Perchance to dream (NC-Extreme or Freeform)(Horror/Vampire)

Started by dapoet, October 05, 2012, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapoet

To Sleep Perchance to Dream, oh the sound of it is quite supreme. I have lived for centuries and though you deny me, you know my name...

Perchance to dream is looking first and formost for a female human to play opposite the main character of this story. Age is negociable as are the information for her. I am going to have this an open call, meaning the one that interests me the most will be the one to get the role. I am hoping for more than one application for the role, so first come doesn't mean first serve.

I will also be casting for other characters as well, hunters other vampires, witches, mediums, you name it, it's possible in this.

helvorn

Are you looking for an opponent, companion, victim of a mix of all three?  A seduction by the vampire during the evening with visits to her dreams while she sleep would be fun to play.

I'd think preliminarily a early 30's woman who owns her own art gallery or shop of some sort.

dapoet

Companion/Love Interest/food source, pretty much in that order. My thought is they find a common soul, the other is perhaps a reincarnation of a former love, which draws them together, and a food source, but only after the other has allowed it. I think because of the connection, it might be something that is treated like a in the heat of passion sort of thing, but not to take the other's life, though perhaps there is a way to use it to lengthen the life of the other.

I have also considered the main male character to be a demonic presence in place of a vampire. IN a case like that there could be appearance changes, perhaps all of a sudden one person becomes two or three..there are a few thoughts there that could be used.

helvorn

Ok, my character can be the reincarnation of a former wife or lover from hundreds of years ago.  Part of the plot could be her remembering that.

Hmmm... as you feed on her she in turn gains some added durability, can see better in the dark and will live longer.  It's a thing to make her a better walking larder.  I think the feeding should be intensely sexual in nature as he bite her and feeds.  The bite itself can be mutually orgasmic and can be combined with sex.

A demon could as easily need to feed on her as much as a vampire.  One could cover both bases with that idea.  The woman can be a reincarnation of an earlier victim.  Perhaps he ultimately seeks to impregnate her to create a child he can possess and fully join the world?  Also the demon could possess other men, women and creatures to approach, guide and molest her in other ways.

Lots of fun.

Alice Vitesse, age 32, fair complexion, dark hair brunette, 5'9", 130 lb
She is an artist in paint and clay as well as owning her own gallery.  She was married once but the union separated from mutual convenience.  She's always felt there was someone out there for her and has always been a bit distant from everyone with a waiting attitude.

dapoet

helvorn

dapoet

helvorn