An Introduction To BDSM (F looking for F or M)

Started by Beorning, June 01, 2016, 08:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello there! Here's a simple idea I'd like to try out...

Basically, my character is a woman (age negotiable from early 20s to mid-30s) who is definitely vanilla when it comes to sex. She could even be a virgin! Nevertheless, for some time, she has found herself intrigued by some of the BDSM fetish gear - specifically, restrictive clothing like corsets, posture collars and the like.

In this story, she meets a person (a guy or another woman) who is an experienced BDSM dom and offers to introduce her to this kind of sex. So, she decides to try it out - and, quite soon, she realizes she likes it...

This story could be something nice, about my character's sexual awakening as a bondage sub. Or, maybe, it would something darker, with her becoming trapped in this kind of role against her will... Heck, it could even involve supernatural elements and brainwashing, with my character losing herself under her dom's mental influence...

As for how my character and the dom would actually meet - maybe he / she owns or works at a BDSM shop and my character walks in there someday?

Anyone interested in a story like that? Just PM me! :)