Life In The Ludus(In Need of Gladiators, Gladiator Trainees, & a Lanista's Wife)

Started by Urbanzorro, January 12, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

I wouldn't mind attempting to take on the Mother/Wife role if no one else desires it or takes it.  I was debating between a slave and the wife, and went with the slave since it feels like a rare event when I get to take on a slave role.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

xPeachyPuff

Not gonna lie, it would be nice to see some male House slaves as well. I was considering making one if possible, but wanted to hold off to see what other interest we'd gain.

- Rainbow ♡

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 13, 2015, 10:18:48 PM
Not gonna lie, it would be nice to see some male House slaves as well. I was considering making one if possible, but wanted to hold off to see what other interest we'd gain.

- Rainbow ♡

+100
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Urbanzorro

@GnothiSeauton: Feel free to take her if you like ;D

@xSnorkelRainbow: I wouldn't have a problem with a male slave role.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

xPeachyPuff

Alrighty. When I get on tomorrow I'll give it a look. He'd moat likely be bisexual (probably with a preference for men) so if anyone wants to make a male character he could interact with *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :p

- Rainbow ♡

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 13, 2015, 10:23:16 PM
Alrighty. When I get on tomorrow I'll give it a look. He'd moat likely be bisexual (probably with a preference for men) so if anyone wants to make a male character he could interact with *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :p

- Rainbow ♡
Hmmm... I'm contemplating a gladiator trainee that swings that way...

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 13, 2015, 10:23:16 PM

- Rainbow ♡

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 13, 2015, 11:33:19 PM
Hmmm... I'm contemplating a gladiator trainee that swings that way...

*already getting my popcorn ready*

Seeking New Stories

Foxy DeVille

Dictys
by Foxy Oni
Role: Gladiator trainee
Gladiator Type: Dimachaerus
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance Details: Dictys is a sexy beast.
Personality: A hedonist at heart, Dictys tries to get the most enjoyment out of life with the least effort. He has numerous vices which got him into his current situation. Dictys isn't looking forward to fighting in the arena although the thought of having so much attention appeals to his vanity. He hopes to stay alive with his looks intact until he can buy his freedom. Dictys considers himself a business man and would rather rely on his charms than his arms. He will cozy up to whomever he thinks can make his situation better... or stab them in the back for the same result.
Bio: A young merchant from Macedonia, Dictys lived well. he spent money freely on wine and whores of both sexes. he also had quite a few gambling debts but knew he could cover them when his next shipment of timber arrived. Alas, it turned out to be rotted and Dictys was ruined. In order to cover his debts he sold himself off as a gladiator because the price for becoming a mere house slave wasn't enough. Dictys isn't pleased with his situation and hopes to find a way out of it soon.
Character's Ons: A vain man, Dictys enjoys flaunting his body and public sex. He loves all kinds of oral and anal play.
Character's Offs: Dictys is used to calling the shots and is getting used to sometimes taking a submissive role.
Player's Ons: All kinds of kinkiness.
Player's Offs: Dictys is too pretty for scat.
Stats

Health: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 5
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 5

GnothiSeauton

Abelia
by GnothiSeauton

Role:  Wife, Lady of the House

Gladiator Type:  N/A

Orientation:  Physically attracted to men, but  fine with sexual encounters with women.  Heteroflexible.

Appearance Details:  Apart from pierced ears, no scars or marks.  Face claim is Eva Green.

Personality:  To her family, Abelia, like her husband, strives to provide nothing but the best for her children.  An educated woman herself, she pushes her children to strive for the best of their abilities, while being there to be the comforting, and at times stern, presence when required.  She is a calculating and thoughtful woman, often thinking a step or two ahead of those around her.  She does have a taste for indulgence and extravagance at times, a habit she's forced herself to repress in light of the struggles of the family finances. 

Towards guests, she goes out of her way to make them comfortable and sated, priding herself upon the reputation of her hospitality.  At gatherings and parties, she can often be the life of the party, an outgoing and carefree spirit that is not afraid to speak her mind.

When it comes to the property of the household, however, Abelia takes a firm hand.  To her, from her privileged life and family upbringing, she views the slaves and gladiators as nothing but property and investments.  She is not afraid to punish either if they, in her mind, break the rules or get out of hand, and has been known, on occasion, to indulge herself when the desire and need arises.  She values loyalty and silence above all.

Bio:  Abelia was born and raised in an old house that prided itself upon it's fighting slaves and warriors.  The well-connected family provided a life of luxury and status which she had grown accustomed to at a young age.  Taught to read and write, she prided herself on being an educated woman.

Although she, at first, was not entirely agreeable to the marriage between herself and Lucius, in time she learned to love and enjoy his company.  His pride, values, and determination attracted her all the more as their marriage began, and soon she gave birth to their children, taking pride in each and every one of them.  She takes a strong and steady hand in their lives, seeking nothing but the best for each and every one of her children. 

When Livia was a mere babe, stricken with illness, Abelia was at her side day and night, holding the child, there for every moment until she was finally beginning to show more and more signs of health.  With the state of the finances of the family, Abelia continues to try her hardest to find a husband for Livia, fearful of failing to do so.  When Aleceme desired a chance to take up arms and practice, she fought and resisted, wishing for her daughter to remain focused upon her studies, until Lucius stepped forward and gave his permission.  She shares her husbands frustrations about Commodus, and his actions, unsure of what to do to get her son back on track in life.  When Artorius was a child, she dreaded his stutter, attempting, fruitlessly, to find someone to help him.  With his return, she has high hopes for him, and his new found presence and command.

Character's Ons:  Loyalty.  Submissiveness in others.  Oral sex.  Tormenting slaves, particularly the rough and tough intimidating gladiators.

Character's Offs:  Disobedience.  Dominating partners.  Humiliation upon her. 

Player's Ons:  Honestly open to just about anything.

Player's Offs:  No scat.

Seeking New Stories

Urbanzorro

Hanno
by Urbanzorro
Role: Gladiator Trainee
Gladiator Type: Thraex
Orientation: Heteroflexable, prefers women but won't turn away sex with anyone.
Appearance Details: He has several scars along his back, from years under the whip.
Personality: Hanno is a very jovial sort, despite the circumstances of his birth, and life, and current situation he can still be seen with a smile on his face and a joke on his lips more often than not. Hanno rarely takes anything too seriously, and is content to simply go through each day without much care for the next.
Bio: Hanno was born to a slave mother from a slave father, supposedly he has some Carthaginian in him, his mother's father's mother's mother or some such, but Hanno has no real knowledge of it other than what his mother told him while he was a boy. For the most part of his life Hanno lived life of a typical Roman farm slave, every day he would go out and tend his master's fields, every night he could come back to the villa and go to sleep.  Eventually his master's farms hit hard times and in order to make good on debts Hanno's master sold him at market. As fate would have it Hanno eventually wound up on the auction block in front of Lucius, who purchased him in order to train him as a gladiator.
Character's Ons: Sex, in pretty much every way.
Character's Offs: Blood Play, Scat, Extreme Pain, Mutilation
Player's Ons: I'm open to just about everything for this character in this game.
Player's Offs: With the exception of Scat.
Stats

Health:4
Attack:6
Defense:5
Accuracy: 4
Agility: 6

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

@Foxy Oni: Approved :D

@GnothiSeauton: Very Approved ;D

@Myself: I guess....Approved

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Here's another updated listing.

Pater Familias: Urbanzorro as Lucius Flavius
Wife: GnothiSeauton as Abelia
Eldest Son: KurganofPrussia as Commodus Flavius
Son: Daylily as Artorius Flavius Balbus (“the Stutterer”)
Eldest Daughter: Barbara Gordon as Livia
Daughter: CurvyKitten as Alcmene
Daughter:One of Lucius's younger daughters
Head House Slave: Foxy Oni as Illyria
House Slave: xSnorkleRainbow as Laelia
House Slave: CurvyKitten as Carmina
House Slave :GnothiSeauton as Octavia
Doctore: Aiden as Conall "The Wolf" The Gaul
House Champion (Gladiator) IrishWolf as Conchar
Gladiator:Uebelator as Annika Sigurdsdottir
Gladiator: A fully trained gladiator of the house Flavius, these warriors have completed their training, earned the mark of the gladiator, and now serve the family in the arena. (may be male or female)
Gladiator: A fully trained gladiator of the house Flavius, these warriors have completed their training, earned the mark of the gladiator, and now serve the family in the arena. (may be male or female)
Gladiator Trainee KurganofPrussia as Ayyur Ziri
Gladiator Trainee MasterOfMyFate as Leviticus
Gladiator Trainee Foxy Oni as Dictys
Gladiator Trainee Urbanzorro as Hanno

At this point I'm comfortable saying we can start things off tomorrow. So if anyone has any character's they'd like to post up please do so ASAP.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Blonde

Cygfa
by Blonde
Role: Slave
Orientation: Unexplored, and inexperienced.
Appearance Details: Has the brand of the house on the inside of her left arm. Has light pink markings around her wrists from the shackles that were too tight.
Personality: Perhaps more reserved and reformed than other slaves, Cygfa comes from noble upbringing. Quick witted, charming and refined, her old self is seldom seen as she serves the Dominus and his family. She is learned in a few arts, and how to hold her temper and emotions in check.
Bio: Cygfa is the daughter of a noble back in Britain (Britannia) and was born to ease and comfort. She had two older brothers, and her role in life was to be raised to be a lady and be married off, bear sons and please her husband. She took to her learnings well, and Cygfa had a charm about her that made many adore the young girl. There is not much else to comment on her youth, other than she excelled in becoming a Lady. Apt at singing, embroidery and stitching and more. At ten she was contracted to marry, and would be wed on her 13th summer.

However, with the spread of Rome, their lands were taken over. Her father was allowed to keep his property, sharing profit and land to Rome and keeping in line. He agreed, and Cygfa's nuptials were put on hold. Her enjoyment of outside was restricted and she was kept away from prying eyes of greedy soldiers.

When she turned 16, the revolt started and the men of her fathers lands took to arms against the soldiers. They were promised aid from Cygfa's former betrothed and his men, but where left to carry out their futile stand alone. They were of course beaten, and the home raided. Before her father and brothers were executed along with those who did not perish in battle, they were made to watch as Cygfa and her mum were marched out to the front. Having kept the women a secret for so long, Cygfa could hardly remember the outside world. The Centurion told them that the women would be taken back to Rome and sold into slavery. Cygfa, still a maid, would remain untouched as that would rake in extra coin. She witness the death of her family before being shipped off to Rome.

That was the last time she cried.

Cygfa fetched a high price, due both to her image and her intact maidenhood. It was one of the extravagant splurges of the former Lanista, and she has been a house slave since. Her competency with a needle and calm ways have often called her to aid the Medicus.
Character's Ons: She is inexperienced and has yet to be opened to sexual enjoyments. But has a keen way and desire to learn.
Character's Offs: Anything toilet related, vore, the extreme of extremes.
Player's Ons: Anything goes apart from the above.
Player's Offs: Same as above.

Titus Junius Vorenus
by Blonde and Urbanzorro
Role: To be wealthy benefactor of the Ludus. Nephew to politician, senator and large patron of the games, Aufidus Dento Vorenus.
Orientation: Straight, with an eye to experiment.
Appearance Details: Titus is a tall man, with broad shoulders and very sturdy of appearance. There is little in the way of blemishes, for Titus has lived a very comfortable life. A few marks here and there, but nothing of note.
Personality: Titus is a man of comforts and needs, and he always gets them met. If not? His temper is one of volatile nature and cruel manner, and slaves have paid their ultimate price for the slightest of indiscretions if his mood so calls for it. He was a favoured nephew of his uncle, and was raised by politics through the man. He is manipulative, smart and quick witted. Knowing he has money and the power of his name behind him has lead him to be arrogant. However, it also works against him and can be outwitted by any when the strutting peacock is on show.
Bio: W.I.P
Character's Ons: Dominating all and having his commands met. Tendencies to degrade his partners. Oral, anal, group-sex. Everything besides the below.
Character's Offs: Submissive acts, not him. Anything toilet related. Mouthy, attitude riddled females.
Player's Ons: In my O/O's in signature. Anything goes aside from toilet behaviour.
Player's Offs: In my O/O's.

W.I.P
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

ArtemisHighmore

Ponders the role of male slave(s).

Possibility of a Greek tutor.
Perhaps a youthful lad as well, good for fetching wine and waving fans.
Hmmm.

Hazy Sky

Hmm... Any room for a slightly older Gladiator? A legionary who has served his time perhaps? He would logically be a Murmillo. Failing that you might need a good bladesmith?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Urbanzorro

@Bloned: They both look good Cygfa is approved and Titus is also approved pending his bio.

@ ArtemisHighmore & skyre: we've still got room

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Hazy Sky

I think I'll go for the bladesmith for now. I can always offer a Gladiator for consideration later on. Time to brush up my knowledge on metalworking again...
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

xPeachyPuff

Alright, Here is my second character sheet for a male house slave. I hope he looks good and I'd be willing to work with anyone on history with him or even plot things to come.

- Rainbow ♥

Cassian
by xSnorkleRainbow

Role: House Slave.
Orientation: Bisexual (Preference for Men.)
Appearance Details: Cassian has a tattoo on his right shoulder and upper bicep that was given to him by his previous owners. He has a few scars on his back from whippings as well as marks around his wrists and ankles from restraints. He also has a small scar on the palm of his right hand after having something shoved through it. He has a brand of a 'B' on his left breast, just above his nipple as a souvenir from his previous mistress, so that he would always remember her name and what she did to him.

Personality: Cassian, when around other slaves only, can be humorous, uplifting and nurturing, but he knows when he should shut up and do what he's told. He's a good guy who's somewhat resentful of how he came into his life of slavery. He's a passionate, trustworthy guy who's smarter then his status depicts. He was previously a warrior and this has shaped him into a cool, collective, sometimes stoic man; he can take a lot of metal and physical pressure or abuse and is good at keeping his cool when it comes to his emotions and opinions.

Bio: Cassian was originally a Gladiator trainee under the house of Domitrius where he learned how to fight, honed his physic and learned how to take discipline. He was training there for around a year when the house suddenly decapitated; whether this was sudden or in the works for months, nobody knew. The house slaves were sold, the house nobles had completely vanished other than the oldest son, even the Gladiators were sold off to other houses. Unfortunately for Cassian and most of the trainees, the oldest son could not find places for them quick enough at other houses and therefore sold them into slavery for a quick sell.

At the age of nineteen, Cassian entered the slave house and his world changed forever. He could no longer be the warrior he'd always wanted to be, instead, he was forced into a life of sex and servitude. He only spend less than half a year in the brothel before he was sold to another house, the Ovidius house, as the wife's personal servant. She was an older woman, bored with her husband and her mundane life; she'd grown complacent and needed something to distract her. Cassian was that distraction. She wasn't a kind woman, which he learned quickly, and his time in Gladiator training only served to help him as she took out her frustrations on him. She hit him, whipped him, restrained him like a dog, fucked him, branded him; anything that she could get her hands on, she used to hurt him. Her husband knew, of course, but only treated him worse; it was a wonder how he managed to keep his body weight healthy with the amount of meals he missed out on.

After she grew bored of him, Cassian was sold onto another house for a tremendously low price. Around two years later, after he'd turned twenty-three, Cassian was purchased by the Flavius house and has been there ever since, surviving.

Character's Ons: Oral Sex, Anal Sex (receiving mostly), Vaginal Sex, Scratching/Biting, Play Fighting, Rough or Gentle Sex, Romance.
Character's Offs: Blood Play, Toilet Play, Extreme Pain, Mutilation, Degradation, Fisting, Extreme Bondage.
Player's Ons: Anything in my Character's Ons, though I'm fairly open. (Please view my O/O's for more.)
Player's Offs: Anything in my Characters Offs. (Please view my O/O's for more.)

Eye Candy

Deamonbane

A question: Is this happening before or after the destruction of Pompeii?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

The Dark Raven

QuoteThe Roman Republic (Latin: Res publica Romana) was the period of ancient Roman civilization beginning with the overthrow of the Roman Kingdom, traditionally dated to 509 BC, and ending in 27 BC with the establishment of the Roman Empire.

That would put the midpoint about 241 BC.

QuoteThe city of Pompeii was an ancient Roman town-city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area, was mostly destroyed and buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.

So the city of Pompeii was still standing and under Roman control at the height of the Roman Republic.

Edit:  Damn, Urban is fast!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Deamonbane

Brandan Aidan (meaning Fire Sword) Also known as the Merry Celt
by Deamonbane

Role: Gladiator

Gladiator Type: Dimachaerus, with a preference for Thracian Curved swords

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance Details: A Tattoo on his left arm called the Helm of Awe, a Celtic symbol to induce fear and to protect against abuse of power. Many scars.

Personality: A man in love with himself more than anything else, he has learned to love life and has long grown used to enjoying what he can for as long as it lasts. He loves drinking, eating, fighting, sex (Not very particular over who it is with), and the adualation of a loving crowd after a victory, and he is very vain. He is a friendly individual overall, but some think of him as lacking a conscience, for even though he has killed many, many people, he doesn't seem to change, enjoying what he can when he can, and always living in the moment.

Bio: Born to a Celt tribe on the Iberian peninsula, he was not born to any leader of the tribe, or anyone important or famous. His father was a worker of the land, stount and silent, and his mother was in equal measure silent and submissive to her husband. Therefore, there was some debate over the child that they had. Loud and heady, even as a small child, he was lean and strong, with quick feet and fists and a quicker smile and an infectious laugh. He had as many friends as he had enemies among the youngters of the tribe, as he respected none and all, irreverent and playful, which frequently got him into trouble.

It wasn't long until a sword found it's way into young Bran's hands, and whether it was a mistake or a boon was a matter of great discussion among the elders of the tribe. The blade flowed naturally in his hands, becoming an extension of his arm with only a few months of training. Bran loved fighting, and he loved using the blade. He was ambidextrous, so two swords worked as naturally for him as one. At the age of Thirteen, he could best just about anyone in the tribe in a fair fight. Lean, agile and quick as a lightning bolt, the name chosen for him by his parents proved to be a happy coincidence. His creativity and love for elegant swordplay made him well hated by those he beat, as he frequently, in the name of fun, humiliated them during the fight.

However, despite this, he was introduced into the tribe's fighting force at the age of sixteen. While the discipline suited him little, the armor and the fact that he could now buy his own blades were an acceptable bonus. He was quit ehte ladies man, and he was frequently on the run from some angry husband or another. Despite this, was a loyal friend to those close to him, even if they had to endure some ribbing and pranks.

At the age of twenty, his troop enagaged an inviding Roman legion, who, despite the skill of the warriors, made quick work of the Celts, capturing many of the wounded which included a 20-year-old Brandan, who had suffered a serious wound to his chest with an arrow. His left lung had deflated and he hung in the balance between life and death until he reached Rome. However, he recovered quickly afterwards, as he was meant to be part of the attraction in the games happening at the time. Once he was fit and well, he was presented to the arena for execution ad gladium. The first gladiator sent against him was quickly dispatched, despite the fact that Bran was armed with only a dagger. He picked up the dead man's two blades and proceeded to beat three more gladiators, earning him the love of the crowd. However, three gladiators were sent out at once against him and, while he killed one and injured another, he found himself on his back on the sand.

And laughing, saying," This is a good death," In the broken latin that he had learned during his time there. However, the crowd, and the standing master of the games, declared that instead of death, he would be granted life in slavery, to perhaps one day earn his freedom. He was bought by one of the local Ludi, and was thence trained. He fought many fights, earning many victories and much coin, which were quickly spent towards food, drink and pleasurable company. He found that fighting in the arena was far more fun than anything he had experienced as a free man, so he held no thought for tomorrow. His near encounter with death had turned an already fun-loving man into a man that enjoyed life with a manic happiness, knowing that his life hung on a thread either way, and he would rather die having enjoyed it to the fullest than any other way.

When the master of the house died seven years later, the man's heir decided that he wanted to go into politics, selling his ludus and all the gladiators and slaves within, Bran included, who found himself sold to the house of Lucius Flavius, in Ostia Antica. Thinking he would recieve the treatment of a house champion from Rome, which he was, he found that the house of Flavius already had a champion. However, Bran was not one to be put off by mere details. After all, for one to become champion, one had to follow one simple rule:

Character's Ons: Mostly depending on his mood. Generally women, but he would not turn a man from his bed.
Character's Offs: Vore, bathroom play, extreme blood play, pain
Player's Ons: View O/os
Player's Offs: View O/os
Stats

Health: 10
Attack:7
Defense: 3
Agility: 15
Accuracy: 15
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 14, 2015, 10:45:05 AM
I admittedly know a lot about the setting off the top of my head.

Admittedly, my expertise is in ancient and medieval Britain (British Isles).

Also, what is with all these Celts and their frosting on top?  *giggles*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.