Starlight's Got a new infactuation. Vampire idea

Started by xXStarlightXx, August 23, 2008, 12:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXStarlightXx

A small list of my ideas.  Its a start.  Thanks for looking.

My newest infactuation:

The Unbearable Truth[UN]
An Ancient vampire who has lived underground for centuries with his trusted group of vampire feinds is awakened and aroused by the sounds of a voice so angelic, so perfect it roused something inside of him.  Something he thought stopped a very long time ago.  Now after so many centuries he decides to come above ground, where he goes into the club he herees her voice to watch her sing.  To listen to her voice. 

I would like to play the part of the girl.  The part of the vampire would be played by you.  I would like it to get so that being away from her becomes so unbearable that he cannot bear to be away from her, maybe needs to taste her its up to you.  Let me know

Secrets Within.

[Un]
Persia and Nathanial were brother and sister, there mother and father died in a house fire when Persia was 17 and Nathanial was 19.  Nathanial took care of Persia after that due to Persia being delicate and fragile.  She was always being taken advantage of or hurt so he protected her from that.  She is withdrawn and shy so he trys to help her make friends to no avail.  Now she is 18 and her brother falls deeply in love and gets married. He and his new bride up and packed him, his sister and moved.  Persia is happy for Nathanial but has been hidding a secret.  She has been feeling sickly.  Not the cold type of sickly but something more.  She smiled and acted like nothing was wrong going about her daily routine, walking the beach everyday and spending time with Nathanial and his now pregnant wife.  As she is going about in her every day activities what she doesn't know is someone is watching her. 

Looking for a male to play the person who is watching Persia.  May take this in any direction.  Can also play Nathanial if you desire but it's not required.

The Forgotten Goddesss
[BON-E][NC-H]
She was the goddess of the glorious night.  Had control over the moon, sky and stars.  Had being the operative word.  Not long ago her abilities were sealed within her, only unsealing them will bring her goddess powers out. And that would have to be done by a very powerful person. She had fallen in love with a god who was already devoted to another.  Though she never did anything with him or made a move to take him from the other goddess it was seen as the highest crim.  Once they were done with binding her power gods and goddesses banned her from her spot and sent her to the human world after wiping her memory of anything before landing in the human world.

SecreT

I'm fairly interested on the first one (Love the tittle) but I need to ask what level of pregnancy would it involve (unoticed, fairly advanced or really advanced), as I'm not entirely against it neither I know if I like it.
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

xXStarlightXx

unnoticed.  So am I guessing you would like to play the role of the brother?

xXStarlightXx

xXStarlightXx

I was leaving that preferance up to my partner.

xXStarlightXx

NEW IDEA-8-26

Disguise and Disceet: Meet the Devil
[EX][NC-E]

Trinity was the best in her field.  She was the most efficient assassin of all species you could come across.  She was ready for any mission that came to her in a second.  Cutting off friends and family from her life to seclude herself and keep them protected.  Now she has a dangerous assignment, an ex-assassin who has said to have his eye on her for a long time.  Wants to have some fun with her, torture her, teach her a lesson then break her will.  Yes, he was going to have fun with her.

::: Okay, obviously there will be a bit more detail here but I would love to have someone to play the ex-assassin(male) and you can get as brutal and sexual as you'd like!  Have fun with it, I want this to last :::

CaptainErotica

I am interested in the Ex-Assassin if you'll have me.

Inkidu

I was wondering about the creature in the Sacrifice idea. What are you looking for in terms of what or who receives it. It's a little vague.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

xXStarlightXx

My newest infactuation:

The Unbearable Truth
[UN]
An Ancient vampire who has lived underground for centuries with his trusted group of vampire feinds is awakened and aroused by the sounds of a voice so angelic, so perfect it roused something inside of him.  Something he thought stopped a very long time ago.  Now after so many centuries he decides to come above ground, where he goes into the club to hear her voice to watch her sing.  To listen to her voice.  Be close to her warm body.  Her green eyes, soft skin.

I would like to play the part of the girl.  The part of the vampire would be played by you.  I would like it to get so that being away from her becomes so unbearable that he cannot bear to be away from her, maybe needs to taste her its up to you.  Let me know

TAKEN BY ROBGUY THANK YOU

xXStarlightXx

***NEW IDEA 8/3***

An Unknown Past, A Undetermined Future
[UN}

Cassandra is a normal human girl.  Or so she thought.  For the longest time she has been sick and no one can figure out why.  What they don't know is she is a half breed, her father was a vampire and her mother a human.  No one told her though, even know as she weakens and seemingly die, they keep the secret from her.  But there is someone in her family who knows.  Who plans on telling her or just helping her without her even knowing.  He had kept an oddly close eye on her as of late after spotting her out with her father.  Something was enticing about her body, her blood, it seemed to cal to the vampire. 

::I would like to play the part of Cassandra, looking for someone who would like to play the opposing male vampire who 'saves' her.  Either by forcing her to get better or doing it another way.::