Incest Harem (M looking for Fs)

Started by TheSinOfTaboo, February 23, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSinOfTaboo

So I am here looking roleplay partners who are manly female who play female parts. I shouldn't have to explain myself its just my preference thank you for understanding. I am only interested in roles that revolve around incest were I am the son and brother. What I am looking for are my sisters and our mother that will eventually be a large story driven plot. I plan to make this multiple  arcs, Storylines with the same characters in the hopes to have everyone eventually interact together with me. I have no set plot at the time I post this who ever I interact with first we will together come up the setting and base. There is one role that is limited and that of course is the mother role I have been thinking while writing this I might be okay with aunts might be possible if you make a interesting offer to that part.so I really hope to hear from anyone who is interested please write on the post or DM me..

TheSinOfTaboo

its been a few days i thought i would add a little more info on what i mean. i know that people what to have the narrative of the plot and characters already figure out. which i understand  and that's fine but i like to crate together  and not have a setting to were its plays out it self i find that boring and not fun. lets be clear I'm not looking for someone to build this then self's i want to crate together a small narrative  so that we go through together i really hope to find people who are interested.