Would You Rather...

Started by Sabby, January 05, 2011, 11:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Here, the poster lists two equally unpleasant tasks, and the respondent answers which they would do if they had no choice. Then, they can have revenge by putting someone else through it >=D

Please try and keep both scenarios EQUAL.

I'll go first. Would you rather... jerk off with a bowl of dead mosquitoes in oil? Or roll over a wooden bed that has a few dead mice on it once.

Underneath

Oh wow um...I would roll over the dead mice.  I don't use oil anyways ;)

Would you rather...drink three shots of saliva from someone who hasn't brushed their teeth in a month?  Or spend 30 minutes in an outhouse full of week old urine and diarrhea?

Is that a good start?

Sabby

I'd take the outhouse in a heart beat. Unpleasant, but no ingestion fluids >.< By the way, these don't have to be disgusting :P just a note.

Okay, would you rather... take off your shirt and have a friend break a fluorescent light over your back? Or strip naked and jump through inch thick wall of ice?

Underneath

I'd jump through the ice.  I've seen fluorescent light bulbs shatter...it would suck to have several tiny sharp pieces embedded in my back D:

Would you rather...get punched in the face by professional boxer?  Or take four paintball gun shots to the groin at close range?

Sabby

What, were you born without genitals?! The punch man, the punch >.<

Would you rather... streak through the Church your family attends, or streak in front of the screen of the premier of Avatar 2?

Anithinum

church...mainly because I like avatar and would be too caught up in it to remember to streak :P

would you rather....lick a frogs back or sleep in one bed with a snake?
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Sabby

Frog. It's over much quicker.

Would you rather... get wrapped in bubble wrap and rolled down a steep, rocky mountain side? Or try and lay down to cuddle an extremely agitated jack russel?

Anithinum

Bubble wrap!!!! I've always wanted to do something like that, ever since I saw that commercial with the world covered in bubble wrap. I can deal with the pain :P

would you rather..... eat 16 burgers without a break or down 10 shots of Absinth (90%+ alcohol)
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Apraxia

Ugh. Hate to say it, but burgers. The green fairy is a merciless chase.

Would you rather have a nasty migrane or a nasty bout of diarrhea?

Sabby

Actually, the latter can be painless. The former can't. Gimme the last one.

Would you rather... go through a week blindfolded and handcuffed, or a week at Bam Margera's house during one of his infamous prank wars?

Apraxia

Sooo, do I want to enjoy myself or get my hair set on fire by Bam?
Definitely blindfolded and handcuffed.

Would you rather be the driver of a car getting into an accident, or the passenger in the same car?

Sabby

Passenger. I'll take the broken arm, while the loser at the wheel gets the broken arm AND get's sued xD

Would you rather... come home from an excruciating day wanting nothing but a long sleep, only to find an agitated wild boar sleeping in it? Or play Russia's version of cow tipping? (Piss of a ram and coax it into headbutting you. The object of the game is to stop it's charge with your foot)

Saku

The wild boar one. It seems less violent and you have more of a chance to not get hurt.

Would you rather... confess your undying love on live TV to the celebrity you admire or strip naked and dance in the streets?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Sabby

Uhg... ya know, I'm more physically shy then mentally, so I'll confess my love for Will Ferell live.

Would you rather take a riot control shot to the ass, (rubber round lobbed from a grenade launcher) or a bamboo cane?

Both instances, your bent and pantless.

Harley Quinn

I guess I'd take the bamboo cane.

Would you rather spend a day in the air or at sea?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Sabby

I have a fear of the ocean, so dangle me from the a fucking airship :P

Would you rather... be forced to sit through a show you hate, or watch a show you love with someone heckling it.

Caehlim

Show that I hate.

...Then I can do the heckling. ;)

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.