Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: msa24680 on July 03, 2015, 10:22:45 AM
Oh nice...  did you ever go to Springer Mt. - part of Amicolola Falls?  You might be more familiar with it than I am, but that's where the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail is.  I've done some pretty nice backpacking there.

I've never actually been there, myself, though it is on the list of things I've been wanting to get into while I visit family up that way.

Quote from: Mellific on July 03, 2015, 10:46:33 AM
When you live in the Midwest, you only want to venture south during the winter time. Which works out pretty well, considering it's winter here most of the time. :D

I'm planning to move more north and west at some point. I can deal with (and actually prefer) colder winters. I can't stand the musty heat down here, though. I grew up in Texas hill country, so this stuff is suffocating.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

msa24680

In Mississippi, we have Summer like... 10 months out of the year.  The other two months are Fall and Spring.

Outlaw Fallen

I hear it called the bible belt... I think of it as the devil's taint for all the heat and humidity. I wouldn't call this past winter a 'winter' so much as a very long fall, followed by a very short spring.
I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

AliceInLace

I live in MI, we pretty much only have winter, summer and contruction
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 03, 2015, 01:10:09 PM
I live in MI, we pretty much only have winter, summer and contruction

So do I, Alice, I agree completely. Don't forget weather that is forever on some kind of elemental menstrual cycle. It's raining, then it's sunny, then boom, raining again.  Oh look, the sun! Nope, more rain V.V

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 03, 2015, 01:20:01 PM
So do I, Alice, I agree completely. Don't forget weather that is forever on some kind of elemental menstrual cycle. It's raining, then it's sunny, then boom, raining again.  Oh look, the sun! Nope, more rain V.V

Yup, pretty much mi in a nutshell
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

msa24680

That's funny... 

Down here, if we get all that back and forth between sun and rain, it just makes the humidity even worse than it already is.  I swear we practically already have to adapt our lungs to extract oxygen from water now.

Outlaw Fallen

What msa said... unless it just storms the entire day, we get about 15-30 minutes of it just pissing rain, then the sun comes out and the humidity is so bad you can hardly breathe.
I will come reformed

msa24680

Sup ladies and gentlemen.  How is everyone's evening so far?

AliceInLace

Good, packing up to head to my parents camp site tomorrow to spend the day

msa24680

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 03, 2015, 07:03:40 PM
Good, packing up to head to my parents camp site tomorrow to spend the day

Awesome!  Hope you have a great time!

AliceInLace

msa24680

Alright - this thread has been far too quiet for far too long.

What's up everyone?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: msa24680 on July 07, 2015, 07:39:19 PM
Alright - this thread has been far too quiet for far too long.

What's up everyone?

The sky? Wrong answer? lol, just kidding.

Took my sister to an amusement park yesterday for her birthday and now I taking today to recover. It was so hot and my feet were screaming by the end of it, lol. I was so happy to get home and crawl into my bed.

AliceInLace

I do apologize for the delay, I am working on getting the thread up soon. Just working out some kinks.

msa24680

No apologizes needed, Alice! 

Quill - that sounds fun!  Amusement Parks can be a blast, but yeah - I don't blame you and wanting to just get home and crawl in bed.  Especially spending all day at one this time of year!  And yes... "the sky" as an answer just wasn't needed *glares at you*  :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: msa24680 on July 07, 2015, 08:19:42 PM
No apologizes needed, Alice! 

Quill - that sounds fun!  Amusement Parks can be a blast, but yeah - I don't blame you and wanting to just get home and crawl in bed.  Especially spending all day at one this time of year!  And yes... "the sky" as an answer just wasn't needed *glares at you*  :)

:D

Hugs to all!

AliceInLace

The main thread is up, i will post a post tomorrow morning with the opening and any details then everyone will be able to arrive

msa24680

LamentingQuill

AliceInLace

msa24680

Hey - don't worry about it, Alice!!  Quill was just being our "friendly-neighborhood Quill".

The Main Thread looks good!  I took a glance at it.    :-)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 07, 2015, 09:35:50 PM
Working on it, I am only one person

I know, sweetie. I didn't mean for it to come off as pushy :(

AndyZ

Eh, my fault for taking too long.  Don't feel bad about it. ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AliceInLace

No your fine quill, I didn't think you were pushy. I was just stating the obvious lol