Fashion Affairs - [Modern | Drama| Delicious Plots | LGBTQA+] [See last post]

Started by Nico, July 11, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: CShades on July 12, 2016, 11:43:05 AM
Sounds good! Or maybe consider making her part of Zita's team (the player was looking for more before RL hit, and we can always write around her for scenage. Busy woman and all :D) That way she'd already have a shoe-in the door without having to work on making the first contacts - unless you are into that!
I'm up for anything that gets things moving easily for everyone and in a positive direction. 

As soon as I get my character sheet done I'll let you know.  Thank you for being so helpful. :-)

Devilyn Sydhe

That sounds great, I could definitely see my character coming to Paris for the fashion, arrogantly thinking himself too important to not be wearing the latest style, but still keeping business in mind by meeting with Dominic and the freelance journalist.  Anything to sell more copies regardless of how others are affected. :-)

I apologize if I overlooked him, but is
Dylan McDermott
face claimed already?

CShades

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 12, 2016, 12:10:25 PM
That sounds great, I could definitely see my character coming to Paris for the fashion, arrogantly thinking himself too important to not be wearing the latest style, but still keeping business in mind by meeting with Dominic and the freelance journalist.  Anything to sell more copies regardless of how others are affected. :-)

I apologize if I overlooked him, but is
Dylan McDermott
face claimed already?

His likeness hasn't been used thus far!

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 12, 2016, 10:29:55 AM
Hello, I just wanted to say you all have created a very impressive game that I have been guilty of occasionally stalking. :-)

I had a vague idea about a slightly sleazy American magazine publisher likely hated by most for eagerly exploiting the deepest and darkest secrets of the fashion famous.  I'm thinking possibly a National Enquirer type where enemies could anonymously air each other's dirty laundry.  I don't know if such a character would fit in or if I can get things all put together, but I wish nothing but the best for everyone involved.

*pounces and cuddles* Long time no see, lovey! Happy to see you around. I look forward to my spunky, snarky journalist looking down on your gossip rag guy. ::)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Devilyn Sydhe

Great to see you again, BP, and I'm looking forward to writing with you and everyone else in this game.  The muse is so whispering about an ugly American and aiming for all sorts of IC hate. :-)

"I don't care if it's France, why can't they just speak English?!"    :P

Nico

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 12, 2016, 01:25:36 PM
Great to see you again, BP, and I'm looking forward to writing with you and everyone else in this game.  The muse is so whispering about an ugly American and aiming for all sorts of IC hate. :-)

"I don't care if it's France, why can't they just speak English?!"    :P
~snickers~

Oh the fun! ~insert French cussing here~

XD

Bloodied Porcelain

Two sheets down! One more to go. I apologize to the GMs for my spam. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Nico

Bloodied Porcelain

Nico

Relikai

Is this open? Looks promising!

Face claim - Watanabe Miyuki

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Relikai on July 13, 2016, 03:01:00 AM
Is this open? Looks promising!

Face claim - Watanabe Miyuki

Quote from: Nicholas on July 11, 2016, 11:43:25 PM
Because I am scatterbrained and don't want it to be swallowed:

We are accepting two more characters, tops.

Everything but female characters, please. We're full on females as of now (doesn't count for BP and everyone else having presented an idea already!)

Nico

Yes, I'm sorry, but we are full on female characters as of now. We try to aim for decent balance like we always have done.

Relikai

Beguile's Mistress

I have a character sheet done for Sophie, my stylist.  Do I send it to someone for approval?  I forgot what I did last time.

Nico

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 13, 2016, 09:43:39 AM
I have a character sheet done for Sophie, my stylist.  Do I send it to someone for approval?  I forgot what I did last time.
Yep, send it to Shades, Kane and to moi! <3

Beguile's Mistress

The Dark Raven

Was trying to plot some with BP and my sheet is gone completely.  I was on hiatus, but I guess I'm gone?  And if i come back does this mean I have to completely start over from scratch?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Nico

Quote from: Relikai on July 13, 2016, 10:33:56 AM
Submitted my app as well  :-X

You will have to send you sheets to the other two GMs as well, please!

Quote from: The Dark Raven on July 13, 2016, 10:38:07 AM
Was trying to plot some with BP and my sheet is gone completely.  I was on hiatus, but I guess I'm gone?  And if i come back does this mean I have to completely start over from scratch?
Give it a few, please! Sheets shall be restored soon.

Nico

Quote from: Relikai on July 13, 2016, 10:58:05 AM
Yes, I BCCed to them!
Okay, thank you! :-)

And, as sorry as we are, we are going to close recruitment at this point. Thank you everyone for the interest, but we do not want the group to get too big and vast!

Devilyn Sydhe

Sorry to hear that, I sent in my character sheet just now but I completely understand if I am too late to join.

Nico

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 13, 2016, 12:02:32 PM
Sorry to hear that, I sent in my character sheet just now but I completely understand if I am too late to join.
You aren't. ;)

Devilyn Sydhe