(Sandbox Game) True Blood (Looking for a Vampire King!)

Started by TheHangedOne, June 28, 2011, 09:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

So, I've always been fond of True Blood, and with the new season starting just the other day,  I thought I'd see if anybody else is interested in it.

For those that don't know, True Blood is based off the Southern Vampire Mysteries novels. It's set in the modern world, in a world inhabited by werewolves, fairies, shapeshifters, genuine magic, and vampires...and the vampires? They've come out of the coffin, so to speak! They're out in the open, everybody knows of their existence (though some choose to remain hidden away).

For more information on the series, click here.

My idea, however, is not to set this in the same area geographically; instead, I was thinking of setting it in New England, probably Boston, or another major city. The emphasis would be on custom characters rather than playing those from the novels/tv show.

This would also be a Sandbox Style game. For those that don't know what that means, it means their is no overarching plot; every character will be free to mingle as they wish, free to start up their own plots and events and stories.

Any questions? Comments? Etc?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

xwickedsmilesx

I am digging the idea,
Did you get to watch the second episode?
My favorite arch is finally starting ^ - ^

TheHangedOne

Only seen the first episode so far, got the other one on DVR.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Kuje

This sounds fun. I admit, I haven't watched the HBO version since the first season since I prefer the books, which I've read all of so far.

TheHangedOne

Glad to see some interest. If anybody has any friends they think might enjoy it, feel free to invite them.  :-) Ideally, we'd have a medium sized group of players before I came up with character sheets; 4-6+ interested people, you know?
Check out my poet tree!

LimitlessNikkie

abandoneddolly

TheHangedOne

Alright, so here's a character sheet for anybody that's still interested. Also, anyone else that hasn't shown interest yet but is interested, feel free to hop in! I am not setting any player cap.

Name:
Actual Age: (max age for vampires is set to 800 years old. if you really want to play something older then that, then talk with me on PMs; you'll need a very good reason.)
Apparent Age:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Race: (Accepted races for right now are Vampires, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, and humans that have fairy blood in them)

Powers: (If a normal human, leave blank; if a human with fairy blood, you may have one type of psychic ability. Everybody else, list what powers are common to your race, and how good you are at using them; for vampires, specify if you can or can not fly)
Skills: (What mundane skills do you possess? Writing, cooking, sewing, brewing..?)

Personality: (What kind of a person/supernatural critter are you?)
Brief History: (Though a particularly long-lived vampire may have quite a bit to put here.)

Ons:
Offs:
Check out my poet tree!

Kuje

Name: William Moore, usually goes by Will.
Actual Age: 24
Apparent Age: 20
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight.
Race: Human.

Powers: Notta
Skills: Writing, communication skills, disc jockey, but mostly journalism. Photography.

Personality: Very inquisitive, it helps with the being a reporter. Good charisma, and very outgoing.
Brief History: After high school, he went to the New England School of Communications and when he finished his degree, he was hired by one of the scandal sheet papers, which is his current job. He likes it because he can make up stories, and sometimes no one knows if they are real or false. Plus, it allows him to travel, even if it's only locally. On the weekends, he is a part time DJ on the radio or at a club.

Ons: Willing to try anything new. He's done a little bondage with one girl friend but she wasn't into it that much. So, still learning.
Offs: Scat, watersports.

http://illbeok.com/gallery/albums/Male%20Models/Gabriel%20Aubry/gabriel-aubry-model-photos-05012010-08.jpg

Primarch

Saerrael

Keeping an eye on this to see how it will evolve.

TheHangedOne

Approved, Kuje. Also, glad to see more interest Saerra, Primarch.

By the way, if anyone has any ideas they'd like to contribute, things they'd like to see, feel free to mention it.
Check out my poet tree!

Primarch

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 01, 2011, 08:16:10 PM
By the way, if anyone has any ideas they'd like to contribute, things they'd like to see, feel free to mention it.

Depending on how limitless you want the game to be, you may want to consider a maximum age for Vampires and the like. Just to avoid someone waiting until the last minute and making a character older then anyone else. "I are teh oldest, and most powerful, LOL, bow to meh." I exaggerate for effect, but it happens.

Saerrael

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 01, 2011, 08:16:10 PM
Approved, Kuje. Also, glad to see more interest Saerra, Primarch.

*smiles* I liked the vibe of the series.
I'll join, most probably, if I see this turning into something that carries that vibe.
There has to be room for M/M, though. If not, I'll but be wasting my time.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Primarch on July 01, 2011, 09:10:34 PM
Depending on how limitless you want the game to be, you may want to consider a maximum age for Vampires and the like. Just to avoid someone waiting until the last minute and making a character older then anyone else. "I are teh oldest, and most powerful, LOL, bow to meh." I exaggerate for effect, but it happens.
Advice taken.  :-)

Quote from: Saerra on July 01, 2011, 09:14:37 PM
*smiles* I liked the vibe of the series.
I'll join, most probably, if I see this turning into something that carries that vibe.
There has to be room for M/M, though. If not, I'll but be wasting my time.
It's all groovy with me; just a matter of finding someone bi/gay to go with you. If their's someone here on E you play withf requently and think they might enjoy it, why not invite them along?  :-) I, personally, will end up playing a straight male, as is my tendency.
Check out my poet tree!

Saerrael

Maybe. But I don't join groupgames to hang out with a set number of people ;)

Anyway, like I said, I'll be keeping my eye on this.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Adar Hanson
Actual Age: 22
Apparent Age: 16
Sex: Female
Sexuality: bi leans towards males.
Race: Vampire

Powers: Strength - underdeveloped for her age, still able to overpower almost any human, Speed - exceptionally fast, Glamour - exceedingly talented, flight - non existant.
Skills: Adar can sing and dance, play piano, drive, write, act, draw and has an amazing memory, computer skills can find anything online, and knows mechanics.

Personality: Adar comes off happy and innocent. She is quick to smile and loves to laugh but can be exceedingly cruel. She carries a superiority with her from being a vampire that she holds over humans. She is drawn to strength and though is young can often be found in the company of older stronger vampires. She kills often and with out mercy and in the vampire world is a hunter with no respect  for the vampire rules unless enforced.
Brief History: Adar was killed the night of her birthday. She was grabbed from behind and drained while she screamed until she passed out completely. She woke up covered in a thin layer of dirt, moonlight shining down on her and the movements of a man beside her. She tried to reach out for the man tried to ask what was happening to her. But the man didn't look back and in a speed she could hardly process he was gone.

Adar got lucky after killing 4 humans in close proximity with no idea how to control herself she was taken in to a nest and taught what it meant to be a vampire. She moved on from them soon enough driven with the need to find her maker who seemed to regret her very creation. She's been searching but nothing more then her own odd development in powers and the vague glimpse of him during a fear filled night she had nothing to go on and soon became bored.

During the time away from the nest Adar caused problems. She was overly cruel and her presants could be tracked threw any area by following the bodies. Because of her botched lessons on vampire rights and her own savagery from being abandoned Adar had respect for no authority save those who could and actually would enforce it. She was given a choice swear to a king/queen and learn to mainstream or face consequences for the mysterious deaths of three vampires in areas she was known to be in. She chose to swear to a leader and main stream. It was the lesser of two evils and she hoped in time who ever it was would forget about her and she'd be able to sneak off and continue her search.

Ons: Aggressive personalities, bondage, and playing with her food.
Offs: Weak minded people, fang bangers, skat, excessive vore.

TheHangedOne

Approved, Nikkie.  :-) When we get a few more characters up, I'll set up a roleplay thread.
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

*Just STARES at Hanged for not inviting her*

Oh...and btw... I R TEH OLDEST AND MOST POWERFUL! BOW TO MEH!   :P

Lyria

I am very interested in this! I will have a character to submit shortly :)
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Primarch

Quote from: bubby on July 02, 2011, 12:52:38 PM
*Just STARES at Hanged for not inviting her*

Oh...and btw... I R TEH OLDEST AND MOST POWERFUL! BOW TO MEH!   :P

Nuu, I are teh oldest j00 bow to meh!

bubby

*Blinks at Primarch*

NU! I r!

*Peers at* No seriously..I am the oldest..heh.

and just what would -you- be playing mister?

Lyria

Name:   Johnnie Chambers

Actual Age:  24

Apparent Age: 24

Sex:  Female

Sexuality:  Bi, but only has romantic feelings for men. Sexually is attracted to both sexes.

Race: Human

Powers: None

Skills: Electrical, plumbing, construction, car mechanic, boxing.

Personality:   Johnnie is a tough girl. She can be a bit surly and bitchy, but doesn’t go out of her way to be. She just doesn’t take crap from anyone. But inside she has a heart of gold, and would give friends the shirt off her back. Mostly she is quiet, communicating with looks and nonverbal clues. But when she speaks, she is direct and to the point.

Inside she is kind of lonely, but isn’t sure how to let anyone in. She drinks too much, and struggles to not let it affect her life. 

Brief History: She grew up in a large family; she was the youngest of nine children, and the only girl. As such, she was an extreme tomboy, and for most of her childhood strangers just assumed she was another one of the boys. They were poorest family in town, her dad a drunk and her mom weary. Kids at school made fun of them, and they fought back. They were wild, and had far too much free time and too little supervision.

Johnnie had a bit of trouble as a teenager, and a few minor infractions gave her a juvie record. Nothing overly serious…vandalism, malicious mayhem, fighting, underage drinking, and that kind of thing.

She had a hard time adjusting to the womanly body and appearance that she developed, and it made things even harder on her. She took up boxing to try and compensate, and was doing well in the female division when she suffered and injury and had to give it up. She went to work with one of her brothers who taught her construction and home remodeling skills, and she currently works as a handyman (woman). She also has a love of cars, especially muscle cars, and works on them in her spare time.

Ons: Like Masculine men that are confident, but not arrogant. Likes women that are feminine but self assured. Pretty much isn’t attracted to anyone wishy-washy or submissive to others. Bitchy women really catch her eye. Anything not listed in the offs she will try at least once, if she hasn’t already. She liked things on the rough side. She liked to be overpowered and restrained, but she is not submissive by any means. Fighting turns her on, and she likes to fight for control. But ultimately her male partner has to be able to overpower her, and female partners have to be able to put up a good fight.

Offs: Bodily fluids other than cum, blood may be the exception.

bubby

Oh, and I'll be submitting the Lillith character, with the Lumination. You know her Hanged. Vampire I'm thinking?

abandoneddolly

Name:Stephanie 'Sapphire' Jones
Actual Age: 19
Apparent Age:19
Sex: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Race: Shape shifter

Powers: can change shape  to other animals, her go to animal is a cat.
Skills: dancing

Personality: restless impulsive and charismatic, even Stephanie isn't sure what she is going to do before she dose it , sometimes, but she has enough charm that if that act gets her in trouble, she can usually talk her way out of it.
Brief History: - Stephanie is a dancer at a local club, going by her stage name Sapphire. Which her manager picked for her because of the color of her eyes. She doesn't usually stay in the same town for very long, but shes got a good thing going for her here. She lives in an apartment  close to the club she works at. Her house has five cats in it, not counting the strays who visit from time to time. Her refusal to get in an actual relationship of any kind, and  the fact that shes usual alone, has her neighbors titling her one of those crazy cat ladies.

Stephanie had a good childhood. She was raised by her mom in a stable household, and didn't have much to complain about. Her dad, whom she had developed her restlessness from along with her shifting ability walked out on them when they were young, Her mom had no idea of what secrets her father had manged somehow to keep from them. So when she first changed, her mother was surprised, and had no answers for her. She decided to try and track down her dad.

Ons-  is willing to try anything once, if you give her enough money for it  In bed she likes things a bit on the rougher side.

Offs- none

TheHangedOne

Looks good, Lyria, dolly. You are both approved.

Yes, bubby. Go for it.  :-) Just make sure to tweak her a bit to fit into the True Blood series.

General note to everyone the setting of this will be Bangor, Maine.

Check out my poet tree!

Primarch

Might put in something for the local Vamp sheriff.

bubby

HAH..too late. I am. PM Hanged though...cuz we do need the Hierarchy. Not sure if he will be King or not...if he's NOT..then you?

TheHangedOne

Nah, I typically dislike playing authority figures. I'll probably do something with a gifted human that will invariably be a tasty treat for the vampers.  :-*
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

*Leers and plots while making her char sheet*

Could Primarch be King then?..

bubby

bubby

Name: Lillith Luminatti
Actual Age: Approx. 500
Apparent Age: 25
Sexuality: Straight

Powers: Bite is orgasmic. Eyes can entrance. Enhanced speed and strength, but cannot fly.

Skills: Cunning, very business savvy, runs the Lumination, a very popular bar where ALL are welcome. Good leadership skills, current Sheriff of Bangor. Has skills with guns, just because she likes them so much.

Personality: She is a woman who can be kind and understanding one minute, and rip out your throat in the next. Her world is her business, the thriving Lumination, and her duties as Sheriff of Bangor. A cool, calculating person, she is always looking to raise her status higher, though she will do it on her terms and her terms alone. Whatever she does, she does for a reason.

Brief History: She was born in Ireland in the 1500's, daughter of a major clan chief, one that opposed the English rule quite harshly. She was raised to fight and survive, to love her people and her land. Being turned young, she had to leave her family, hiding what she was, again to simply survive. Her Sire left her shortly after turning her, and she had to figure things out on her own, which she managed quite well.
Later in history she was part of the IRA, starting in the Irish Republican Brotherhood, involved in the Easter Rising in 1916. She went on through the many years to continue to try and remove British rule from her land, becoming a leader of her own large unit quickly enough.
Around 10 years later she decided to make a move to the United States, finding herself in the midst of the prohibition era. First, it was drink, and she was Irish. Second, it was a fight, and she was Irish. Her quick wits allowed her to quickly found an underground speakeasy. She ran liquor and weapons, becoming a minor boss on the east coast, oddly enough for a woman. Yet she was more then just a woman...
Eventually she settled in Maine, liking the 'small town feel' of the entire state. Her prestige and skill settles her into the Sheriff role easily enough...but she has her sights higher...

Ons: Men. Men who have more Power then she does. Men capable of giving her the power she desires. Men capable of being more Powerful then she is. Men who can overpower her. As much as she loves sex, few are able to give her what she needs in bed, a truly dominant male. Bondage. Shooting her guns. Driving her car fast. Watching her business thrive. Making money.

Offs: (ICly I don't like scat or watersports. I like bondage and a bit of pain but nothing over the top. Torture is out unless it's expressly suggested, like in a scene where torture for information is needed; aka beating the hell outa someone to get needed info. Always PM me first and ask me what will be ok)

Primarch

I shall get my King up once I've watched the second episode of season 4. Which I just got my hands on. Back in a bit. :D

bubby

LimitlessNikkie

he he my favorite arch finally started in that one, cant wait for the next one!

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

TheHangedOne

Alrighty then, it's time to throw my character out.

Name: Lucian Crowley
Actual Age: Mid twenties
Apparent Age: 23
Race: Human (Fairy blood)

Powers: The ability to move objects with his mind; his upper limit is 300 pounds. He can also restrain living creatures with the power of his mind; extended use of either ability is draining, however, and usually leaves him with a headache (right up to debilitating, physically painful migraines) afterwards
Skills: Cooking, writing, Escrima, pistol use
Personality: Lucian tends to be quiet and calm, though when thrown into battle, he fights as much with power and intellect as raw emotion. Eccentric.
Brief History: Lucian was born in Maine, with one of his distant ancestors happening to be a fairy. Not that he even knows that, mind you; he just knows he's got a weird gift, and that that tends to draw vampires to him.

Discovering this ability around puberty, it wasn't until he was about eighteen that he was able to master it. He's achieved the zenith of his psychokinetic abilities through a mixture of mysticism and meditation; he also finds the discipline he learned in Escrima training (which he has been studying since he was 17) helps him.

When he was twenty was the first time he encountered the vampire known as Lillith. Though she was not the first vampire to show interest in him (several, over the years, had been drawn due to the curious taste of his blood, and his delicious scent), she was the first to show a genuine interest in him above and beyond a tasty snack.

His martial prowess drew her attention, first and foremost; and her own power and position captivated him. She didn't initially find out about his power until several months into their 'relationship', but when she did, she realized just how unique this human was, and craved to have possession of it.

He gained her trust over time, and he is now her chief of security for her haven during the day, keeping her safe when she is at her most vulnerable. Most vampires in Bangor know him to be the sheriff's favored mortal, and while they obviously know they are superior to him and act it, he is generally given a wider berth; after all, it doesn't pay to stomp on the toes of those in power.

Ons: Strong women, being dominated, being fed on
Offs: Scat and watersports, mutilation/gore
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Here's a plot bunny. Anyone wishing to be an employee of Lillith at the Lumination...say aye? Would that be ok Hanged? Unless you think that would be to close to cannon.

And I think it would be awesome if Lillith knew Lyria's char Johnnie as her personal mechanic? Gotta keep that Impala runnin' sweet!

TheHangedOne

It's cool with me. By the way, is her place specifically known as a vampire bar?
Check out my poet tree!

Saerrael

abandoneddolly

Stephanie  could dance at the bar if you wanted.

LimitlessNikkie

RubySlippers

Name: Josephine Henry
Actual Age: 265
Apparent Age: 30
Sexuality: Lesbian

Powers: Particularly good flier, accomplished at glamour and amazingly powerful healing factor. Due to her age is a hoary vampire. As a special talent she has an empathic bond to animals not control more she has a way with them that makes them like her and not be afraid of her or want to harm her.

Skills: Has a classical education as in like most women of breeding of her age holds the equivalent knowledge of a masters degree holder in many humanities subjects, is fluent in several languages (english, french, german, latin, classical greek, spanish), holds the title DNP (doctor of nursing practice and is licensed in that profession as a primary care specialist as a recent development) and holds a degree in law earned in the 1960's. Is a good fighter having fought in the American Revolution and in the French Resistance so can use many weapons and is an accomplished guerilla fighter, spy and expert in getting things done. Recently became very interested in technology and is a big supporter of the use of technology learning about computers, personal devices and stays on top of new trends but its more a strong hobby. Is also good at business and investing having had years to save and invest in things building up a sizable fortune.

Personality: Is reserved, traditional and one of the backbones of the vampire community in simple terms a natural leader from both the top and the bottom since she embraces the old and new worlds. Not she is stuck in the past but sees now the courts, vampire heirarchy and order more important than ever working with human institutions and law enforcement to police the vampire community. But she is pleasant company enjoying humans and now they are not food she finds herself bonding more to them. Her two major passions is education she is very keen on it for everyone and in helping others that is why she practices law and medicine. Although very rich by human standards she lives modestly in a mid-sized modern home, dresses in off the rack if nice clothes and is always a lady.

Brief History: Was born in the United States before they became the United States and fought during the Revolutionary War on the womens front espionage, the war of ideas and supporting the efforts as a liason to France for a time off the official channels. Made into a vampire by a lover after being gang raped and stabbed by British Soldiers she adapted to it with some difficulty existing over the next century improving her fortunes and not getting into major trouble. During the Civil War she stayed in Europe and returned but it was during WWII she took sides fighting in the French Resistance and funding the war effort with bond purchases and smuggling weapons to the resistance. And as a vampire had few issues using her gifts to full effect surviving the conflict. After WWII she moved back home, made more money, studied the law and later medicine and became a backbone vampire full of common sense and a respect for the heirarchy, advised on legal matters and funded the company as a stockholder that invented True Blood. Her current project is the Vampire Legal Advocacy Group (VLAG) which is fighting for social security benefits for vampires old enough and citizens that want to collect, veterans benefits for former soldiers now vampires and defending vampire rights in the courts and halls of power.

Ons: Lesbian Sex, Lovemaking (not just fucking), Romance
Offs: NC

Primarch

Name: Ryan O'Connor (born Rioghain Ó Conchobhair)
Actual Age: Aprox 1000
Apparent Age: mid 30's

Powers: Ryan has the strength, speed, glamouring talents and the ability to fly as would be expected of a vampire who is roughly a thousand years old. For his age, they are quite standard, in general terms they're very impressive.   

Skills: Ryan has received both Samurai and Chevalier training, making him a formidable swordsman, not that he has any use for weapons anymore all things considered. Those training's also gave him a talent in some other close quarters combat and training with a bow and arrow and horse riding, most of which is made utterly obsolete by his Vampire powers. On a more practical level, he has a wicked intellect and as a former Sheriff and current Vampire Monarch he's become an expert in the workings of Vampire politics. While not a skill per sae, he has access to vast financial resources and has friends in high places. He also speaks several languages fluently, including French, German, Japanese and of course, Irish.

For his various talents, he's had difficulty keeping up with some things. Computers go right over his head, and he routinely needs assistance doing things like checking his e-mails, which he leaves to his secretary these days.

Personality: An old fashioned type who still believes "the blood is sacred," he expressly forbids his Sheriffs to operate V dealing. As a Monarch he has access to quite a bit of money, but his favourite preferred currency is favours. Ryan is quite happy to hand out a favour, but he'll call it in someday. He always does. In general however he's a pleasant enough sort, he accepts friendly banter from those below him in the Vampire hierarchy, although there's a distinct line between good natured banter and outright disrespect. Several individuals have found themselves without their fangs, torn in half or being visited by his security detail and their wooden bullets for getting outright disrespectful to the King. Although he is "known" to at least a small degree to the human public, he has no interest in PR events and keeps business within the community. While he encourages use of Tru Blood, he routinely feeds on the finest of young human girls. 

Brief History: Born in the very south of what is now Ireland some rough thousand years ago, Rioghain Ó Conchobhair was of very unassuming birth. Son to a farmer his life was destined to be the same. He'd work the lands as a boy, someday meet a girl, have a few babies, inherit the land and eventually his eldest would take over and the cycle would go on. Things did not go that way however. Although sure enough he got to the age where his old father dearest was getting a bit sore in the back to work the land, Rioghain's destiny was in fact to be turned into a thing of the night. In the process of making a baby against a wall, a female Vampire decided she liked the way his behind looked and wanted to keep it around her a few decades. For that reason and that reason only he was pulled away to be turned into a Vampire. He never did find out if he produced a child the old fashioned human way.

His very early years as a Vampire were spent around the home Isle, travelling the land and drinking from the prettiest farmers daughters. Truth be told it was actually quite some time before he came into life as a Vampire, but once he did he never went back. After a few decades his maker and he left the country and traveled very far indeed. He was there when Byzantine Empire was defeated at the Battle of Manzikert, and he was there to be the first Vampire to taste a Knight Templar during the first Crusade. Shortly after their adventures in the Holy Land Rioghain gave his Maker a farewell and started travelling alone. What happened over the next little while isn't exactly documented (truth be told not very much happened). The early years as a free man where actually a touch boring. Where ever he went however, he was always rubbing elbows with the highest of society. Glamouring was his best friend for a long time. He can, for instance, tell one who asks that the stories concerning Catherine The Great were very true. In the thirteen hundreds he glamoured his way into becoming a French Knight (or Chevalier) and even served Oda Nobunaga as an advisor, passing himself off as an Oni. In that court he was trained as a Samurai. Shortly after Nobunaga's death however, he returned to France were he became a Sheriff (then called a Shire Reeve).

He was the Sheriff of Paris for slightly over two hundred years where he was very happy, fabulously wealthy and as decadent as any member of French Monarchy, be they human or vampire. However, in 1836 the then King of Maine was declared unfit to continue his rule and forced to abdicate. The Maine kingdom was left in such ruin that none present had what were considered the required qualities and experience to fix it up. A Vampire living in the area, a progeny of Rioghain's by the name of  suggested him. With two hundred years of Sheriff under his belt and at that point being eight hundred years old he was ideal. At first he wasn't particularly keen on leaving but was brought around. He arrived in Maine, brought an unbiased outsider's view to it. His first decade went down in Vampire history as very harsh, but the pressure made a little diamond of a Kingdom. Since then he's ruled the Vampire's of Maine, rewarding loyalty and destroyed treachery. Not that it comes up often. His current wealth is maintained by wise stock investments and several business, including a paper company, a meat plant, a dozen cardboard box plants, two movie theatre's and an "extremely well renowned" Opera House in Europe, but he won't tell which one.

Ons: Confidence, youthful appearance, "arrangements," humans, vampires
Offs: Scat/water sports & Shifters

TheHangedOne

Approved, Ruby. And Primarch, you're approved, too. All vampires: Bow before Primarch!  ;D
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

*Gets a crick in her....neck...at looking between Hanged's char and Primarch's*

...oohh...gawd..

Anyway...we need to come up with a good story as to how Lillith managed to become Sheriff....just thought of that..

TheHangedOne

It could be as simple as the role needing to be filled, and she being put to some sort of test by the king to make sure she was fit for the role. Or maybe she was there since before the new King rolled in, in  the 1800's. Maybe she helped him reign in the region after the last King fucked shit up badly? Of course, that's something to talk to Primarch about, I'm just throwing out my two cents.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

RubySlippers

I don't bow before anything but God, but that doesn't mean my vampire lady disrespects the post of King after all she believes proper order and discipline is important. He will have to suffice with her looking him in the eye, being respectful to his authority and helping the vampire community and her people. She will leave if he wishes at anytime he finds this unsatisfactory.

Now have to find a pic.

Lyria

Quote from: bubby on July 02, 2011, 07:40:35 PM
Here's a plot bunny. Anyone wishing to be an employee of Lillith at the Lumination...say aye? Would that be ok Hanged? Unless you think that would be to close to cannon.

And I think it would be awesome if Lillith knew Lyria's char Johnnie as her personal mechanic? Gotta keep that Impala runnin' sweet!

This works for me :)

Kuje

Quote from: bubby on July 02, 2011, 07:40:35 PM

My char could drink there, or he could even be hanging out there for research, or both.

Edit: Also found a pic for my char, whose way back over on page 1. :)

bubby

I have no problem with the Lumination being a main hub of the game. Kinda gives a place for people to start anyway.

TheHangedOne

Sounds good to me.  :D It can be "The" bar to go to in Bangor. Make it a big, bustling place.  kind of like Fangtasia yes, but I'd imagine that in the True Blood world, their would be dozens of places exactly like that.
Check out my poet tree!

Primarch

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 03, 2011, 08:49:41 AM
Sounds good to me.  :D It can be "The" bar to go to in Bangor. Make it a big, bustling place.  kind of like Fangtasia yes, but I'd imagine that in the True Blood world, their would be dozens of places exactly like that.

Sounds legit to me.

RubySlippers

If the owner needed money I'd have invested for free True Blood and my own table reserved for me and any guests, nothing else if she wants. Would be good for business as well to have a public place to meet clients our people run and is safe.

bubby

Here are a couple of pics of the inside of the Lumination.  It will be a sort of 'underground club' , with a smallish dance floor. The upper balcony will be like this , giving the place it needs for 'quiet gatherings'. It will be known as a vamp cvlub, as i mentioned, but the word will be out there that any are welcome, and it will be known as a safe haven for all. There will be no dancers, and there won't be any sort of VIP treatment, to keep the vibe more 'regular people'.

Primarch

I think this game is relatively good to go.....

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

RubySlippers

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

TheHangedOne

For anybody still interested, I am still accepting new players to this game, and will be accepting them with no player cap. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask me, either on this thread or through PMs. Please post your character here and wait for approval before hopping in.
Check out my poet tree!

Ramael

In danger of mixing up your character balance, what thoughts do you have on shamans? A character with some/all of the abilities Lafeyette is beginning to manifest?

TheHangedOne

I'm not opposed to the idea, so long as the powers aren't over-the-top. Are you leaning more towards a solitary practitioner, or having a coven that is full of npcs/could have other players join?
Check out my poet tree!

Ramael

If you'd be willing to give me that much leeway, I'd be off my tits. Starting a coven that other players could join at a later date sounds a delightful idea.

They wouldn't be over the top - I love balance. Some minor foresight, some vivid and prophetic dreams (only so deep in ritualistic metaphor they're hard to work out until the last minute) some attunement with nature, that kind of thing. Of course shamans take a lot of drugs (I imagine there's a plothook for some V to get in here as well), so with all these benefits there would be downtimes and comedowns to balance them out.

TheHangedOne

Sounds good to me, on all fronts. With the V, I'd imagine it would just amplify his/her abilities; visions are clearer and in more detail, precognition is more active and easier to understand for a time.

:-) Go ahead, and work on a character sheet, if you'd like.
Check out my poet tree!

Caela

This looks like fun and I adore the books and the series so the idea of an rp in this 'verse just makes me all kinds of giddy! lol If you're not taking players anymore than I'll just tuck the app away to be tweaked for something else. :)

Name:Siobhan O'Conner
Actual Age:25
Apparent Age: 20ish, can look a bit younger at times depending on clothes and hair/makeup
Sex:Female
Orientation:Straight
Race:Human (Fairy Blood)

Powers: Clear Vision: makes her immune glamour and allows her to see/hear the "truth" of things. Lieing to her is pointless, she may not know the truth, but she'll know she's being lied to and call you on it. Best to just say "No Comment".

Skills: Cooking, dancing, marksmanship (she likes guns), gardening (her family says she could make plants grow out of stone) and speaks English and French fluently and can read basic Gaelic courtesy of her Nan.

Personality: Siobhan can be as temperamental as her fiery mane of hair would lead you to believe. She can swing from happy and sunny to darker than thunderclouds in almost a heartbeat but has gotten better over the years at controlling her mood swings. Or at least appearing to control them and simply not letting them show as much. Mostly she is an optimist but there's a streak of pragmatism in her too and she can be far more practical than is comfortable for most people, not bothering with the polite lies that most of society skates around on. She can be blunt to the point of rudeness but is never mean spirited or wantonly cruel.

Bio: Born to loving parents she always knew there was something a bit different about her family. Her mother had the gift of Sight, no one was able to lie to her without her knowing it, and her Nan told the most fantastic stories of meeting a Fae and taking him as a lover for a time while Grandad fought in the War(her Gift let her know Nan believed it, but she wasn't sure she did). Other than her Gift, and the annoyances it brought, her life was mostly normal. Born and raised in Maine they moved around a bit until her father finally opened his own contracting business in Bangor. With Mom helping him, it didn't take long for business to be booming and they settled in quite comfortably. Making friends was difficult because people lied to each other on an almost daily basis and it grated on her nerves. Even the whitest of lies ("Of course that dress doesn't make you look fat!") jangled her nerves and made her teeth clench. It made her a bit of a loner but the few friends she did have simply learned not to bother lying to her and to just tell her they didn't want to talk about something instead of lying about it.

As an adult it was easier to pretend not to hear all the lies around her, but they drifted on the air like a summer breeze and she simply learned to ignore most of them. There was no real harm in the majority of the lies she heard and when she thought there might be she would call a person out on it, but mostly they were just none of her business and so she went about her day and tried to avoid the people that tried to used her for their own personal lie detector.

Nothing pisses her off faster than someone asking, "Would you tell me if my husband/boyfried/lover is lying to me?!"

bubby

Looks good Caela! You're in! The links for OOC and RP thread are a little further down. Post whenever you wish. Hanged will add your char to the sheet when he returns this weekend!

Caela

Yay!!! Thanks Bubby! ~bows to the pretty with a grin~

bubby

Damnedangel

Hi, I have a character for the position of a bartender at the club.

Just checking with bubby to see if thats ok x
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

RubySlippers

I decided not to play this I got lost in the shuffle and am not as good a writer and all the other parties.

TheHangedOne

Sorry to see you go, Ruby. I hope you have fun in other games.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Quote from: Damnedangel on July 18, 2011, 04:29:45 PM
Hi, I have a character for the position of a bartender at the club.

Just checking with bubby to see if thats ok x

PLEASE join us Damnedangel! And a bartender would be just fine!

Damnedangel

Ok cool =) Heres my character hope its ok

http://pirate-queen.deviantart.com/art/Gypsy-Rose-65002390?q=boost%3Apopular%20gypsy%20princess&qo=2
Name: Ashley Lancaster
Actual Age: 18
Apparent Age: 18
Sexuality: Straight (but is bi-curious)
Race: Shape shifter
Powers: Can change into any animal she likes but prefers to be a snow leopard if she’s alone or running out in the countryside but in a city she likes to be a husky.
Skills: Cooking, photographic memory and can use a gun but prefer to fight in hand to hand combat since she has been in a few street fights and has had training in martial arts.

Personality: Adventurous and curious, she often gets into trouble because of these qualities and doesn’t believe in the saying of ‘curiosity killed the cat’ since she’s still standing. She is also quiet and withdrawn in places she doesn’t know people or she is new to and often lashes out at people who try to get to close to her resulting in her not having many friends.
Brief History: Ashley doesn’t know her parents; her adoptive parents had found her when she was a baby in an abandoned car near the highway. She was raised like a tom boy by her father so went to martial arts training.
On her fourteenth birthday as a shock she suddenly started to get dizzy and feeling sick along with the feeling of her head about to explode then right before her parent’s eyes she changed into a snow leopard. For the first few moments they stared at her and she didn’t know what was going on until they screamed and ran out, getting in the car and leaving her there. She ran out after them to see them leaving and waited for a month for them to come home but realised they had abandoned her just like her real parents had.

For the next 3 years she spent time wondering round, educating herself at libraries and doing odd jobs here and there. But in the past year she has gotten her life together approaching Lillith for a job after seeing a sign for a job of a bartender in Lumination. She’s now working as the bartender even though she didn’t have any grades behind her or a CV but promised Lillith she would work hard each night to prove her worth. From what she earns through tip (since the bar is very popular) and pay she can afford a very small rundown apartment. She has a favour to ask of the king of vampires but is too scared to approach him considering what she is and she thinks the request of finding her human parents is too much but she is also scared since she heard he always asks for a favour in return when he needs something.

Ons: Mostly anything, except what is listed below.
Offs: Scat, watersports.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Welcome to the Club Damnedangel! I imagine you can slip into the game whenever you want, as we've really only just begun.

Elf

Just saw this thread this morning, Love True Blood, but have only seen the first two seasons (no HBO) but read all the books.

Is the setting before or after the closing off of the passage to the Fairy world?

If you're still accepting new players I would like to join. I'm undecided at the moment whether I want to play a full Fae or a were-tiger. Fae for obvious reasons *points to name* the other, well I just really like tigers.

TheHangedOne

You can play either, just remember that Bangor is a pretty big place, so if people see a tiger wandering around, animal control might be on your ass.  ;D

I'm going to say that the passage to the Fairy World is still open right now, so that it provides more options to everybody involved.
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Well I go with the tiger he will have been born as such and would have gotten pretty good at not being spotted. If being seen is unavoidable though he will also be quite good at eluding animal control.

I take it is also set before the shifters revealed themselves. So as far as general population is concerned vampires are the only supernaturals living among the humans.

Okay, decisions, decisions. I will decide which I want to play and get my character sheet by this evening.

TheHangedOne

Correct. Vampires are the only ones that are out in the open right now.  Looking forward to it, Elf.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Sorry took longer than I expected.

Current Appearance
Name: currently using the name Tremont (Tre) La Clare
Actual Age: 478
Apparent Age: mid twenties
Race: Fairy

Powers: “Suppress essence” can pass as human to all except the really powerful and very perceptive vampires. Minor shape shift, can alter his appearance except size weight or gender always human or purely fairy appearance. With preparation and concentration can work real magic. Is immune to telepathy and vampiric glamour. Can conjure objects, change outfits instantly. Developing machine telepathy, can sense what is happening in the CPU and what is in memory it is very useful in hacking passwords as he can sense that answer to what is being asked for
Skills: fluent and literate in fifty different human, singing and dancing, computer programming specializing in security (hacker), motorcycle driving.

Personality: Fun loving, usually always happy, sees the silver lining whenever possible, practical joker, flirt and tease
Brief History: He spent most of his life in Faery avoiding going to the human world as much as possible, but when computers were developed he became fascinated with them and got involved the early stages of their development. Under different appearances and names worked with many the major developers of hardware and software. He played a major role in creating Unix and Linux. He loves to help companies improve their computer security than turns around and figures out a way to get past it. Now that computers are such a major part of everyday life he happily stays in the human world and only goes back to Faery if forced to for family or political reasons. He does his best to remain neutral in the power struggles of the Fae.

He has developed a taste for feeding vampires. He loves the way it feels especially during sex with a beautiful female vampire. He also loves the affect his blood has on them. He uses it to get a vampire addicted to his blood and then essentially making her his slave. He also likes to tease vampires with his ability to suppress his essence in combination with his magic. He will create little spots of illusionary fairy essence to watch the vampires being drawn to then he just turns it off. He has been known to spend an entire night tormenting groups of vampires by creating phantom fairies at different locations only to make them disappear before the vampires completely zero in on the spot just to create it again in another spot. He only lets his essence be noticed when he is alone with a vampire he has chosen to allow feed from him.

He rides a motorcycle no matter the season or weather conditions. He just cannot bring himself to get inside a box made mostly of iron. He tells people that he is claustrophobic when it comes to vehicles which kind of the truth.

Ons:
Offs: See Creator's Preferrences

TheHangedOne

Could you please better explain what "machine telepathy" is; what it can and cannot do? Other then that, everything looks awesome.
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Okay added more on machine telepathy. Tre is working towards actually manipulating computers directly with his mind but has not perfected it to that level yet.

Also added motorcycle driving to his skills and a bit in his history about only riding cycles and never get inside automobiles.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Ramael

Totally sorry this took me a while to get up, hope you're still accepting and open to the idea of a shaman/witch character.

Question. In the series (I havent read the books) both male and female practitioners are referred to as "witches". Jesus even uses the Spanish bruja, which means witch, and has the feminine "a" at the end. However the male counterpart to a witch is a warlock, years of mythology point this out. Does this terminology need to come up? I guess it sort of depends upon me deciding if my character's a shaman or a witch.

Witches are definately getting more limelight with the most recent arc, but they're kinda dependent upon covens, which will be no fun if it's just me and a bunch of NPC's. Shamans are more individual, but have less attention in-series. Hmm. I wonder even if Jesus and Lafeyette's characters fall under the umbrella term of witches, with many different variations therein.

Lots of thoughts!

TheHangedOne

For the sake of this rp, you can use whatever term you'd like. And being a solitary practitioner is fine, too.  :-) I'm willing to take some liberties with the setting for the sake of fun.

Check out my poet tree!

LunarSage

I'm interested in this, but damn it all I'm in so many games!  *Is torn*

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

TheHangedOne

You're welcome to join, their's plenty of room.  :-) But don't push yourself, either.  It's no fun when you get too many things going on at once, imo.
Check out my poet tree!

LunarSage

Name: Victor Lazarus
Actual Age: 785
Apparent Age: 30s

Powers: Supernatural Speed, Strength and Endurance appropriate to his age.  Vampiric Regeneration.  Glamour (Exceptional Ability).  Superhuman senses.  Control Over Shadows and Darkness.  Ability to fly, but rarely uses it.

Skills: Victor is a frighteningly efficient businessman and exceptionally charismatic.  He is also quite a proficient swordsman, though he rarely has the want to get his own hands dirty.  He is the owner of Babel Enterprises, an umbrella corporation that owns many companies under it.  Suffice to say he has ridiculous amounts of money as well as many people of various types working for him, including vampire and werewolf bodyguards.  The influence he can exert on various aspects of the mortal world is impressive indeed.

Weaknesses:  Sunlight (Exceptionally Vulnerable), Wooden Stakes, Silver, Fire (Exceptionally Vulnerable), Entry to Homes (Unable to enter the home of a human unless he is invited), Megalomania

Personality: Victor is cold and calculating, though those who have met him would claim the opposite is true.  Some have even said he is the devil himself.  He is very sure of himself and his capabilities... it is said that Victor Lazarus can get you whatever your heart desires, for a price.

Brief History: Victor Lazarus was born to a wealthy German Crusader and a converted pagan Latvian woman in German occupied Riga in the year 1226.  Tensions at the time were strong due to pagans who were not yet converted by the crusaders who were sent by the Pope in Rome to occupy the Baltic lands.  Victor grew up privileged and handsome, with what was described by his peers as a silver tongue.  He marveled at how easily the other children could be manipulated like pawns on a chessboard.  He succeeded far more often than he failed and when he did fail, he learned to get better.  When he came of age he wed an older woman he cared nothing for, but she was a widowed duchess and this allowed him to claim the title of Duke by age 20.  His wife was decadent and cared more for having a handsome young husband than anything.  She had many lovers, which allowed him the time to not so subtly take full control of her assets and begin to run things properly.  Her estate had been in shambles.  It was pathetic.  he used his natural business savvy to gain influence with the merchants, who he suspected were ultimately the key to power.  His fellow nobles thought him a fool... that true power was and always would be via the church.  Nonsense. 

Victor was 27 when he finally grew tired of his wife and the influence she technically had over him politically.  It truly was tragic when his wife was found poisoned one evening while Victor was on a trip to one of the outlaying cities.  It was quickly discovered that a group of pagan rebels, blaming the German aristocracy were responsible for the foul murder.  Victor ensured that their executions were brutal and very public.  Shortly thereafter, Victor was approached by a mysterious man who claimed to have been watching him.  Victor was skeptical, but heard the man who would only appear to him at night  out.  His adviser warned him that the man was likely an unholy demon, but Victor feared no one... whether they were man or demon.  The man went on to explain that he admired the darkness in Victor's soul... and that he would return in seven years time to see what he had accomplished.  What indeed.

Victor had the entire region in the palm of his hand.  Three years from then he had enough nobles that owed him favors from favors he had done for them, from having blackmailed them or just plain having bought them off.  So in 1258 when the Pope decided that the nation of Latvia should have it's first king, Victor had levied enough support amongst the nobles that the decision to make him the king of Latvia came as no surprise to anyone.  He sat upon the throne and the nation prospered for the next two years.  There was one incident during that time that his spies uncovered a plot to assassinate him, but those responsible were quickly found and put to death.  When the dark man from before showed up one night, Victor was 34.  In his private chambers, the man smiled darkly and told him that he was worthy of the gift.  Victor raised a brow and asked him what he was going on about.  The man proceeded to tell him exactly what he could offer... to be a king forever, to seize the power of the ages and harness the darkness within.  Victor pondered this and finally agreed, with the stipulation that he was not beholden to the man who would be his vampiric sire.  The man chuckled and agreed, and Victor Lazarus was brought into the night.

The king of Latvia ruled the night until his untimely "death" in 1274... Victor was no fool.  He arranged for the nation to believe him to be dead, a puppet "successor" taking over, one who could rule during the day with Victor pulling the strings at night.  Victor lived as a king should, gorged on the sweet blood of virgins for the next 284 years until 1558 with the start of the Livonian War, which garnered enough attention in the region that aspects of the Spanish Inquisition had a good chance of noticing a being like him.  In those days it paid to be cautious.  Many foolish vampires lost their unlives to the fires of the Inquisition, and so Victor took what wealth he could transport and left the area.  He lived in relative anonymity as a member of the vampire court in Paris for almost 200 years, again making connections with various merchant families. 

Then in 1750, he made the decision to go to the new world.  Over the next 10 years, he had his people establish a lavish estate for him in the New England area, what would be known as Maine.  In 1760, he used his wealth to establish Lazarus Textiles, one of the first companies of it's kind in the budding Industrial Revolution.  Weathering out the Revolutionary War, Victor's company became extraordinarily prosperous and by 1815 he was able to buy out 5 more companies in the region as well as 3 in Europe under the advent of Babel Enterprises.  The corporation has since grown exponentially and is one of the larger but less known umbrella corporations in the world.  Victor had adapted well to the modern world, staying on top of everything but automobiles.  Why learn to drive when one has a driver, after all?  At some point in the 20th century he made contacts with the KGB and though the organization is now officially defunct, to this day he has access to Russian weaponry and other supplies.  Victor has his fingers in a great deal of things today, maintaining a network of spies, influence and pull in everything from transportation, politics, police and law to the criminal underworld.  So Victor remains, the king of his own "empire"... only recently have that humans come to give vampires human rights, which he finds very amusing.  He had, after all been ruling over these mortals for centuries.

Ons: Power, Money, Class and Nobility
Offs: Fools, Weakness

Ramael

Name: Roger Thornton (often calls himself The Duke, Arch-Warlock Thornton, Baron Thornton esquire, or variations on these)

Powers: Some foresight (something highly dangerous to Roger may be foreseen seconds before it happens, or weeks, depending on what it is) Spiritual communion (connection to people with occult capabilities) Uncanny awareness (can usually suss out a supernatural/undead depending on the situation) "Magick" tap (ability to perform minor magics, upgraded to possible major magic when in a group/coven. He has no ability with necromancy.)

Skills: People. Roger is great with people, he loves being in a group or in any social situation. He is a great speaker, very charismatic and energetic, and loves talking with interesting folk. He's inspirational and can usually milk the best out of a person...or the worst, depending on what he wants. Being an avid reader of the occult and hundreds of other volumes, Roger is very well-read, a complete culture vulture and loves witticisms. His wit is one of his most prized resources.

On the martial side, Roger has good physical ability after a long stint with a circus. He's also taken kendo lessons, utilising them with his staff when he needs to.

Weaknesses: Smokes. Roger has an inflated ego, which, as is usual with egotistical people, comes down to basic insecurities. Can be slightly paranoid from time to time. He also has very little willpower when it comes to drugs and women. He's not too practical, either, being somewhat of a dunce when it comes to changing a tyre or fixing an engine. He also has a minor problem with power...in that he loves it.

Personality:  As above, in his skills and weaknesses. Roger is a dramatic, charismatic, always slightly drunk character of epic proportions with a power complex but with the wit and charm to get away with it. He's got an opinion on everything and loves being a Brit in America, living upto his stereotype usually just to prey on pretty Yank girls. He's all or nothing and gets very intense when he wants to, which is an awful lot of the time.

Brief history: Roger, being an only child and blessed with a vivid imagination, always had an interest in fictional worlds. When vampires came out of the closet, one of those worlds came screeching straight into view and opened up a world of possibilities to him. Growing up in the UK, Roger had a fairly good childhood in middle England, ended up going to University. It was here he began to seriously dabble with substances, influential women, and the occult, not always in that order but always in that consistency. Eventually flunking his degree, he joined up with a circus which roamed the UK. Roger found himself performing in some gorgeous classical country manors, but also in grotty council estates. Eventually the circus was asked to go to America, which Roger delighted in. Upon arrival, the circus enjoyed some brief success before a couple of the retinue were attacked by vampires, and the group split. Deciding to stay in America, Roger took a slightly darker view of the world, revelling in his occult potential and finding others who were like him. Quickly spending the money he had earned on a hedonistic lifestyle where his only "job" was socialising with wiccans and "magicians", Roger met vampires and cultists in the best and worst of places, until he found himself in Bangor. Selling himself as a tacky tarot reader, but also offering his slightly darker services for a right price, Roger has made valuable contacts but also became paranoid that he would be rooted out by the good people of Bangor, hunted down by a vampire (even though he has no reason to be) or taken in by the police for his drug use (even though it's only casual at worst).

Recently spending nearly the last of his money on silver rings and necklaces (all with wiccan symbols or pentagrams on them), Roger fanatically re-reads the works of Aleister Crowley, the infamous dark British magician, and fashions ways to make money from his talents without attracting attention to himself so he can start his own coven with him as head Warlock. He also busks, tries with some success to get acting and modelling work, and writes constantly. He is slightly hypocritical in that in his want to avoid attracting attention to himself, he can't help but go about introducing himself as Baron this or Warlock that.

TheHangedOne

Lunar: please describe what you mean, in detail, about "Control over shadows and darkness". Also, explain why he has this ability.  That's my only 'issue' (Wouldn't even really call it an issue, but I can't think of a different word).

Ramael: Looks good. Approved.
Check out my poet tree!

LunarSage

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 22, 2011, 06:04:18 PM
Lunar: please describe what you mean, in detail, about "Control over shadows and darkness". Also, explain why he has this ability.  That's my only 'issue' (Wouldn't even really call it an issue, but I can't think of a different word).

He can do weird things with shadows, like cause them to move on their own and cause an area to become darker or lighter.  Nothing major like attacking you with the shadows or anything.  He has this ability due to his supernatural affinity with darkness, which I'll get into in his history.  If he were to have a particular "element" that described him it would be darkness.  He can also see exceptionally well in the dark.  This is also why he is especially vulnerable to sunlight and fire... these natural, powerful sources of light tend to dispel the darkness.  I like to balance out strengths with weaknesses.

TheHangedOne

Alright, sounds good for now.  Would bright lights bother him? For instance, if he got a hundred watt flashlight flashed at him, would he freak? Or is it just limited specifically to fire and sunlight?
Check out my poet tree!

LunarSage

Specifically fire and sunlight... it's those kinds of natural light sources that really bother him.  He'd still not like having a bright light shone in his face I'd imagine... then again neither would I.   ;)

I'd say a really bright light source could potentially (temporarily) blind him worse than it would a normal vampire.

Alright, if that works for you I'll work up a character history soon.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

bubby

YAY! More players!

Welcome Ramael, and HI LUNAR!

Your dude needs to talk to Lillith. Eventually. We need to come up with a good plot with lotsa intrigue!

Elf

Hey, Lunar.

Tre would not be a local to Bangor, how about having Victor hiring him to set up computer security on a new company in Bangor under his umbrella? He likely would not know that Tre is fairy, but know that there is something different about him other than his uncanny gift with computers.

Caela, It should be interesting to see how your character reacts to the fairy not using his given name or default appearance and hiding his true nature.

LunarSage

*Waves to bubby and Elf*

Hey before I fully commit to doing this history and joining... how focused on sex is this game going to be?  While sex in a game is ok, I'm really not interested in joining an absolute porn fest (I've seen games like that).

TheHangedOne

I want to keep the ratio of sex/gratuitous violence to plot development about the same as the tv series. So it's plot with a side of sex, not sex with a side of plot.
Check out my poet tree!

Diablerie

Hi! I'm interested in this and was wondering if you'd accept any werewolves right now? :-)

LunarSage

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 23, 2011, 01:28:21 PM
I want to keep the ratio of sex/gratuitous violence to plot development about the same as the tv series. So it's plot with a side of sex, not sex with a side of plot.

Ahhh ok.  Thanks, that's good to know.  :-)

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Hekate on July 23, 2011, 01:45:29 PM
Hi! I'm interested in this and was wondering if you'd accept any werewolves right now? :-)
Most certainly.  :D
Check out my poet tree!

Diablerie

Name:Nadia McHale
Actual Age: 19
Apparent Age: 20-22
Sexuality: Straight, but curious.
Race: Werewolve

Wolf Form:http://i.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-2993568176-image/Endangered_Species/Least_Concern/Gray_Wolf/Gray_wolf-image.jpg

Powers: Changing into a wolf. Senses are well enhance, while in her human form she can hear and smell things that other normal humans can't.

Personality:She is very organized and likes to have control of everything. She isn't a good cook, but she can bake some mean desserts. An energetic woman, she is always out running or hunting small animals on the darkest of nights on her wolf form. She can be funny when she wants to and serious when the time calls for it. A sweetheart by nature, she is a hopeless romantic dreaming of some day finding her own mate.

Brief History: A recently made werewolve, Nadia can't remember much from the night of her attack or what happen after it. She can only remember waking up and feeling different. An orphan with no family or friends, she has decided to go to Bangor, Maine and start over. She is trying to find others like her that can lead her to control the animal inside of her and help her grow to her full potential as a werwolve. She is very careful about hiding her nature, knowing that not many would react nicely to it. In her opinion her story is still being written by the fates.

Ons: She is a virgin, so she doesn't know much about what turns her on or not. She does like kissing and biting...A lot.

Offs: (nothing that involves scat-vore-watersports)

LunarSage

Quote from: LunarSage on July 22, 2011, 05:01:41 PM

Name: Victor Lazarus
Actual Age: 785
Apparent Age: 30s

Powers: Supernatural Speed, Strength and Endurance appropriate to his age.  Vampiric Regeneration.  Glamour (Exceptional Ability).  Superhuman senses.  Control Over Shadows and Darkness.  Ability to fly, but rarely uses it.

Skills: Victor is a frighteningly efficient businessman and exceptionally charismatic.  He is also quite a proficient swordsman, though he rarely has the want to get his own hands dirty.  He is the owner of Babel Enterprises, an umbrella corporation that owns many companies under it.  Suffice to say he has ridiculous amounts of money as well as many people of various types working for him, including vampire and werewolf bodyguards.  The influence he can exert on various aspects of the mortal world is impressive indeed.

Weaknesses:  Sunlight (Exceptionally Vulnerable), Wooden Stakes, Silver, Fire (Exceptionally Vulnerable), Entry to Homes (Unable to enter the home of a human unless he is invited), Megalomania

Personality: Victor is cold and calculating, though those who have met him would claim the opposite is true.  Some have even said he is the devil himself.  He is very sure of himself and his capabilities... it is said that Victor Lazarus can get you whatever your heart desires, for a price.

Brief History: Victor Lazarus was born to a wealthy German Crusader and a converted pagan Latvian woman in German occupied Riga in the year 1226.  Tensions at the time were strong due to pagans who were not yet converted by the crusaders who were sent by the Pope in Rome to occupy the Baltic lands.  Victor grew up privileged and handsome, with what was described by his peers as a silver tongue.  He marveled at how easily the other children could be manipulated like pawns on a chessboard.  He succeeded far more often than he failed and when he did fail, he learned to get better.  When he came of age he wed an older woman he cared nothing for, but she was a widowed duchess and this allowed him to claim the title of Duke by age 20.  His wife was decadent and cared more for having a handsome young husband than anything.  She had many lovers, which allowed him the time to not so subtly take full control of her assets and begin to run things properly.  Her estate had been in shambles.  It was pathetic.  he used his natural business savvy to gain influence with the merchants, who he suspected were ultimately the key to power.  His fellow nobles thought him a fool... that true power was and always would be via the church.  Nonsense. 

Victor was 27 when he finally grew tired of his wife and the influence she technically had over him politically.  It truly was tragic when his wife was found poisoned one evening while Victor was on a trip to one of the outlaying cities.  It was quickly discovered that a group of pagan rebels, blaming the German aristocracy were responsible for the foul murder.  Victor ensured that their executions were brutal and very public.  Shortly thereafter, Victor was approached by a mysterious man who claimed to have been watching him.  Victor was skeptical, but heard the man who would only appear to him at night  out.  His adviser warned him that the man was likely an unholy demon, but Victor feared no one... whether they were man or demon.  The man went on to explain that he admired the darkness in Victor's soul... and that he would return in seven years time to see what he had accomplished.  What indeed.

Victor had the entire region in the palm of his hand.  Three years from then he had enough nobles that owed him favors from favors he had done for them, from having blackmailed them or just plain having bought them off.  So in 1258 when the Pope decided that the nation of Latvia should have it's first king, Victor had levied enough support amongst the nobles that the decision to make him the king of Latvia came as no surprise to anyone.  He sat upon the throne and the nation prospered for the next two years.  There was one incident during that time that his spies uncovered a plot to assassinate him, but those responsible were quickly found and put to death.  When the dark man from before showed up one night, Victor was 34.  In his private chambers, the man smiled darkly and told him that he was worthy of the gift.  Victor raised a brow and asked him what he was going on about.  The man proceeded to tell him exactly what he could offer... to be a king forever, to seize the power of the ages and harness the darkness within.  Victor pondered this and finally agreed, with the stipulation that he was not beholden to the man who would be his vampiric sire.  The man chuckled and agreed, and Victor Lazarus was brought into the night.

The king of Latvia ruled the night until his untimely "death" in 1274... Victor was no fool.  He arranged for the nation to believe him to be dead, a puppet "successor" taking over, one who could rule during the day with Victor pulling the strings at night.  Victor lived as a king should, gorged on the sweet blood of virgins for the next 284 years until 1558 with the start of the Livonian War, which garnered enough attention in the region that aspects of the Spanish Inquisition had a good chance of noticing a being like him.  In those days it paid to be cautious.  Many foolish vampires lost their unlives to the fires of the Inquisition, and so Victor took what wealth he could transport and left the area.  He lived in relative anonymity as a member of the vampire court in Paris for almost 200 years, again making connections with various merchant families. 

Then in 1750, he made the decision to go to the new world.  Over the next 10 years, he had his people establish a lavish estate for him in the New England area, what would be known as Maine.  In 1760, he used his wealth to establish Lazarus Textiles, one of the first companies of it's kind in the budding Industrial Revolution.  Weathering out the Revolutionary War, Victor's company became extraordinarily prosperous and by 1815 he was able to buy out 5 more companies in the region as well as 3 in Europe under the advent of Babel Enterprises.  The corporation has since grown exponentially and is one of the larger but less known umbrella corporations in the world.  Victor had adapted well to the modern world, staying on top of everything but automobiles.  Why learn to drive when one has a driver, after all?  At some point in the 20th century he made contacts with the KGB and though the organization is now officially defunct, to this day he has access to Russian weaponry and other supplies.  Victor has his fingers in a great deal of things today, maintaining a network of spies, influence and pull in everything from transportation, politics, police and law to the criminal underworld.  So Victor remains, the king of his own "empire"... only recently have that humans come to give vampires human rights, which he finds very amusing.  He had, after all been ruling over these mortals for centuries.

Ons: Power, Money, Class and Nobility
Offs: Fools, Weakness

Ok, here's the completed character.  (I edited the original a page back)  Let me know if that's enough history.  :-)

TheHangedOne

Green light.  :-) Hekate, Lunar,  you are both approved.
Check out my poet tree!

Lanie Elizabeth

I'm interested! :) What's still open? Anything?
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194972.0">Request Thread & O/Os</a>
I was born with an enormous need for affection,
and a terrible need to give it.

- Audrey Hepburn

Ophelia Jaxon

Name: Isabella (unknown)

Actual Age: 21

Sexuality:Bisexual

Race: Human-fairy blood

Powers: Pyrokenesis.

Skills: Dancing, Singing, Cooking.

Personality: Amy is a little bi-polar. Her moods can change with the snap of a finger, though in normal circumstances she can be quite friendly and easy going, she seems to have loads of energy. She seems like a bit of a day-dreamer at times and often has headaches. She is a good person at heart and would do anything for anyone.

Brief History: Isabella never knew her mother as she took off shortly after Isabel was born, but she knew her father. Her father was a thug. All he wanted in life was money and he always seemed to get it. Having a daughter was a convenience to him. When she was too young to understand he would visit her room and do adult things with her. He abused her constantly. He was big into his drink so when he couldn't get himself ready for her, he used his fists blaming her.

He travelled round, taking her with him, whenever a bone would snap he would take her to a doctor friend of his who over looked the cruelty for a taste of it himself.  She never went to school. Never had friends. She was usually locked in a hotel room for days on end. Sometimes without food. When she was fifteen she heard her father talking with another man. Telling him how he was done training the bitch and she was ready to make some serious money.

Afraid of what that meant, Isabella refused to spread her legs for the men who beat her within an inch of her life...but something happened then. The room caught fire. He caught fire still on top of her. She passed out.

Two weeks after she woke up in a hospital. The police were there asking her all sorts of questions. Questions she didn't know the answer to. She no longer remembered who she was. In her past she wasn't even given a name. Always referred to as 'little girl' but she didn't even remember that.

She was put into the system and a family gave her the name Isabella. they paid for her dance lessons and watched her grow from the shy, scared, malnourished young girl into a young woman. When she was eighteen the nightmares started. She began to dream of a girl afraid to eat, afraid to...breathe without permission....She dreamed of pain between her legs...She was sweating. She wasn't sweating from the dream, she was sweating from the heat in the room. Her curtains had gone up in flames. When her 'parents' rushed in the room, the flames jumped onto them. They screamed as they burned. Isabel could do nothing but watch.

She ran then. Found any money stashed in the house, emptied her parents bank accounts and ran away. She knew the police wouldn't understand. They'd blame the girl who had started a fire once before. She would be put away forever.

Now, she wanders from city to city, usually finding work dancing around a pole, she quite likes the work, the exhaustion after a shift makes the nightmares go away.

Offs: Scat

Ons: Everything else.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

bubby

Quote from: Melaniexo on July 26, 2011, 11:14:41 AM

I'm thinking we need more shifters maybe? Or witches. We have enough fairy and vamp I believe, but it is up to Hanged in the end.

LunarSage

I wouldn't mind if one of Victor's bodyguards/enforcers were a PC.  It'd be either a werewolf who's been fed vampire blood or another vampire.  For a vampire, perhaps someone who was made (by Victor) around the time of the Revolutionary War? 

Kokaine

Hello. I'm interested joining. I have an idea for a werewolf or weretiger if that's okay?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

TheHangedOne

Approved, Ophelia.  :-)

Quote from: Melaniexo on July 26, 2011, 11:14:41 AM
At this point, I'm thinking about capping the fairies. They seem to outnumber anything else at this point, heh. Like bubby said, seeing more shifters or non-fairy magic users would be kind of cool, but ultimately you should play whatever strikes your fancy.  :D

Quote from: Kokaine on July 26, 2011, 04:50:09 PM
Hello. I'm interested joining. I have an idea for a werewolf or weretiger if that's okay?
Absolutely. Go for it.   :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Kokaine

Name: Nicolette “Nikki” Montoya
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: weretiger
Appearance: 5'11, athletic build, blue eyes, dark brown hair

Powers: Able to shift into a tiger. In human form she carries some of the attributes of the natural predator she shifts into. She is faster, stronger, and has better reflexes than an average human, though she falls short of a vampire. Even among her own kind her speed and senses are fairly strong. She also heals faster than a human.
Skills: detecting deceit, surveillance, skip tracing, investigating, kick boxing, use of fire arms, drawing, and singing.

Personality: Nikki has a firecracker temper that burns hot and fast when she is set off. She tends to be very watchful and wary, always subtly scanning her surroundings. Yet she is very fun loving and her animal nature shows in a lot of her habits, including her fondness for physical contact. She has never had a real relationship or even a friend and as such is often quick to engage in the physical but runs from emotional entanglements.

Brief History: Nikki is the daughter of  two California based bounty hunters, a human (father) and a weretiger (mother). When Nikki was 5, she and her parents went on a vacation. They chose a nice forest location in Canada and set up camp well away from traditional camp sites so that her mother would have some freedom to indulge in her tiger form. One night while they were camping Nikki became curious and wandered away from the campsite straight into the path of large grizzly bear. Her mother rushed up to save her and instead took the swipe that would have killed Nikki. Her mother died before they could get help.

After that her father threw himself into his work, going after increasingly dangerous individuals and all but ignoring his daughter, who he pawned off on his sister more often than not. After Nikki had her first change at age 12 and had time to adjust, she decided to bridge the gap between her father and herself by helping him with skip tracing. While it was painful for him to be around her at first, as she reminded him of her mother, he grudgingly took her under his wing and showed her the ropes. Her innate abilities only helped their success. However, as a result of their constant trips and time spent investigating, she often missed school and ended up not graduating high school. At 17, Nikki got her GED and joined her father's company officially as a secretary despite the fact that she helped her father with actual traces.

One night six months ago, her father went out alone and didn't return. She never did learn what happened to him, he seemed to have vanished without a trace. However, her investigation into his disappearance attracted the attention of a local Werewolf pack. Eventually word of her was sent to some mysterious vampire and after dodging two abduction attempts, the second one just barely, she packed up her stuff, shut down her father's business, and headed out of town. She didn't stop until she'd reached the other end of the country. Using her savings she finally settled in Bangor but she has been looking over her shoulder ever since.

Ons: touching/petting/snuggling, biting, scratching, kissing, smaller females, larger males, battles for dominance.
Offs: scat, watersports, vomit, vore
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Ophelia Jaxon

i could modify my char to be a witch instead. decendant of another powerful witch which is where she ot her ability from.

Dave

Hey just saw this thread/am a big fan of trueblood. If you guys need another male vampire I'd be more than happy to join, just lemme know  :-)

Ramael

More witches/warlocks such as myself would be superacecoolbeans :)

TheHangedOne

If you would like to, Ophelia, I have no problems with that.  :-)

Quote from: Dave on July 27, 2011, 02:04:29 AM
Hey just saw this thread/am a big fan of trueblood. If you guys need another male vampire I'd be more than happy to join, just lemme know  :-)
Go for it.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Aurora Wayland

Name: Megan "Murder" Mayhem
Actual Age: 28
Apparent Age: 19
Sexuality: Asexuality/bisexual/Rarely has sex
Appearance: Megan is 5'2 and Lithe.Her Bra size is 32 B. She has Long black hair which she often wears in different styles and colors. Her skin is pale like porcelain and covered in various unique tattoos. Her eyes are a unique staple to her. They are blood red and have 3 black specs in each eye that surround the black pupils.

Shes often found wearing her a short black goth skirt and various corsets that press her breasts up to make them look larger than they are.

Powers: Megan is able to influence peoples emotions/desires with her eyes. Gazing into them often makes the person feel intoxicated or entranced. She also has the ability to hypnotize people. Her prey often act out fake scenarios in their mind while their body is left standing in a stupor.

Skills: Megan is well versed in seduction, being a stripper and having asexuality allows her to remain in control and not a slave to her lusts. Megan is also a part time photographer and model as she finds beauty in almost everything.

Personality: Megan is often flirtatious and demanding. She likes being in control and enjoys the company of most people. She keeps her vamperism a secret and when people question her about her eyes she claims they are simply contacts.

Megan can also be aloof or uncaring in some situations, which lead her to have horrible relationships with any potential romance.

Brief History: Megan and her brother had been together since both their parents had been killed in a drug deal gone bad. Having no where to go and no one to care for them they relied on each other for everything. They had spent most of their teen years trying to make money by conning people and luring Pedophiles into back alley's to mug them.

It was in a situation like that when Megan had lured a mysterious stranger into a back alley for her brother to mug that she was taken by surprise. When her brother came out of the shadows to beat the man up, the stranger had turned violent. He was strong and fast, his movements blurs as he sunk his fangs into Megan and nearly drained her of blood.

Unsatisfied with the girl, he then turned his attention to Megan's brother and attacked in him in the same brutal manner. Unable to help Megan was forced to watch her brother's body lay limp on the ground next to her as the young girl struggled to stay awake. Her attempt had failed and after a few moments she slipped unconscious.

When Megan awoke she found herself naked and alone, buried in a coffin. Screaming she clawed at the wood and broke free. As she came up to the surface she saw that it was night. Apparently she had been buried in a cemetery.

Megan over the next few nights had found herself changed. Alone for the first time she made her way to a new city, hoping she could find her brother. Deep down in her heart she knew he would still be alive. (If anyone wants to play her brother, please let me know.) 

Ons: Group sex/Orgies/Threesomes. Voyeurism.
Offs: Not many. Will let you know as it comes up.

bubby

Quote from: Dave on July 27, 2011, 02:04:29 AM

Lunarsage is looking to have a PC vamp for his bodyguard, one turned by him during the Revolutionary War...would you maybe be interested in that Dave?

LunarSage

Maybe even less of a bodyguard and more of an individual Victor can count on to do unpleasant things that he would rather not do himself.  ;)

TheHangedOne

Quote from: LunarSage on July 27, 2011, 12:30:05 PM
Maybe even less of a bodyguard and more of an individual Victor can count on to do unpleasant things that he would rather not do himself.  ;)
Sword'n'shield!  :D

Approved, Aurora!
Check out my poet tree!

Lanie Elizabeth

Name: Allura O'Brien
Actual Age: 26
Apparent Age: 21
Sexuality: Straight (interested in trying Bi)
Race: Witch
Powers: The ability to touch someone and know what they are feeling or thinking, casting spells, excellent sense of smell and taste
Skills: Cooking, singing, writing, running, reading mostly about her wiccan culture, playing any instrument she can get her hands on.
Personality: Shy at first but comes out of her shell when she gets to know new people, sarcastic, tries her best to make people laugh. She is one of the sweetest witches she had ever come across but even with the slightest disrespect for her or her friends, she won't think twice to cast a spell to ruin that person's day.

Brief History: Having spent most of her life out west, living with her two loving parents who kept her true family background from her, Allura went to live with her grandfather in the northeast as soon as she finally found out the truth of her wiccan heritage. Her father and mother had both been wiccan growing up and decided that when they had children, it would make it easier for them not to know. Allura embraced it though, learning as much as she could from her grandfather before he passed away, leaving his house and all of his belongings to her.
Shortly after the age of 21, she learned to cast spells.. her first being to put a permanent hold on her beauty at that age and from there on, she learned more. She wanted to use her powers for good, and not evil, vowing to never hurt someone who didn't deserve it. After 5 years of being alone in that house, staying away from people with the fear that they would realize who she truly was, Allura has decided to embrace her human life as much as possible, only allowing her powers to be used in the safety of her home.

Ons: Romance, foreplay, being man handled, light bondage, etc.
Offs: Scat, watersports, vore, humiliation, mental and emotional abuse
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194972.0">Request Thread & O/Os</a>
I was born with an enormous need for affection,
and a terrible need to give it.

- Audrey Hepburn

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Ophelia Jaxon

Quote from: Ophelia Jaxon on July 26, 2011, 02:11:45 PM
Name: Isabella (unknown)

Sexuality:Bisexual

Race: Human - Witch

Powers: Pyrokenesis and visions.

Skills: Dancing, Singing, Cooking.

Personality: Amy is a little bi-polar. Her moods can change with the snap of a finger, though in normal circumstances she can be quite friendly and easy going, she seems to have loads of energy. She seems like a bit of a day-dreamer at times and often has headaches. She is a good person at heart and would do anything for anyone.

Brief History: Isabella never knew her mother as she took off shortly after Isabel was born, she was to never learn of her heritage. It had skipped a couple generations, but the women in the family all knew. It was a pity Isabella never got to know any of them, but she knew her father. Her father was a thug. All he wanted in life was money and he always seemed to get it. Having a daughter was a convenience to him. When she was too young to understand he would visit her room and do adult things with her. He abused her constantly. He was big into his drink so when he couldn't get himself ready for her, he used his fists blaming her.

He travelled round, taking her with him, whenever a bone would snap he would take her to a doctor friend of his who over looked the cruelty for a taste of it himself.  She never went to school. Never had friends. She was usually locked in a hotel room for days on end. Sometimes without food. When she was fifteen she heard her father talking with another man. Telling him how he was done training the bitch and she was ready to make some serious money.

Afraid of what that meant, Isabella refused to spread her legs for the men who beat her within an inch of her life...but something happened then. The room caught fire. He caught fire still on top of her. She passed out.

Two weeks after she woke up in a hospital. The police were there asking her all sorts of questions. Questions she didn't know the answer to. She no longer remembered who she was. In her past she wasn't even given a name. Always referred to as 'little girl' but she didn't even remember that.

She was put into the system and a family gave her the name Isabella. they paid for her dance lessons and watched her grow from the shy, scared, malnourished young girl into a young woman. When she was eighteen the nightmares started. She began to dream of a girl afraid to eat, afraid to...breathe without permission....She dreamed of pain between her legs...She was sweating. She wasn't sweating from the dream, she was sweating from the heat in the room. Her curtains had gone up in flames. When her 'parents' rushed in the room, the flames jumped onto them. They screamed as they burned. Isabel could do nothing but watch.

She ran then. Found any money stashed in the house, emptied her parents bank accounts and ran away. She knew the police wouldn't understand. They'd blame the girl who had started a fire once before. She would be put away forever.

Now, she wanders from city to city, usually finding work dancing around a pole, she quite likes the work, the exhaustion after a shift makes the nightmares go away.

Lately she's been having visions, visions of things that have happened in the pas present or soon to be future. It's been giving her majoy headaches and happens at random times when she touches a certain person or object. She has no control over it and it doesn't happen with everyone/everything.

Offs: Scat

Ons: Everything else.

Ophelia Jaxon

Athos

Name: Artemis Jones
Actual Age: 33
Apparent Age: 30’s
Race: Werewolf

Powers: Enhanced speed, strength, senses while in wolf form. While in human form, Artemis still maintains exceptional vision and sense of smell. He is also somewhat stronger than the average human of his size due to his regular use of vampire blood.

Skills: Some proficiency with small arms and melee weapons. He often carries a .45 calibre pistol and has access to wooden bullets as well as a large silver Bowie knife. He is an excellent driver. He also has a detailed knowledge of vampire weaknesses (silver, wood through the heart etc..) and experience with the underground V trade.

Personality: Understandably, Artemis hates vampires with every fibre of his being. That being said, he is a V addict, first and foremost and there is nothing he won’t do in order to get his next fix. While he prefers hunting among the newly made or otherwise unsuspecting vampires, there have been times when he has had to actually work for those he hates in order to get what he needs. Artemis tends to be a pragmatist and has long since put the lofty notions of good and evil aside. Outwardly, he tends to be quiet and withdrawn though when he opens up, he displays a rather warped sense of humour.

Brief History: Artemis was born a werewolf near Fort Nelson, British Columbia in May of 1978. His father was the pack master of a large werewolf population that was living and operating in that area during that time. As a child, he fell in love with nature and would spend days and even weeks wandering the through woods. When the change came upon him at the age of 13, Artemis became a full member of the pack. He quickly distinguished himself as one of the pack’s best hunters and fiercest fighters.  By the time he was 17, it was clear that he was going to follow his father’s paw steps as the next pack master.

However this was not meant to be. In the summer of 1995, the Vampire Queen of British Columbia purchased the large area of forest that had served as the pack’s hunting grounds for generations. She issued an ultimatum: Either the pack would pledge their loyalty to her and obey her commands, or they would be forcibly removed from their home. To which, Artemis’ father responded with an ultimatum of his own: “Put up or shut up.”

Thanks to the ample hunting grounds, the pack had grown large in recent generations and nearly 40 werewolves answered the pack master’s call when the queen’s sheriffs arrived. By dawn, after an intense and bloody melee, only one of the seven vampires sent returned. However from the 40 wolves who’d answered the call, only 7 remained.

As Artemis stood over his father’s broken body, he knew that their pack was finished. After sending the families of the fallen to be taken care of by other packs, Artemis led the remaining fighters to Vancouver, the queen’s capitol. There they began a guerrilla war: hunting and capturing unsuspecting vampires then draining them. They drank all the V they could and sold the rest in order to fund their efforts. It was a dangerous existence however, and within a year Artemis was the only of his pack left.

Having no other choice, he fled Canada across the border into Washington and disappeared. For the next fifteen years, Artemis travelled the United States making his living by hunting vampires and selling their blood for profit. In that time, he has become hopelessly addicted to V.

Ons: Pretty much anything not in my offs
Offs: Scat, Vore

Wolf form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Diablerie

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Caela

Athos, he is just...yummy! What does he think of redheads? lol :D

Ramael

And what does he think of walking into the Lumination with some plastic bags and going "I'll take a pint" to the vampire bartender?!

Diablerie

Quote from: Ramael on July 27, 2011, 06:31:47 PM
And what does he think of walking into the Lumination with some plastic bags and going "I'll take a pint" to the vampire bartender?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *rolls on the floor laughing*

Athos

Quote from: Hekate on July 27, 2011, 02:14:46 PM
(Yay! Another werewolf!)

:D

Quote from: Caela on July 27, 2011, 06:13:41 PM
Athos, he is just...yummy! What does he think of redheads? lol :D

I'm glad you like and doesn't everyone love redheads?

Quote from: Ramael on July 27, 2011, 06:31:47 PM

LMAO! I kind of want him to do that now just for the awesomeness factor. Too bad he'd only last for about thirty seconds afterward.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

bubby

Oh gawd...Athos...how DARE you use that pic... *just melts*

...oh...and Welcome!

Vergil1989

Hey, I think I'm going to join this game but I'm totally unfamiliar with True Blood but vampires and all that I know quite a bit.  Still, as soon as I drop a few of my far slower games I will draw up a human to use this, but I do ask if at all possible I'd love to hook up with Lilith lol.  Beyond that, I'm pretty open to whatever might come along.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Name:  Angel Smith.
Actual Age:  30
Apparent Age:  24, 25
Sex:  Male
Sexuality:  Straight.

Powers: None.
Skills: Martial arts expert, (karate mostly,) cooking, tattoo artist.

Personality: Angel is a charming and very easy to get along with person, but he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty if it means his friends and loved ones are better off for it later.  Despite a bit of a rough childhood, he grew to be a strong and caring individual that is too stubborn to ever give up on anything he sets his mind to.  Regardless, it takes a lot to get him angry, but if you manage it you better run as fast as your legs can carry you since, while tempered considerably, he still has a bit of an issue when it comes to letting go of grudges.
Brief History:  Born in Chicago, Illinois, Angel got his namesake because even as a child he was considered as such in appearance.  However, growing up in a too small apartment with three older brothers and two sisters was taxing even in the best of times, and things started to go from bad to worse when his father walked out on their family, leaving their mom to take care of them all.  He grew up fast after that, helping out around the house all the time when he wasn't at school while his mom slowly died of heart break and stress.  He was fifteen when she finally had had enough and decided a whole bottle of pills was the only way out.  His family was split up after that in several different foster homes and juvie halls since his two sisters were constantly in trouble with the law and his three older brothers were too busy with lives of their owns by then to really do anything for Angel.  Still, he held no ill will for them after he got his own life together after a bit of a rough start, working out his issues in a karate class for the next seven years straight, along with his normal school classes, graduating almost at the top of every class he attended.

It was a year ago however when bad news struck again when he went in for a routine checkup and came back out of the doctor's office with the bad news that he had maybe three years to live if the inoperable brain tumor he had didn't decide to move on him.  Now thirty, had dealing with crippling headaches at least once a week anymore, Angel has moved on and hopes to live out his last days in relative peace and quiet.  Plying his trade as a tattoo artist and as a teacher to a few students at a local gym, Angel had found a comfortable niche in this new life he has set up, for as long as he can keep it anyway.

Ons:  (Check O/O page.)
Offs:  (Check O/O page.)

Theme Song

Angel The Series - Theme
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

TheHangedOne

True Blood vampires work a bit differently than the typical vampire, like how they're extremely vulnerable to silver, and wood to the chest makes them violently explode in gore.  It might do to browse around online a bit, and read up, just so you know what's what.

And your character is approved.
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 28, 2011, 09:37:41 PM
Hey, I think I'm going to join this game but I'm totally unfamiliar with True Blood but vampires and all that I know quite a bit.  Still, as soon as I drop a few of my far slower games I will draw up a human to use this, but I do ask if at all possible I'd love to hook up with Lilith lol.  Beyond that, I'm pretty open to whatever might come along.

Welcome aboard, Verg. And just what non-gay male wouldn't want to hook up with Lilith? I expect most of the ladies want to do so too. lol

Caela

Quote from: Elf on July 29, 2011, 07:08:05 AM
Welcome aboard, Verg. And just what non-gay male wouldn't want to hook up with Lilith? I expect most of the ladies want to do so too. lol

lol...Lilith is hot, but Siobhan has no interest in her other than to stay out of hte way of the lady's fangs.

Elf

Quote from: Caela on July 29, 2011, 07:15:28 AM
lol...Lilith is hot, but Siobhan has no interest in her other than to stay out of hte way of the lady's fangs.

Well then she is quite obviously not "most ladies". lol

Caela

Quote from: Elf on July 29, 2011, 07:31:03 AM
Well then she is quite obviously not "most ladies". lol

lol...Not in this game. She can appreciate Lil's hotness, but she likes her boys!

LunarSage

Is there going to be a cap on players?  If so, I'd like to put my foot in the door for Josi.  She's at work all day today but she may be interested since she loves the books and the show.

Elf

Caela, Liking the boys definitely isn't bad thing. As one of the boys once Tre satisfies his current craving for the undead, he will certainly be more interested in the living ladies, and Siobhan has quite definitely peeked his interest already and get him away from the vampires and his need for camouflage and he will be more than willing to drop his lies around her.

Vergil1989

Thanks Hanged and I have actually started to watch the shows online and I did a bit of reading in the wiki as well to get to know what's what in this strange new world of True Blood, so no worries there mate.  Anyway, hope my opening post is just as well received as my character is and thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: LunarSage on July 29, 2011, 08:25:07 AM
Is there going to be a cap on players?  If so, I'd like to put my foot in the door for Josi.  She's at work all day today but she may be interested since she loves the books and the show.
I'm not capping players yet, though I may eventually cap certain character types.
Check out my poet tree!

PaleEnchantress

It's not listed in allowed races but I would really love to play a maenad.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

TheHangedOne

Sure thing, Pale. Just make sure to detail out her individual powers.
Check out my poet tree!

lenka

I am very interested. I loved reading the true blood series.

Is there any particular character you are in need of? Maybe bar staff, local worker or long lost friend?
I can work with anything, otherwise I could create something new and fresh.

PaleEnchantress

Well the maenads have a few cannonical powers but i'd like to know if we are following book lore or the  tv series more. The main difference I guess would be wether im looking for sacrifices or tribute. 

A shame all our males in the game so far are hetero, i do enjoy MxM.

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

TheHangedOne

Pale: Try to stay close to the tv series. I do allow for some flexibility though, because I believe an anomalous trait here or there makes for fun.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

lenka

I was wondering if you have too many witches? Could someone please paste the thread in here so that I can see where your all at? This is if the story is up and running as yet.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: lenka on August 01, 2011, 05:11:54 AM
I was wondering if you have too many witches? Could someone please paste the thread in here so that I can see where your all at? This is if the story is up and running as yet.

The story is up and running. Here is the OOC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112288.msg4880638#msg4880638

We currently have:
3 Mundane Humans
3 Witches/warlocks
2 Humans with Fairy blood
1 Full fairy
4 Vampires
1 Shapeshifter
2 Werewolves

My count, at least; I may have missed someone, and a few people aren't active at the moment.
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Hanged you forgot the were-tiger
and one has not been active but I thought we had two shapeshifters.

TheHangedOne

You're right Elf, thank you.  :-) This is what I get for posting before I've had my coffee.  XD
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

You're welcome, Hanged.  I know how you feel about coffee, I have the advantage of this being the end of my day rather than the beginning (works vampires' hours.)

lenka

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 01, 2011, 07:37:41 AM
The story is up and running. Here is the OOC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112288.msg4880638#msg4880638

We currently have:
3 Mundane Humans
3 Witches/warlocks
2 Humans with Fairy blood
1 Full fairy
4 Vampires
1 Shapeshifter
2 Werewolves

My count, at least; I may have missed someone, and a few people aren't active at the moment.

Awesome! Thank you.
I will catch up and work out what character would be best.

TheSilkenVoice

Ooh! How fun, I am addicted to true blood!  Just saw this! So many yummy characters too!  I will work on a character soonish!  Probably going to go with witch or human, but in a position of wealth and power...in the human world at least.  Thinking...

TheHangedOne

Sounds good, TSV.  :-) Looking forward to it.
Check out my poet tree!

lenka

Name: Leynette (Lewis) Lorenguise

Race: Shifter

Powers: Stealth, strength, speed, shifting abilites (any form, usually a leapoard) strong senses.

Skills: Law enforment (cop) assortment of weaponary, fighting tacktics (combined martial arts) good with her hands, mechanical and electrical knoweldge. 

Personality: Lewis is a rule breaker, but will always put her life on the line to help the public or anyone less fortunate. She is one tough cookie that is hard to break, rarely showing any emotional display on her always stern face and curses most of the time she speaks. She is not interested in pursing a relationship, thinks they are a waste of time and effort, yet she often has to demonstrate her fighting techniques if they get a little too close for comfort. Lewis takes her job very seriously and personally gets thrills when it comes to finding crimals she was after. She is also known to rough house them a little too much, even her fellow co workers have to pull the pin on her at times.
Lewis never lets things go. If her interest has been sparked, she will find the result she searches for before she contemplates rest for herself. Resiliant and restless, she is a true fighter with a grudge to boot and god help anyone that rubs her up the wrong way.
In the middle of the night she is often found giving blankets or food to the homeless, know one knows about it and she likes it that way.

Brief history:  growing up in the beautiful sunny Spain with all of her family, she loved her childhood. Until she was kidnapped at the age of 7 where she was tortured, abused and 'mistreated' by her number of captors. Living a life of hell and wearing the scars along her body till this day, she was forced into the art of shifting by a young age. Apparently she had been watched since birth by these group that claim that her family was evil, knowing there was something strange about her family and used the weakest to experiment on. Lewis had no idea what was happening to her, everytime they beat or probed at her she noticed the signs of change within her body, within her soul. Screams were echoes loudly through the long nights, but it wasn't until 4 years later, she sliced each man one by one and guttered them completely. She made a slice for every single day they took off her young life.

In a place she didn't know, she stole and slept where she could. A few homeless people tried to help, but her agressive nature over rode her common sense, snarling and acting much like a wild animal. Found by her family at the age of 14, she was never the same and only left a year later to find work. After another 4 years of struggle, Lewis ended up getting a job at a small cafe and then worked her way at graduating, becoming a Cop. Learning to tame the beast within, she keeps her shifter side unkown to all. Martial arts and physical activities settles her down..or wears her down. Lewis hasn't seen or heard from her family for years and has no close friends as such, she only lives to work and travels frequently. She is a loner and her world is retribution. Thrives on the hunt of any one that breaks the law, or her own personal rules if she thinks fit.

Ons: Darkness, music, strong personalities, running (night) friendly people. Rough play and  People that don't ask questions. Tends to be dominant, never submits.

Offs: Rebelliousness against the law, smokers, gangs, abusive people, fang bangers, drugs (V),  sacrastic son of a bitches. Crying women. People that try to hard or not hard enough.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

lenka

Thank you.
I will work on something tonight and squeeze my character into the thread.

TheHangedOne

Looking for a vampire king or queen currently, as Primarch needed to step away from the game.
Check out my poet tree!

LunarSage

I'd offer up Victor for the spot, but I'm not sure he'd want that kind of hassle honestly.

TheSilkenVoice

Name:    Miranda Cauldwell

Sexuality: straight

Race: human

Powers: none

Skills: ballet, ice-skating, piano, tennis, horseback riding and accounting/mathematics.  She also speaks English, French and Italian fluently.

Personality:  Miranda is intelligent, but reserved.  She speaks her mind, but even then she is short and to the point.  She can be a little cold, and aloof at times due to her upbringing.  Her parents are the owners of Cauldwell Bank, a chain of banks that have done well enough in the region to become the prominent bank of the state in the last decade.  Because of their work with the banks, Miranda was sent abroad to study at boarding schools in England, Italy and Paris, France.  So Miranda's understanding of family is nil.  She has generally learned to live and do things for herself while carefully staying out of trouble.  She has a good heart though and longs for romance and true love so she might one day have an actual family.  She is worldly smart, but not streetsmart.  Educated in the arts and cultures, but she wouldn't know the first thing about the real world outside the circle of wealthy socialites she's been around all her life.  When vampires went mainstream, she was incredibly curious and exited to learn of their existence, not the sort of girl to run screaming from one due to her naive perspective of them from all the juicy paranormal romances she's read on them.  Not that she is looking for one, but she thinks the world is all the more interesting now that they have come out and declared themselves very real.  It sparked to question what other fantastic creatures/beings might be real too.  Miranda is incredibly curious and inquisitive and shows a lack of wariness for things she should be wary of.  The need to know overpowers any fear she might have.

Brief History:  Miranda was born in Bangor and cared for by nannies almost from the first day she was brought home from the hospital.  Her parents are Alfred and Marguerite Cauldwell, prestigious bankers and owners of the prominent Cauldwell Banks of Maine.  Her parents rarely spent time with their only daughter, Miranda, often sending an escort such as her bodyguards to attend any recitals or functions the girl had.  She knows the sound of her parents voices better through telephone than in person.  When she was ten, she was sent to London, England to her first boarding school.  There she picked up on both ballet and her ice skating with a trainer, continuing as she had in Maine.  She also took on Piano and French classes. By the time she was thirteen she moved on to take classes in a boarding school in Paris, France.  her mother had the whimsey of attending fashion shows there on her vacation and thought it convenient to save herself the trip to London to visit her daughter by having her moved to a school in France.  She remained there studying until she was sixteen before a similar whimsey drove her mother to soujourn in Venice, Italy.  There Miranda stayed living and studying until recently, before her parents required she come home to start learning the family business of banking.  Miranda's father having been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer, wanted to ensure she was prepared to take over and help    her mother in his eventual death.  And so that is how she is back in Bangor, Maine, staying at the family estate in the rich part of town.

Ons/offs: No scat/watersports or vore.  Like biting, sucking, roughplay and everything else.

TheSilkenVoice

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

The Golden Touch

If you can be swayed, I'd love to play as a vamp Queen. If you're steadfast for a King, I would understand.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Elf

Welcome Goldie, Hanged said something about a king or queen at some point I hope he still feels that way.

I would love to see you join us as the queen of Maine.

The Golden Touch

Thank you, Elf. Hopefully it works out!

-crosses fingers-

Elf

You're very welcome, Goldie. I hope it works out too.

Have you read any of the IC or OOC. It started out with a King but the player had to drop out so his character will be going missing but in game yet nobody has realized that the king has gone missing, so it will take some time for a new ruler to be established. Unless you can work something out with Hanged and perhaps Bubby.

bubby

Quote from: The Golden Touch on August 12, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
If you can be swayed, I'd love to play as a vamp Queen. If you're steadfast for a King, I would understand.

Let me talk with Hanged hun. I think he's on a mini vaca at the moment, but it shouldn't take long to make a decision!

TheHangedOne

As bubby said, somebody absconded away with me to their dungeon for a few days, but I am back now.  As to whether we have a king or queen elected, I put it to a vote in the ooc thread, and will wait until tomorrow afternoon to come to a decision based on the vote.

If you were interested in playing in the vampire politics, you could easily be a sheriff from another part of Maine, maybe one of the surrounding areas.  Just a thought.
Check out my poet tree!

The Golden Touch

Mmhmm. I've been working on a female vampire regardless. I might pull a bruja out my ass in the way of a secondary male character as well.

Aiden

I would like to throw my interest in for the King or new King of Maine, not sure what the status is IC about it but I can work it up if you are still looking to fill this position in.

Josietta

The Ashen Butterfly

Name: Katarina Lobanov-Rostovsky

Actual Age: 228

Apparent Age: 24

Sexuality: Pansexual

Powers:
Speed/limited flight (hovering and quick bursts of flight for short distances of less than 800 yards at a time), super-humanly strong, ability to glamour (as most vampires can as well as due to her making it being a necessity), regeneration (aka healing factor), superhuman perception (ability to see and hear further than normal vampire or human perception)

Skills:
sniper/explosives expert, investigation, stealth Ops, martial arts, Highly skilled in Research and retains information easily through an eidetic memory. She is a Linguistics expert and has high knowledge of the Occult.

Weaknesses:
OCD to a point she is meticulous about her work. If one thing goes wrong in her routine, the whole job is cancelled for that day. She is highly superstitious and believes in most urban legends/tales. Knowledge and books: She has a strong desire for knowledge and often old relics in the form of tomes and/or books are her downfall. She would sell her soul (if she had one left) for a book to add to her very old and well cared for library. If anything were to ever happen to a book or to her own personal collection she would likely go insane and kill the person responsible in a very pyschotic, sociopathic way.  And as per all vampires weaknesses/flaws: Silver, Sunlight, Wooden shards/stakes are all deadly or incapacitating to her.

Personality:
Katarina keeps her private life a mystery, just as most of her life is.  Even though she has an allure about her she is very polite and charming. She tends to smile and  seems to be happy wtih her lot in life, enjoying her work most of all -- possibly too much. She is never rude or outspoken and doesn't outwardly appear manipulative in any manner. Her social appearances display her as a lovely young woman who is well skilled in etiquette. In private Katarina can be a little sassy and catty when the situation calls for it. Overall she is almost sickeningly sweet with a cold calculating layer hidden beneath.  She won't hesitate to kill anyone and doesn't forget anything.

Brief History:

Born April 18, 1783, in St Petersburg, Russia to Prince Dmitry Ivanovich Lobanov-Rostovsky, Katarina was one of seven children and her mother had passed during her childbirth. She spent much of her childhood and young adult life being raised by a live in govenor. Her siblings and herself were well educated at home by private tutors and each were sent off in military and marriage arrangements until such a time came for Katarina. Being the youngest daughter, Kat decided she would join the Russian Military at a young age. She devoted herself fully to them and rose up in ranks more quickly than most young women. In fact, most women weren't allowed in the military but she showed her integrity and strength to perservere in high combat situations. Her father being a big part of the military helped to get her where she wanted to be as well. From the young age of 16 she had started her journey and by the age of 22 she was an expert marksman and explosives expert. Kat learned to build explosives as well as set them with high stealth requirements. Her ability to retain knowledge helped her throughout her career.

After some time she was approached by a private group and offered a position that would give her a higher pay rate and more excitement than what she was doing for the Russian Military. Her time being done she left her position in the Military and joined with the private group who hired her on as an investigative spy. She was trained further in espionage and research. Spending two years with the unnamed corporation, she had become their best secret weapon. Kat had done wet work for them and was known by the Russian Mafia as someone of interest. She made sure to have all signs of her existance disappear from any paper trails, after she left Russia. She had learned many languages through her travels and work, making it easier to mask her true accent and heritage. As time went on Katarina was sent to the United States to investigate the owner of a rival businessman.  She was given a position in the Textiles Factory as a widowed bookkeeper where she could gather information on possible business meetings and contacts. Victor Lazarus was a mysterious man.

Finally she had come to the conclusion the man would leave nothing in his business of interest and she had to make her way into his home. Having gotten past his security and finally into his office, she found some definite items of detail that her employer would be happy with. However, she under estimated her target and had no idea she was dealing with a supernatural. He let her go with the paperwork that night but followed her for the next six months. Kat waited for word from the corporation but did not realize that Victor had intercepted the letter being sent overseas.   She decided to send a copy of her letter by telegraph after not hearing anything and had gotten the information to them with some difficulty. Victor had not expected it and decided with her skill and wit she would be of good use to him. It was that next night that she was made by Victor Lazarus just after her 24th birthday in 1807.

Katarina spent the next two hundred years perfecting her skill doing work for Victor and making a name for herself as the "Ashen Butterfly". Deadly with precision and perfection while still being a beautiful distraction. Many of the Mafia had already known who Katarina was, but many many more would come to the realization that the Ashen Butterfly was not one to trifle with and Victor Lazarus had her on his pay roll and quite possibly in his bed. The implications were there but nothing was ever given as  concrete evidence on the latter. She  has been a resident of the area since her embrace even if she comes and goes throughout the world for weeks or even months at a time. The red haired assassin doesn't typically stay still long enough for anyone to catch up with her, however if Victor needs her at any time she is there, even though most of her work is freelance.

Ons: Knowledge, Money, Power, Individuals who are intelligent and can use such as a tool of defense and offense before assaults are necessary. She has a weakness for nerds as well. Most of her sexual ons tend to go more vanilla than her actual life may lead otherwise to believe. She is very soft behind closed doors and loves to just cuddle. Foreplay, seduction and sensuality are all huge ons for Kat.  Sexual tension being drawn out often leads her to stay interested.

Offs: Players Offs, excluding the bloodplay and possible necrophilia, but still includes watersports, pedophilia, dismemberment, extreme pain, mutilation, and bukake.

Player: Josietta

Character Reference: Sabrina Maree

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kokaine

Here's my male character...

Name: Rhys Janner
Actual Age: 400+
Apparent Age: 27
Sexuality: Hetero

Powers: Rhys possesses advanced speed, strength, senses, and agility. He can levitate but not yet outright fly. He has the gift of glamor and advanced regeneration. He is able to amplify lust and desire in others – with varying degrees of success depending on their age, natural resistance, and current state.

Skills: Rhys possesses a natural charm that is amplified by his vampiric nature. He can disassemble and reassemble machinery/electronics of any kind. He has a photographic memory and a keen eye for weapons. He is an excellent marksman, knows his way around a blade, and is very mechanically inclined. He is also very artistic and loves to sketch.

Weaknesses: All the usual things for a vampire. Women.

Appearance: 6'4” tall, 230 lbs of lean muscle, dark blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Personality: Rhys is a very easy going, laid back kind of guy. He is very much about living in the moment and enjoys indulging himself and spoiling whoever is on his arm at the moment. He is the type that enjoys women and remains friends with them even after their affair is done. He possesses a seemingly endless stream of patience and is more of a lover than a fighter. However, he is no coward and will not run from a challenge. With the flip of a switch he can become hard and ruthless if the situation calls for it. He absolutely cannot stand disrespect or abuse aimed at women. He trusts very few but once someone makes it onto his short list, he will go out of his way to protect them.

Brief History: Rhys was the only child of an English Knight and his Welsh bride. Early on Rhys displayed a keen interest in knowing how and why things worked as well as a certain charm with women. However, as the son of a Knight his future was pretty much planned for him and not wanting to disappoint he upheld his duty and followed in his father's footsteps.

Due to his size and ferocity on the battlefield, Rhys developed quite a reputation in his years of service despite the prevalent attitudes of privilege that had overcome most Knights of his time. In addition to this, Rhys of course developed a reputation for seducing many women, even some he perhaps shouldn't have. However, with his charm and the strength of his form he avoided most trouble until one day the seducer found himself seduced in turn.

He did not know where she came from or who she belonged to, but from the moment he laid eyes on her he had to have her. With hair as black as night, eyes as clear as day and lips that he swore hid a secret, she wove her spell around him. There was no caution in him and he openly pursued her, taking her subtle cues as evidence of her interest. Every night he would sneak off with her wherever they could find privacy. Every night he would ask her to tell him who she was and where she had come from but always she flashed him a smile infused with her seductive charm and he would forget to pursue the answers to his questions.

He could not truly complain, for a man such as himself had a large appetite that was not easily handled, yet every morning he would wake in his bed feeling sated, though he could never recall details. It did not bother him enough to question and if it had, he would have been promptly urged to forget in favor of pleasure. He did not know what manner of enchantress she was, in fact, it wasn't until he felt a stirring at his side one night and roused himself that he truly discovered. As he clawed his way from the dirt with confusion, his eyes were opened to a whole new world that shook him to his very core.

He could have reacted with fear and violence but instead, after the first few moments of confusion, he turned to his maker and asked but one question: why? She told him plainly that she had not meant to change him. He was but a distraction for her, something that fed her hungers and let her separate from the monster inside her for just a little while before she had to return to her duty. However, this last time she had gotten carried away and before she knew it, he was dying beneath her. She couldn't justify such a waste of potential so she embraced him and fed him her blood, sealing his fate.

Life as a Knight had indeed left its mark upon him and he found the strength in his new body to be intoxicating. The clarity with which he saw things astounded him and with little nudging he accepted and adapted to his altered fate. He served at his Maker's side for more than a decade before she finally released him and Rhys set off on his own.

With a keen eye for mechanics and learning the how and why of things, it was simple enough for Rhys to find ways to build his legacy. A small invention here, a new design there, along with the occasional service as a mercenary for hire and sound investments and Rhys was able to build himself a fortune large enough to ensure that he would never be at the mercy of another. Currently has his fingers in several media pies and is a movie producer, as well as the occasional appearance as a model or actor (not enough that he is recognized on the street or anything). He also retains his status as a guard/assassin for hire.

Turn On's: Women – everything about them, aggressive women, intelligent women, dangerous women, shy women, innocence, Women!, flirting, seduction, spontaneous sex, giving oral, being able to take his time, control
Turn Off's: Jailbait, fake anything on women, people attempting to manipulate him

My O/Os

bubby

AIDEN! You rawk! Lemme talk with Hanged and we'll let you know!

JOSI! Love the little killer!

KOKAINE! .....rawr...

midnight diamond

I'm interested!

Working up a CS for my human right now. xD

midnight diamond

Name: Mackenzie ('Kenzie') Beckett

Actual Age: 26
Apparent Age: 26
Sexuality: straight

Powers: none
Skills: Baking, knowledge of random facts, reading

Personality: Kenzie is a hopeless romantic; naturally shy, she has not traveled very far in her life, and prefers to remain around what is familiar to her. Change is difficult for her, and she would much rather escape into the pages of a romance novel than face the harsh reality of life. Because of her over-fondness for romance novels, she has developed a 'White Knight' complex: she truly believes that 'The One' is out there, and he could appear at any moment to sweep her off her feet. She has been fooled a few times, but she is more wary now, or so she likes to think. She is still rather innocent about men over all, and this innocence can often translate into gullibility.

Brief History: Born and raised in Maine, Kenzie received her Masters Degree in Library Tech, and spends most of her time surrounded by her most favourite thing in life: books. She lives a very quiet life with her Maine Coon cat, Faust, and enjoys nothing better than coming home from work to curl up with a cup of tea, her cat, and her latest romance novel.

Kenzie reads anything she can get her hands on, and because of that, she has stored away a number of interesting but totally random facts, which she tends to blurt out during awkward silences, or at any point when she is feeling uncomfortable. Due to this, she is often considered socially awkward or just downright weird, depending on the factoid she decided to blurt out.

Ons: Romance! Snuggling, kissing, hugging, walks on the beach, etc...(also see my ons)
Offs: Having her heart broken (see my offs)

TheHangedOne

Midnight Diamond: Approved!
Josietta: Looking good so far.  :-)
Kokaine: Approved!
Quote from: Aiden on August 14, 2011, 08:15:35 PM
I would like to throw my interest in for the King or new King of Maine, not sure what the status is IC about it but I can work it up if you are still looking to fill this position in.
The position is open, so go ahead and submit a sheet.
Check out my poet tree!

Elf

Here is my submission for Megan's brother.

Name: Martin Rawlings
Actual Age:  32
Apparent Age: 23
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: 6’1” and 205 lbs of lean sculpted muscle with jet black hair and piercing crystalline dark blue eyes.

Powers: Speed, strength, glamour, minor telepathy (can read surface thoughts of humans only), regeneration, cannot fly, eidetic memory, heightened senses
Skills: Lying, dancing, seduction, stealth, learning new skills, hand to hand combat, small blades and handguns

Personality: Martin is lazy when it comes to work and earning money and is always looking for the easy money. He however likes to play hard if it’s not work he has no problem putting a lot of effort into what he does. He can be very charming when he wants to be, but has a tendency to fall into a dark and brooding mood that had started showing itself even before becoming a vampire, when he falls into this mood he is quite capable of murder without giving it a second thought.

Brief History: When he was 16 and his sister Megan (“Murder” Mayhem) was only 12 their parents were killed by a drug addict trying to rob them instead of paying for his drugs. Three weeks later that addict was found dead of an over dose. He never told his sister that he had found the bastard and helped him to take his drugs and had made sure he got way more than he could survive. They had then dropped off the grid as the state was going to separate them and send them to different foster homes. Martin did his best to take care of his sister until that fateful night when they had tried to rob a vampire.

Martin had lost consciousness lying in the dark alley as he watched his sister watching him his last memory of still had her eyes open and shining with tears as he faded away. He has no idea of how long went by until he awoke in a shallow grave naked and just covered with earth. He had no memory of anything before clawing way out of the dirt completely naked. The only thing he knew was the hunger. He existed for two years as little more than animal preying the homeless and easy to get his fangs into at night while avoiding the city, the lights, and the vehicles. During that time he started hearing the thoughts of people around him. At first he thought they were just talking to themselves until he realized that their lips were not moving. Then one night desperate for blood he had taken to hunting the outskirts of the city and was stalking a young woman. He heard her thoughts as she was talking to a man that had approached her. He learned that she was doing the same thing that his sister had been doing. She intended to lure this man to the spot her brother was waiting to ambush and rob the man. Martin for some reason unknown to him at the time beat them to the chosen ambush spot. Once there he search for the brother and purposely listened his thoughts.

As he heard the young man’s thought and how closely they matched his thoughts on so many nights just like this when Martin and Megan had played this exact game, his memories came back with a sudden burst of insight. From that moment on he has never forgotten anything. He cleaned himself up to return to the civilized world, but now as a predator not just a human. He started selecting his victims for the money he could get from them rather than anything else that might have drawn the beast he was before. Once he had enough money to get a place to live and start a real life he went in search of his sister knowing deep down in his heart that she was just like him now, a vampire. He would not accept that she could have died instead of being turned like him.

Another year went by and Martin found the vampire that had sired them both and confronted him about it. Their sire told him that he had buried her in a cemetery and left her and did not know if she had been turned or not. The cavalier attitude the other vampire had about possibly creating new vampires and not caring to teach them enraged Martin and he drove a wooden stake through the other vampire’s heart destroying him.

Martin then started learning how to use his glamour ability and his telepathy to become a con man. He preys on mostly older women with money. He uses them to satisfy all of his needs until he gets tired of them and mores on to another. He never leaves them penniless but he takes enough that does hurt them somewhat financially but not so much that they cannot recover and usually with fond memories of their time together.

Then just a week ago he accidentally came across the web site for the “Garden of Eden” gentleman’s club in Bangor MN and saw a photograph of a black haired girl that he swears is the spitting image of his sister Megan but with a lot more tattoos. He sold everything he had acquired and got a one way flight to Bangor determined to find that stripper hoping with every fiber of his being that she is his lost sister.

Ons:\
Offs:/ See player's preferences

Aurora Wayland

Awesome! i couldn't have come up with Megan's brother any better! :D

The Golden Touch

Name: Estelle Lucio
Actual age: 749
Apparent age: 27
Sexuality: Bisexual, Estelle has lived too long to be picky about the gender of her partner for the night.

Powers:
Flying- Though likely in moat of the older bred, she maintains the ability to fly. Although her power is recently found and therefore best for hovering or lunging.
Flitting- Estelle prefers this mode of travel far more than flying, having been practicing the art of this since her siring.
Mind-wiping- An easy, convient power since fang bangers were not as readily availible in her day and age.

Skills:
Painting- Much like her human years, she still enjoys "mucking about in her colors"
Cooking/sewing- Skills she once used, but rarely now as a wealthy vampire.

Personality: Much like her Sire, she is a cunning female. Perhaps a little full of herself on occasions. She protects herself and those she considers her's with the ferociousness of a mama bear.

Brief History: Born in the 1200s, Estelle drifted through life- roaming from place to place selling the paintings and sculptures she often made. There were many ways to progress as a woman, but more often or not the best way was to spread her legs. As it happened, she was just shy of twenty-eight when she thought she was in love with a man. He was no man, but creature of the night- vampire. Drained of her life, he offered her life or death.
Her choice- life! But one of the living dead. The years stacked up, growing longer and longer until her Sire accepted the true death. Freed, no longer a progeny- she went in search of a home, one that was friend her's.

[Please note that Aiden and I have talked it over, and since the idea is leaning heavily toward a King- he would be the best choice. My character would most likely be his sheriff in the instance that the King/Queen situation gets figured out.]

Josietta

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 15, 2011, 09:10:39 AM
Josietta: Looking good so far.  :-)

Thank you!

I finished it up and modified my post so the complete sheet is up now for approval.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: bubby on August 15, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

KOKAINE! .....rawr...

*Grins* Thank you!

and yes Kokaine.. he is hot! Love those eyes!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

(removed!)

Kokaine

Quote from: bubby on August 15, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

KOKAINE! .....rawr...
Quote from: Josietta on August 15, 2011, 12:04:03 PM
*Grins* Thank you!

and yes Kokaine.. he is hot! Love those eyes!

Then my agonizing over pictures, trying to choose the look that fit my character best was worth it  ;D

My O/Os

Elf

Quote from: Aurora Wayland on August 15, 2011, 10:28:23 AM
Awesome! i couldn't have come up with Megan's brother any better! :D

I'm glad you approve, Aurora. I hope hanged feels the same way.

Aiden

(New Concept, WIP ofr the Vamp King)

Name: Omar Bashi Bazouk
Actual Age: 578, Born in the year 1433, twenty years before the fall of Constantinople
Apparent Age: 20
Sexuality: Heterosexual  (Mostly, has taken male lovers in the past but not often)
Race:Vampires
Powers: All normal vampire powers for age. Refined martial skill and combat reflexes, increased healing ability. Capable of full flight and levitation.
Skills:
Musician- Guitar and various other string instruments.
Historian- Focused on Military history and combat

Personality: Omar lives as a Bohemian Hedonist in the modern age, in his early decades he was a much different man but he has changed over time, albeit only a little.

Brief History: Omar Bashi is not a man of legend nor lore, his name never graced a text book for his courage nor sense of patriotic pride. He was born in Turkish poverty and sold to the Empire where he became an irregular in the Ottoman's Empire (Akinci). It was in the various harems of the middle east did he find himself glamored by a concubine, a sex slave to her until she offered him immortality. Being a man in the peak of youth he eagerly accepted, turned and taught him everything he needed to know as a vampire.

The young man left his maker, swearing they would meet later in life. She never called him nor did he ever fall in danger requiring her to rush to him. To this day he is not sure if she lives but he still thinks about her once or twice every decade.

With his new strengths, he pillaged, help conquer and fuck his way through time. His loyalty was never truly strong to the Empire but he respected it enough to obey as long as they did not directly interfere with his own way of lifestyle. He would spend months in various countries, hear  the politics of the time and most of all savor the women (or men) before moving on to kill in his Empire's name once more.

When the Empire fell after World War 1, Omar decided it was time to move to the new world and settle down on the east coast. He served as a Sheriff for a long time until he caught the eye of the Authority. He believes the Authority seeks to give him control of a state only to keep an eye on him. A belief he openly shares with anyone who cares to lose them self in the lost art of debate and conversation.

Ons:
Offs:

Josietta

I made some minor edits and clarifications on my sheet and also PM'd it to Hanged.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Vergil1989

Name:  Lisa Aimsworth.  (Pic might be of Tara from TB, but I assure you she's a whole other person.)
Actual Age: 24
Apparent Age:  20s
Sex:  Female
Sexuality:  Bi
Race: Fairy blooded human

Powers: Annoying, stupid telepathy.  (Also quite useful when not getting a pounding headache from all the thoughts hitting her at once.)
Skills: Bar tending, cooking, singing, dancing, sewing, and acting.  (Quite useful for getting what she wants.)

Personality: Lisa is a manipulative bitch, or so she likes others to believe of her as she tries to eke out a living however she can.  Despite a bit of a rough start in her life, getting past her defenses takes a certain kind of charm and a nice set of fangs, but just because the guy might be devilishly handsome and old style charming doesn't mean squat to her in most cases.  She's not one to swoon over the first vampire she sees and she'll let you know if you piss her off despite her nature of being a fang banger to some degree.  She has to trust the vampire first however before letting them anywhere near her, and it's not easy to attain.
Brief History: Ms. Aimsworth started out in New York City, where she showed early talent for acting, singing, and dancing.  She enjoyed all three a great deal, and studied hard her whole life until a horrible car accident left her without parents and was forced to move in with her aunt and uncle in Bangor, Maine.  From big city living heaven to countrified Hell in less time than it takes to change a tire on a semi, Lisa, despite her initial misgivings, adapted well and found she liked the peace and quite the country provided.  While she was forced to take a job working as an apprenticing bartender for a while to help pay the bills, she found she had a natural talent for the whole thing, when her head wasn't wanting to explode from her telepathic curse/gift.  Depending on what day of the week you asked her, actually make that hour since Lisa had not learned control of her power until she was fifteen or so, and even then it's spotty at best, Lisa doesn't take crap from anyone and is quick to snap one off in the offender's butt.  As for her taking to vampires, that's a bit of a complicated story, but to put it simply, she was bitten on her eighteenth birthday by her now ex undead boyfriend when she found him fucking and biting another girl in her bed.  If she had trust issues before, she had them for sure afterward, especially when it came to her vampire biters when she felt the need to let her hair down and just lose herself in the moment.

Ons:  (Check O/O page.)
Offs:  (Check O/O page.)

TheHangedOne

Elf, Golden, Vergil: Approved. Josietta PM'd me her completed sheet, and that was approved, too.

Aiden: looking good so far. Can you give some more detail about his healing power, please?
Check out my poet tree!

Vergil1989

Coolness, can't wait to see where things go lol.  Thanks for the approval Hanged.

Aiden

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 15, 2011, 11:45:17 PM
Aiden: looking good so far. Can you give some more detail about his healing power, please?

Non Lethal combat (Steak to the heart, the sun, direct silver attacks) regenerates at a hyper rate, faster then normal for vampires. Silver attacks, a knife wound, getting a chain wrapped around his neck still hurt but sap his strength slower (takes about twice as long to kick in fully). It is a form of pain suppression.

I edited the skills to shift his abilities in a direction others had not already designed their vampires.

Kahana

Ohh, I've been stalking this thread awhile and can no longer hold myself back! I MUST JOIN! Congrats on getting quite a following! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Yvonne Val`ee
Actual Age: Twenty-Two.
Apparent Age: Early-Mid Twenties.
Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Hetero-sexual.
Race: Human-Fae Hybrid.

Powers: Intangibility; or the ability to temporarily pass through solid objects. This ability has only kicked in as a defense-mechanism in the past, and she has never consciously triggered in. She is only intangible for up to five seconds at a time during 'defense triggered' power use. [With extensive practice in the future, she can be intangible for up to half an hour before it becomes too stressful on her body. I also plan on her developing the ability to phase anything she has contact with, including up to one other person, for up to ten-fifteen minutes at a time.]

Skills: Writing, cooking, house-keeping, budgeting money, problem-solving, communication.

Personality:

To the naked eye, Yvonne seems the typical friendly, average girl-next door. Bubbly and enthusiastic, she is kind and open, quick to make a joke, or offer a helping hand. Sensitive and easily amused, she tries her best to get through the trials of everyday life, and often-battles with low-self-esteem despite her upbeat attitude and tendency to believe in the best. She is creative and clever, often thinking outside of the box in order to solve problems, though she can be overly practical at times. Despite her friendly nature, she is rather hard to get close to - a troubled family life and a life-time of social awkwardness has left her rather unsure about people in general, though she whole-heartedly wants to believe in a better world. This makes her refreshingly child-like at times, but also slightly immature. With a great sense of humor and a bit of a mischievous streak, she is a bit of a hippie, and has a strong sense of right and wrong. She does have a temper, however, and knows it. She tends to bottle-things up rather than let them out, earning her a reputation as a doormat, but when she blows, she blows - and it's really not that pretty.

Brief History:

She was born and raised and Bangor, and despite a driving phobia, she gets along pretty well on her own in the city. Estranged from her family, or her older, control-freak siblings, at least, she thrives under pressure and lives day to day the best she can. It could be said her child-hood was somewhat normal, by modern standards. Her parents divorced when she was very young, so she didn't really know her father. She grew up very close to her mother, the youngest of five half-siblings. Seeing as all of her brothers and sisters were at least ten years older than her, she didn't really relate to them. In fact, they fought like cats and dogs more often than not; sometimes, she deserved a good whipping, but other times, they gave her one simply for being in the way. It was a definite love/hate relationship, but she likes to think she grew up relatively well rounded, despite coming from a low income family. Not having a lot of friends in school, Yvonne did her best to keep her chin up with her mother's encouragement. She soon found her strengths lay in English and writing; she definitely had a creative flair when it came to poetry and story-telling, and by the age of ten, she knew she wanted to be a writer.

However, constant moves - never leaving Maine - left her unsettled and disoriented; the consistently changing schools made her fall behind, so by the time her rebellious teen years rolled around,  she was pretty much through with school. By the time Yvonne was fifteen, she was hanging around with a 'bad' crowd. They were witches, everyone said, but of course Yvonne didn't quite believe in all that - until one Halloween night, when Yvonne was sixteen. The 'girls' were all hanging out in the leader's room, when the sudden idea to call out Bloody Mary got into their heads. Of course, nearly every teenage girl has done this with her friends at one point, but something about that night was different - something about these girls was different.  Standing in front of the bathroom mirror in Samantha Hardy's house, the five girls, including a reluctant Yvonne, recited the chant, repeating the name three times; suddenly Sam screamed into the mirror:

"HEY, BITCH! I KILLED YOUR BABY!"

The pause thereafter was punctuated with nervous laughter, before the mirror before them exploded.

Somehow, Yvonne alone remained unscathed. This was the first instance of her ability instinctively kicking in. Within three days, all of her friends were dead, apparently of the same mysterious illness - the one thing linking them all? They all had been covered in cuts from the glass of the mirror they had chanted into...

Yvonne wouldn't even so much as watch a scary movie after that, and went on with her life, though the wonder and horror of that night stayed with her. The second strange event happened as she was crossing the street a year later - a car was speeding and apparently didn't see her. It was late at night, and the driver was possibly drunk. She didn't get hit, per se, but she had been sure that her right leg had been - instead of the crushing pain of the car striking, however, all she felt was a curious, cool sensation, and then a dull throbbing. The same dull throbbing that had been coursing through her entire body the night that the mirror had exploded. Similar incidents continued to occur over the years, and Yvonne wisely kept them to herself, making no conscious effort to try to use this peculiar ability on her own, because she wants no part of it. It freaks her out - and so, it only triggers as a defense mechanism.

Currently, Yvonne is often walking the streets seeking employment after a nasty break-up with her last boss. She is a struggling college student and writer, majoring in English, who lives in a crummy apartment all her own, with her blind cat, Lancelot.

Ons: stubble, husky voices, callous hands, brown eyes, full lips, abs, romance, intelligence, style, eloquence, sense of humor
Offs: beards, bad hygiene, womanizers, greasy hair, cheesiness, fakes, liars, cheaters, excessive use of cologne.

Jinxed Jade

Name: Jade Reynolds

Actual Age: 27

Apparent Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight (Curious)

Powers: Indomitable Human Will, Courage.

Skills: Basic, OCS, and Military Police MOS schooling in addition to being athletic and an avid swimmer. Also holds a degree in Criminal Justice and is something of a card-shark.

Weaknesses:  Slight but noticeable and pained limp in her left leg, Claustrophobic

Personality: Before and during her years of service, Jade was a beacon of positive, radiant energy.  She was self confident to the point of arrogance; a friend of those who could see past her queen-bee first impressions and full of life. Unafraid of living, partying, socializing, experimenting, or fooling around, Jade acquired quite the reputation. After her medical discharge however, Jade carries both the physical and mental scars of her tour in the Middle East. She uses medicine, both sedative and pain killer alike to sleep most nights and still has yet to fully recover from the temptations of V, but what ails her most is what she’s most appreciated for. A Silver Star, and as one of the few female soldiers to ever receive one, she’s reminded and heralded for it often. The praise itself isn’t the affliction but instead the stacked lies that surround its acquisition.

Brief History:  A natural born tomboy that grew into loving the attention that comes from primping herself up, Jade bounced around several cliques in high school and college. She cheered, she played basketball. She dabbled in gymnastics, swim, and debate. Jade made lasting friendships and was cared about enough to keep long-term enemies from the jealousy she inspired and the toes she stepped recklessly upon. Because she was a military brat, signing up for the Army with the promise of OCS following basic was a given, but despite years of expectations and military lingo at the house, the training as it was so aptly designed too, busted her ass. To be fair though, it wasn’t as difficult for her as some of the others which only served to fuel her ego and provide numerous setbacks to the camaraderie of her platoon.

By the end of basic the rule held; and they either got Jade or they didn’t. The ones that did formed fast, tightly weaved friendships while the ones who didn’t… Just didn’t. This pattern began to repeat itself in OCS, but the training there crafted Jade’s thinking in that, she became aware that she was responsible for not only her actions but for everyone under her command. Civilians would no doubt mistake it as strict, sharp maternal instinct, but it was unbiased, military rooting. One night in the Middle East, she was being recreational with the soldiers of her unit when they came under attack by something. It’d rendered two soldiers unconscious and ripped the throat out of another before she found it, almost human but not; dressed to blend in with other locals as it fed from the open wound of a friend of hers.

After opening fire upon it with her sidearm she felt just how ineffective the bullets were, in fact it felt as if the monster had taken the lead just to prove a point. Fearing then for herself and the lives of her unit, she sprinted away from the outpost and into a known dead-zone with it playing with her all the while. Done playing with its food, the vampire began towards Jade when it triggered a buried explosive device and blew its legs into oblivion and back, as well as send fragmentation into Jade’s leg. To her complete disbelief, it continued in her direction, climbing atop her and rending the cloth from her body and stopping only to take hold of her sidearm; dislodge it from her almost paralyzed grip and fire upon three alleged Jihad soldiers which had come towards the altercation. The monster killed two of them before the third landed a wooden round into the heart of the vampire, sending its sinewy mass of gore about her features and furthering the shock that she was induced into. The remaining soldier coerced some of the vampire’s remains into Jade’s mouth, making her ingest it so that she might live before he was shot and killed by her unit.

Jade’s wounds healed rapidly, but the process of removing the embedded fragmentation still hindered her left leg’s mobility enough to warrant several months rehabilitation. In her debriefing with her superiors, she explained that it was a vampire, and that the soldiers had only been hunting it, but in order to keep a political shit-storm from ravaging the military, or perhaps for some other ulterior motive, they chose to sweep it under the rug; reporting that Captain Reynolds had selflessly held an enemy attack at bay and saved the lives of two, if not the entirety of her unit. Guilt of staring into the man’s eyes that saved her as he was gunned down, being heralded as a hero for his death, and complications involving withdrawals of V-juice warranted the attentions of her medical peers and they honorably discharged her from the military saying that she was “mentally unfit” for duty, but it wasn’t until after she was rewarded (or punished) with one of the highest military honors a female had received.

Now, she’s returned home a shadow of the way she left last. The optimist inside of her strives to make sense of what has happened, and tells her that it’s okay to laugh and get loud with new acquaintances and old friends. However, the veteran inside of her, weighted by her experiences is quick to temper at the mention of her honors and is more than cautious when dealing with vampires and supernaturals. It doesn’t help that she’s been given a job as a local law enforcement officer because of her constant interfacing with the hordes.

Turn Ons: Mirrors, roughness, exhaustion, messiness, interracial, enraged, riskiness, light bondage, light asphyxiation, power-play.

Turn Offs: Toilet play, snuff, under-aged, heavy bondage, pain (whips or what-have-you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERESTOHOPINGTHISISOKAY!!! *Deep excited puffs of air over the high ammounts of True Blood fangirlism inside*

Jinxed Jade

Quote from: Aiden on August 15, 2011, 01:03:31 PM
(removed!)

Why do you love me again? In that post? Or am I just seeing things... o.o!

Aiden

It is the [y.ou] tag, guaranteed to cause mass confusion.  >:)

Jinxed Jade

Quote from: Aiden on August 16, 2011, 09:44:28 AM
It is the [y.ou] tag, guaranteed to cause mass confusion.  >:)

Oh you sly dog...! You had me fooooled into thinking you actually had feelings for me..! *Pout*  ;)

Josietta

He does that even without that [yo.u] tag! *pokes tongue out at Aiden* He's the devil i tell ya!

*needs to move over to the OOC.. goes to find teh link to get there*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas