News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Price of Fame [[looking for all]]

Started by sansa, March 20, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hello! Thank you for taking a look at this! Now one thing I'm really looking for right now is a CO GM just to sorta help me run this smoothly because I'm not used to looking for group role plays but I feel like this could be a lot of fun.

The Kinks I'm thinking of include but are not limited to: non con, dancing, forced dress, and just so much more! maybe kidnapping can happen too! I dunno! I just want this to be a ton of fun, a lot of kink, and an active game for us all to enjoy.

The setting is modern and the story is about a girl group who sing, dance, and act for the world. Some of them have been raised and trained at a young age to be the strong performers they are now, others auditioned for the company at a later time. But what they all have in common is that the girls auditioned for the same entertainment company because they wanted to be the next big thing. This company can make that happen easily. Slowly but surely they pick the best of the best. Everyone has talent but this company will make sure that you are the best. The girls in this group have been selected by the company to form a girl group. And after recording one song and sampling it off to the world, the press and fans are hungry for more.. But the girls are more or less slaves to the company. All contact with anyone outside of the company is cut off. Some girls may not mind. After all, you are beautiful, wanted, talented, and get most anything you want so long as you play your cards right. But maybe for others the stress is just more then what was expected. The dance training, the constant singing, recording, pictures, limited privacy. The rare time you can speak to others outside of your stationed room may be for recording a music video with one of the actors the company hires. Or going out for press with your new boyfriend the company has arranged for you- a boyfriend also in the industry. It is not uncommon for agents, or directors, and anyone else in the company to take advantage of the girls...

I hope perhaps you see the potential of this story and someone who is good at creating strong games and structure can help out!

As for people interested in playing in the game, all sorts of characters are needed and welcomed!

Here is two videos of the kinda girl group that inspired me. Obviously very sexy, talented, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzr2Nv8NTEE&list=RDFzr2Nv8NTEE#t=14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gnC63SW-sA
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Foxy DeVille

Ooooo... I'm a huge Kpop fan so since that scene seems to be the inspiration I'd be so down with this.

sansa

Yay! That's the idea! <3
From what inspires me, SMTown is company that auditions artists even from a young age, groups them together and even has a tv show of them all growing up and putting them through tests or fun competitions for entertainment reasons. So that's sort of where the inspiration comes from I suppose.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Drake Valentine

Bookmarked. See what interest it cultivates first, before I decide.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

AribethAmkiir

There's a lot of potential here!

When you say:
Quote from: sansa on March 20, 2014, 06:53:24 PM
I hope perhaps you see the potential of this story and someone who is good at creating strong games and structure can help out!

What exactly are you wanting?

I don't have the time to Co-Gm, but I am willing to help.

sansa

Thank you!

As for what I am wanting... I can't say I know exactly what I want because this can go so many different ways. But I see the girls within the group being pushed to their limits to be the best in mental, physical, and for the quirks of E- sexual, ways.

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 21, 2014, 12:38:54 PM
There's a lot of potential here!

When you say:
What exactly are you wanting?

I don't have the time to Co-Gm, but I am willing to help.
O/O

Yukina

Are any of the staff female? *wondering due to an interest more in f/f*

sansa

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 21, 2014, 05:25:25 PM
Are any of the staff female? *wondering due to an interest more in f/f*

Oh totally! I was actually thinking of creating a few female stag members too :D
O/O

Yukina

Quote from: sansa on March 21, 2014, 08:01:11 PM
Oh totally! I was actually thinking of creating a few female stag members too :D

Awesome. :)

*Yugishogun's urge to join has been acquired*

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: sansa on March 21, 2014, 04:52:06 PM
Thank you!

As for what I am wanting... I can't say I know exactly what I want because this can go so many different ways. But I see the girls within the group being pushed to their limits to be the best in mental, physical, and for the quirks of E- sexual, ways.

It sounds like you want to focus on the character development and, to a degree, create a human vs. environment type of story.

Are you looking for more plot and character development, or are you looking for primary smut?

azzmeister89

Sounds interesting! Would there be any room for a song writer type character?

sansa

i think theres room for plot and smut but i can't really drive off of smut driven roleplays. It makes me...easily bored.

and yes! totally have plenty of room for a song writer type!
O/O

Foxy DeVille

So what would the setting be? While you have a K-Pop influence, were you planning on having it take place in Korea or elsewhere? Chances are I'll be playing a Korean or Korean-descended character anyway but just thought it would be good to have some clarification.

Yukina

sansa

Quote from: Foxy Oni on March 22, 2014, 10:28:52 PM
So what would the setting be? While you have a K-Pop influence, were you planning on having it take place in Korea or elsewhere? Chances are I'll be playing a Korean or Korean-descended character anyway but just thought it would be good to have some clarification.

still alive yes.

and personally, i am interested in a K-Pop group, however that limits the opportunity for other players to do as they please for their character creation. :)
O/O

azzmeister89

Ah good, this is still alive! Quick question, will this follow the girl group from when they are first formed or will it start after the group has been made? I know its not overly important but i think it could influence the character creation depending on which

Yukina

sansa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on April 02, 2014, 05:47:05 PM
Ah good, this is still alive! Quick question, will this follow the girl group from when they are first formed or will it start after the group has been made? I know its not overly important but i think it could influence the character creation depending on which

:) I think I'd like to see the story start with forming the girl band or at least the start of their fame.

Thoughts?
O/O

Yukina

azzmeister89

I dont mind either way but i think it could be interesting to play out the group being formed and they have to learn to work together

Viper

I would join, But I am a personal hater of SM ent. Other then SJ and Shinee I like neither them or their bands, I am a big YG and JYP fan of nearly every band and singer they have. Otherwise I would so join.

azzmeister89

I think the SM Ent video was just a refrence of the kind of band Sansa wants for the game. As far as i can tell the company and band used in this game will be origional

sansa

SM Entertainment is not the point. The specific group I used as a reference is not the point.

Correct azzmeister89, I used the video as a reference.

Also- never post on a group saying "well I would, but _____" It's like saying somethings just not to your standards. Don't make the comment Karia. Just word of advice to be courteous.

Now next point- yes I think that it would be very interesting to see how the group forms with getting to know one another.

Are there any guys interested playing an artist by the way? And how many people are still interested so that I can consider forming an OOC Forum.

Also, anyone yet interested in comanaging? Thanks
O/O

Foxy DeVille

I'm still interested. Even got ideas for my gal cooking...