Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DarkAngel

Liam

DarkAngel

Bruce of course

Christopher Reeves or Christpher Walken

Lirliel

Walken.

Denzel Washington or Ethan Hawke?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Beguile's Mistress

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Autumn52

Dont know who they are but because I like the name
Shang Tsung

Jet Li or Jackie Chann

Lirliel

Jet Li, oh and they were Mortal Kombat characters.

Ric Flair or Roddy Piper. (wrestlers)

Autumn52

Lirliel

Hulk Hogan, even in his 'older' years. Why.. cause I like a man who can pick me up by the scruff of my neck and dominate me. *Giggles*

Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock?

Autumn52

The Rock The Rock The Rock why cause the eye thing he does OMG

Your next door neighbor or the cable guy

Lone

The Cable Guy....*Winces* You have NOT seen my nieghbot..

Mr Ed, or Elmer Fud.
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Lirliel

So going to hell for this, Mr Ed.

Lassie or Snoopy?

Autumn52

Snoopy ( lassie is a goodie to shoes)

A sexy lawn man or the sexy priest at the local catholic church (so going to hell for this)

Lirliel

Priest, I always wanted to see what they hid under those clothes!

A beautiful ripe young man or an esteemed older gentleman?

Autumn52

can I have both at the same time

a wealthy man who sucks in bed or a poor hunk of a man who is great in bed

Lirliel

Phew.. erm.. going to have to go for the poor hunk, simply because I wouldn't sell out like that.

John Cena or The Undertaker?

Lone

The Undertaker...

*winces*

Donald Duck, or Fat Albert?
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Lirliel

Donald.

Gerald (from the Witcher) or Sarevok (Baldurs Gate)

Autumn52

Gerald

Sam or Merry from the lord of the rings

Lirliel

Fucking hobbits... *mumbles* Sam I guess..

Faramir, Boromir or Denethor?

Lone

Ohh, Rock my world Faramir!

Gimili or Mini Me!
O n O