News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Repo! The Genetic Opera 2

Started by Queen Elsa, April 24, 2013, 11:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

So, I have discovered my new favorite movie EVER! It's called Repo! The Genetic Opera, for those of you who have heard of it. I really really REALLY want to write a sequel to it (for personal reasons, not to sell),but I need help. I keep getting stuck. I've gotten started and completed a page already, but like I said, I need help, so if you want to participate, just private message me, and we can discuss it, or IM me on YIM at <snip>

Can't wait to get started! :)

No contact information in the public side of the site - Staff

Etah dna Evol

I played a Genecop for a year or so, in a Repo shadowcast lol. I guess that makes me a pretty big damn fan lol
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa

Does that mean you'd like to participate? :D *is super excited*

Etah dna Evol

Sure. I'm sure we can figure out the future of geneco.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa

Neat! I actually have a fairly good premise in store I think...

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa

Well, on the Shilo side of it, I was thinking she could have her own orphangey type deal to change the world like her dad wanted her to. It would be for children orphaned by the repo men, to sort of atone for her dads sins. On the graverobber part, I want him to be the secondary main character.  He needs to get a lot more screen time. Lol. For him I was thinking we could have it be that when he was first starting out as a graverobber, he saw the gentern put the poison in Nathan's lab, and try to warn Nathan, but he just thought graverobber was a lowly graverobber, nothing more. That's how he knew all that stuff about the Wallace family in the first movie. (My grammar will be much better when I'm writing. Lol.)

Etah dna Evol

I'm down. So GeneCo is under Amber now?
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa

Yup. And I was thinking of maybe later on introducing Pavi and Luigi as "good" guys, cuz Amber will be becoming more and more paranoid about her brothers/and or Shilo trying to take her power.

Wajin

Well Hina, you know how I feel about the original, but if you ever need someone to read it when you're in doubt if you've made a wrong choice... I'd love to help
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Etah dna Evol

Sounds interesting. Throwing a new Repo man into the mix could been fun too.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa

:D Yay! I think I could easily play Shilo without prejudice, but the graverobber is another story entirely... :3

Etah dna Evol

I'll play the new Repoman. We should find someone else to rock a grave robber. Then we have Shilo, Geneco and a neutral 3rd party.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa

Good luck finding anyone on E. it's insane how few people wanna do a repo story.

Etah dna Evol

I'm sure we can get something done, the two of us.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Queen Elsa