Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazyth

I love cats too, don't get me wrong.

But I'm standing here clad in nothing but a thin towel, and all you want to do is wander around petting cats.

It's been ages since I could play my tongue along your creamy center.  A man has needs, you know! 

I bought all that milk for us, and it went to waste.  Please, just leave.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Callista

No, just no... when we leave the house for a fine dinning date you must wear clothes.... we've had this talk already many times.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Kazyth

I know you like to be spanked.  We all know that.  It's obvious.

And normally I love that about you!  But when we go out, if I have to wear actual clothing, you have to actually SIT on the stool or chair.  Being bent over in public anytime we go anywhere makes things as awkward as my near-nudity.

I think we need to see other people.

blue bunny sparkle

Ok. So. Here it is. Honest to god.

I know you dream of being a male model. I know it's been your dream since you were young. I get it that this is the path you want your life to take. But...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I just want to eat my mac and cheese and have a normal conversation, like with a normal guy. STOP POSING!

Can't you just, I don't know, turn on the tv and stick your hand in your pants or something and call it a day?

I'm ignoring you now.

Trigon

You have been defriended from my Facebook  >:(

Victorian

You always have to be the star of the show.  Get out!

blue bunny sparkle

Why so serious?

All the time, you have that serious look!

I want to have fun! I want to play!! And laugh!!!

And I want to use so as many exclamation marks as there are in the night sky!!!!!!

But no, be calm you say. Tone it down. Don't use excessive punctuation.

I can't live like this!!!!

I'm leaving you FOREVER!!!!

Victorian

You always wanted to make love like rabbits.

Sex
Sex
Sex

You were creative and fun and now you just turn away from me and talk about doggie style instead of bunny style.

You are out on your ass!

Sumara

I'm sorry but this just isn't working.  I can't let a noob like you drag me down, I'm almost Masters this season!
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

blue bunny sparkle

Sumara!

Who are you? Really. Who are you?

You are so vague... so unknown to me.

It's as if we've never even met.

I want connection. I want intimacy. I want... high quality toys.

I can't continue on like this.

I'm leaving!

Kaspider

Spent all my money on getting your 'high quality toys'. So I'm breaking up.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

blue bunny sparkle

No. I'm breaking up with you... AND keeping the toys!

To the curb with you!

Kaspider

Please! I'm broke because of you but I can make money so I'll be moving on from you.

TheHighwayHitman

Yeah. You're so broke you can no longer afford my services. I'm going to have to end this relationship.

blue bunny sparkle

When I hired that hitman to bump you off, cause my eyes had wandered to newer loves.... I didn't know it would be you that answered my advertisement.

Now it's just kind of... awkward.

I'm leaving now.

TheHighwayHitman

What can I say? I'm a hit it and quit it kind of guy. And you're a little worn now. So time to quit.

Kazyth

... the guns and the suits.  Always the guns and the suits.

You vanish, returning hours or days later with blood on you, you won't tell me where you go or what you do.

And you're always so damn silent in bed!  "In and out, quick and silent" sounded hot, but man did it get boring fast.

We're done here, out you go!

Kaspider

I...don't think I can break up with you. I love the baths, the hot towels, the massages. Mmm

TheHighwayHitman

But I can break it off with you. You're visuals are too...distracting.

blue bunny sparkle

Wanna see my big gun you said? It's just for you Bunny... you said.

I didn't know you meant a real gun!

Get out!

Kazyth

Bunny. Bunny bunny bunny.

You are sweet and sexy, but you hired a hitman. And then dated him.

So I’m going to have to show you the door before you hire on to come after me.

Sebile

You said Netflix and chill, which was great...
But this was only because you won't put some pants on to leave the house!

I just... I can't anymore, Kaz.

Kazyth

-I- wouldn't put on pants?  My dear seduire, while I may have only been wearing a towel, you spent the entire time topless in only your panties.

I was enjoying it quite a bit, but if you are going to spend the whole movie staring at my jawline, then complain about what we did afterward, I think I'm going to have to just end this thing.

You can take a towel to cover up with, I'm not a monster.

Sebile

Quote from: Kazyth on December 10, 2017, 06:04:54 PM
-I- wouldn't put on pants?  My dear seduire, while I may have only been wearing a towel, you spent the entire time topless in only your panties.

I was enjoying it quite a bit, but if you are going to spend the whole movie staring at my jawline, then complain about what we did afterward, I think I'm going to have to just end this thing.

You can take a towel to cover up with, I'm not a monster.

Ohhhhhoho! So now you want to complain?!
I wanted to go out and do something, but again, you are like 'No, Sei, the microfiber plush towel you bought me for my birthday is too comfortable... can't we just cuddle more?' Hey! Don't you dare bring your goddamn hot jawline into this argument!

Kazyth

Quote from: seduire on December 10, 2017, 06:15:01 PM
Ohhhhhoho! So now you want to complain?!
I wanted to go out and do something, but again, you are like 'No, Sei, the microfiber plush towel you bought me for my birthday is too comfortable... can't we just cuddle more?' Hey! Don't you dare bring your goddamn hot jawline into this argument!

You're damn right I want to complain!  I only stuck to my guns on the towel thing because I knew you wanted to stay home and just hang out in your panties.  You had that tone in your voice and everything!  But NoooOOOOooo.  Somehow it's my fault that I could read your mood and actually tried to give you an out.  Even when you were all, "It's so cold out, we'll have to bundle up" and "Man, this really is a comfortable towel, it's a shame we'll have to get up and go somewhere."

I even made sure I was just a touch scruffy, so it accentuated that jawline you were drooling over!  But sure, blame me for just wanting to spend time with you, snuggled on the couch, in nothing but a towel for me and panties for you.  Gah!