When Monsters Cross Over - seeking 2 human hosts & 1 monster - LGBTQ friendly

Started by jeflint, October 03, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeflint

Quote from: Snake on October 23, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Is there a free download version of those books?

It wasn't free... but I have copies of the books the I don't mind sharing. :)

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Saric

Quote from: Saric on October 22, 2018, 05:23:33 PM
*snip*

Please mention your favorite.

*snip*

I should qualify, I'd like everyone's opinion on this so please let me know which pics you like best. They aren't all the same girl.

I'm also accepting suggestions if you've got a good futa pic you like.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Avalon29

I would say the blue haired one. So 5 I think? Zenress likely isn't going to be interested in lewds for quite a while. Going to be focused on other things.

jeflint

Updating to add that we're looking for an additional monster girl along with the 2 human hosts.

If you're interested just come on in. I'm more concerned about a concept over actually understanding the rules, as the rules are meant to help guide the "cinematic feel".

Saric

Applying for Host slot #1!

Human Host Submission Character Sheet

Concept: Horny Hostess
Name: Samantha "Sam" Brookwell
Race: Human
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 127lb
Measurements:  42D-28-42
Theme Songs: Alvaro Estrella - Bedroom(Nightcore) / Bea Miller - S.L.U.T. (Nightcore) / Halestorm - ''Jump The Gun''
Traits: Bluenett, Busty yet Perky, Long and Thick, Personable
Flaw: Horny/Lust
Archetype: Host

Primary stats
Alertness: 2d6
Charm: 3d6
Power: 1d6
Cunning: 0d6
Spirit: 1d6

Health: 6
Willpower: 3
Experience:

Relationships:

Equipment:
Personal:
Smartphone w/ monthly service
Gaming Laptop
GlobalMart Desktop
Firearms License
Pistol
Leather Jacket
Occupational Drivers License
Passport
Nice Clothes
Sexy Outfit
The New Green Book
Fresh Food
Gas
Home:
Large House
Water and sewer plumbing connections
Garbage and Recycling pick up
Internet and TV data connection
Office Supplies
Pool
Ramp to front door
Extra large door in back
Fence around yard with extra large door.

Moves:
All basic
Both Tragic Moves
Battle: Ranged
Social: Courtship
Archetype: Mama Wolf
Extra Move #1: Beguile
Extra Move #2: Get Intimate
Extra Move #3: All There in the Manual
Extra Move #4: Weirdness Magnate

Story Arcs
1) Monster Lust
2) Monster Love
3) Monster Family

Background:
Sam's childhood was relatively normal through middle school, is was only once she reached puberty and started high school and dating that things started going... poorly. Her unique gender gave her an incredibly strong sex drive as well as a strong attraction to members of ether of the more common sexes. This alone would have given her a reputation soon enough, but her first crush ruined that, and so much more, when they found out her gender and ran away to tell all their other friends. Within a week the whole school knew what a 'freak' Sam was.

She got through the remainder of her schooling through the strong support of her family and a focus on her education which continued through college, where she focused on social services. She always felt a strong connection to the often ostracized monsters and worked hard to gather enough money to buy and refit a house confiscated for back taxes in a wooded area and make it ready for non-human guests. She's applied for a Hostess license and a multi-occupancy status and is eagerly awaiting word back from the DCB. She has yet to realize that her interest in and empathy for non-humans have bonded with her frustrated sexual needs to give her a strong erotic attraction for the exotic and non-human. She will likely realized things when she meets her first 'guest', but feel constrained to continue on since it isn't her guest's fault she's become a pervert and they'll still need a place to stay.

She craves affection from multiple sources and a large family so a harem or polyarmous relationship is desired and preferred... whether she is the solo or main focus or not.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

PrincelyPup

Saric

PrincelyPup

Maybe.... but im not really good at the female parts so it would have to be flat and shemale with no second hole. So.... no different from a boy i guess. Lol. Though i am a strict bottom... i do t really like to pitch, i prefer to catch if you get my meaning. So there truly wouldnt be much difference.

jeflint

Quote from: Daemon0110 on October 31, 2018, 05:04:46 PM
Maybe.... but im not really good at the female parts so it would have to be flat and shemale with no second hole. So.... no different from a boy i guess. Lol. Though i am a strict bottom... i do t really like to pitch, i prefer to catch if you get my meaning. So there truly wouldnt be much difference.

Androgynous simply means it's hard to determine biological sex... So technically you could play a bishenoun/trap

Saric

Problem with that is I'm not super comfortable with traps or futa on male. :P Literally every other possible match up including male on futa, but not that one. So Daemon and I aren't a good match really... Sorry about that. :-\

PrincelyPup

Well... if there really isn't an option and you feel that way,  i want to try it based enough to try my best if you will allow me.

jeflint

Quote from: Daemon0110 on October 31, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Well... if there really isn't an option and you feel that way,  i want to try it based enough to try my best if you will allow me.

While I have no problem with you playing a character. It might be best to check with the players to see if they're going to be top/doms like you would like.

I myself tend towards subs. Mad, mostly cause I force him to :P, ends up being dom. Same with Saric. As for the others, I really don't know.

PrincelyPup

I apologize.  I just noticed my last message was auto corrected to hell. 

I only meant that if they fell that way and they fell uncomfortable then i was willing to try anything they needed me to,  if they God allow me the honor,  i would absolutely try my best.

Im deeply sorry if it has upset anyone.  I guess i forced myself in where i wasn't welcome and i apologize.  I hope you all have a really fantastic time. 

Saric

Quote from: Daemon0110 on November 03, 2018, 11:12:49 PM
I apologize.  I just noticed my last message was auto corrected to hell. 

I only meant that if they fell that way and they fell uncomfortable then i was willing to try anything they needed me to,  if they God allow me the honor,  i would absolutely try my best.

Im deeply sorry if it has upset anyone.  I guess i forced myself in where i wasn't welcome and i apologize.  I hope you all have a really fantastic time.

Your current post is auto corrected like mad. :P

I understood your meaning, I just didn't have anything further to say and was waiting to see if we get someone else who could tame your femboy. So far nobody's joined, but that also means the opening is still there.

You haven't forced yourself anywhere and you don't need to leave, I can't really help you but someone else might join who can, I suggest you just wait around a bit to see if anyone responds to the requests in the title.

jeflint

Good evening everyone. :) First off... Bump! We're recruiting!

Our game has progressed to the home portion, the sole Host Sam is now showing her monster roommates their home and they're about to have a party.

We have need for some neighbors, preferably another human or two. But really anything works as long as they're neighbors to either Sam or Zen.

If interested please respond or PM me and ask questions. :)

I try to make it easy as possible to work with me.

Looking forward to talking further with folks.

PrincelyPup

I guess I'm still poking around. But I probably wouldn't fit in. So.. your guys choice.

jeflint

Quote from: Daemon0110 on February 13, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
I guess I'm still poking around. But I probably wouldn't fit in. So.. your guys choice.

Essentially the GM is the one who has to find things for your character to do. :) Which as the GM that's my job.

Now that said some critters fit the story better than others. And play style of the players as well. If the group has more passive/submissive characters than dominate characters, then that's the way they play. As a player, I almost always pick submissive. As a GM I would have to play as a dominant, a task I'm not as good with, but I think it's something I can try.

I can't vouch for the other players.

PrincelyPup

Well. Pretty much an extremely loving sub. Not a doormat slave or boring anything. I'm a not who adores his partners and does anything and everything to make them happy. And... Prefers to be shown appreciation and love by maybe forcing him to do those things and etc.

I particularly have a thing for big monster girls with dicks who like to own cute little pups like me.... lol

jeflint

Quote from: Daemon0110 on February 14, 2019, 07:56:03 PM
Well. Pretty much an extremely loving sub. Not a doormat slave or boring anything. I'm a not who adores his partners and does anything and everything to make them happy. And... Prefers to be shown appreciation and love by maybe forcing him to do those things and etc.

I particularly have a thing for big monster girls with dicks who like to own cute little pups like me.... lol

So far none of our girls are Futa. Sam the human host is and I know his player isn't into male characters. :( It's possible someone else might join up and be a futa monster girl... but as it is right now. It's hard to say if we'd get one. Outside of GM fiat where I have one just show up.

PrincelyPup

Well if it helps at all. A femboy bottom so .. as close to a girl as one can be without breasts. Lol.

But I guess let me know. I wish you guys luck. Sorry to be a bother.

Happy Valentine's day.

jeflint

Quote from: Daemon0110 on February 14, 2019, 08:28:38 PM
Well if it helps at all. A femboy bottom so .. as close to a girl as one can be without breasts. Lol.

But I guess let me know. I wish you guys luck. Sorry to be a bother.

Happy Valentine's day.

I'm a furry, so trust me. I know all about Femboys.