Madame Velvet's Brothel (interest check/redo)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, November 29, 2016, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Stella

Teagan Bànach

RACE: Cambion (Human/Succubus hybrid)

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

ONS: Dominant men. Rough sex. Giving oral.

OFFS: Women. Weak/submissive men.  Receiving oral. 

PERSONALITY: Friendly but cautious.  Teagan has a temper but she doesn't lose it quickly.  She's bright and curious, and in some ways oddly naive.  She has a basic education, she can read and write and do simple math.  Teagan has yet to come to terms with what she is. 

STORY: Teagan Bànach was born to the unwed daughter of Scottish publicans.  Her mother, overcome by shame (or perhaps something else), left her infant behind and fled to a cloistered order far from her home.  Teagan was raised by her grandparents in the inn they ran.  They were good, God fearing people who believed in hard work.  Teagan grew and learned, working happily at the inn.  She was friendly and smart, always had a smile to greet the customers, and seemed to get along with everyone.  The red haired child became taller and more comely, and her body filled out as she entered her teens.  Her Gran arranged somehow for Teagan to go to live and take classes with the sisters at a nearby nunnery.  The sisters were strict but fair, and Teagan was eager to learn. 

The dreams started on her sixteenth birthday.  At first she recalled only brief flashes of the dreams but as they became more explicit and intense the details stayed with her after she awoke.  She remembered the way her body felt, the faces and bodies of the men with whom she sinned, and above all she remembered the deep smooth male voice that spoke to her, encouraging her and praising her when she gave in to her base desires. 

One night Teagan woke from a dreamless sleep to find a tall handsome man at her bedside.  He was naked and perfectly formed, up to the dark horns and the furled black wings.  She froze, looking up at him, eyes wide with fear.  And suddenly she knew.  "Athair."  He took her with him that night, to a place from her dreams.  He provided a seemingly willing young man, and Teagan was pulled into her dreams.  The young man did not survive the night. 

Eighteen months later, a girl with dark red hair disembarked from a ship in the port of New Orleans.  Teagan had eventually escaped her father's attention.  She spent the next year fleeing her homeland and trying to escape her nature; she never accomplished the latter but she did learn control.  She used her abilities and her body to gain patronage so she could travel, always seeking out men who were most likely to be physically rough with her.  The man with whom she travelled to the new world had experience with things and people outside the norm, and he told her about Madame Velvet's. 

Teagan has worked at the brothel for three months.  She's grateful to have a safe place, and a way to satisfy her needs without endangering others or herself.  She hasn't taken a life since that first time. 

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional):Link to player Ons / Offs page 

Red Stella

And I've finally posted Teagan for your perusal. 

Feedback, etc. is always appreciated!

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

yugi006

Red Stella

AndyZ

Araxis

RACE: Dragon

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

ONS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23998 and women who know their place

OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23998

PERSONALITY: Like all dragons, he is arrogant and self-centered.  He believes his power naturally puts him at a place above most others.

STORY: Araxis was born in a cave deep in the Allegheny mountains, and was worshiped by the indigenous people, given gifts of livestock and gold to appease his hunger and wrath.  Like many dragons, this cemented his view of how the world worked from an early age.

As the centuries went by, the humans were slowly overtaken by a pale-skinned people from another land.  Araxis considered stepping in to help those who had given him gifts, but ultimately saw little reason.  The world was a place where the strong ruled and did as they chose, while the weak could only appease the strong or suffer.  It felt foolish to fight against that natural order when he could instead become ever stronger.

Few can say why some dragons can take human form and others cannot.  Some claim that it's simply a desire to change shape, or an acceptance of letting go of the pure might of their natural form, that any dragon could do so if it was willing to live without the power of scale and talon.  Others claim that an ancient curse was created in an attempt to transform all dragons into mere humans, but dragons are only affected when they choose to be.

Araxis studied the ways of this new people.  Their power came in the form of currency, and it's a power he's come to learn to dominate.  There's an art to crushing a financial enemy the same as any warfare, and it can be interesting in that it almost gives the lesser beings a chance.

Sometimes, though, it can be nice to find those who already understand their subservience to currency and accept their place.  He has little issue with paying people for what he wants when he knows they'll do well.  His hope is to find a way to invest in Madame Velvet's brothel, allowing him to properly lay some degree of claim.

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional):

Not my usual style of character, but he seems to fit with what the girls want, so I'm bringing him back to try him out here.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

LeKinkyTaco

Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥