News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle

slips in quietly her way over to a   booth, her hands clutching her cup of coffee to keep warm as she slowly sits down.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked   cookies to leave for all to enjoy along with fresh coffee, tea and orange juice before cleaning up all booths. 
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 24, 2010, 12:22:11 PM
Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked   cookies to leave for all to enjoy along with fresh coffee, tea and orange juice before cleaning up all booths. 

Smelling the aroma of the coffee in the street, I quickly walk in and and over to the delicious coffee pot and pour a cup, before quickly walking to a booth to enjoy it.

Shade

Walks in and takes a seat in a booth, grabbing a pastry from the counter on the way

Michelle

rushes in like a gust of wind with her coffee in hand i slide into a booth and look about

Shade

Michelle

Quote from: Shade on May 25, 2010, 07:03:59 PM
Waves to the lady Hello

looks up smiling as she gives man a wave back "Hello, how are you"?

Shade

Smiles back. I'm doing pretty well, thanks. Yourself?

Michelle

good to hear, I'm doing great thanks, so any plans for the evening/night?

Shade

not at the moment, I'm afraid. How about you?

Lucinda

Luci slips into the cafe, half asleep and not even dressed. She mutters and sleepwalks to the coffee machine, managing to open one eye to see if anyone is around.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Shade

Sees and old friend and smiles, waving Hello there. Long time no see

Lucinda

Lucinda blinks at the familiar voice. Her eyes squint across the counter. She mutters to herself and tosses back a shot of espresso. Her emerald eyes bounce open and focus at the booth. Luci's face splits in a contagious grin and she vaults the counter lightly in her silk pjs. "Shade!!". Her arms wrap around his neck and her soft lips cover his face in kisses!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Shade

Is a bit surprised by the girl's reaction. Blushing slightly, he smiles. It's nice to see you again. How have you been?

Night Stalker

sighs audibly as he returns through the kitchen door, taking the baked goods from the oven and setting them down to cool he opens his bottle of scotch and pours one large glass downing half before refilling it.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Luci waves to Night and giggles "Wow its like old times! I've been ok thanks. Lots of college stuff going on but i'm finally done with exams now. Can destress a bit. Where have you been?".

Shade

Waves to Night as well. Yeah, I guess it is. And I know about that college stuff. I've been on break for a bit though, so it's been nice to relax for a bit. And I just haven't really been here as often.

Night Stalker

waves back to Lucinda and Shade taking the bottle of scotch to his booth and relaxing with only one aim, that is to drink the last two weeks away as a big mistake.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

I noticed. Was that intentional then? Were you trying to kick your E habit? :-)

Shade

Chuckles At least for finals week I was. And I was only partially successful, I'm afraid. Just too many things here to provide distractions... ;)

Lucinda

Yes i know the feeling! And my brain was craving any kind of distraction it could get too. Anyway i managed a partial drop in attendance too. But hoping to get back to some writing again now though. Been nice just to get to some posting in the fun threads.

Shade

lol yeah. It's been awhile since i've posted in here, the hotbox, or anywhere besides a story thread. Perhaps we should do a rp sometime Luci

Night Stalker

Leaves fresh hot and cold drinks of all kinds along with assorted baked items out for all to enjoy and disappears back through the kitchen side door into the busy streets.
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Waves goodbye to night. Goodbye... see you later

Lucinda

Yeah would be fun to work some ideas out. Have to catch up with my current threads first though! Feel guilty for letting them drift. Naughty Luci!