Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Amelita

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 04:30:36 PM
now those you send  8-)
you can send the sorting to us both but send the wand to Aiden only ;)
your optimism is needed for sure ;)
*hugs*

But...  I thought you were into pegging?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Josietta

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 04:30:36 PM
now those you send  8-)
you can send the sorting to us both but send the wand to Aiden only  ;)
your optimism is needed for sure ;)
*hugs*

well poop. i sent both to you both and posted my sheet up in the character thread area.  ^-^

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kendra

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on January 05, 2012, 04:32:23 PM
As a wise man once said. "Always look on the bright side of life!" *hugs back*

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

he was very wise actually  ;D

Quote from: Amelia on January 05, 2012, 04:36:33 PM
But...  I thought you were into pegging?

oh I am 
but I like hearing Aiden scream  >:)

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2012, 04:38:59 PM
well poop. i sent both to you both and posted my sheet up in the character thread area.  ^-^

that's okay hun, we just have our inboxes totally filled and getting even more stuffed up by the second, so were trying to ease the others pain a bit was all ;)

@ Michi - the highlighting with your ministry family member was perfect - thank you  ;)

*waves to Senti* hola missus  ;D

Narianna

I'm really interested in this but it will be awhile before I get everything together. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my characters... lol

Do I take the quiz to find out what house I'm in first? Then create a character sheet? Or do both at the same time?

Aiden

Quote from: Narianna on January 05, 2012, 05:06:44 PM
I'm really interested in this but it will be awhile before I get everything together. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my characters... lol

Do I take the quiz to find out what house I'm in first? Then create a character sheet? Or do both at the same time?

You can do both, but you WILL NOT know the house you are in until your sorting.

Nadir

Saerrael

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 05:57:38 AM
Hiya THM, Curvy, Octopus and who ever I may have missed.

@ Michi - that department has been added. The Lexicon failed to put it on their sheet so I did miss it. Will go through the Ministry at a later date, when I've more time. There are other departments I'm sure to have excluded  ::)

**Any one who has ministry members in their family can maybe highlight them in their character sheet in a different color, so when I go back through the sheets later to include those members in the ministry listing they'll be easier to find. ;)

now I must get to work pronto  ::)

Done!

Quote from: Aiden on January 05, 2012, 12:57:59 PM
Who wants a wand?!

A few things!
1. It is a dating website, sorry we are using this site but it has a REALLY good quiz, you don't need to sign up for anything so PLEASE be careful when you get your results so you don't accidentally sign up for something.
2.Use your IC information for sex/birthday asto sign etc for more accurate results.
3. When you recive your results just copy/paste the main text, please leave the graphs out.
Looks like this (sample)

Your result for The Harry Potter Wand Test ...
11", Willow, Unicorn

You scored 32 wisdom, 17 bravery, 26 emotional, and 39 martyrdom!
A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. Your unicorn's tail hair core means that you are pure of heart and care deeply for your loved ones.
4. PM (the results) to me only.
5. DO NOT add it to your character sheet yet.
6. Only those who have a sheet up please, if your sheet has not been made you won't have some of the stats needed.

Will be doing that after this post..

Did I miss anything else of importance?

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Nadir

Saerrael

kasper

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 05, 2012, 05:58:35 PM
Sweet find, Eden.

Agreed. I like that setup, it's quite practical. I wonder if the fireplace goes all the way through... I also like the positioning of the beds along with the curtains to give each person a bit of privacy. Quite nifty. I can see curtains being hung on Tebastian's bed for his grumpy cat King Night. XD Or perhaps to sneak some loving. Though I don't think he'd readily risk that. Unless it were with himself... lol.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Kendra

oh that is nice Eden - wish I could draw even quarter as good as that  :-\

evening Saerra - hmm anything else of importance ... other than the new rule whereby everyone must lavish the GMs with huggage when they pop back in to the interest thread ... nope ;)

we've just finished some more sorting and approvals and my eyes are boggled - if no owls go out tonight it's because it's now 12:25am my time and I've been up since 6ish this morning and I'm on my notebook, not the main computer with my photoshop stuffz

promise that they will go out first thing tomorrow ;)

Quote from: octopusdreams on January 05, 2012, 06:22:24 PM
Agreed. I like that setup, it's quite practical. I wonder if the fireplace goes all the way through... I also like the positioning of the beds along with the curtains to give each person a bit of privacy. Quite nifty. I can see curtains being hung on Tebastian's bed for his grumpy cat King Night. XD Or perhaps to sneak some loving. Though I don't think he'd readily risk that. Unless it were with himself... lol.

*coughs* we have a set up - go to the wiki *coughs*
and each bed in the dorms have curtains, all the beds are four poster ;)

kasper

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 06:30:24 PM

*coughs* we have a set up - go to the wiki *coughs*
and each bed in the dorms have curtains, all the beds are four poster ;)

I've seen the setup. I didn't realize they had curtains though. I just thought they were four poster beds.

-curtain love-

What are you photoshopping?

Saerrael

*lavishes attention on both GMs, but hugs Kendra extra just 'cause*

Flower

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 06:30:24 PM
we've just finished some more sorting and approvals and my eyes are boggled - if no owls go out tonight it's because it's now 12:25am my time and I've been up since 6ish this morning and I'm on my notebook, not the main computer with my photoshop stuffz

Awws, Kendra, I hope you get some good rest.  :-(

Kendra

@ Octo - blue swishy things beside posts are the curtains  ;D
I love curtains too, would sooo love me a four poster ... *le sigh* would never get out of bed again!!

you'll see tomorrow I'm sure - what I'm photoshopping that is  O:)
and there's a ton of other things for the game as well but all will be revealed soon enough ;)
promise

*Hugs Saerra back* thanks hun - so needed that  :-)

@ DF - thanks sweetie - just been a manic day at work and everything and everywhere else too. A feast or a famine, no inbetween ever it seems
will head to bed shortly ;)

Saerrael

Anything known yet on the relationship thingy? Read something, but kinda skimmed.

Aiden

I will be posting something like that soon, allow you guys to post something along the lines of a character sheet and your notes on other players (who have been approved)

Also an OOC chat for you guys to discuss.

When we start the game you guys might have a good idea on how you will interact with one another, I know some of you have already been plotting together.

Saerrael

Lovely. That's kinda still missing on David's sheet. Will work on his sheet when things get more clear to me.

kasper

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 06:39:02 PM
@ Octo - blue swishy things beside posts are the curtains  ;D
I love curtains too, would sooo love me a four poster ... *le sigh* would never get out of bed again!!

you'll see tomorrow I'm sure - what I'm photoshopping that is  O:)
and there's a ton of other things for the game as well but all will be revealed soon enough ;)
promise

Ohhhh okay. Me too. All I have is a lame twin size bed no privacy for me.

And I was going to say if you need help photoshopping things I might be of assistance. But I suppose they are secret things?

Josietta

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 04:55:34 PM
he was very wise actually  ;D

oh I am 
but I like hearing Aiden scream  >:)

that's okay hun, we just have our inboxes totally filled and getting even more stuffed up by the second, so were trying to ease the others pain a bit was all ;)

@ Michi - the highlighting with your ministry family member was perfect - thank you  ;)

*waves to Senti* hola missus  ;D

well poop again! I need to do that too!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Saerrael

Note to GMs;

I've changed my profile picture due to being annoyed with how it turned out when I just resized it. I think the new picture is also more usable.

It's exactly 150x200, by the way.

Zealously Jaded

Saerra, it's a very nice picture :)

Flower