News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

the microwave

Started by Serephino, December 11, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

How would one go about cleaning the inside of a very dirty microwave?  I assume the usual cleaning products are not safe?

SithLordOfSnark

We usually use cleaner that says specifically "No fumes."
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Beguile's Mistress

Place a microwave-safe bowl with 1 cup of water and a chopped up lemon, lime or orange or several tablespoons of vinegar in your appliance. Turn the machine on high for several minutes (or until the solution boils and the window is steamy).  Wipe down the interior with a cloth soaked in hot vinegar and water.  If necessary, repeat procedure until all substances are removed.

Ket

What BeMi said. Best way to clean a microwave, hands down. Just wait at least 5 minutes before removing the water from the microwave. Water boils easily in one, but it doesn't bubble like it does on a stove.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Oreo

>_> I just cook a potato with a paper towel under it to collect the way too much water then use the paper towel to wipe off all the 'sploded things hubby got all over the inside. Job done...reward 'baked potato'.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Serephino

The vinegar worked  :-)   It looks much better now.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check