Vampire the Masquerade - Interest Check - Players and STs wanted

Started by AndyZ, April 28, 2011, 06:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

I noticed an awful lot of people interested in a Vampire: the Masquerade game, so being the proactive self that I try so hard to be, I'm attempting to drop a post down to see who'd be interested.  Unfortunately, I'm not overly interested in running such a game, though I would be interested in playing.

Here's the idea I'm playing with:

Five years or so ago, there was some terrible event that all the new people don't really know about or understand.  As a consequence, nearly every vampire older than about five years has long since passed.  This event may have been Gehenna, or something else, that's going to be up to the STs.  However, with some very few exceptions, the only vampires around now are descended from those few.

If people don't like the idea, that's fine.  This is more an interest check than anything else and a way to pull people together who would be interested.

Also please note if you'd be interested to run this, since the game won't go very far without any Storytellers.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sabriel

I am watching this with interest, It is an intriguing concept one I have and had ideas upon myself.

RubySlippers

Sounds like a Caitiff's wet dream world with the mighty elders gone and the few potent blooded vampires not very old evens things out a bit.

Interested.

abandoneddolly

Kirinis

Interested in playing, not so much for STing.  I've never STed for a Vampire game.

Hellion000

I've been playing and STing VtM since about '95.

Having said that, I've never seen a post-Gehenna chronicle... mostly because the big G usually involves the Anti-D's eating every Lick on the planet before themselves being consumed by Caine.

I can think of about 3 people besides myself who might commit to a game like that.

If nothing else, the Sect level dynamics would be... interesting.

Sabbat: "I fucking TOLD YOU SO! But... WTF are we gonna do now? Our reason for existing is gone."

Anarchs: "Uh... WTFBBQsauce just happened?"

Gangrel: "The Sabbat FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!"

Indies: *crickets chirping, as most of them were so tied to their Clan founders that they'd have been eaten first*

Camarilla: "Uh... so... about that whole 'the Antidelluvians are a myth perpetrated by the ignorant Sabbat' thing? My bad... So... are we cool?"

___

All humor and levity aside though? Bitchin' idea.

AndyZ

I and I'm sure quite a few others would also be quite interested in a game where Gehenna simply never happened at all.  It was just an idea for one storyline of many, to see if I could get the ball rolling and find someone interested in running.

If you'd be interested in running a game, fantastic.  There's a lot of people who'd love to play.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

TheHangedOne

If possible, I'd like to actually play a ghoul for a vampire if it kicks off, or maybe a mortal retainer... though if that would ruin the feel of the game, I'd be interested in making a vampire, too.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

RubySlippers

I want to play a Caitiff, not to thin blooded just not very potent overall.

But I can see a post G game according to the canon the Technocracy took out the leader of the Ravnos line with nukes and orbital cannons so they might have been the ones to stop the most powerful ancients. Maybe after a number of terrorist attacks (wink) with neutron bombs on key cities and locations.

AndyZ

I can imagine the possibility that the only vampires still around are all the ones who were in torpor during a particular day, during which time all the others were wiped out.

It doesn't even have to be canon, though.  Just that with this many people, somebody should be able to pick up the ball and make something awesome.

RubySlippers

If the bloodline effects are as the conventional history anyone in a clan with an ancient would be food or a tool in the final battle, leaving those of minor bloodlines and the Ventrue with some stragglers of weaker blood still standing plus the clanless who have no clan imprint. This would remove many Brujah since most of their clanless had a clan by the normal standard as the clan strengths and weakness.

Even if a few serious elders are left they would not have the support network or the numbers to do much and odds are the two major factions are gone as effective governments.

AndyZ

Fair enough.  That might not be the game that people want to play, though, or the game that people want to run.

We'll see what happens when somebody steps up to try to ST this.

RubySlippers

You could go half-way there are crippled major factions with some elders and others but they have now many clanless and independent bloodlines who are not going to play ball. The Setites without Set around might for example have some leaders around but now with many disenchanted youngsters that are now drifting away.

Might be interesting dynamics as the elders consolidate in big cities while smaller ones are left to the young vampires with various organizational types forming.

Whatever as long as its new I'm tired of elders stepping on youngsters all the time in these games.

Sabriel

In a post apocalyptic WOD setting I have been working on and long been dreaming up that goes a little bit like this in brief, the world is recovering from an apocalyptic scenario although not everything is as in your average Gehenna/Apocalypse/Ascension/Fae Cheesecake bake sale/etc.  But well there is a bit of Nod type prophecy stuff going on and bits and bobs from the other elements of WOD, mostly its things trying to scrape up power/territories and survive in a dead world and coming to terms with those changes and what it means to them.

In the setting the Thin Bloods and weaker generations are now like the most common and ruling vampires, with the world as it is they have gained superior advantage over the stronger blooded Kindred. It's quite a departure from the regular masquerade/WOD since well the masquerade itself barely exists anymore, there are no Kindred sects except the ones that exist in a few eccentric Kindreds minds. There supposedly no living ancients and even Elder Kindred are legend and rumor those few that are known to exist and are seen and involved in anything are rare. There are merely places and Kindred, mortals and the other things that go bump in the night/day, even clans are sort of meaningless and less common in this new dark era. The Kindred that survived have basically placed themselves in control of populations of humanity that continue to exist (Much like some other supernaturals have done), to most there seams little point in hiding the fact they exist anymore since there is obvious signs of the supernatural in the world now. Oh yeah there is a big problem with the restless dead too, ghosts, spirit storms and bizarre backlashes of unknown forces that tear at the very fabric of the dying world.   

One of the main problems facing people at present in the world, is the fact that there is an abundance of supernatural backlash natural disaster economic/governmental collapse and lack of tea, the death/disappearance/coffee break of forces that once effected the world has made certain creatures weaker/stronger/more emo/less furry and rarrr Worms! in some respects.

Yeah so its a weird and well very different post-wod thing which I have "not" described as seriously as I thought it out and planned it thus far hehe.

Hellion000

Let's leave this up for a while and see what sort of base we can build. Once we're there we can vote on "canon VtM" or "Post G homebrew" and go from there...

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Hellion000 on April 28, 2011, 05:22:11 PM
Let's leave this up for a while and see what sort of base we can build. Once we're there we can vote on "canon VtM" or "Post G homebrew" and go from there...
Sounds like a good plan to me.
Check out my poet tree!

Sasha

I like the concept put forth ...a post "G" world ....unique really ..though my background in storytelling is more leaning towards the Sabbat side. Playing a young vampire is always most fun ....if you ask me , elders become quiet boring after awhile and what has been laid out removes that "God" factor so many get playing one.

So basically ..what your suggesting Sabriel is post-apox reign ....where the whole world has been effected by some series of catastrophes that brings the human populace down to lower numbers. Somehow this series of events could of been caused by the returning of Caine or the great battle ..leaving mostly thinbloods or the youth of the clans.

Cap at ...11th gen ? and just use starter character rules ...

Is this what you had in mind AndyZ ?

Tagging as interested anyways but can not commit to being a storyteller just do not have the time ...playing a character might be fun though as I do so miss a little dice rolling for the surprise element of it all.

Senti

AndyZ

I'll stress that whoever wants to run things doesn't have to use this idea unless he or she likes it.  However, I thought it was a cute little idea so I threw it out there for people to play with.

Those familiar with the Langoliers may remember the story of a few people waking up who had all fallen asleep on an airplane and they didn't know why everyone else was gone and that they were all alone.  Imagine a group of vampires who were all in torpor at the same time, and when they woke up, nearly all the other vampires were gone.  The only ones left were a scattering of NPCs, and these vampires may be the only ones left in the entire world.

Only the person or people running would know the real reason for the catastrophe.  The PCs could attempt to find out, or they could simply revel in their freedom and rebuild.

However, my real reason for putting up this thread is to show that there were a lot of interested people and encourage someone to step up and make a lot of people happy.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Sasha on April 28, 2011, 10:57:52 PM
I like the concept put forth ...a post "G" world ....unique really ..though my background in storytelling is more leaning towards the Sabbat side. Playing a young vampire is always most fun ....if you ask me , elders become quiet boring after awhile and what has been laid out removes that "God" factor so many get playing one.

So basically ..what your suggesting Sabriel is post-apox reign ....where the whole world has been effected by some series of catastrophes that brings the human populace down to lower numbers. Somehow this series of events could of been caused by the returning of Caine or the great battle ..leaving mostly thinbloods or the youth of the clans.

Cap at ...11th gen ? and just use starter character rules ...

Is this what you had in mind AndyZ ?

Tagging as interested anyways but can not commit to being a storyteller just do not have the time ...playing a character might be fun though as I do so miss a little dice rolling for the surprise element of it all.

I could see stronger blood after all Diablerie would be an option with crap hitting the fan and Caitiff don't have to be thin blooded per se they just have no clan imprint a little more potent blood or even a defective 8th generation is possible. And according to the canon background its hinted the Caitiff would not be targetable by the antedelluvians of their respective clans so could go after them to gain power especially if organized with hunting ghouls and modern weapons. Generation anyway is not what is important age is and there will be no powerful elders around.

Sabriel

Neat  :-)

In the setting and idea I was working on I decided on handling Generation very differently since it was a different element in the story, basically I intended on flipping the background on its head because being of closer blood to Caine was no longer necessarily anything to do with power/respect etc in a lot of ways it made you weaker in this new era (The curse of Caine has become a heavier burden). This is an era when as some in the time before interpreted prophecy as foretelling the rise of the Thin blood and there rule, there weak blood gives them advantage in this era and there growing numbers and ability of some to breed make them feared by the few rare surviving Kindred who remember anything of before. Those embraced after the catastrophe know little if anything of the time before the world fell into ruin, few clans exist as they where and none are suspected of retaining there founders who as far as those that survive to know claim all where destroyed.  For example one rumor has it that one clan has no Kindred members any longer and that all who survived of that line are now once more mortals, although some tell a different version where Kindred turned to naught but dust. 

Basically the starting generation would be 10th, with dots in the background making you further from Caine's blood. May sound weird I know but well there is more advantage in this era of being of lesser blood and Embraced after the post apocalyptic thingamajig. 

Hellion000

I'm not particularly interested in running anyone else's ideas- though the ideas I've seen here are interesting. I'm willing to run the game as long as there's certain concessions made- rules of the gaming table, as it were, that we can discuss if every one agrees to let me run this. There's nothing really draconian about my ruleset, just things I expect to see and need to happen in order to maintain the flavor of the setting and to make the game run smoothly.

Having said that, if the majority of people want to see a post Gehenna game, I can make it happen.

It looks like we've got the following in terms of numbers:

1.) AndyZ- Player Vote: Both.
2.) Sabriel- Player Vote: Canon.
3.) RubySlippers- Player Vote: Canon.
4.) AbandonedDolly- Player Vote: Both.
5.) Kirinis- Player Vote: Both
6.) Hellion000- GM Vote: Abstained.
7.) TheHangedMan- Player Vote: Both
8.) Sasha- Player Vote: Post-Gehenna
9.) Senti- Player Vote: Canon.
10.) Kate- Just passing through?
11.) Phyrefaerie- Player Vote: Post-Gehenna
12.) Michael- Player Vote: Canon
13: Breagha- Player Vote: Both

I sent an FPM to 3 more possible players- Blitzy, Phyrefaerie, and Job- to see if they were interested, and I know of two people beginning the application process who will want in on this. That's upwards of 15 people who are/will be interested. I think that's enough really, to begin thinking about the hows and whens of running this beast of a game. ((EDIT: Michael and Breagha were the two I was waiting on. Kate is apparently just lurking, Job has not replied, Blitzy has declined, and Phyre is in. Looks like we have 12 people.))

My personal preference would be:

1.) Messengers
2.) Forums
3.) IRC
4.) Email

I know that with 15 people we're not going to manage to get everyone on and around to do a messenger game, so I suspect we're going to need to do it on the Forums. So, unless you guys have a serious issue with me taking over the GM aspect of the game I'm going to get busy thinking and plotting. What I need from you hepcats and coolkittens is a vote of sorts: Canon oWoD or Post-Gehenna? Since three of the people I'm bringing in haven't seen this thread yet and 2 of them are still in the approval process we can let the discussion about Canon or Post-Gehenna linger for a day or two.

AndyZ

Sounds pretty awesome to me, Hellion.

I hereby abstain on any sort of vote for canon or post-gehenna, both because I don't want to dilute the voting pool when others have strong opinions and I do not, and because I don't want to force a ST to run something that he doesn't have an idea for.

Would you like full-on character sheets or will this be more freeform?

Sabriel

I like WOD as it is and well dislike when it gets too weird or Disney and departs from what I love about the setting I am quite picky, nothing against people doing that whatever floats your boat but eh I prefer to know about it so I can skip that boat hehe. Which may sound quite odd given that I have been speaking about one of my own ideas which is not exactly standard fair, but then there is no future world of darkness established and I am open to different things so long as it is upfront about being different. It just disappoints me if I end up finding myself in the middle of a vampire game where things like weird vampire bloodlines outnumber the main clans and the extinct seam to be more alive than the supposedly thriving clans or worse... ::)

So yeah my vote would probably go for the cannon thing and well I am not really interested in being a ST presently only perhaps a player. I have things I am planning working on that I might want to do in the future when I feel there ready, so I am not looking to feel pressured into running something else without my own time to think about and consider it properly.

As for the method it was done well I imagine it be hard to do on messengers, although such thing can work well on online chats given significant numbers and well reliable turnout but then you have time zone problems.

Id imagine forums might end up being the more popular and reliable method, but well i have not had any good experience with online chat things recently and am out of touch with them. Others might know of a good way of doing it that way, I know its possible since Ive witnessed it first hand in the past.

Senti

Well I cant ST however if it my choice I like it simple and without Disney....Its World of DARKNESS for a reason. however more than happy to join as long as it does not get silly.

Yes for Cannon.

TheHangedOne

I'd prefer old World of Darkness, although if the Post-Gehenna was constructed well, I might  like it. Basically, I'd need to have at least an inkling of how each would play out before I can vote.  As per the others, I like things staying grim and gritty, though not ridiculously so.

Still interested in playing a Mortal or Ghoul, if any vampires want a tasty minion.  :-)

With so many people, I'd recommend that we use the forums here. If people wanted to try IRC though, I know of a good system of chats (not really standard IRC) that are quite customizable, including HTML based profile pages that are easy to set up (and would be great to use for character sheets), A private messaging system, and even chat logs.
Check out my poet tree!

Hellion000

Please re: Reply #22. I'm editing it to reflect people's votes as they come in. Thusfar we've got:

2: Abstained.
2: Canon.
1: Defered for more information.

Phyrfaerie

*is roped in*

I am all for whatever, as long as I dont have to run it. I got buried under PM's and got a writers clog last time. (Still feel super bad by the way. Thought I might lose my 'You can really write' button ) Im so down to play a Grel or a Perv. I got me some good ideas this time. *writes them down, even!*

Hellion, my evilest angel, you may count me in.

Hellion000

Phyr, I'm glad you're in, but we haven't even picked the setting yet, muchless the Sects or Clans.

What's your preference? Canon or a Post-Gehenna campaign?

Phyrfaerie

Hellion000

As a random thought...

We do have a 3rd option to 'Canon' vs 'Post-Ghenna'. That option is... both.

We can start the game as a canon game, and progress it for a few weeks/ months/ whatever, and then when that arc ends, I can write up your torpor scenes and progress the game forward a few years.

AndyZ

May I relinquish my abstention?  I really like the idea of both.

Blitzy

I'm sorry, I'd love to be interested in this, but I don't do well in group games... especially group games with this many people. =/ I'd never be able to keep up. Ever.

I love the idea. I love that Hellion would be STing it (and I loves him) but... That's a lot of fucking people, characters, and potential drama when I am unable to keep up. :( If we were doing this on the IRC, on a chat, or something like that... that's a lot different. But on the forum? Nngh. I don't think I'd manage.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

AndyZ

There's probably actually enough people to split into multiple games if people wanted.  Anyone interested in STing for the second group of people if things got split?

Hellion000

Quote from: AndyZ on April 29, 2011, 04:01:07 PM
There's probably actually enough people to split into multiple games if people wanted.  Anyone interested in STing for the second group of people if things got split?

Shhhh. I have a plan.

TheHangedOne

Hmm. Voting for 'both', too. Can I play a Mortal (Possibly with Numina) or Ghoul (assuming a vampire would want one), though? Or should I be planning to be a vampire, too? I'd like to know what I'm doing so I can let my ideas for a character percolate before I make him.
Check out my poet tree!

Hellion000

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 29, 2011, 04:36:18 PM
Hmm. Voting for 'both', too. Can I play a Mortal (Possibly with Numina) or Ghoul (assuming a vampire would want one), though? Or should I be planning to be a vampire, too? I'd like to know what I'm doing so I can let my ideas for a character percolate before I make him.

Numina is a problem. My reasons for that are pretty simple: if you start as a Mortal with Numina you'll either need to remain a pure Mortal to retain access to the Numina (the static nature of Ghouldom and the Embrace sever a Psychic/Sorcerer's ability to recharge/access mana) that you've sunk freebies and XP into or you'll become a Ghoul (and eventually a Lick) and be way behind on the power curve, thus requiring more work on my part to design encounters that you can surivive while retaining the challenge factor for the people who are 'ahead' of you in terms of power.

Now, if you want to play a Ghoul or, if you absolutely insist on playing a Psychic/Sorcerer while understanding that your character's death ceases to be a matter of 'if' and becomes 'when' we can talk more in FPMs.

While we're on the topic (we're really not, but it needs to be addressed given the nature of this site) on Vampiric sexuality...

Vampires as a whole do not engage in sexual activity. Why? Because of diminishing returns. It costs Vitae to make the body appear to be human (Specifically, 8*- [character's Humanity rating] in Blood Points. For example, Joe the Brujah has a Humanity of 5 (he's been a bad boy!). He wants to have teh hawt sexxorz with a Mortal. To do so, he has to spend 3 Blood Points to appear human enough to get a hard on.), and even with that in mind, some Licks absolutely cannot pass themselves off as 'human'. If your character is on a Path other than Humanity or Feral Heart you absolutely cannot spend Vitae to appear Human.

With that in mind, compelling reasons such as feeding (via seduction, to maintain the Masquerade- if you're Anarch or Camarilla), rewarding a Ghoul, or things of that nature are valid reasons to spend the BP needed to shag. "I like sex!" is not, however, given that the physiological imperative to have sex has been replaced on all levels by the psychological addiction to Vitae. Vampires replace sex with feeding, and crave the Kiss.

* Thanks Andy, for calling me on my error. I had 10-, he double checked for me, and it's 8.

TheHangedOne

Alright. I'll go with a vampire, then, to make things easier.
Check out my poet tree!

Hellion000

HangedMan, as an alternative...

I'm willing to let people play their Ghouls as secondary characters. It might work as well the other way around. If you want to give it a try, you can make your Ghoul the primary, and his/her Domitor the alt?

TheHangedOne

>:) Hmmm, that's a delightful idea.  Thanks, Hellion!
Check out my poet tree!

AndyZ

I plan on having a ghoul for my Malkavian, but I'm not really sure how much fun it would be to play as Amanda's ghoul.  I guess we can talk it over, though, if someone's interested.

Hellion000

Stepping away from here to go play Dad and cook dinner for the 3 spawn of my loins. Be back in a while! Feel free to FPM any private questions.

Oh, and ladies, I award extra Freebies for pics of your breasts.

Phyrfaerie

AndyZ

Being male but with what I'd like to call a "stash", any chance for freebies for sending pictures of breasts even if they aren't mine?

abandoneddolly

Hellion000

(Sadly I was only kidding about the breasts thing. *laughs* My sense of honor won't let me get away with that.)

A couple of thoughts I'd like you guys to weigh in on.

1.) Grouping: I'm looking to (as) evenly (as possible) divide you all into 3 groups. Camarilla, Sabbat, and Indie.

2.) Playing: I'm thinking that we'll need to have things here on the forums in general, as a base to build on. However, I'm thinking about running the 3 groups indvidual scenes and individual player's scenes over Messenger.

3.) Length of game: I'd like to see this be no more than 3 months pre-ToJ and as much time as needed post-ToJ.

4.) Individual play time: I'm willing to be open about people playing on Messengers without me being present, so long as all parties agree that all events that transpire are legitimate, and the logs can be Emailed to me. (Yes, this means I'll be privy to whatever 'hawt secks' you get up to, but that's the price to pay.)

Thoughts on the above?

(Edit: Added #4.)

AndyZ

Amanda would fit best into Camarilla, although in a pinch you could shove her into one of the others.

The best day for group scenes would probably be Tuesdays for me, and I have lots of messenger programs but Skype is my favorite.

Three months pre-ToJ would do decently for me.

TheHangedOne

Sounds good to me. My AIM is available right there*Points.* I also have MSNM and YIM, but I'm usually not on those, as I don't like having a lot of messengers running at once. My ghoul and vampire will be Indeps (Unless their's no other Indeps, in which case, Camarilla.)
Check out my poet tree!

Sasha

My initial interest was perked by the "post" G setting idea ...as I have never been involved in a game and would find it most challenging and interesting to see how that situation would impact the remaining vampariac race as a whole. I think it would be very interesting to have ones brought to believe concept of things turned on it's head ...with freedom comes anarchy and with that then the need to devise some "new" governing rules . To which the game play could be on various factions - political , social and evolving in nature as the need for the masquerade would be no longer needed . Would they join as one again or keep the three ideas of before...sabbat / cam / indie .....altering their prior views to prove they were right all along .

I adore cannon ..don't get me wrong ...but in my old age and too many years already wasted in this realm it would be most fun to add that little twist and merge into the unknown territory .

So I would vote then ...for the "post" G game ......or a combination of both - though I worry it will fall apart before we get there and become such a bummer .  Maybe an alternative would be section it off so that both are played at the same time but that would be much weight on one storyteller and very complicated for some individuals to play a character ...past and future.

I shall keep an eye on the thread ...count me as still interested though I am a forum player here at E and not so willing to give out my messenger addresses due to a prior issue had in the past . Let me think on this last part .

Blitzy

Those who don't like to use Skype (Which is by far the easiest messenger program to RP on as it has no message size limit) could use the IRC on E.

Kirinis

Very late in chiming in, but the option for both seems to be the most interesting.  Like Sasha said, it'll be fun to see what happens after the end of official canon and see what crawls out of the flaming wreckage of Gehenna.  Ideally, I would prefer play on the forums as IRC and I aren't on speaking terms although I might be able to swing a messenger program.

RubySlippers

I vote Canon, or Post-Gehenna if not too freaky (a post global depression one world government situation or something decent to get my head around).

EDIT: There is one flaw for a vampire that can allow sex the flaw 15th generation it does hurt vampire powers and limits them but since a vampire that thin of blood can have children it presupposes they can enjoy it. After all a man can't shoot the baby makers without having fun. But its a 4 pt. flaw for a reason. I might go that route since it has built in naturally thinned blood and add the merits Blush of Health, Eat Food and another minor merit for an even 4pts. If your allowing merits and flaws? 15th generation has a small blood pool of 6 points of kindred vitae our of ten and save for rising must use two points to power disciplines, cannot sire or blood bond and is limited to 3 Dots in any discipline. But sunlight does lethal damage, they can have children likely not as fertile as a mortal and can eat food and drink holding it down for a time without needing vitae. So it lends itself to the merits and being vampire trash.  Just thinking things out in either case a canon or non-canon it should be an interesting option for me.

Hellion000

I edited the list post.

At the end of the day, it appears we have 12 players, with the following breakdown in voting:

Both: 5
Canon: 4
Post Gehenna: 2
Abstained: 1

So, it looks like we're doing both. Those of you who voted only on a canon game are welcome to play until we're ready to fast forward into the post- Gehenna game and then drop out if you'd like.

With 11 players and myself running it, we have 12 (N)PC slots.

I'd like to get some numbers from you guys. In order 1,2,3 what Sect would you like to start in? (IE: 1.) Sabbat, 2.) Indies, 3.) Camarilla.) I'll determine where you start and who you start with based on that, and I'll be running sub-games for each faction.

TheHangedOne

On a second thought, I think I'm going to drop out. Don't think I'll be able to give all my attention to this game once it gets going.  Sorry, folks.
Check out my poet tree!

Blitzy

AndyZ

RubySlippers

Camarilla, Caitiff may be scum on the heels of the vampire elite but the Sabbat scare the crap out of her and Independents are just to unpredictable.

Sabriel

It actually looks like you now have more votes for Cannon, since two of the people who voted for both have dropped out.

I think I maybe going the way of giving this a miss myself as it is at the moment I don't particularly want to get involved in a multi player faction game, that could be awkward and weird I think I tend to prefer it when everyone is the same or at least of factions that may tolerate one another and it sounds like it might end up with groups of every sect.  I find it far more fun when focus is on a particular sect or none at all and the characters joint struggle/existence/whatever in that.

One of my main reasons for this is well is it no fun when there is a Camarilla group which only consists of you and a bunch of NPC's and a Sabbat pack which is basicly much the same, then you have a bunch of Independents who are all doing there own different things.  It could lead to awkward starts and lack of interaction between the players as well as difficulty for you as a Storyteller trying to keep all the different things going and try to encourage some sort of joint story.  It works well on chats sure when there are lots of players but for small games I think it is just hoping for a bit too much, unless you could have equal members of say a Camarilla/Anarch/Independent and Sabbat divide.

Given others involvement I am not sure the character concept I have been plotting to try for a while would work or fit well in this game anyway, so id have to think of something else now based on wherever this was going.  I hope that the game goes well anyway even if I do not get involved in the end :)

Ill still be keeping an interested pair of eyes on things anyway, if you get my interest you will keep it :)

RubySlippers

You could just make it a Camarilla game ST, after all they claim dominion over all vampires as the legitimate government even independents that can be represented as sect members. Just to keep things simple.

abandoneddolly

Blitzy

I wont play myself if it is strictlly Camarilla. I could go indie or Anarch... which, actually, Anarch might be a fun thing because of the chaos...

RubySlippers

Anarchs are not necessarily chaotic in fact they have leaders and hold territory when they can get it, I likely will play more "this is where I hung my cape until something better comes along". Just its hard to do that in Sabbat territory.

Kirinis

Indie.  I've done straight Camarilla before so I want to try something different.

Blitzy

I never said that Anarchs are chaotic, I said they would be fun because of the chaos from post-gehenna.

Phyrfaerie

Hellion000

Alright.

I know I'm going to catch some flack from the people who chose Sabbat over what I'm about to say, but... having talked to more than one person about the innate clash and conflict between the Sword of Caine and all other Vampires, I think I'm going to retract the choice to play Sabbat, and stick with Camarilla and Indie.

I really hope that this doesn't cause people to flee the game, and as incentive to the pro- Sabbat faction, I'm willing to entertain the option of either running a side game on here or one on messengers for those who want a Sabbat game.

Sorry for the backtracking, but... I genuinely believe its for the best.

RubySlippers

I'm fine with Cami or Indie. I will note all clans are represented among the Indie some Licks just want to be left alone or do their own thing.

Blitzy

I hate Camarilla so I'm not really sure I want to play in a game that has more focus on that. We'll see. =/ I'll have to think if being indie is worth it.

Sabriel

Personally I think the Camarilla is quite key to Vampire the Masquerade, I mean without it many of the elements of Vampire just get ignored and well it becomes different from what it was intended.  In a sense I think playing a Sabbat campaign is not really playing cannon Vampire because it was always meant to focus on humanity and dealing with the condition and intrigues of Kindred society, its a totally different focus and approach really not that there anything wrong with that of course. That tends to all fly out of the window with the Sabbat although that is usually because people just want to make silly concept characters who revel in there conditions and well just want to be badass, they tend to also ignore most of the things about the Sabbat that actually makes it interesting too hehe mind you just as many people seam to do that with the Camarilla and game in general just its easier to avoid.

Ive always liked all the Sects but I do see the Sabbat as the bad apple that tends to attract some of the most idiotic character concepts and blatant abuse of the game not to mention the general ignorance of its core themes. Sabbat has great potential when done properly as does the Camarilla and the Anarchs It's just harder to do I think, If anything Sabbat was done it have to be very interesting and True to the Sabbat rather than just some Dusk Till Dawn esq thing for me anyway.

So I would imagine that a Camarilla/Independent/Anarch thing would work best myself, those three groups can and do interact and tolerate one another to an extent.  Where as the Sabbat well the Sabbat yeah tolerance and patience is not there strong point is it even with each other, there an alarm clock  that just can't wait to go off and wake the antediluvians already.

I think if your doing anything involving the Sabbat it has to be with everyone being just that and well works good if its one pack or co-operating packs etc.

Hellion000

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 02, 2011, 08:00:35 PM... I will note all clans are represented among the Indie some Licks just want to be left alone or do their own thing.

Yes and no. The word you're looking for there is 'Autarkis'. While it's true that all Clans are represented in the Independents, not all Independents have a Clan. Right off the top of my head, the Gangrel, Ravnos, and Setite are the only canon groups of Independent Vampires to be 'Clans' because only those three have a 3rd Gen Progenitor.

The Giovanni, the Daughters of Cacophony, ect are all Bloodlines at best, and the Vampires of other Clans who have walked away from Coterie/Pack/Clique, Clan, and Sect no longer have a Clan to call their own, and thus are (as I mentioned above) Autarkis- or worse, Antitribu.

Quote from: Blitzy on May 02, 2011, 11:35:17 PM
I hate Camarilla so I'm not really sure I want to play in a game that has more focus on that. We'll see. =/ I'll have to think if being indie is worth it.

I'd just like to point out that, to me, the Anarchs are not a completely divergent Sect. They're a sub-Sect of the Camarilla, and as such if you choose to play an Anarch you'll mesh in (loosely) with the Camarilla or, if you can get enough people to play with you, your own Anarch Clique.

Quote from: Sabriel on May 03, 2011, 05:51:47 AM
Personally I think the Camarilla is quite key to Vampire the Masquerade, I mean without it many of the elements of Vampire just get ignored and well it becomes different from what it was intended.  In a sense I think playing a Sabbat campaign is not really playing cannon Vampire because it was always meant to focus on humanity and dealing with the condition and intrigues of Kindred society, its a totally different focus and approach really not that there anything wrong with that of course. That tends to all fly out of the window with the Sabbat although that is usually because people just want to make silly concept characters who revel in there conditions and well just want to be badass, they tend to also ignore most of the things about the Sabbat that actually makes it interesting too hehe mind you just as many people seam to do that with the Camarilla and game in general just its easier to avoid.

Ive always liked all the Sects but I do see the Sabbat as the bad apple that tends to attract some of the most idiotic character concepts and blatant abuse of the game not to mention the general ignorance of its core themes. Sabbat has great potential when done properly as does the Camarilla and the Anarchs It's just harder to do I think, If anything Sabbat was done it have to be very interesting and True to the Sabbat rather than just some Dusk Till Dawn esq thing for me anyway.

So I would imagine that a Camarilla/Independent/Anarch thing would work best myself, those three groups can and do interact and tolerate one another to an extent.  Where as the Sabbat well the Sabbat yeah tolerance and patience is not there strong point is it even with each other, there an alarm clock  that just can't wait to go off and wake the antediluvians already.

I think if your doing anything involving the Sabbat it has to be with everyone being just that and well works good if its one pack or co-operating packs etc.

This is well said, though only partially true. I've been lucky enough in my time playing in the oWoD online to have found people I can consider friends who also understand that the Sabbat isn't all about MKD MKD MKD! The Sabbat has an integral part to play in the oWoD, and sometimes as a counterpoint to the 'Oh woes me, wherefore has my Humanity gone!" attitude of the Camarilla game, it's nice to switch over to "I've lost my soul to save yours, why do you hate me?" attitude of the Sabbat game.

While VtM is the flagship of the oWoD and the Camarilla is the flagship of VtM, it's not quite fair to say that there's no politicking or dealing with the nature of being undead in the Sabbat game. There's a lot of politics in a good Sabbat game, they're just handled differently- instead of a knife in the back, you get a claw to the gut! Likewise, there's much more spiritualism in a well run Sabbat game- for a couple of reasons- that you'll never see in a Camarilla game.

Anyway, I'm not saying you're wrong on any particular level in your post because taken as individual points you're correct. But your assessment as a whole is, to me, apparently skewed by bad experiences where the Sabbat are concerned...

RubySlippers

Well the Sabbat are not all crazy if that was the case the sect would have dies out its origin is simple to defeat the antedelluvians before they rise and supposedly took out two of them the Tzimisce and Losombra ones. If they stuck to that they would likely be heroic in a way defending the species and ending Gehenna. I just don't get how killing and torturing humans gets you there they should be going for the Camarilla that protects at least six Antedelluvians assuming Ventrue was killed in ancient times. Five if the Gangrel are gone in the campaign from the Camarilla. But they lost their way.

When I run the game the Sabbat want to take out the Camarilla and the five Antedulluvians they protect its not personal I made them no different they maintain the First Tradition, they tend to be decent stewards of cities just are going after the ancients. I had them eliminate five over the centuries - Tremere, Brujah, Toreador, Set and Nosferatu (with the help of the Technocracy and an experimental earthquake bomb it took out Japan but did take out the ancient vampire so was a fair trade). Overall they are just doing what they were supposed to be doing over time and successfully as well. But they are not nice think of the old Spanish Inquisition on steroids they are nice to vampires that side with them or stay out of the way and if your protecting the ancients they show no mercy.

Its just how the ST visions them Canon or Canon (but following its primary purpose).

Sabriel

Hehe  ;D

Quoteit's not quite fair to say that there's no politicking or dealing with the nature of being undead in the Sabbat game.

At no point was I trying to say or suggest any of this btw quite the opposite, I like the Sabbat and it can be very good as I think I said but it does have a different focus and approach and it a wonderful part of the WOD. It can "sometimes" play victim to just being focused on other base elements or violence however etc, with all the other rich elements being shunned. I am just more picky about when ill play the Sabbat because well it tends to play victim more to those people who just want to focus on certain elements and ignore all the other bits which does not interest me much.  I was not generalizing or suggesting everyone does that nor that the majority does or even that it's wrong, just that I am always wary about the Sabbat because its all or nothing with me where thats concerned.

My experience with the Sabbat is actually pretty good too, because I am very picky with them and becoming involved. Just I have seen so many bad concept characters and proposals for Sabbat games that I always want to be sure it will be a "Sabbat" game and not a "Shovel festival".

In cannon Ravnos are technically no longer a clan with that whole "week of nightmares" thing ::)

Giovanni I think do class as a clan however since they do have a progenitor, they where a bloodline that became a clan I would think.

Phyrfaerie

I'd like to add my own two cents for whatever its worth.

I have been playing Sabbat since I started gaming. Back in the days when unmods were the thing to DO on any given night.  I enjoy the up front mentality of the Sabbat over the behind-the-scenes mentality of the Camarilla. However, literally because I love Hellion IRL, and because I know him to be a worthy ST of my time and patience, I will play anything he asks me to play in.

The debate that Sabriel and Ruby seem to be having with Hellion is based more on the facets of the sects, the generalizations if you will, and perceptions will be altered accordingly.

Im down for playing under you Hellion. Run whatever kinda game you want. If you go Indie, Im down for playing Gio (properly, for once. yay.) Gangrel, or even Setite. If you go Cammie, Ill try and play a Rose or maybe a Fug. *shrugs* I got ideas for all.

Sabriel

Nothing I have said was anything to do with Ruby or what she has said or really directed at anyone in particular even. In fact what inspired my response as it was is simply the fact someone else mentioned there opinion on a particular sect, I thought id just give my own two cents and why I am picky about involvement if the themes and elements I like are ignored in favor of other base things. That was very silly thing for me to do on a forum I realize that now, I forgot my sense and reason and I should of kept to the code  :P

I am sorry I wrote anything at all heh   

RubySlippers

Why not just pick a faction then if people want to opt out they can, you're unlikely to make everyone happy so go with what might work best.

Hellion000

Sorry for the delay, folks. This is still in the works, but Finals week is kicking off at my college on Monday, and well... that's where my focus lies right now.

Blitzy

No. Not allowed, Hellion. There's no way Real Life should come before us here. Nu uh.

Hellion000

Blitzy

Hellion000

Quote from: Blitzy on May 06, 2011, 08:22:46 AMThere's no way Real Life should come before us here.

It can't come before you. What about on you?

Phyrfaerie

I have seen Real Life's ejaculate. Its an awesome spread, clear across the face of whomever its bitchslapping, and you can really see the ropes of commitment, the gush of activity and the white jizz of reality as it throat fucks you. I envy you not, Hellion. *pats back*

Hellion000

Alright. Finals are over. If you're still interested in this, sound off.

Kirinis

AndyZ

Blitzy

TheVillain

Also kind of curious.

Edit:- Heh, got it. An indie Samedi Necromancer who walks the Path of Ash.

So basically a hawaiian shirt wearing vamp who looks (and usually smells) like a rotting corpse who is hiding the fact that he can magically interact with the dead, even see and/or enter into 'The Shadowlands' - a realm that is essentially the stillborn twin of normal reality, a sort of waiting room for the dead before they move on to the after life.

Second Edit:- On second thought, I've got enough on my plate as is. Good luck with the game though.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

RubySlippers

Hellion000

Alright then.

Start writing up the characters.

Sect: Camarilla, Indie, or Anarchs (which are Cam Lite in my mind).

Clans: No exotic bloodlines without previously discussing with me the whats and wherefores. *Please note the following Bloodlines/Clans/Sects are outright banned: True Brujah, Nagaraja, Baali, Kiyasid, Cappadocian, Harbingers of Skulls, Salubri, Gargoyle (free or bound), Old Clan Tzimisce, or any of the Dark Ages: Vampire extinct Bloodlines.

Power Levels: Starting grade characters. 7/5/3 Attributes; 13/9/5 Abilities; 5 BG; 3 Disciplines; 7 Virtues (unless you're on a Path); 15 Freebie Points; and no more than 7 pts in Flaws (You may elect to take as many points in Merits as you have available freebies.)

Setting: South and East Texas. The centerpoint of the campaign is going to be the Houston area, but you don't have to be from there.

Further information will be forthcoming as I get character sheets.

AndyZ

Amanda Kyleson - Malkavian - 9th Generation - Nature Visionary Demeanor Child

Camarilla (Although I can have her moved to Anarch as well)

Strength 1 Dexterity 3 Stamina 2 Charisma 3 Manipulation 2 Appearance 3 Perception 4 Intelligence 4 Wits 3

Alertness 3 Athletics 1 Empathy 3 Expression 1 Intimidation 1 Malkavian Time 1 Subterfuge 3

Drive 1 Firearms 3 Performance 1 Security 1 Stealth 3

Academics 1 Investigation 1 Occult 3

Auspex 1 Dementation 1 Obfuscate 1

Generation 4 Herd 2 Mentor 2 Retainer 1

Conscience 4 Self-Control 3 Courage 3 Humanity 7 Willpower 6

Concentration 1 Daredevil 3

Blitzy

RubySlippers

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/10929?message=true

My basic sheet, I went with a pretty new vampire an embrace by a thin blooded 14th generation that took so is 15th generation. Its not that bad there are drawbacks but three benefits she won't die as fast from sunlight, she can have children so technically should also enjoy regular sex (well a male vampire of her generation can make children so his stuff must work well enough for that) but the kiss is still fun. I figure she can blend in well to society and her blood is so thin its unlikely a blood curse will affect her from the head of the clan antideluvian master, not that she would even have a clue what clan that is.

I'll be fleshing her out.

Hope she is ok I tried to balance out an average sort of woman with a profession and would not overtly stand out to much on sight, high appearance has drawbacks. Body language and overt something there that just makes her sexy are harder to pin down to authorities. Friendly face helps there to she just reminds people of that someone they knew so three observers might have different descriptions.

Disciplines I'm not sure about I want to take ones based off what SHE would think a vampire could do and using the average modern movie sterotypes. Her mentor is a Camarilla older Caitiff with status and allbut no one was there to teach her beyond the usual Sire stay out of the sun, drink blood and don't let mortals find out what you are and she managed for a few months to survive learning on the job so to speak. I was thinking -

Fortitude (everyone knows vampires are tough bastards taking bullet wounds and punches like it was nothing once your seasoned enough)

Flight - gargoyle discipline (come on the lost boy vampires flew around, in Forever Night and in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie plus Salems Lot so of course they can fly she is not a gargoyle just developed this as something she thought vampires could do I can change this there are many options after all but it would fit the genre)

Obfuscate (they are always popping in and out from mortal sight in the Fright Night movies and they are restless spirits ever see Dracula the Black Prince at the end so sure fits to)

Are these ok? All would be at 1 Dot and can only go up to 3 Dots due to her generation beng so high.

AndyZ

By the way, Ruby, did you mean to block me or is the server goofing?  Because I don't think I've ever actually PMed you and now it's not letting me.

If I did something and you don't want me in the same game as you, just let me know and I'll step down.

Blitzy

TheVillain

Ah hell, with that ripe a setting?

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/10936

Name: The Bogeyman [Born Zachery Babineoux but is all too aware that names have power that can be used against you.

Appearance: As in line with the Samedi bloodline, The Bogeyman looks like his body has continued to rot as it would if he had just plain died. He probably has a decent looking guy once, but he doesn't any more.

Short Bio: The Bogeyman was born from a family of witches in the swamps of Louisiana. Raised in arcane lore, he understood that as a male in the family he'd never get to actually use any magic but that was alright. Magic wasn't all about spells after all, there was real wisdom among the advice.

That changed when he got a job at the local hospital, and discovered a "body" among the garbage near the morgue. Apparently targeted, it appears that the goal was to use Zach as a weapon against his family by his sire. Fortunately, the magic of the Babineoux was enough to at least break his connection to his sire at the oppurtune moment.

Free, becoming a Samedi vampire has opened up some paths of magic that weren't available before. Zach has taken to drifting to explore this magic and his vampiric nature, both of which he's taken to uncomfortably well so far. Now he is close to the dead even by Vampire standard, claiming that when the conditions are right he can see and talk to the dead- even vampires who have experienced their final death. For now, he lives in a small camper hitched to the back of an old car- but the wily Cajun always has something up his sleeve.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Blitzy

RubySlippers

That is true sadly, cool idea though.

But you could take a Nosferatu and take the Semedi weakness as your deformity, they have an Appearance of ZERO being partially a rotten corpse due to a reduced ability to fend off the years counts in my view. You just will be a bit more - er, preserved than the clan you wanted long term.

Blitzy

Quote from: AndyZ on May 15, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
By the way, Ruby, did you mean to block me or is the server goofing?  Because I don't think I've ever actually PMed you and now it's not letting me.

If I did something and you don't want me in the same game as you, just let me know and I'll step down.

Ruby, did you see this? Please let us know if you have him blocked or something so we can figure out how to deal with it. :)

(Ignore if you've already talked to him.)

TheVillain

When did he say that?

Granted I have no idea what the extinct bloodlines from the Dark Ages are, but I figured since the fluff says the Samedi weren't even around until the Victorian ages that they wouldn't be there.

So, basically- I'd like to hear him say that they're banned but I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.

Blitzy

Right on this page, Villain. If you'd just look up at the last post he made, you'll see it.

Copied and bolded/reddened so you can see it.

Quote from: Hellion000 on May 15, 2011, 12:41:14 PM
Alright then.

Start writing up the characters.

Sect: Camarilla, Indie, or Anarchs (which are Cam Lite in my mind).

Clans: No exotic bloodlines without previously discussing with me the whats and wherefores. *Please note the following Bloodlines/Clans/Sects are outright banned: True Brujah, Nagaraja, Baali, Kiyasid, Cappadocian, Harbingers of Skulls, Salubri, Gargoyle (free or bound), Old Clan Tzimisce, or any of the Dark Ages: Vampire extinct Bloodlines.

Power Levels: Starting grade characters. 7/5/3 Attributes; 13/9/5 Abilities; 5 BG; 3 Disciplines; 7 Virtues (unless you're on a Path); 15 Freebie Points; and no more than 7 pts in Flaws (You may elect to take as many points in Merits as you have available freebies.)

Setting: South and East Texas. The centerpoint of the campaign is going to be the Houston area, but you don't have to be from there.

Further information will be forthcoming as I get character sheets.

TheVillain

Blitzy

Well motherfuck me....

....I was seeing fucking SALUBRI.

*Curls up under a rock.*

Blitzy

Note to self:

Salubri and Samedi aren't the same fucking thing. Brain! Just cuz they start and end the same doesn't mean they're the same thing.

*Curls tighter under rock.*

TheVillain

No worries mate. If I though someone was trying to roll up a Salubri I'd look at them funny too.

Blitzy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways.

*Clears throat.*

Ignore me. I'm under that rock over there. If you need someone to make a fool outta themselves, just lift the rock and I'll oblige.

AndyZ

What if I need someone to snuggle?  Hopefully it's not too heavy of a rock.

Blitzy

Hopefully you're strong enough to move it if you want a snuggle.

AndyZ

Blitzy

AndyZ

*hefts up the rock and snuggles.*

Don't feel bad for just the occasional goof.  Feel bad for me.  I'm a perpetual goof.

Blitzy

*Snuggles back and sighs.*

I knooooow. It's been a long weekend. This is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Hellion000

So... yeah. 3 eyes= no. Rotting corpsicle= could happen.

(The only reasons I didn't ban Samedi are: A.) I love the shit out of their concept, and B.) the location is actually better for them than Nosferatu.)

TheVillain

Exactly the reasons I tossed in a Samedi, actually. Love the shit out of the concept and close enough to some dark places for a voodoo feel to work.

RubySlippers

Your still more respected than my Caitiff will be at least you have a bloodline.  ;D

TheVillain

Nah, canon fluff is that Necromancers give even Vamps the heebeejeebies. There's a difference between respect and looking at the guy funny.

Hellion000

You're actually both right.

RS' character, being a Caitiff, is going to be the town bitch. However, she's not a necromantic walking corpse who may or may not be the literal inheritor of Cappadocius' power and a bastard cousin to the Giovanni. So, while she's going to be underestimated and looked down on, she at least can earn trust and loyalty with relative ease. The Samedi on the otherhand, is likely to always be feared and mistrusted, even if he's got at least grudging respect.

TheVillain

So who would you trust, the useless coffee boy of the vamp world? Or the guy who admittedly can get stuff done, if it's stuff that is just as likely to sting you in the ass as it is stuff that you could benefit from?

:P

AndyZ

Mandy will be both your friends.  Maybe.  If bad things don't happen.

TheVillain

We're playing World of Darkness. Of course bad things will happen, or it would be called "World of Puppies". :P

And let's avoid playing "X-Men with Blood" while we're add it. Heh.

Hellion000

I don't want to scare people off by saying that I'm pretty hard on bad in game choices, but... I really am.

If you, the Player, makes an honest mistake via ignorance of the game, I'll make allowances and help you out.

If you, the Player or your character makes in game mistakes due to bad choices, you'll reap what you sow.

Blitzy and Phyrefaerie have played VtM with me elsewhere. If you're looking for clues as to what sort of paradigm I hold towards VtM, ask them.

Blitzy

He's a bastard ST but one of the best I have ever played with. He will make you hate him but love the game. It's amusing and frustrating. Char will be made tonight. I do miss my bitchy, rough and tumble Brujah...

RubySlippers

Is the GM still around for this its been a few days, I'm still VERY interested.

DarkRose15

I'm very interested in joining up in a game I just need to know what storyline people picked and when it will be, and also of character sheets need to be made :)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

RubySlippers

Well I'm going to be a very socially syched merit Caitiff could probably show most Toreador a thing or two without needing disciplines and she has one of her own of those to make hunting easier and safer (if the T allows it) its more for role-playing. See she had no teacher proper so made up disciplines vampires in movies had as a reference Fortitude, Obfuscate (in some they pop in and out from view) and Hammer Vamp her own discipline as a survivor is learning to channel her Beast to focus on hunting for food along her social power.

Her merits together should reduce any seduction roll by -6 difficulty with two extra dice to the pool focusing on it, just being in the room its a -5 difficulty for her sex appeal not focusing on one target. So even a very hetro girl would likely end up in her bed if she focused on her. Most gay men might to for that matter if that amused her to try. No man or woman (or couple) inclined would fail to fall to her charms.

So should be fun to play being to lowly to be a concern of elders, is a sidewalk performer so should make decent money just with her charms adding in interest and would be able to keep her eyes and ears open for dangers giving that information to the city. Has an allie and contact likely will be street people that are in the allies case well connected for information and the contact maybe a minister of a local homeless program.

This character is one I'm eager to play.

LittleNekodemon

I have a very interesting gangrel  to play... i will be waiting and watching.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Blitzy

The storyteller for this has lost his internet and I don't know when he'll be on next. =/

LittleNekodemon

One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Imogen

Hey guys,

Talked with Andy and I'm starting up a VtM Chronicle. Several key words:

- allowed clans: Ventrue, Toreador, Tremere, Brujah, Nosferatu, Malkavian. I will allow one or two Caitiff or Gangrel, but Caitiff will be treated like ...well.. Caitiff, and Gangrel will be considered allies, ie. no council seat.
- playing with a character sheet and dice. Basic neonate sheet, 15 freebies. no generation lower than 11, status cap at 2, age between 0 - 100. Max of 7 pts merits/flaws - merits buys need to be balanced by flaws with a max of 2 pt. difference.
- No min/max sheets.

Prince and other officials will be NPC'd until players acquire status and power in character.

City and setting will come in the course of this week.

Thread for group games wanted is here
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Kiraboshi

I'd be interested in playing. Maybe STing if no one else wants to. But don't look to me first if someone else vouches for the job. Love to play though. =)
Kiraboshi~Glittering Stars~
Watashi wa Kōhaku desu. =)
Watashi wa anata ni hikari o hyōji suru tame ni toshi o moyasudarou chikau.

Imogen

You're welcome to make a sheet for the new Salt Lake City game, Kiraboshi. The interest thread is here :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Callie Del Noire

I'd like to play a Vamp.. not sure what type to make up.

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Imogen on July 07, 2011, 03:36:46 PM
Any Camarilla Clan applies, if that helps :-)

I had an old NPC from my Charlotte by Night game I'd have to find to work off from