(Sandbox Game) True Blood (Looking for a Vampire King!)

Started by TheHangedOne, June 28, 2011, 09:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

AIDEN! You rawk! Lemme talk with Hanged and we'll let you know!

JOSI! Love the little killer!

KOKAINE! .....rawr...

midnight diamond

I'm interested!

Working up a CS for my human right now. xD

midnight diamond

Name: Mackenzie ('Kenzie') Beckett

Actual Age: 26
Apparent Age: 26
Sex: Female
Sexuality: straight
Race: Human

Powers: none
Skills: Baking, knowledge of random facts, reading

Personality: Kenzie is a hopeless romantic; naturally shy, she has not traveled very far in her life, and prefers to remain around what is familiar to her. Change is difficult for her, and she would much rather escape into the pages of a romance novel than face the harsh reality of life. Because of her over-fondness for romance novels, she has developed a 'White Knight' complex: she truly believes that 'The One' is out there, and he could appear at any moment to sweep her off her feet. She has been fooled a few times, but she is more wary now, or so she likes to think. She is still rather innocent about men over all, and this innocence can often translate into gullibility.

Brief History: Born and raised in Maine, Kenzie received her Masters Degree in Library Tech, and spends most of her time surrounded by her most favourite thing in life: books. She lives a very quiet life with her Maine Coon cat, Faust, and enjoys nothing better than coming home from work to curl up with a cup of tea, her cat, and her latest romance novel.

Kenzie reads anything she can get her hands on, and because of that, she has stored away a number of interesting but totally random facts, which she tends to blurt out during awkward silences, or at any point when she is feeling uncomfortable. Due to this, she is often considered socially awkward or just downright weird, depending on the factoid she decided to blurt out.

Ons: Romance! Snuggling, kissing, hugging, walks on the beach, etc...(also see my ons)
Offs: Having her heart broken (see my offs)

TheHangedOne

Midnight Diamond: Approved!
Josietta: Looking good so far.  :-)
Kokaine: Approved!
Quote from: Aiden on August 14, 2011, 08:15:35 PM
I would like to throw my interest in for the King or new King of Maine, not sure what the status is IC about it but I can work it up if you are still looking to fill this position in.
The position is open, so go ahead and submit a sheet.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Here is my submission for Megan's brother.

Name: Martin Rawlings
Actual Age:  32
Apparent Age: 23
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero
Race: Vampire
Appearance: 6’1” and 205 lbs of lean sculpted muscle with jet black hair and piercing crystalline dark blue eyes.

Powers: Speed, strength, glamour, minor telepathy (can read surface thoughts of humans only), regeneration, cannot fly, eidetic memory, heightened senses
Skills: Lying, dancing, seduction, stealth, learning new skills, hand to hand combat, small blades and handguns

Personality: Martin is lazy when it comes to work and earning money and is always looking for the easy money. He however likes to play hard if it’s not work he has no problem putting a lot of effort into what he does. He can be very charming when he wants to be, but has a tendency to fall into a dark and brooding mood that had started showing itself even before becoming a vampire, when he falls into this mood he is quite capable of murder without giving it a second thought.

Brief History: When he was 16 and his sister Megan (“Murder” Mayhem) was only 12 their parents were killed by a drug addict trying to rob them instead of paying for his drugs. Three weeks later that addict was found dead of an over dose. He never told his sister that he had found the bastard and helped him to take his drugs and had made sure he got way more than he could survive. They had then dropped off the grid as the state was going to separate them and send them to different foster homes. Martin did his best to take care of his sister until that fateful night when they had tried to rob a vampire.

Martin had lost consciousness lying in the dark alley as he watched his sister watching him his last memory of still had her eyes open and shining with tears as he faded away. He has no idea of how long went by until he awoke in a shallow grave naked and just covered with earth. He had no memory of anything before clawing way out of the dirt completely naked. The only thing he knew was the hunger. He existed for two years as little more than animal preying the homeless and easy to get his fangs into at night while avoiding the city, the lights, and the vehicles. During that time he started hearing the thoughts of people around him. At first he thought they were just talking to themselves until he realized that their lips were not moving. Then one night desperate for blood he had taken to hunting the outskirts of the city and was stalking a young woman. He heard her thoughts as she was talking to a man that had approached her. He learned that she was doing the same thing that his sister had been doing. She intended to lure this man to the spot her brother was waiting to ambush and rob the man. Martin for some reason unknown to him at the time beat them to the chosen ambush spot. Once there he search for the brother and purposely listened his thoughts.

As he heard the young man’s thought and how closely they matched his thoughts on so many nights just like this when Martin and Megan had played this exact game, his memories came back with a sudden burst of insight. From that moment on he has never forgotten anything. He cleaned himself up to return to the civilized world, but now as a predator not just a human. He started selecting his victims for the money he could get from them rather than anything else that might have drawn the beast he was before. Once he had enough money to get a place to live and start a real life he went in search of his sister knowing deep down in his heart that she was just like him now, a vampire. He would not accept that she could have died instead of being turned like him.

Another year went by and Martin found the vampire that had sired them both and confronted him about it. Their sire told him that he had buried her in a cemetery and left her and did not know if she had been turned or not. The cavalier attitude the other vampire had about possibly creating new vampires and not caring to teach them enraged Martin and he drove a wooden stake through the other vampire’s heart destroying him.

Martin then started learning how to use his glamour ability and his telepathy to become a con man. He preys on mostly older women with money. He uses them to satisfy all of his needs until he gets tired of them and mores on to another. He never leaves them penniless but he takes enough that does hurt them somewhat financially but not so much that they cannot recover and usually with fond memories of their time together.

Then just a week ago he accidentally came across the web site for the “Garden of Eden” gentleman’s club in Bangor MN and saw a photograph of a black haired girl that he swears is the spitting image of his sister Megan but with a lot more tattoos. He sold everything he had acquired and got a one way flight to Bangor determined to find that stripper hoping with every fiber of his being that she is his lost sister.

Ons:\
Offs:/ See player's preferences

Aurora Wayland

Awesome! i couldn't have come up with Megan's brother any better! :D

The Golden Touch

Name: Estelle Lucio
Actual age: 749
Apparent age: 27
Sexuality: Bisexual, Estelle has lived too long to be picky about the gender of her partner for the night.
Race: Vampire

Powers:
Flying- Though likely in moat of the older bred, she maintains the ability to fly. Although her power is recently found and therefore best for hovering or lunging.
Flitting- Estelle prefers this mode of travel far more than flying, having been practicing the art of this since her siring.
Mind-wiping- An easy, convient power since fang bangers were not as readily availible in her day and age.

Skills:
Painting- Much like her human years, she still enjoys "mucking about in her colors"
Cooking/sewing- Skills she once used, but rarely now as a wealthy vampire.

Personality: Much like her Sire, she is a cunning female. Perhaps a little full of herself on occasions. She protects herself and those she considers her's with the ferociousness of a mama bear.

Brief History: Born in the 1200s, Estelle drifted through life- roaming from place to place selling the paintings and sculptures she often made. There were many ways to progress as a woman, but more often or not the best way was to spread her legs. As it happened, she was just shy of twenty-eight when she thought she was in love with a man. He was no man, but creature of the night- vampire. Drained of her life, he offered her life or death.
Her choice- life! But one of the living dead. The years stacked up, growing longer and longer until her Sire accepted the true death. Freed, no longer a progeny- she went in search of a home, one that was friend her's.

[Please note that Aiden and I have talked it over, and since the idea is leaning heavily toward a King- he would be the best choice. My character would most likely be his sheriff in the instance that the King/Queen situation gets figured out.]

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Josietta

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 15, 2011, 09:10:39 AM
Josietta: Looking good so far.  :-)

Thank you!

I finished it up and modified my post so the complete sheet is up now for approval.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Josietta

Quote from: bubby on August 15, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

KOKAINE! .....rawr...

*Grins* Thank you!

and yes Kokaine.. he is hot! Love those eyes!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

(removed!)

Kokaine

Quote from: bubby on August 15, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

KOKAINE! .....rawr...
Quote from: Josietta on August 15, 2011, 12:04:03 PM
*Grins* Thank you!

and yes Kokaine.. he is hot! Love those eyes!

Then my agonizing over pictures, trying to choose the look that fit my character best was worth it  ;D
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Elf

Quote from: Aurora Wayland on August 15, 2011, 10:28:23 AM
Awesome! i couldn't have come up with Megan's brother any better! :D

I'm glad you approve, Aurora. I hope hanged feels the same way.

Aiden

(New Concept, WIP ofr the Vamp King)

Name: Omar Bashi Bazouk
Actual Age: 578, Born in the year 1433, twenty years before the fall of Constantinople
Apparent Age: 20
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual  (Mostly, has taken male lovers in the past but not often)
Race:Vampires
Powers: All normal vampire powers for age. Refined martial skill and combat reflexes, increased healing ability. Capable of full flight and levitation.
Skills:
Musician- Guitar and various other string instruments.
Historian- Focused on Military history and combat

Personality: Omar lives as a Bohemian Hedonist in the modern age, in his early decades he was a much different man but he has changed over time, albeit only a little.

Brief History: Omar Bashi is not a man of legend nor lore, his name never graced a text book for his courage nor sense of patriotic pride. He was born in Turkish poverty and sold to the Empire where he became an irregular in the Ottoman's Empire (Akinci). It was in the various harems of the middle east did he find himself glamored by a concubine, a sex slave to her until she offered him immortality. Being a man in the peak of youth he eagerly accepted, turned and taught him everything he needed to know as a vampire.

The young man left his maker, swearing they would meet later in life. She never called him nor did he ever fall in danger requiring her to rush to him. To this day he is not sure if she lives but he still thinks about her once or twice every decade.

With his new strengths, he pillaged, help conquer and fuck his way through time. His loyalty was never truly strong to the Empire but he respected it enough to obey as long as they did not directly interfere with his own way of lifestyle. He would spend months in various countries, hear  the politics of the time and most of all savor the women (or men) before moving on to kill in his Empire's name once more.

When the Empire fell after World War 1, Omar decided it was time to move to the new world and settle down on the east coast. He served as a Sheriff for a long time until he caught the eye of the Authority. He believes the Authority seeks to give him control of a state only to keep an eye on him. A belief he openly shares with anyone who cares to lose them self in the lost art of debate and conversation.

Ons:
Offs:

Josietta

I made some minor edits and clarifications on my sheet and also PM'd it to Hanged.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Vergil1989

Name:  Lisa Aimsworth.  (Pic might be of Tara from TB, but I assure you she's a whole other person.)
Actual Age: 24
Apparent Age:  20s
Sex:  Female
Sexuality:  Bi
Race: Fairy blooded human

Powers: Annoying, stupid telepathy.  (Also quite useful when not getting a pounding headache from all the thoughts hitting her at once.)
Skills: Bar tending, cooking, singing, dancing, sewing, and acting.  (Quite useful for getting what she wants.)

Personality: Lisa is a manipulative bitch, or so she likes others to believe of her as she tries to eke out a living however she can.  Despite a bit of a rough start in her life, getting past her defenses takes a certain kind of charm and a nice set of fangs, but just because the guy might be devilishly handsome and old style charming doesn't mean squat to her in most cases.  She's not one to swoon over the first vampire she sees and she'll let you know if you piss her off despite her nature of being a fang banger to some degree.  She has to trust the vampire first however before letting them anywhere near her, and it's not easy to attain.
Brief History: Ms. Aimsworth started out in New York City, where she showed early talent for acting, singing, and dancing.  She enjoyed all three a great deal, and studied hard her whole life until a horrible car accident left her without parents and was forced to move in with her aunt and uncle in Bangor, Maine.  From big city living heaven to countrified Hell in less time than it takes to change a tire on a semi, Lisa, despite her initial misgivings, adapted well and found she liked the peace and quite the country provided.  While she was forced to take a job working as an apprenticing bartender for a while to help pay the bills, she found she had a natural talent for the whole thing, when her head wasn't wanting to explode from her telepathic curse/gift.  Depending on what day of the week you asked her, actually make that hour since Lisa had not learned control of her power until she was fifteen or so, and even then it's spotty at best, Lisa doesn't take crap from anyone and is quick to snap one off in the offender's butt.  As for her taking to vampires, that's a bit of a complicated story, but to put it simply, she was bitten on her eighteenth birthday by her now ex undead boyfriend when she found him fucking and biting another girl in her bed.  If she had trust issues before, she had them for sure afterward, especially when it came to her vampire biters when she felt the need to let her hair down and just lose herself in the moment.

Ons:  (Check O/O page.)
Offs:  (Check O/O page.)

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

TheHangedOne

Elf, Golden, Vergil: Approved. Josietta PM'd me her completed sheet, and that was approved, too.

Aiden: looking good so far. Can you give some more detail about his healing power, please?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Vergil1989

Coolness, can't wait to see where things go lol.  Thanks for the approval Hanged.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Aiden

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 15, 2011, 11:45:17 PM
Aiden: looking good so far. Can you give some more detail about his healing power, please?

Non Lethal combat (Steak to the heart, the sun, direct silver attacks) regenerates at a hyper rate, faster then normal for vampires. Silver attacks, a knife wound, getting a chain wrapped around his neck still hurt but sap his strength slower (takes about twice as long to kick in fully). It is a form of pain suppression.

I edited the skills to shift his abilities in a direction others had not already designed their vampires.

Kahana

Ohh, I've been stalking this thread awhile and can no longer hold myself back! I MUST JOIN! Congrats on getting quite a following! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Yvonne Val`ee
Actual Age: Twenty-Two.
Apparent Age: Early-Mid Twenties.
Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Hetero-sexual.
Race: Human-Fae Hybrid.

Powers: Intangibility; or the ability to temporarily pass through solid objects. This ability has only kicked in as a defense-mechanism in the past, and she has never consciously triggered in. She is only intangible for up to five seconds at a time during 'defense triggered' power use. [With extensive practice in the future, she can be intangible for up to half an hour before it becomes too stressful on her body. I also plan on her developing the ability to phase anything she has contact with, including up to one other person, for up to ten-fifteen minutes at a time.]

Skills: Writing, cooking, house-keeping, budgeting money, problem-solving, communication.

Personality:

To the naked eye, Yvonne seems the typical friendly, average girl-next door. Bubbly and enthusiastic, she is kind and open, quick to make a joke, or offer a helping hand. Sensitive and easily amused, she tries her best to get through the trials of everyday life, and often-battles with low-self-esteem despite her upbeat attitude and tendency to believe in the best. She is creative and clever, often thinking outside of the box in order to solve problems, though she can be overly practical at times. Despite her friendly nature, she is rather hard to get close to - a troubled family life and a life-time of social awkwardness has left her rather unsure about people in general, though she whole-heartedly wants to believe in a better world. This makes her refreshingly child-like at times, but also slightly immature. With a great sense of humor and a bit of a mischievous streak, she is a bit of a hippie, and has a strong sense of right and wrong. She does have a temper, however, and knows it. She tends to bottle-things up rather than let them out, earning her a reputation as a doormat, but when she blows, she blows - and it's really not that pretty.

Brief History:

She was born and raised and Bangor, and despite a driving phobia, she gets along pretty well on her own in the city. Estranged from her family, or her older, control-freak siblings, at least, she thrives under pressure and lives day to day the best she can. It could be said her child-hood was somewhat normal, by modern standards. Her parents divorced when she was very young, so she didn't really know her father. She grew up very close to her mother, the youngest of five half-siblings. Seeing as all of her brothers and sisters were at least ten years older than her, she didn't really relate to them. In fact, they fought like cats and dogs more often than not; sometimes, she deserved a good whipping, but other times, they gave her one simply for being in the way. It was a definite love/hate relationship, but she likes to think she grew up relatively well rounded, despite coming from a low income family. Not having a lot of friends in school, Yvonne did her best to keep her chin up with her mother's encouragement. She soon found her strengths lay in English and writing; she definitely had a creative flair when it came to poetry and story-telling, and by the age of ten, she knew she wanted to be a writer.

However, constant moves - never leaving Maine - left her unsettled and disoriented; the consistently changing schools made her fall behind, so by the time her rebellious teen years rolled around,  she was pretty much through with school. By the time Yvonne was fifteen, she was hanging around with a 'bad' crowd. They were witches, everyone said, but of course Yvonne didn't quite believe in all that - until one Halloween night, when Yvonne was sixteen. The 'girls' were all hanging out in the leader's room, when the sudden idea to call out Bloody Mary got into their heads. Of course, nearly every teenage girl has done this with her friends at one point, but something about that night was different - something about these girls was different.  Standing in front of the bathroom mirror in Samantha Hardy's house, the five girls, including a reluctant Yvonne, recited the chant, repeating the name three times; suddenly Sam screamed into the mirror:

"HEY, BITCH! I KILLED YOUR BABY!"

The pause thereafter was punctuated with nervous laughter, before the mirror before them exploded.

Somehow, Yvonne alone remained unscathed. This was the first instance of her ability instinctively kicking in. Within three days, all of her friends were dead, apparently of the same mysterious illness - the one thing linking them all? They all had been covered in cuts from the glass of the mirror they had chanted into...

Yvonne wouldn't even so much as watch a scary movie after that, and went on with her life, though the wonder and horror of that night stayed with her. The second strange event happened as she was crossing the street a year later - a car was speeding and apparently didn't see her. It was late at night, and the driver was possibly drunk. She didn't get hit, per se, but she had been sure that her right leg had been - instead of the crushing pain of the car striking, however, all she felt was a curious, cool sensation, and then a dull throbbing. The same dull throbbing that had been coursing through her entire body the night that the mirror had exploded. Similar incidents continued to occur over the years, and Yvonne wisely kept them to herself, making no conscious effort to try to use this peculiar ability on her own, because she wants no part of it. It freaks her out - and so, it only triggers as a defense mechanism.

Currently, Yvonne is often walking the streets seeking employment after a nasty break-up with her last boss. She is a struggling college student and writer, majoring in English, who lives in a crummy apartment all her own, with her blind cat, Lancelot.

Ons: stubble, husky voices, callous hands, brown eyes, full lips, abs, romance, intelligence, style, eloquence, sense of humor
Offs: beards, bad hygiene, womanizers, greasy hair, cheesiness, fakes, liars, cheaters, excessive use of cologne.

Jinxed Jade

Name: Jade Reynolds

Actual Age: 27

Apparent Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight (Curious)

Race: Human

Powers: Indomitable Human Will, Courage.

Skills: Basic, OCS, and Military Police MOS schooling in addition to being athletic and an avid swimmer. Also holds a degree in Criminal Justice and is something of a card-shark.

Weaknesses:  Slight but noticeable and pained limp in her left leg, Claustrophobic

Personality: Before and during her years of service, Jade was a beacon of positive, radiant energy.  She was self confident to the point of arrogance; a friend of those who could see past her queen-bee first impressions and full of life. Unafraid of living, partying, socializing, experimenting, or fooling around, Jade acquired quite the reputation. After her medical discharge however, Jade carries both the physical and mental scars of her tour in the Middle East. She uses medicine, both sedative and pain killer alike to sleep most nights and still has yet to fully recover from the temptations of V, but what ails her most is what she’s most appreciated for. A Silver Star, and as one of the few female soldiers to ever receive one, she’s reminded and heralded for it often. The praise itself isn’t the affliction but instead the stacked lies that surround its acquisition.

Brief History:  A natural born tomboy that grew into loving the attention that comes from primping herself up, Jade bounced around several cliques in high school and college. She cheered, she played basketball. She dabbled in gymnastics, swim, and debate. Jade made lasting friendships and was cared about enough to keep long-term enemies from the jealousy she inspired and the toes she stepped recklessly upon. Because she was a military brat, signing up for the Army with the promise of OCS following basic was a given, but despite years of expectations and military lingo at the house, the training as it was so aptly designed too, busted her ass. To be fair though, it wasn’t as difficult for her as some of the others which only served to fuel her ego and provide numerous setbacks to the camaraderie of her platoon.

By the end of basic the rule held; and they either got Jade or they didn’t. The ones that did formed fast, tightly weaved friendships while the ones who didn’t… Just didn’t. This pattern began to repeat itself in OCS, but the training there crafted Jade’s thinking in that, she became aware that she was responsible for not only her actions but for everyone under her command. Civilians would no doubt mistake it as strict, sharp maternal instinct, but it was unbiased, military rooting. One night in the Middle East, she was being recreational with the soldiers of her unit when they came under attack by something. It’d rendered two soldiers unconscious and ripped the throat out of another before she found it, almost human but not; dressed to blend in with other locals as it fed from the open wound of a friend of hers.

After opening fire upon it with her sidearm she felt just how ineffective the bullets were, in fact it felt as if the monster had taken the lead just to prove a point. Fearing then for herself and the lives of her unit, she sprinted away from the outpost and into a known dead-zone with it playing with her all the while. Done playing with its food, the vampire began towards Jade when it triggered a buried explosive device and blew its legs into oblivion and back, as well as send fragmentation into Jade’s leg. To her complete disbelief, it continued in her direction, climbing atop her and rending the cloth from her body and stopping only to take hold of her sidearm; dislodge it from her almost paralyzed grip and fire upon three alleged Jihad soldiers which had come towards the altercation. The monster killed two of them before the third landed a wooden round into the heart of the vampire, sending its sinewy mass of gore about her features and furthering the shock that she was induced into. The remaining soldier coerced some of the vampire’s remains into Jade’s mouth, making her ingest it so that she might live before he was shot and killed by her unit.

Jade’s wounds healed rapidly, but the process of removing the embedded fragmentation still hindered her left leg’s mobility enough to warrant several months rehabilitation. In her debriefing with her superiors, she explained that it was a vampire, and that the soldiers had only been hunting it, but in order to keep a political shit-storm from ravaging the military, or perhaps for some other ulterior motive, they chose to sweep it under the rug; reporting that Captain Reynolds had selflessly held an enemy attack at bay and saved the lives of two, if not the entirety of her unit. Guilt of staring into the man’s eyes that saved her as he was gunned down, being heralded as a hero for his death, and complications involving withdrawals of V-juice warranted the attentions of her medical peers and they honorably discharged her from the military saying that she was “mentally unfit” for duty, but it wasn’t until after she was rewarded (or punished) with one of the highest military honors a female had received.

Now, she’s returned home a shadow of the way she left last. The optimist inside of her strives to make sense of what has happened, and tells her that it’s okay to laugh and get loud with new acquaintances and old friends. However, the veteran inside of her, weighted by her experiences is quick to temper at the mention of her honors and is more than cautious when dealing with vampires and supernaturals. It doesn’t help that she’s been given a job as a local law enforcement officer because of her constant interfacing with the hordes.

Turn Ons: Mirrors, roughness, exhaustion, messiness, interracial, enraged, riskiness, light bondage, light asphyxiation, power-play.

Turn Offs: Toilet play, snuff, under-aged, heavy bondage, pain (whips or what-have-you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERESTOHOPINGTHISISOKAY!!! *Deep excited puffs of air over the high ammounts of True Blood fangirlism inside*

Jinxed Jade

Quote from: Aiden on August 15, 2011, 01:03:31 PM
(removed!)

Why do you love me again? In that post? Or am I just seeing things... o.o!

Aiden

It is the [y.ou] tag, guaranteed to cause mass confusion.  >:)

Jinxed Jade

Quote from: Aiden on August 16, 2011, 09:44:28 AM
It is the [y.ou] tag, guaranteed to cause mass confusion.  >:)

Oh you sly dog...! You had me fooooled into thinking you actually had feelings for me..! *Pout*  ;)

Josietta

He does that even without that [yo.u] tag! *pokes tongue out at Aiden* He's the devil i tell ya!

*needs to move over to the OOC.. goes to find teh link to get there*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas