D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

*face morphs into pure innocence*

Do you really think such a thing of this poor, eternal victim of this realm?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You, Poor, please..Are you truly a victim?  XD

Mordred

Every since that fateful night oh so many eons ago when this poor sap was swayed by that wicked beauty, letting her sink those ravenous fangs into my barbarian neck... wouldn't that make me a victim? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Are you telling me a bedtime story again? :P

Mordred

Ok, so I admit my memory of that time is a bit warped.. can I be blamed for embellishing an event that was sooooo long ago? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Did I blame you, or ask a simple question? :P

Anesa

Sybl

I think a fib is too strong, don't you?

Mordred

*Checks mirror for nose growth* Fib? Moi? I prefer exaggeration.. don't you?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I prefer to poke you in the nose, is that okay? :P

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Sybl

Poked is so over rated, don't you think?

Anesa

Can I have all your pokes then?   LOL!

Ephemera

It depends who's doing the poking, now doesn't it?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Have you ever done the "Hokey Pokey"?   ;P

Ephemera

Anesa

Ephemera

isn't that the thing you're supposed to spell without "R"s after that whole railroad crossing rhyme is finished?

Anesa

Ephemera

would you like two, they're cheaper that way?

Mordred

Is it really two, though.. or one that has been divided?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Have you been to your shrink lately? :P

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP