Passionate Ideas (F seeking Dom M or F)

Started by assionpay, June 29, 2013, 10:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

I have more intricate storylines, but have lately been craving something a bit darker that satisfies my kinks and gives me a bit of suspense. Here are those basic ideas I have. Interested? Never hurts to send a message ;) Open to these roles being a man or a woman :)

Breaking of the Slave: A woman is taken captive during a raid on her town. She finds herself locked in a cell by her lonesome, being sold to the highest bidder. But she is no ordinary woman. She has an assertiveness and fire that is rare for a woman. But she also has never had sex with a man, being far too offputting for any to want to court her. Looking for someone to claim her, break her and show her how she could never live without her new master.

Party Girl: She loved to party, dance, have a good time, and loved when all eyes were on her. It was always so innocent though, pleasure coming from the thrill of being watched and wanted. Then someone proposes that she perform for money only to find that this club is not what she thought. She is to perform largely as a sex object, a servant to wealthy patrons that pay large amounts of money to socialize in the company of beautiful half naked women that they might touch or tease as they please. Under the guidance of the business owner, she soon finds that there is much more pleasure to gain from her exhibitionism than she thought.

Creatures of the Night: I want this to be a werewolf or vampire story of sex and obsession. There is something about her, the way she carries herself, the way she looks and smells, something that you can't put your finger on. You have to have her. And whether you have something to prove to your pack or some personal story that drives you, you take her and slowly make her come to need exactly what you have to give, regardless of how terrifying it might be at first.
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0