What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?

Started by Serenity Vixen, January 11, 2008, 09:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

See what boredom, sickness, and drugs do to me in the middle of the night?  :P

For me, I am not sure. Two incidents could be considered, both intimate moments with my GF

1. Making love on a semi-crowded beach behind some sand dunes. How we didn't get caught, I will never know :P

2. Making Love (Sensing a theme? :P)) during a terrible snowstorm, out in a snowbank. Much less chance of getting caught, but serious chance of frostbite :P

Hopefully my GF will not see this thread or I may get in trouble :P

*Meow!*
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

For me, the most outrageous thing I've ever done was at 3 am, outside our regular net cafe. Me and a few friends were returning from Subway, sugar rushed and hyped up from the games, and I saw a car slowing down at a red light. For no reason except a spur of the moment, I launched and got hit, rolling over the bonnet and onto the road. My sandwich had exploded and became some kind of gross confetti all over the car, and the coke was everywhere.

I was on the road, rolling in pain, threatening to sue the driver for swerving into me like that.

BTW, nice topic! *thumbs up!*

VandalSavage

Hmmm...

Let's see the definition:

out·ra·geous      /aʊtˈreɪdʒəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[out-rey-juhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1.   of the nature of or involving gross injury or wrong: an outrageous slander.
2.   grossly offensive to the sense of right or decency: outrageous behavior; an outrageous remark.
3.   passing reasonable bounds; intolerable or shocking: an outrageous price.
4.   violent in action or temper.
5.   highly unusual or unconventional; extravagant; remarkable: a child of the most outrageous precocity; a fancy dive performed with outrageous ease.

Well, I could do this by the numbers, corresponding with those in the definition.

1.  Accidentally hit someone in the head with a rock, knocking them unconscious and giving them a concussion.
2.  Invaded a fraternity initiation rite during a snow storm while on a wide variety of illicit substances, resulting in a fight with edged weapons.
3.  Ran over a Gubernatorial candidate's gate with my car during an event at his house.
4.  Smashed a rain stick against my wall in a fit of teen angst.
5.  Exploded a pound of dynamite stuffed into a watermelon in the middle of a residential street for the purposes of photographing it.

Serenity Vixen

VS you definitely have me beat. I guess I really have been a Good Girl all my life :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elvi

Nothing....nothing at all....Everything I have done in my life has been completely sane and with reason and will most certainly never be discussed upon an open forum, because they are out there y'know, watching and waiting....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sabby

Life's no fun without the initiative to do something at a seconds notice with minimal consideration of future consequences.

Serenity Vixen

Maybe I should have said

"What is the most outrageous and mostly-legal thing you have done?"

(:P)

Elvi

*laughs and repeats*

Nothing....nothing at all....Everything I have done in my life has been completely sane and with reason and will most certainly never be discussed upon an open forum, because they are out there y'know, watching and waiting....

Swedish Steel

I dropped a corpse on the floor once, boy was I embarassed!
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Sabby

Hey, as long as it wasn't inside the morgue, they can't tag 'trespassing' on you :P just the odd combination of charges associated with dropping a dead body in public. Wheres Apple when we need her?

Cherri Tart

i am the antitheisis of outrageousness!  and, on that note, i'm currently taking the 5th!.  :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sabby

My friends once filled a coconut with methylated spirits and set it on fire, having a game of soccer with it. Was funny to watch, but my brother had to demonstrate the old stop, drop and roll a few times, and our friend Dallas had third degree burns all over his foot. We were a thousand miles from any even remotely civilized, so he tried to stay drunk until we got him to the hospital.

Celestial Goblin

I organized an 'undead summoning ritual' with my friends when we were about 10, based on a roleplaying game book.
We had a candle, piece of paper with a rhombus drawn on it ("I said pentacle, not rhombus." "I didn't know how pentacle looks like so I drawn a rhombus.") and we chanted with grim voices.

There was strong wind out of the sudden, and one of the guys got very afraid. Then we had to go home, because it was getting late.

Jack Chick would be proud.:)

Serenity Vixen

hehehehehe   I wonder if there has not been some undead creature wandering around out there ever since :)

HairyHeretic

Can't say I've done anything particularly strange (at least not by my own standards). I do things others might think strange, but not really outrageous.

Does biting someone after they said "I haven't had a bite all day" count?  :D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

HairyHeretic

Just on the shoulder. He had a leather jacket on, so I could leave teeth marks in it  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: Serenity Vixen on January 12, 2008, 02:47:33 PM
hehehehehe   I wonder if there has not been some undead creature wandering around out there ever since :)

The scary part is that many years later, I learned that the hill we were doing this thing was indeed a mass grave during the war. *shiver*

strangely made

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I once went to have dinner at someone's house, on a blind date.

Ended up being kidnapped and being used as a sex slave.

I'm so glad no one came to rescue me...*hugs Elvi*

Elvi

*blinks*
I seem to remember that I sent you off home for a couple of days to get your stuff and you came back four hours later!

King_Furby

Most outrageous thing i ever did was when i was younger. I got mad at another kid and threw this small metal truck maybe the size of a baseball at his head. Busted the poor kids head wide open and he had to get stitches and all that. It's something i regret and i am glad i grew up and don't have anger problems like that.

Serenity Vixen

I knew there had to be something in Elvi's past  :P

Elvi

Nope....pure as the driven snow I am, that's his past....

Serenity Vixen

Elvi

No-one...I couldn't get rid of him....*laughs*

As I said, he left my place to go back to his and get his things, said he'd be a couple of days and was back in four hours before I had a chance to change the locks....

RubySlippers

Oh this is a fun topic. I just turned eighteen and went with my lover to her fathers favorite place an autoshow and bike weekend. This guy with a classic car had a sign- No sitting on my car unless your naked. So yep we stripped and got on his car it was late and no kids were around and he got mad when he came back even if the rest of the men and ladies cheered. That and we were making out on it a bit. Well we didn't damage it and pointed out we obeyed his rule. lol

The next day he changed the sign- No sitting on my car- PERIOD. lol

It was a real nice car though an early corvette with a nice paint job and I love things with nice curves.  ;D

Serenity Vixen

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

RubySlippers

Well we are well known around those circles my lovers father is likewise a rather respected  as they say- A Good Old Man so she is more like a little sister to many there. Bikers and carheads are actually nice and laid back excpet it seems you mess with their rides. But we did respect his rule so they all defended us when he started bitching.

And there were no children around it was the evening if there were I wouldn't have been so bold or got naked.

Serenity Vixen

He shouldn't have started whining
When you set up something like that, you have to understand that it is likely someone will take him up on it. He should have been happy it was you. He is lucky that it was not an overweight man that got on his car :P

Sabby

I would have been in stitches seeing that. Good work :D

RubySlippers

Quote from: Serenity Vixen on January 12, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
He shouldn't have started whining
When you set up something like that, you have to understand that it is likely someone will take him up on it. He should have been happy it was you. He is lucky that it was not an overweight man that got on his car :P

We respected the rules some had no sitting on my car or bike and we didn't, some were ok with it if you asked first, I'm a nice girl I respect what peoples limits are.  ;D

Bethsheba

Ack! Rabbit, I can't believe you told that
I'm telling!!  *Mischievous Smile*

Cherri Tart

Y'all know what we do with snitches in these here parts, doncha, parder?  We hang em.  Tha's right, hang em from the highest tree.  ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bethsheba

Wouldn't a spanking be a more appropriate punishment?

Cherri Tart

lol -around here, spanking is almost never a punishment, more like a reward :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sabby

Quote from: Cherri Tart on January 15, 2008, 12:43:29 AM
Y'all know what we do with snitches in these here parts, doncha, parder?  We hang em.  Tha's right, hang em from the highest tree.  ;)

o.o *backs away*

strangely made

Quote from: Cherri Tart on January 15, 2008, 12:43:29 AM

So Sproutlet, who's in charge of making sure they're well hung?  er er er I mean Hung well  *whistles innocently?*

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Serenity Vixen

Hmmmmmmmmm  Tell on me?
I know plenty of secrets about you too Beth!!  :P

Bethsheba

I suppose if we are to have decent reputations around here, we better both be silent about embarrassing secrets :P

ZK

I know my most outrageous "silly" thing I've done. When I was younger, I stayed a little up over 72 hours playing Phantasy Star Online on my DreamCast.

I had a slight addiction... let's just say, I could give out LavosCannons for free in abundance. *coughs* Over 4K hours put into that game.

Yeah, a tad addiction.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bethsheba on January 15, 2008, 11:22:49 AM
I suppose if we are to have decent reputations around here, we better both be silent about embarrassing secrets :P

oh, i think it's too late for that *Grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sabby

We were doing my groceries, and out of no where, I lifted my brothers legs up and flipped him over the edge of a meat freeze, slamming the door down. I came back in 30 minutes and he was taking a nap with a beef roast as a pillow.

Serenity Vixen

I am starting to think you have a mean streak Sabbat  :P

Sabby

It wasn't mean. We all had a good laugh, and he smelled of cold blood for 3 days. Good times XD

Serenity Vixen

Must be a guy thing :P

By the way, Cherri, you don't know the half of what Beth and I could tattle on each other. We have had some... adventures :P

strangely made

But why didn't the shop staff get him out, or the manager have a go at you because of the health and safety issue? or even other customers, didn't any of them complain?

Sabby

Pure luck? No one opened that particular freezer... if they had, we could have gotten in trouble, but I guess we all would have bailed and left him to his fate at the hands of the security guard.

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

Sabby

Cjac

Alright, I was ask to share this with all of you so here goes:

My ex boyfriend at the time had greatly annoyed me.  He was basically stalking my roommate and I so I arranged a special surprise birthday party for him.  The only thing is, I only invited gay men and I told them all that it was his coming out party (gay men scared the life out of him).  I took the door handle off the bathroom door and I locked the exits and just sat back and watched the fun.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

Sabby

o.o ..........

You ebil, ebil woman! Thats freaking hilarious XD

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Jefepato

Quote from: Cjac on January 15, 2008, 06:08:30 PM
Alright, I was ask to share this with all of you so here goes:

My ex boyfriend at the time had greatly annoyed me.  He was basically stalking my roommate and I so I arranged a special surprise birthday party for him.  The only thing is, I only invited gay men and I told them all that it was his coming out party (gay men scared the life out of him).  I took the door handle off the bathroom door and I locked the exits and just sat back and watched the fun.

The part I find funniest is that if he just stayed calm enough to explain, he would presumably have escaped the situation with little trouble.

(Were the men you invited at all upset when they found out what you'd done?)

Sabby

Cjac

Nah, they were all friends of mine and my best friend and they thought it was hilarious.  They would have come even if they had known in advance.

Cjac

Alright, I have one more and you can decide for yourself which one was more outrageous...

(This is the same ex-boyfriend, by-the-way.  He seemed to bring out the worst? Best? in me)

My best friend and I went in to the apartment that the two of them shared and turned all the pictures and mirrors to the wall, turned the books around in the bookcase, took half the kitchen curtains and put them in the living room and the living room ones in the kitchen, put the love seat on top of the couch, put a tiarra on a Frankenstein planter and a few other odd things.  Then we waited for him to go in and come back out.  When he did, we went in and put everything back.  We did this 4 times and each time refused to admit that there was anything amiss.  That was 20 years ago and we still have never fessed up.