Zahards Open Plot Ideas

Started by Zahard, September 14, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zahard

Hello!

Disclosed below are my plot ideas, including things I'm craving. I'm open to having other ideas pitched to me, so don't be afraid to reach out. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, definitely send a PM my way. Just below this intro, is the top portion of my Ons and Offs thread talking about what kind of roleplayer I am and my expectations. A link to it is here, but also down below in my signature if you'd like to check that out. Feel free to look through my recent roleplay posts if you'd like examples of my writing.

About Writing with Zahard
About Writing With Zahard

Posting Frequency: 2+ Times a Week is my normal. I occasionally will be slower, many times I will be faster.
Partner Posting Frequency: We'll work this out at whatever rate we feel comfortable. Please don't ghost or "disappear" on me without communication, however.
Posting Length: My personal bare minimum is 2 paragraphs, and I will often do much, much more.
Partner Posting Length: Whatever fits, but the bare minimum is 2 paragraphs I'd say. I will probably try to match effort with you, so the longer your posts, the longer mine will be.
Story vs. Smut: I typically prefer story over smut, but sex certainly has its place in my story. I fall into the 50/50 Story/Smut crowd as a minimum.
My Characters: I really enjoy playing ensembles of characters, that is to say that I like writing multiple characters at once when/where appropriate. I like character growth, and challenge to be present for characters I play. I'm open to playing either sex, and often prefer straight characters.
Writing Partners: I honestly don't mind my partner being a different sex from their character(s). I'd prefer over-communication to little/no communication as a general rule. I want to work out plot details, and avoid any uncomfortable situations -- this can only be done if we talk about it.

Plot Ideas

(Titles are placeholders.)

Seattle Turnabout (Shadowrun Setting)

Seattle's a nice place to live, if you've got the money. Unfortunately, most of the people who live there dont have the money. It makes them do stupid things - criminal things. If they do enough stupid, criminal things and live to tell the tale and aren't immediately carted off to a megacorp-run prison, they get to do those things professionally, for money. If the money's enough, you do something insane.

Your character's attracted enough attention for an insane job, one that pays well. A Johnson is putting together a team for something big. There's only one missing piece, and he's reached out through a Decker to get her attention.

"You're exactly the woman for this job."

A megacorp exec, a mystery, and a team of mercenaries are all set to collide in something that will flip Seattle on its head.

The Duelist
Steampunk/fantasy world

Basic premise is that, one of our characters is an up-and-coming duelist. The other hires them to help get rid of several political enemies throughout the kingdom in a bid for power. The duelist can also double as a body-guard.

Hero Imposter

Evil is banished from the world in a climactic battle. The Hero was the only survivor. Or, that's what everyone thinks.

This idea can be any setting, really. Essentially, one character plays the "hero". Someone who's being given credit for winning the Last Battle, since they're the only one who survived. They can be a villain in disguise, someone who's taking advantage and taking the credit, or someone who's being forced to take the credit. In any event, they're an imposter. They have to keep this fact hidden, as being discovered likely means death. If they're part of a plot, they may be getting blackmailed -- if the plot succeeds, they'll end up dead. If they're discovered, they'll die sooner. They have to unravel the plot and somehow survive. If they're the villain, then of course they're gunning for absolute power, and trying to manipulate things from within. If they're taking advantage, they'll inevitably be put into situations that'll further test their absent heroism.

General Pairings

If you want to pick a general pairing, please have an idea ready. For fandoms, I usually have a few ideas.

Sci-Fi
  • Officer x Officer
  • Officer x Civilian
  • Bounty Hunter x Any
  • AI/Android x Human
  • Pilot x Comms Officer
  • Combat Athlete x Coach/Tactician
  • Royalty x Any

Modern/Modern Fantasy
  • Vampire/Werewolf x Human/Hunter
  • Wizard x Creature
  • (Female) Yandere x Man
  • Detective/Cop x Criminal
  • Detective x Detective
  • Timelooped Character x Any

Superhero
  • Super x Normal
  • Super x Fan
  • Super x Hunter
  • Super x Super (Villain/Hero dynamic)
  • Villain x Any

Fantasy
  • Royalty x Any
  • Royalty x Magic User/Soldier
  • Hero x Magic User
  • Human x God/dess
  • Human x Magical Creature
  • Hero x Heroine

Fandoms
    Tower of God (YES)

Yuri Jahad x OC (Preferred)
      Androssi Zahard x OC (Preferred)
      Yeon Yihwa x OC (Preferred)
      Any x OC
      OC x OC
    IGPX (International Grand Prix)

OC x OC only
    My Hero Academia

OC x OC only

I will probably fill this up as time goes on! This is not an exhaustive list.

Zahard

I have space for one more plot!

I added a new plot idea -- the Total Codex. The essential idea would be that it's taking place in an academy/college setting, but it doesn't need to. It's partially inspired by Death Note, among other things.

I've noticed a few people reaching out to me on pairings. I don't usually have specific ideas for those pairings -- if I did, they'd be one of the plots I detail toward the top of my main post. If you want to roll with a pairing or fandom, please offer up a plot idea that you think may be interesting.

Zahard

I'm open for one or two more plots.

Renovated my opening post.

Cleared out old plot ideas, added new one. Added new pairings.

Zahard

Added a Shadowrun idea that's really caught me. I'm flexible on it, but the basic premise (a character goes to Seattle, does a job, gets noticed and involved in a high-stakes job)  is something I'd like to explore.