what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

lollipop

Little black tank and black and white striped boxer shorts. Jammies!

Autumn52

nothing cause I am heading to the shower.  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

nothing, because I came out of shower

Heidili

jeans and a pink t-shirt

I feel so unsexy now.

*cries*

Beguile's Mistress

Why, Heidili?  That sounds very nice. :-)

I'm wearing my Penguins jersey.  It was a tonight!

Heidili

everyones naked except me!
Jeans and t-shirt amidst all these wonderfully naked people does not equal sexy lol

derek

LOL...I'm not naked either...it's too cold here...fleece lounging pants and a T-shirt

Autumn52

a tank top night shirt and the matching shortie shorts.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TaintedAndDelish

Black pants and shirt, white collar..
The rest is only for the eyes my beloved... whomever she may be

olive

A smile....*points up* *follows after the Father with unholy intentions!*

Autumn52

A short plaid skirt and playful button white shirt that is to tight and tied at the waist. (naughty school girl mood)

Knee high socks (white)

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks, white sleeveless mock turtleneck shell, light gray blazer with flecks of dark blue, maroon and dark gold, navy flats.

TaintedAndDelish

White tunic and jesus sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suite consisting of a pencil skirt and a long fitted jacket with black buttons and a white tank-style blouse with a lace overlay, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

derek

not much...just a towel...I'm addicted to the site I guess...so had to check here before dressing for work :-[

Autumn52

A pink and white sundress. It has pink and white daisies. The dress has white and pink material and the white daisies are on the pink material and the pink daisies are on the white material.

Beguile's Mistress

A high-waisted pencil skirt, double belted and made of slub silk, pin-tucked tuxedo blouse, sheer black stockings and platform pumps.

Cute little sundress, Xandi.  You'll have the guys all goo-goo eyed.  I'm hoping our weather warms up soon so I break out mine. :D

Nico

Autumn52

a night short set. Its blue and white.

Belle33

khaki short shorts, a solid black cami, and black open toe espadrille wedges. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing jeans, white t-shirt and oxblood loafers.  When I go out I'll be slipping on a white mans' dress shirt.  It's a little chilly but not cool enough for a sweater or jacket.

EDIT:  It's evening now, the sun is down and the temp is a little cooler, so after a shower I've slipped the white mans' dress shirt back on to curl up with the laptop and try to get some work done. :-)

Novak

Bloody Rose

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing a sundress gifted to me by my nephews for Easter.  It's white polished cotton with a fitted bodice and full skirt made of a fabric that has a light sprinkling of corn flowers on the top with a skirt that begins at the waist with the corn flowers and as the pattern descends to the hem the number and variety increases until there is a wild and pleasing field of flowers covering the fabric.  It's made strapless but the seamstress added wide straps of navy polished cotton gathered at the ends where they're attached to the dress.

EDIT:  For today ~ It's a day of client meetings so I'm wearing a light gray suit of the pencil skirt and fitted jacket variety with teal silk blouse with a shawl collar, beige stockings and gray heels.