News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackknight1239

"Aaah, transfers, eh? We get a lot of those around now. I'm Niel, and the fair lady is Tanya. So, Alex, guess from you accent...french?"

LimitlessNikkie

"Nice to meet you both and yes Niel I am from France though I haven't been back there in such a long time." I say as I palm my little vial and discreetly dump the contents into my coffee before sliding the vial back into my pocket. Taking a sip I smile brightly immediately feeling the hunger start to fade a bit.

Jante

Tanya smiled and felt her cheeks flush lightly at Niel, "Well I do hope you enjoy your time here! This school is great, we've got alot of  extra curricular activities here. Clubs, sports, anything you need." She then turned a bit to the person that stood behind Tanya and tilted her head, "it seems that way, doesn't? Can I get you something?" She said sweetly.

LimitlessNikkie

Taking another sip of my coffee I wondered back to my tiny table where my jacket and sun glasses say and sat down. Humming to myself I watched the others mingle and talk around the coffee shop.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled back.
"One Frappacino please."

Jante

Tanya giggled, "And where might you be from?" She asked as she turned to get another mug, pouring some fresh hot liquid into it. There was a lot of transfers that day it was so strange! She turned back to the guy and grinned at him as she passed him his drink, "Here is your Frappacino. And I'm Tanya if you didn't over hear this lug head." She said as she pointed at Niel.

LimitlessNikkie

I took another sip and sighed at the cooling liquid. "It never lasts long enough." I say digging another vial out of my purse and dumping it into the coffee and taking a long drink not bothering to savor taste of the cooling drink.

blackknight1239

"Well excuuuuuuse me, princess. Didn't mean to introduce you." Again, with a smirk.

Kaiser Maverick

"Well I moved here from Italy.I attended college there.But matters caused me to take classes here.Oh thank you."

Jante

Tanya laughed at the very obvious old Zelda tv reference. Whether it was obvious to him was beyond her. "So you're from Italy? That's really cool! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here as well!" She stopped before laughing, "I think that's like the third time I've said that today.... sheesh, I think I'm the new welcoming crew or something."

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and laughs
"Well you do your job well.And thank you"

LimitlessNikkie

Finishing my coffee I feel better, my skin doesn't hurt anymore and the sunlight though still irritating isn't painful anymore. Happy I bring the cup back up to the counter with sun glasses pushing ontomy head pushing back my hair revealing the top of an intricate tattoo of blue black ink in a flowing twisted knotted patter starting on about my collerbone and disappearing beneath my sweater.
"best coffee I've had in a long time Tanya thank you." I say putting the cup on the counter and pushing a 10 in the tip jar.
Leaning back I glance around the room feeling more relaxed since I'd left, "so whats fun to do around here?"

blackknight1239

"For fun? Well, I like teasing Tanya here while she works. She looks busy, but she really isn't." Niel snickers at his own joke. "Other than that...uh...nothing really on a Tuesday night...I'm thinking about a jog later tonight. You're welcome to join me."

Jante

"I am too busy." She grumbled as she watched Alex give her... a tip, "That's uh, quite the tip, Alex. Are you sure you don't want me to like... split that for ya or something?" She smiled at her before she looked back at Niel and frowned, "You offer her to come for a jog but you've never asked me once!" She said in a half joking half angry tone.

blackknight1239

"Well, you ARE on your feet all day, figured you didn't want to stress them out anymore. But come along whenever you want. You are getting a little soft around the middle..."

LimitlessNikkie

I push Niel lightly smiling "Don't be mean, we should all go for a run after your shift Tanya. When do you get off?"

Jante

Tanya almost gave him a horrified look before her arms wrapped sub consciously around her waist before she pouted, "You're so mean Niel." She said softly before looking up at Alex, "I get off in a bout two hours..." She said quietly as she turned slightly to wipe the counter with a cloth.

blackknight1239

"Oh, come now! You should take me seriously, Tanya, it was only a joke. Anyone can see you're skinny as a rail!"

LimitlessNikkie

I roll my eyes at Neil. "Your gorgous Tanya don't you even start thinking anything bad about yourself. I forbid it." I say laughing

Jante

Tanya laughed nervously and nodded at Alex, "Thanks a bunch babe. Yeah, I think I will go running with you guys." She said as she gave Niel 'a look'. "Hang on a second..." She said as she turned, "How's your drink?" She asked as she went over to the tan girl with those mysterious eyes.

((I'm gonna wait for cowgirl :3 ))

Kaiser Maverick

I smile at everyone.“Mind if I come along too?I need to blow off some steam before my first class"

LimitlessNikkie

I shrugg "I don't think anyone would mind." I turn to Tanya and raise my voice slightly "Hey Tanya invite golden eyes to come too." I turn back to the others "She's shy I think, she seemed unnerved earlier she needs to relax, by the way does anyone know her name?" I say looking puzled trying to remember if she told me.

SxyCowgirl

Rose calmly took her drink and smiled up at the girl behind the counter. "Thank you." She said very quietly. She watched and listened to the conversations and felt forgotten. For once shince she'd been on this campus, she was fading into the background. Happily, she sighed and leaned back in her chair, sipping on her drink.

Just then she realized she hadn't paid for the drink, but decided to wait until the girl wasn't so busy with other people to pay for it. As she sat listening, her ears twitched, catching as many conversations as possible. She closed her eyes as the sound filled her ears.

((Kack!))
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

blackknight1239

"...I think she's zoned out," Niel whispers to the two girls. "Lemme do it." Niel slowly slides next to the tanned girl, before creeps his head up next to hers. Whispering again, he says "Psssssst...You catch any of that?"

SxyCowgirl

The sounds of the other conversations abruptly stop as a near voice speaks in her ear. Out of instinct, Rose opens her eyes quickly and goes to hit the speaker. Realizing she was in no danger, she stops her hand from hitting the boy's neck. Blushing furiously, she looks the boy straight in the eyes, unmoving.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.