Beer goggles last longer for women

Started by Spookie Monster, January 09, 2009, 06:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Just in case you're a drinkin' woman... or looking for one.

Beer goggles last longer for women

For men, "beer goggles" wear off as quickly as the alcohol.  But in women, the effect lasts much longer, a new study has revealed.

Enjoy!

Spel

Just the beer light to guide us...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Ket

I bet that if they use an entirely different group of women, who have the same drinking patterns, they will get entirely different results. 

Women are weird creatures.  Hasn't science figured this out yet?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Elohim

This study is ill thought out,  and doesn't take into affect homosexuality!  *Growls fiercely*

The Overlord

Quote from: Ket on January 09, 2009, 01:14:33 PM

Women are weird creatures.  Hasn't science figured this out yet?

This is something like one of those lab experiments where they take bioluminescent stuff and inject it in mice and then profoundly announce that mice can glow, like it's a surprise. You don't need an experiment or degree in anything to figure out the quirkiness of the female organism.

*ducks*  :)

Ket

Dont' worry Overlord, I won't throw anything your way.  Even I admit to not fully understanding women, and I am one. 

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

*eyeroll*

Someone had leftover grant money.

Cherri Tart

this is just silly...  i wish someone would give me money to study useless things. 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored