werewolf shifter idea, looking for MxM pairing

Started by Rahzilla, May 01, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahzilla

So I had started a story little under a year ago, but my partner in the story has been MIA for a while. So, I would very much like to continue the idea, if anyone is interested.

The idea starts that my character is abducted and experimented on using your character's DNA. Your character is a werewolf and his entire pack has been kidnapped and experimented on, having their DNA taken and placed into humans, now known as synthetic shifters. The idea is that your character's DNA is placed into my character and thus feels a pull to help him. They form an escape plan and eventually get everyone out. However, once they leave the compound, instead of returning to his pack without my character, yours invites mine along, not knowing that they now share common DNA. There is bound to be bad feelings among the other, natural shifters, as they are rather inclusive and not as keen to invite the rest of the synthetic shifters after escaping.

The story would start just after my character has been abducted and placed in the ring with your character. And we would play from there.
The idea is for a romantic story between the two characters (yours and mine), but that will be discussed further.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love if you could send me a PM.

Hope to hear back from you ;)
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)