Tear's Requests (F/F)

Started by Mysterica, April 22, 2012, 03:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterica

A bit about me:

Lately all of my one on one games here have fallen due to a lack of interest on one end or the other, hard times interrupting frequent posts, as well as a few other problems that I won't go into.  At first, I began to watch them go down one by one and thought nothing of it, but yesterday I realized that I currently have no solo games on the site at the moment, and haven't for a while...  Now I am looking to remedy this, thus the call for action.

What I am looking for

I joined this site as a way to get to play out my submissive tendencies in a way that is safe, and very much not realistic.  I have little to no interest in playing a game in which two characters act out a realistic dom and sub relationship, if I was I would forgo the website and look for a real life mistress.  I would instead like to focus on what people imagine things would be like or in some cases wish they were like.  Whether that be the blackmailing a normal person (if there is such a thing) to make the perfect submissive via a mix of bondage, and cumulative blackmail material, or a young woman simply being picked up off the street and be presented to her new mistress in shackles.

If you are still at all with me, then I thank you for your patience with me, as well as for your interest.  Please though, bear with me for a short while longer and read my ons and offs before you continue on.

A few ideas

The Twins Will Play
Scenario: Mom and Dad are going to be out of town for the week for some 'private time' and decided that now that their twin daughters are eighteen they should be able to handle staying by themselves for the week.  $200 was left for food and emergencies, and while they will call every day to check up on them, they will be trusted to keep the house in one piece.  They will simply be left to their own device with only one neighbor watching to make sure they come home every night and of course no parties and no boys.

One of the two though has no problem with the no boys policy, and indeed intends to get a lot out of the week.  She has quietly known she was a lesbian for about a year, ever since that sleep over two years back that her sister was sick for when all the girls decided to experiment a little.  None of the other girls got much out of it, but she was hooked.  Since then, she had continued 'expanding her horizons' as it were at every possible opportunity, but she was very vain, and this was her perfect opportunity to rope her identical twin sister into her lifestyle, quite literally as it were.

Kinks: Incest, bondage, blackmail (possible), toys, etc.

School of Change
Scenario: Keiji Hamamoto has finally crossed the line at school.  He had been told that if he was involved in one more fight he would be expelled, and he had tried, it was his senior year in high school he would be expelled, and he had tried.  It had been over a month since he was last in a fight, but this time someone else started the fight!  All he had done was defend himself, but still he had indeed been expelled.  Not knowing what to do, his parents began searching around for a way for him to finish high school and get a diploma (because they would not accept him just getting his GED) but nowhere seemed to want him because of his track record.

One day however, a letter with no return address arrived describing a school somewhere in the mountains where he could get a diploma.  Apparently it had a very strict conduct code and was a year round school though term didn't start until summer.

At the school he is tricked into drinking a potion turning him into a beautiful young woman with the ears and tail of an (insert animal here) and explained that the true purpose of the school is to take in 'troubled young teens, train them, then sell them off as exotic pets or slaves.  All are female, though they do take in males and turn them into women for their female clientele, after all forcing a change in sexual preference takes far too much time and energy.

Kinks: Bondage, gender swap, 'education', toys, punishment, etc

Random pairings

Parts I would prefer to play are in bold

teacher x student
summoner x demoness
CEO x assistant
actress x manager

Pictures

Which could go along with, or simply stand alone from

More coming soon

Melodic

Still looking?

Just joined the site, but have been RPing for a long time.  But I liked your thread (and agree of the on/offs, with the exception of course that I'll play the dominant roles, as your preference asks), so if you want to RP, let me know!  Through PM, or reply... whatever's easiest I guess.

Mysterica

Updated with school of Change

Mysterica

Added two pictures

Rio Kitty

Very interesting ideas you have there.  I would have to say that I am quite interested in your Twins idea and the Summoner x Demoness chain too. 
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2