Who Run Barter Town? -Freeform Post Nuclear Settlment- (Recruiting Closed)

Started by Urbanzorro, September 07, 2013, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 12, 2013, 10:06:57 PM
YAY Curvy is back on board!

now that im home and finally free from work I can finally work on my character info :)

now since my character is a drifter, whose gonna hate me from the start?

If he brings his business to the brothel, Ginger won't hate him. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

CurvyKitten

Oh if anyone wants to work out some Back ground links with Lola please feel free to send a PM my way. :)

Clio

Oh! And btw, there are some openings for future characters from Ginger's past.

She has a younger brother and sister, but I didn't give the ages, and she assumes they're dead. They don't have to be dead, as the slavers could have lied. Also, there's the evil slaver who kept her as his personal sex slave for a long time. She escaped from him, but he could have managed to somehow find her.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Saiyuri

Quote from: Katataban on September 12, 2013, 09:03:48 PM
Check with urbanzorro. But I'm happy with it.

Hey wait. Is that the same sister he wanted me to have, or a different one. Big family these sauruses

Okay! I sent a message. I hope I can join!  :-[

Chreestafer

Lt. Commander Nicholai "Nikki" Phoenix
Played by Chreestafer
Age 24
Gender Male
Role In Town Doesn't belong to the town, Drifter
Physical Details Check photos, Distinguishing factors are the burn scars that cover his bare chest
Personality Very quiet and shy at first but opens up when he warms up to others.
Personal History As the bombs feel and the earth bellow their feet rumbled and crumbled to pieces, the two entranced set of eyes met for the first time.  This is how Nikki's parents met for the first time, as the nukes went off and decimated the planet, Nikki's father found a young, innocent, and fragile woman who he took a fancy to.  Nikki Sr was an officer in the army, A leader of men and woman held up in a small fort in the northern eastern area of the united states.  Nicholai's mother was a professional chief, making her way up the ranks to head chief of the small restaurant she worked at. Their little end of the world love story lead one way then another and soon a child was born.

Nicholai "Nikki" Phoenix came into this hellish world on an Army base.  The fort was a small one only holding 20 some soldiers and a handful of civilians.  Here Nikki spent his life with a repetitive process his father dubbed "the routine".  0500 hours, wake up; make bed; meet mother in kitchen.  0615 hours, cook breakfast with mother; eat breakfast; leave for training.  0700 hours until 1130 hours, train with father on military tactics and weapons training.  1200 hours, cook lunch with mother.  1300 hours until 1800 hours, school work like math and history.  1900 hours cook dinner with mother.  2000 hours till 2100 hours free time.  2130 hours bed time.

for 19 years Nikki did the same thing day in and day out.  Learning and training was all he did, on the not so rare occasion bandits or groups of cannibals attacked the base making feeble attempts to take the weapons and foods and women on the inside.  Over the years the food and weapons left, so soon came the inhabitants moving on to new homes.  The fort dwindled down to just a handful of people, mostly military, and one fateful night the bandits attack came swiftly and skillfully.  Nikki was 22 at this moment, and though he fought valiantly, he was forced to escape into the unknown world all about him.  Last he saw of his parents was his mother laying motionless as his father was kneeling at her side screaming at Nikki to run. 

A year passed as he drifted in the wilderness facing the dangers of the wastelands alone.  He found small villages here and there, did what he needed to do to survive, and moved on.  Within the past 6 months he came face to face with a small traveling group of cannibals and stole something from them.  So for the past 6 months Nikki has been running, bypassing towns as he saw fit.  Today was like every other day, today he saw the trading post, approached with caution as water was something he needed.  This is what brought Nikki to barter town.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Skills military maneuvering and training, cooking
Living Accommodations Nowhere, all he owns is the clothing on his back and the items in his bags.
Notable Possessions Mass amount of knives, machete, revolver with 3 bullets, two bags (one side bag and one back pack), books
Character's Offs Scat, Rape, (im open to quiet a few things so it'll be hard to turn me off)
Player's Offs Scat, forced

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 12, 2013, 03:49:19 PM
Haha. Cool. I guess Vixen's character is older than Ginger, so she might not be maternal to her, but still protective.

Well still I am more than fine with a protective friend! ^.^
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Urbanzorro

@Wicked Vixen, Eobelle, CurvyKitten, & Chreestafer: Approved ;D

@Saiyuri: Go ahead and make up a character,  if you don't manage to finish them off before I lock the thread just send them to me via pm.

@Everyone Else: I'm going to be posting up the game threads in a short while so I'm going to have to call and end to further characters for the time being. Once things are established and running smooth I may re-open applications. I'll be locking this thread once the game threads go up.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Eobelle

Urbanzorro

Ok, game has started and thread is now locking, see you in the wastes ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.