Post Numbers?

Started by HockeyGod, June 23, 2012, 08:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

I received a PM recently from a member and on his badge it shows his post count. No one else has it. Anyone know the reason?

Oreo

The post count shows up on all PMs, but not in the forums. If you check your other PMs you should see them there. :D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

JackWhite

The post count is always shown when someone PMs you.

Ninja Oreo was first with the correct answer :P

HockeyGod

Quote from: Oreo on June 23, 2012, 08:24:34 AM
The post count shows up on all PMs, but not in the forums. If you check your other PMs you should see them there. :D

Sanks Oreo...I see what mixed me up. This member does not have an avatar so I kept looking above everyone else's avatar instead of below.  ;D

Oreo

Quote from: alxnjsh on June 23, 2012, 08:41:33 AM
Sanks Oreo...I see what mixed me up. This member does not have an avatar so I kept looking above everyone else's avatar instead of below.  ;D
That will do it. ^^ I have gotten so used to not seeing the post count I sometimes surprise myself when I glance at my numbers in PM. It's easy to not notice the little things.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin