News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Walking Dead

Started by LittleKitten, April 02, 2014, 12:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

The world went out, not with a bang, but with a sad howl. At first there's a few isolated cases of humans contracting rabies, then a few more. By the time the populace realizes what's happened, the government has lost control.  The cities are quickly overrun and even rural hospitals are flooded with the dead.

You've seen the news but it's far from you. Your safe in your isolated college town, nothing bad ever happens here-unless you count a failing grade! Then, the first of the dead appears. Then a second and a third...Your safe little town is no longer safe,or little. What do you do? How will you survive? Where will you go?

I'm looking for a small group, 2 male characters and 2 females, who play unique and individual characters. I will not tolerate god-mode players or Rambos. Please PM me with questions or comments

RubySlippers

Okay I have an idea for a girl juvenile delinquent trailer trash type well older teen, who can fight some and use guns some mostly picked up from her Pa and is good at doing things like breaking into vending machines and pop a basic safe as in a good criminal.

TheHangedOne

Hmm. I have an idea for a male. Fitness geek. He has a lot of geeky pursuits, studying biology and stuff, but he also takes very good care of himself; balanced diet, steady exercise routine and such. Good with chemistry, too. Maybe studying to be a pharmacist or the like.

Definitely not a rambo, but he'd be able to handle one or two Walkers on his own. Probably not much more than that, at least not in the beginning.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Tom

Hi. I'm interested in this. I propose playing a former school teacher from a small town. He'd the be classically educated type who often find solutions to human predicaments in litterature and history.

LittleKitten

So that;s two males and one girl...can we get another female?

Vampricprincessty

I would like to be a part of this. Female that's all about her grades and keeping them up but also swimming and running to keep herself fit.

LittleKitten

Please PM me your characters

Name:
Special Skills:
Bio:
Appearance/Picture: