News:

Main Menu

I love Bayonetta.

Started by Smoothtrooperette, February 01, 2010, 06:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoothtrooperette

It's so horrible at times.
Bayonetta Joy Torture

Watch it all the way through, if you don't mind.

Drake Valentine

Wow, that was new one, I seen the one where she dominatrixly spanks the angel woman. >.> Not the horse torture kill. My personal favorite is the one she does on one of those flying things with chainsaw, then has chainsaw as weapon. xD For limited time of course.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Smoothtrooperette

Quote from: Drake Valentine on February 01, 2010, 06:30:10 PM
Wow, that was new one, I seen the one where she dominatrixly spanks the angel woman. >.> Not the horse torture kill. My personal favorite is the one she does on one of those flying things with chainsaw, then has chainsaw as weapon. xD For limited time of course.
No matter what you say; I'm not putting a Chainsaw on your arm.

Drake Valentine

Yeah, I didn't get that quote till later in the game. >.>

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

TheWriter

Other studios need to take note: THIS IS HOW YOU END A GAME.

Reaper

...So...That was probably one of the most..amazing transformation scenes I've ever had the pleasure of watching within a game.

Excuse me while I go check my bank account and see if I can purchase this game like...right now. *Heads off*
My question to you is this, when Death puts away his wicked scythe. When he removes that shrouded, ghastly cloak. When he lays himself down to rest, as all must do from time to time. Where is it that he leaves himself? Does that grim Reaper of lives lay himself on a bed of nails? Does he rest his head and know of dreams? Does he know the warmth of another's touch...Or is he left to be alone, a recluse from the world, unforgivable, unloved; because he must come to us all one day?