Vampire: The Masquerade *game in creation*

Started by Aragem, January 10, 2009, 08:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Weighing in on Merits/Flaws:

Seven's pretty standard on Flaws (Vamp Player's Guide, 2nd ed.), if our primary ST has no problem with them and wants to go that route.

I see no point in limiting where points from flaws can be spent.  Nor do I see a point to a blanket ban/limit on Merits.  A situational, or on the basis of appearance, sure.  The same would be true of Backgrounds (for instance, probably only a handful of characters should have Resources 5+, but there's no reason for a blanket statement regarding it).  Using the Unbondable example since it's already been brought up, take into account that for Ghouls, Unbondable costs 6 points, it's a pretty major investment second only to a third dot of Disciplines (as a single item cost).  Moreover, I doubt many people who really really want to play Ghouls are likely to take it.  Sticking with Unbondable as an example, I've only seen one character with it in 13 years of playing V:tM, even without Ghouls being present (the Vamp version only costing half as much).

All that said, final word's with our primary ST and I'm happy to abide by her decision.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Muse

And i was waiting for a few answers. 

While we're at it, Second Edition, or second edition, revised...? 

And I wonder if I'm crazy enough to sign up for prince...  Nah, I'd have more fun with Sheriff if i were going to do something that insane. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Aragem

Will there be a thread created for character sheets?  Or is it too soon to worry about posting character sheets at this point? 

EDIT:  Quick question, my Ventrue is about 100 years old.  Would that be considered an elder?  I think I recall reading that a Vampire would have to 300 to be considered an Elder.

Also, if being 100 would make her an elder, may I have permission? 

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Vandren on January 14, 2009, 07:19:14 AM
Weighing in on Merits/Flaws:

Seven's pretty standard on Flaws (Vamp Player's Guide, 2nd ed.), if our primary ST has no problem with them and wants to go that route.

I see no point in limiting where points from flaws can be spent.  Nor do I see a point to a blanket ban/limit on Merits.  A situational, or on the basis of appearance, sure.  The same would be true of Backgrounds (for instance, probably only a handful of characters should have Resources 5+, but there's no reason for a blanket statement regarding it).  Using the Unbondable example since it's already been brought up, take into account that for Ghouls, Unbondable costs 6 points, it's a pretty major investment second only to a third dot of Disciplines (as a single item cost).  Moreover, I doubt many people who really really want to play Ghouls are likely to take it.  Sticking with Unbondable as an example, I've only seen one character with it in 13 years of playing V:tM, even without Ghouls being present (the Vamp version only costing half as much).

All that said, final word's with our primary ST and I'm happy to abide by her decision.  :)

Agreed,  no blanket limits will be imposed.  Through common sense,  a kindred is not going to continue to give a unbondable ghoul vitae.  No he or she would want some one that they control, are secure and can trust.   Also a total number limit over all for influence is available in the city.

Quote from: Muse on January 14, 2009, 07:31:45 AM
And i was waiting for a few answers. 

While we're at it, Second Edition, or second edition, revised...? 

And I wonder if I'm crazy enough to sign up for prince...  Nah, I'd have more fun with Sheriff if i were going to do something that insane. 

Second Edition,  and the prince is open.  But what ever you want,  send me a pm. 

Quote from: Aragem on January 14, 2009, 08:55:22 AM
Will there be a thread created for character sheets?  Or is it too soon to worry about posting character sheets at this point? 

EDIT:  Quick question, my Ventrue is about 100 years old.  Would that be considered an elder?  I think I recall reading that a Vampire would have to 300 to be considered an Elder.

Also, if being 100 would make her an elder, may I have permission? 

Alright here is a guide line.  Not set in stone, but for those that would wish to base the character age. 

Under 100 years - Neonate
'Neonate' arises from 'newly born' - or simply 'new'. 100 years is roughly the span of the 'modern' or 'new' world.

Under 400 years - Ancilla
'Ancilla' arises from 'ancillary', meaning auxiliary or supplementary. The Sabbat/Camarilla split occurred just over 400 years ago - so all childer born after were supplementary to that monumentous occasion.

Under 1,850 years - Elder
The Christian Gospels were written between AD 70 and AD 100 - another event that drastically changed the face of the world. Elders are then vampires embraced in the 'Christian Age'.

Under 7,500 years - Methuselah
The best evidence places the Great Flood between 7,000 and 7,500 years ago, therefore any vampires between 1,900 and 7,500 should qualify as Methuselahs.

Over 7,500 years - Antediluvian
And given all of that - this should be self-explanatory. 'Ante-' meaning 'before', '-diluvian' meaning 'of the flood'. Antediluvians are vampires embraced before the flood.

Finally if I missed anyone's post or question.  Just pm me, and that will get my attention.  And I am sorry if I did. 

Muse

Is a gangrel roman legionarie as Sheriff, technicaly a Methusala, acceptable. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Beolwulff and I just diced between ourselves for the position of Scourge, and I was fortunate enough to win.  (He nine, I ten, on d10.) 

Therefore I'd like to change my aplication from Sheriff to Scourge. 

Beolwulff asks me to post that he would like the post of Primogen of the Malkavians, unless whoever plays the Prince would accet a Malkavian Sheriff. 

(Now i feel somewhat guilty since i see how the roll of Scourge would be better suited to a Malkavian.) 

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on January 14, 2009, 04:20:41 PM
Beolwulff and I just diced between ourselves for the position of Scourge, and I was fortunate enough to win.  (He nine, I ten, on d10.) 

Therefore I'd like to change my aplication from Sheriff to Scourge. 

Beolwulff asks me to post that he would like the post of Primogen of the Malkavians, unless whoever plays the Prince would accet a Malkavian Sheriff. 

(Now i feel somewhat guilty since i see how the roll of Scourge would be better suited to a Malkavian.) 

Scourge, Gangrel? 

Thinking on the malk as sheriff, primogen is fine.  The Prince has yet to be filled.  Which I might just assume here. 

Muse

Octavian Walker is generaly understood throughout the Kindred comunity to have been a roman soldier.  Though happy to talk about life in militaries throughout history, he doesn't usualy talk about his mortal life.  The oldest information to have gotten out about him is that other roman vampires have been heard refering to him as, "Centurion," or speaking of him as, "The Walking Death," or "Death Who Walks." 

The gangrel like him as a front man because his lecherous tendencies tend to drive him to settle down for a protfracted period every century or so, usually offering his services to a Prince, not for the day to day work of the Sheriff, but for the elite enforcer work of the Scourge, in return for being set up with a comfortable place on the outskirts of town to train his heard of worshipful amazon love slaves, only the best of the best of whom he rewards with protracted youth. 

Since the establishment of the Camarilla, this will be his third settled period.  Besides the usual array of pleasures and challenges, he is intrested in getting in touch with the rapidly expanding technologies of the modern world, particularly military and informational. 

Vandren

Brief rundown of concept (needs fleshing with city):

John, often called John the Gangrel, could have been born and Embraced anytime from the early 19th to early 20th centuries.  His background is unclear to locals, although he has been living in the city for at least a decade.  Adding to the confusion about his place is the fact that he seems to get along and be comfortable associating with both neonates and ancilla, and seems capable of holding his own with the older of the two.  Officially, he bills himself as a bodyguard or club security.  Unofficially, he does favors for nearly anyone in the city and appears to be something of a jack-of-all-trades, master of none.

Nature: Survivor (probably)
Demeanor: Varies (probably a mix of Autist and "Mr. Helpful")

(Unbeknownst to the city's denizens, John collects Influence, a little bit here and a little bit there, never a lot in one area, and he is actually more political than his public persona lets on.  He likes to have enough influence and control to survive, while staying out of the limelight.)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elven Sex Goddess

Alright Muse, Vandren, looks good so far with the concepts.   As well as yours Ruby. 

Also address the kindred not of the pillar clans of the cam.    Each will have to find a primogen to sponsor them, to claim them under the umbrella of their reach and clan.    Which will be a good vehicle for developing story arcs.

Aragem

Margery Kayla

Ventrue

Demeanor:  Director
Nature:  Critic

Margery Kayla was once, Margerite Gibson, a proud rich lady whose husband ran a monopoly of lumber mills after the American Civil War.  What most didn't know that Margery was the one who ran business and checked the account books while her husband enjoyed the life of a rich man with drinking, gambling, and loose women.  Margery took shortcuts, she used inmate for labor instead of paying men, and took advantage of the destitution of the South, despite the fact that she had been born and raised there and left to wed her husband. 

A strange man who came to do business with her husband soon saw that Margery was the one who ran the business with a iron fist and was impressed with her sense of business and pride, he rewarded her with an Embrace.  Margery's first taste of vitae had been her husband's . . . .

For 100 years, Margery had risen in power and money.  She is the silent partner of her sire's corporation and has a rather notorious reputation for her ruthlessness and cutthroat methods.  So far, she hasn't shown an interest in politics, however, she is a Ventrue. . . .

Ivy

Toreador

Demeanor:  Bon Vivant
Nature:  Conniver

Ivy was a sculptess in the 50's when she was Embraced by a Toreador that adored her work.  Ivy is beautiful and she knows it.  She is highly opnionated and loves being the center of attention, however she's smart enough to know when to keep quiet and be a wallflower.  She doesn't concern herself with politics, instead she worries more about staying ahead of the fashions and arts of the other Toreador.

Marlowe

Toreador

Nature: Caregiver
Demeanor: Conformist

Marlowe is new the unlife of a vampire.  He was Embraced a few years ago after he impressed a Toreador manager with his singing skills.  In his unlife he has released several albums and there are hundreds of fansites dedicated to him.  However, unbeknownst to him that his brother whom he hasn't seen in years has been Embraced and is a member of the Gangrel clan.
Marlowe is a follower, he does what he is told by his sire and tends to stay out of trouble.  He is however fascinated with the concept of love and finds himself having the tendacy to develope crushes on kine and Kindred alike.

Trevor

Gangrel

Nature: Survivor
Demeanor:Rebel

Trevor enjoys living hard in nature and backpacking it through mountains.  He falls for a beautiful woman one night while hiking through the woods and while he expected to have a companion for the night, she Embraces him.  For the next several years, he travels with her, that is until he finds out that his brother has shared a similar fate.
Trevor despise being told what to do and even his own sire has some problems reining him out of trouble.  He's impatient and would rather dash down the street after his victim, instead of quietly stalking them into an alley.  He is a potential threat to the Masqueade.

Valjean

Malkavian

Demeanor: Child
Nature: Avant-Garde

No one knows her name.  It's doubtful that she knows what her name was before her Embrace.  She was a Jewish girl sent to a concentration camp during the events of WW II.  She still retains a tatoo of a 24601, thus she is named after a fellow prisoner who bore the same prison number as herself.  She bears the appearance of a 14 year old girl.  Her dementia is ADD, Attention Deficient Disorder.  Its hard to keep her attention and to keep it. 

These characters are still being developed, but just to let you know what I have in mind.  Yay or nay it if you will.  And criticism and questions are welcomed.

Elven Sex Goddess

QuoteDemeanor: Child
Nature: Avant-Garde

No one knows her name.  It's doubtful that she knows what her name was before her Embrace.  She was a Jewish girl sent to a concentration camp during the events of WW II.  She still retains a tatoo of a 24601, thus she is named after a fellow prisoner who bore the same prison number as herself.  She bears the appearance of a 14 year old girl.  Her dementia is ADD, Attention Deficient Disorder.  Its hard to keep her attention and to keep it.

You been busy, with a lot of ideas and concepts.   Got the fever with it, I can see.  :) They all look good.   

However, the last one the child like appearance of 14.   Is a big final no.   Even if it is implied age.   However, in accordance with site.  You can have her appear as a sixteen year old.   

Aragem

That's fine.  16 it is then. 

Margery Kayla is an alter ego I have floating around inside my head. 

Ivy is my idea of a snobby Toreador, her character isn't 100 percent developed yet.  But working on it.

Trevor and Marlowe were inspired by Stephen and Gabriel from Anita Blake books.  Twin brothers but Stephen is a were-wolf while Gabriel is a were-panther.  Brothers, but split apart by species of their inner animals.  I did consider making Trevor a Nosferatu since Nos is the polar opposite of a Tor, however I changed my mind and went for Gangrel.

Valjean is a character that's been living inside my head for years since I learned what Malkavians are. 

If is anyone wants their character to be related in any way to one of mine, their ghouls, sire, lovers, enemies, etc, drop me a PM.  Other than that, just feel free to stick them into whatever.  I'm pretty flexible.

EDIT:  Had to add a couple of more characters from my list.

Lieutenant Matthew Griffin

Ventrue Ghoul belong to Margery Kayla

Nature:  Martyr
Demeanor: Honest Abe

Matthew use to be a normal officer of the law until he partner was murdered while on a beat by some young punks.  Devestated, he attempted to drown his sorrows at a bar downtown when he is approached by a strange woman who was so beautiful, Officer Matthew Griffin forgot that he was in love with his wife for several moments.  She smiles at him and offers to buy him a drink if he sits with her in a private booth.

Griffen tells her that he's married man.  She tells him that wasn't what she was after at all.  Curious, he accepts her invitation for the drink and private seat.  The woman introduces herself as Margery Kayla and she has a deal to make with him.  She'll give him the leads he needs to nail the punks responsible for killing his partner, pull some strings to have him promoted, and also give him a small "allowance" a month, however in exchange, he would just simply do two little things:  Do whatever she tells him and to take a little sip from her wrist.

He was pretty drunk and the blood was ectasy.

Within that week, Matthew arrested the bag guys, got his promotion, and was now a ghoul to a rather nasty vampire bitch.  Now he is struggling to juggle his budy career, the needs of his family consisting of his wife and three kids, and the demands of a Ventrue Vampiress.  There has to be a breaking point at some point . . . .

Norbit a.ka. Toothy

Nosferatu

Nature:  jester
Demeanor:Curmudgeon

Norbit was once an average guy working an average job on an average day, until he fell down a manhole, broke both of his legs and dragged himself down a tunnel by his arms and was discovered by a Nosferatu and you can guess the rest.
Norbit has wrinkled skin, pointy ears, and large bloodshot eyes.  His teeth are broken and most have fallen out.  He only has ONE fang hence the nickname Toothy.
He has learned very much from the Nosferatu clan concerning spying and intelligence.  He's willing to father and sell information for the right price to the surface dwellers, but he is very hesitant to get involved in any mess that doesn't directly concern.   

Selenity Rose

I love OWOD and NWOD. I'm a former OWOD ST for Garou but I love Vampire as well in OWOD. Anyways, to my point, I saw in an earlier post that ya'll wanted sheets. If you don't already have the grapevine program this site is great as long as you have adobe and can edit/print sheets right away.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/

And here's the link to Grapevine (to download it or you can click on the side bar to read more about it.)

http://www.grapevinelarp.com/download.shtml

Both of these tools  are approved by white wolf.

Aragem

OMG!!!!  These look so useful!!!  Thanks!!!!  I hope you get approved and then you can join!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Selenity Rose on January 15, 2009, 05:32:50 AM
I love OWOD and NWOD. I'm a former OWOD ST for Garou but I love Vampire as well in OWOD. Anyways, to my point, I saw in an earlier post that ya'll wanted sheets. If you don't already have the grapevine program this site is great as long as you have adobe and can edit/print sheets right away.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/

And here's the link to Grapevine (to download it or you can click on the side bar to read more about it.)

http://www.grapevinelarp.com/download.shtml

Both of these tools  are approved by white wolf.

Yes Grapevine, have that.  Great tool for putting together characters for larp. 

The other link is a big help.  Thanks hun, and hope you get approved soon.  ;)

RubySlippers

You have the stats for Elders and Neonates, what about those in-between the Ancillas?

I'm not sure if I'll go that route but I want to at east what the creation rules are for reference.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 15, 2009, 01:08:13 PM
You have the stats for Elders and Neonates, what about those in-between the Ancillas?

I'm not sure if I'll go that route but I want to at east what the creation rules are for reference.

Alright Ruby here is the answer.  Elder creation;       Approval needed.

Elder Character Creation:
Attributes; 10-7-5
Abilities 20-12-8
10 disciplines
7 virtues
15 backgrounds
20 freebies
Starting Generation: 11th  And generation must be purchased if want lowered it is not free.

Standard;

Attributes; 7-5-3
Abilities 13-9-5
3 disciplines  / 4 for starting Ancillas
7 virtues
5 backgrounds
15 freebies / 50 freebies for Ancillas
starting generation; 13th

Ghouls;

attribues; 6-4-3
abilities 11-7-4
discipline 1 potence 1 clan
virtues 7
backgrounds 5
freebies 20

As you can see, ancillas characters get a 4th discipline and 50 freebie points to spend.

Now I have busy working up the world.  I should be ready by the weekend to start creating the game thread and ooc.  Also some clarification.

Those creating elder characters, are taking on the role of storytellers.  So should be experienced in the world.  So can help develop a intrigue captivating game.  Only one elder character per player may be created and any additional will be standard/ghouls.

Ancillas characters are for those experience players that wish to have a more skilled and influential character.  With out being tasked to help story tell the chronicle.    However, the same applies as with the elder.  Only one such character in game.   With any other being standard/Ghoul

Standard, of neonates and ghouls.  People can have as many as they want to take on. 

RubySlippers

My character is coming along well, right now she is a relatively seasoned and well established Caitiff Ancilla that is a staunch supporter ot the six traditions and the Camarilla interpretations of said traditions, so the Elders likely won't mind her that much.

Should be overall rather good and a leader among her people, no one else seems to look out for the Caitiff in the sect in the city and if she can't get them into the Camarilla they might join the Anarchs or (gasp) the Panders of the Sabbat. So she is performing a public service to her sect.
;)

RubySlippers

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 15, 2009, 06:34:09 PM
www.geocities.com/malfisbymidnight/index.html

You all might find this a handy resource.

Thanks Ruby Slippers,  nice handy source for everyone.  :)

The caitiff is coming together nice as a concept  in what you have said.

Elven Sex Goddess

Alright, I orginally said Chicago.   However, not wanting to be tied to a setting and background that is Chicago by Night.    I decided on using the city of San Antonio.   I may be wrong, but I do not think anything in detail on the city resides in the many book within the VtM.   

Here is information on the Camarilla of the city.

Vampire the Masquerade

Chronicle

San Antonio by Night

Welcome to the chronicle of San Antonio at night.  A hidden world of darkness in the city of two million in the metropolitan area that is San Antonio.   Where, a  hidden world co-exists amongst a city rich in history.   A city controlled by the Camarilla in a bastion landscape beyond that serves the sect known as the Sabbath. 

History;  The  Alamo mission, a strong hold for the sect known as the Alamo.   Was driven out by the growing proxies of Camarilla influence.   As history is known.   In a large push of influence.  The general Santa Anita crossed the border and with his army.   Re captured the Alamo mission.  That served as a fort, that had been traded back and forth.   Through the historic site had not been re taken with arms.  The influence and proxies of the Camarilla would force Santa Anita to relinquish the Alamo.   A temporary blow to the Sabbath designs on controlling the Texas territory.   

In the human mortal, Driscoll in 1888 would restore the Alamo and La Villita.  Through the guidance of the elder leadership of the Camarilla.

Setting that is now;

*Camarilla;
  The Camarilla domain is the South town / King Williams district,  a 25-block area near downtown on the south bank of the San Antonio River.

#Brujah;  The clan Brujah domain is from  the San Antonio Central Library to the and Municipal Auditorium.  With the southern border along Pecan street.   The norther border runs along from the Library along the street running NW-SE,  Navarro ave.   Until it bends at the river south.  The northern border continues along the river to the Municipal Auditorium.   Where many a raves of passion are oratory within, amongst the passioned Brujah.   Of note, the southwest San Antonio school of art and craft.  Is contested by the Toreador clan.  As the clan lays claim as part of it's jurisdiction. 

Primogen ; filled
Whip;

#Gangrel; The clan Gangrel is spread through the metropolitan area of San Antonio.  However, the domain that is claimed with in the Camarilla proper.  Where and when the clan elders call a gathering of the clan.  Is Hemisfair Park, it is here the clan gathers.  At one time the park was a source of constant attacks by Sabbath packs.   However, since taking control of the park.  The vigilance of the Gangrel.   Has reduced this to anomalies.  That indeed are sporadic and far between. 

Primogen;  Fillled?
Whip;

#Malkavian;  The domain of the Malkavian's rests from the river to Alamo ave.  From south of Pecan street down to Houston St.  The church of St Anthony is where Malkavian's  can find refuge and safe haven.

Primogen; Filled
Whip;

#Nosferatu;  The clan domain lies outside of the Camarilla proper.  Outside of the city limits.  Within the Cascade Caverns that is off of interstate 10 to the north.  This  location through, brings a constant struggle with battling Sabbath packs and Anarchs.   In addition with in the hidden branches of caverns.   The Nosferatu share in uneasy alliance with the were rat shifters. 

Primogen;
Whip;

#Toreador;  The artist and posers, domain is the smallest.  It is the oldest district within the metropolitan area.  The La Villita historic arts village.  Located on the south bank of the San Antonio river.

With just across the southern bank and controlled by the clan.  Is the Arneson river theater.  Which is the  Elysium of the Camarilla.   Where court and Cline of the Camarilla gather to enjoy the fine arts and passions of existence.  However, the truth it is where plots and intrigues are carried out.  The Cos house just across on the south bank.  Is also an extension of the Elysium.  Of other notes,  the elders of the clan have estates within the private residential mansion district of King Williams.  Which is controlled by the Ventrue. 

Primogen;
Whip;

#Tremere;  Within the Uptown loop area, the conclave of Camarilla bastion resides in the Tremere chantry.   Which is known as the University of Incarnate Word.  This was a bastion of influence of the Sabbath sect.  Resident of the Archbishop.  The chantry is under constant attacks because of this.  However, the unified discipline strength of the warlocks.  Has had them hold push back as a pillar of strength.  A source of pride and status for any Tremere. 

Primogen;  filled
Whip;

#Ventrue;  From the Drury Inn within the river walk district.  The blue bloods  orchestrate run and control.   Through their vest network of influence and wealth.   In addition to the King Williams residential district.   Which many Toreador elders have estates.   In which the haven of the city Prince, a  Ventrue elder from Hittite and eighteen dynasty of Egypt,  Asari,  progeny of Mithras. 

Primogen;
Whip;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince;  Ann Cohen (Asari) (Ventrue)
Seneschal;
Harpy;
Scourge;  Octavian Walker (Gangrel)
Sheriff;   Filled?
Keeper of Elysium;

Notables;
Justine Castille (Caitiff)

Rest;

Aragem

I was working on character sheets however . . . . ::)

Mom brought home a baby kitten!!!!!!  SQUEEE!!!!

So I may not have all the Character Sheets done by the time we have an Character Sheet thread open, but I will have the more important characters done or surprise myself and get them all done.

Muse

Name:      Octavian Walker: Dean of the college of History at (   ) and Professor of Classical Studies. 

Clan      Gangrel   
Generation   6th
Features:   Short with rawhide muscles, Octavian has a neatly groomed ponytain and goatee of wolf grey hair, yellow eyes, and a hirsuit body.  He also has fully developed foot pads and thickened toe nails.  All this aside, his musculature is the Roman ideal of perfection and he'd be passing fair with his unaturalgrey hairs pulucked and with a less roman (AKA brocoli like) nose. 

Nature:      Bon Viant
Demeanor:    Traditionalist

Strength   3
Dexterity   6
Stamina      4

Charisma   3
Manipulation   5
Appearence   1

Perception   4
Intelegence   3
Wits      4

TALENTS
Alertness   2
Athletics   2
Brawl      0
Dodge      2
Empathy      2
Expression   2
Intimidation   4
Leadership   0
Streetwise   2
Subterfuge   4

SKILLS
Animal Ken   0
Crafts      0
Drive      0
Etiquette   0
Firearms   0
Melee      6
Performance   0
Security   2
Stealth      0
Survival   4

Knowleges
Academics   2
Computer   0
Finance      0
Investigation   2
Law      0
Linguistics   4
Medecine   0
Occult      2
Polotics   0
Science      0

Animalisim   2
Fortitude   3
Potence      3
Protean      4

BACKGROUNDS: 
Contacts   0
Generation   4
Herd      2
Influence   3   (Scourge)
Resources   4
Retainers   1
Status      1

VIRTUES: 
Concious   2
Self Control   4
Courage      5

Humanity   6
Willpower   9

MERITS:
Eat Food/Enjoy Sex
Gift of Proteus (4)
Jack of All Trades

FLAWS: 
Dark Secret:  When he offers his services to a prince as Scourge for 101 years, he is in fact setting the pieces on the board for a game with the Sabat methusala in a nearby Sabat teritory.  The game: he aquires a collection of beautiful women as herd and ghouls, even childer, which after a few years ordecades his own rival begins trying to take away.   
Intoloerance of Gauls
Permenant Wound
Prey Exclusion: Pre Adolescents
Prey Exclusion: Wolves and Garou
Enemy:  Flavius Maximus: Lassombra Methusala, see above. 
Enemy:  Gaulish Imortal Sorceress
Curse:  During one of Nero's anti-christian pogroms, The Walking Death ran afoul of a number of christian miracle workers who enforced upon his patern certain Geas. 
   If confronted with a cross, he must roll Willpower dificulty 9 or flee. 
   An even stronger sign against him is the sign of the Icthus.  Should one who claims chistian belief focus their attention upon him and trace a fish on the ground with their toe, he must roll willpower dificulty nine and score 2 sucesses or be forced to reveal his nature. 
   The ward against the angel of death is a sure and certain way to keep The Walking Death from entering the home of a christian or jew.
   On the grounds of a Christian church or Jewish Synagog even one not sanctified by true faith, he still suffers a -2 dice pool penalty mitigated by the number of suceses on a dificulty nine willpower roll.  In a christian church with the alter on the east side, the penalty increases to -4. 

RubySlippers

Name: Justine Castille
Picture: http://fantasti.cc/user/lisette_ccile/images/image/212505
Player: Rubyslippers
Chronicle: San Antonio by Night
Nature:
Demeanor: Traditionalist
Clan: Caitiff
Generation: 11th
Haven: Large House (strong security in sleeping area well hidden, standard safe room for a wealthy Kindred)
Concept:

~ Redesign In Progress ~