Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I'm sorry but.. your pencil collection is giving me the creeps. It's cool! Don't get me wrong.. but you gotta see it from my point of view. I'm pretty much hard-wired to have an issue with little sharpened bits of wood, with or without lead. I can't imagine lead being helpful. I don't really want to find out. So.. I'm just gonna slip out the window peacefully. No harm, yeah? We good? Later, dude.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ok you are just too animated for me, I am as still as a statue here on this wall, and you are all over the place.

So I am taking off, not literally of course....I am not sure but I think I am stuck to this wall.
Bye.

Belle33

Summer -  June, July , and August - I'm yours - but until then...farewell.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Timeless

Dear wonderful Belle, I apologize but there can be only one raven beauty here between us and clearly, I pale in comparison with you. I would hate to leave you but we know it would be for the best. So toodles, my sweet darling!

Mordred

Adorable one.. the combination of your wrist and your neck.. so close.. sends such intense shockwaves of pulse into my senses.. it's far too distracting for me to think. I almost forgot to dive into my box last morning.. singed the hair on my arms! Plus.. that cute little furball keeps thinking my box is it's cozy bed. Almost squished it. See how it looks at me now? Goodbye, my lovely one.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Alright I was fine with one slayer stalking you back home but ten give me a brake. I hear by kick you out of the coffin and into the red jello pit forever. Good bye my darling Mordred. ( Lol )
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Kazuume

Sorry Orchid, the girl girl thing......well it's just not my thing. Off to find me a man. *waves*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*gasps* What, no girl girl thing? This.. is the last straw. Yeah.. it's superficial of me. But, honestly, whatcha expect, gorgeous? You guided those thoughts quite perfectly and now, pulling the carpet out like that. Can't take it. Later, my adorably sexy one! No jello for you! *said as a soup-denying grouch*
*See Pillory*

Stone

Yeah, speaking of things, I'll be needing all of mine back cause you're so 2000-and-lame. O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Tired of tripping over your sex toys Stone, tired I say! I'm going to go find my own place!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Flaming

Your own place? why can't it be our place, you are always thinking yourself outside this relationship, well now you are.

Mordred

This just isn't working. I can't even watch Seinfeld reruns? That is unbearable! Besides, it is a bit too warm in here for my taste, to be perfectly honest. Later, man.
*See Pillory*

Timeless

Ahh, my darling. Do we have to repeat ourselves? You know that this would never work. You don't approve of me to add more ink to my skin, though I understand in a way because that would mean, no exposed skin for you to sink those lovely fangs of yours. Also, I know that you prefer me going towards the colour of blue, but.. you can't force me! I have the rights to love other colours too! Look at this lovely tattoo on my back. Yes, it's another colour other than blue. You would have to deal with it! So, I shall leave you now; it would be good for us both, but do know I will miss you, surely.

And no, I did not dump the cat; the cat just went on a vacation for now, you see.

Mordred

My adorable little bundle of Timeless enchantment.. look what's become of me! I no longer have any blue. Now I'm all serious without any jello. And my fangs have all but vanished! I've.. become.. human! Nooo it can't be! What has that potion in your veins done to me?

Ok.. time for me to get a grip. Maybe I need to do like Superman and find myself a little fortress or cave or mausoleum of solitude so I can regain my ghoulish ways. Sorry adorable one. This is a solo adventure. No passengers allowed. Goodbye my sweet.

Umm.. got any gummy bears I can take with me on the road? Seems I can't do the old blurring thing right now. But.. I will.. be back!! :D
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Human?! Really? And you think I'm going to stick around without the hyptonizing, pleasurable bites that hazes my memory and makes my blood race? Sorry. Maybe once you're back from whereever you go, because you certainly aren't going to be allowed to stay here, if you're back to normal, then I'll take you back. One last bite....never mind, you can't...a quick kiss goodbye then.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Autumn52

Mia I am sorry but I have to go. You are to lovely for me, you are worthy of so much more. I will leave and try to improve myself. You inspired me to.

Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kazuume

Xandi, your popularity has just taken its toll on me. I can't compete with all your suitors. The only course of action for me is to exit your life as peacefully as I can and say, Adieu.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Kaz.. when I look into those bright intense eyes of Blue.. they are too much a reminder of what I was and what I someday hope to be again. I'm sorry, gorgeous.. I'm much too weak in this state to handle such inner turmoil. When I have regained myself, I will return. Farewell, my precious.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Mordred, I always pretended not to like the blue paint smear fights or the jello dunks, but honestly the 'clean up' was so much fun that the mess was damn worth and you...you're just not that person anymore. If he returns, give me a call, but for now, I'll say goodbye.
-

Mordred

Oh Mia.. how quickly have you turned that lovely back upon my twisted soul. No patience, my fiery beauty? Yes, my methods are slightly more mundane at the moment but.. isn't that when embracing the past is at it's best? You surprise me, my love. And when I'm back to form and basking in my jello-filled box.. I shall not forget this day. Ok, the sun's bright and I'm gonna take advantage while I can. Later, gorgeous! Wait.. can I borrow a toothpick? Heh.. always wanted to say that!
*See Pillory*

RedSatinSheets

Mordred, it is I – you know the girl you don’t know. That’s right, me, right here, waving at you. Still you do not see me, yet we’ve been dating for the last ten minutes and you act as if I don’t exist. I’m not sure what went wrong. Was it the fact that you hadn’t yet agreed to be my forever love? Or was it the fact I didn’t ask? I’m confused by your lack of response as I sit here pondering the inevitable. Do I tear apart of my soul because you refuse me, or do I continue into the next ten minutes always looking for what could be? I have to make a choice and I’m sorry, the choice is not you. Goodbye my stranger in the thread, it was with great delight that my gaze lit upon your face and it is with great sorrow that it now must rest upon other. Goodbye fair one. . .

No, please don't try to stop me. It is better this way, farewell.

MiaFire

RedSatin, I thought I could do the whole girl thing and even forgive you dating Mordred for ten minutes, but I am definitely finding that I can't do either. Hmm, I should be mad at Mordred too for dating you after calling me the impatient one and here I was thinking I'd acted too brash. I'll have to think about that, but about you, the thinking is done and we are most definitely over. Bye.
-

Mordred

Mia? You are driving me.. a.. crazy. Ok, yeah you can laugh. I know.. I was already there.. but.. now it seems I've gone so far off the deep end, I have warped into this normal seeming, thinking thing. I don't think! I do.. then hope it works out for the best. Now it's all these long moments of me staring off into space.. all these deep thoughts.. yikes! That's for those silly humans! Oh yeah.. and this. This sudden day-dwelling affliction that has crept it's way into my being. I know it's your fault. Yep, we are so over! Nope.. battin' those exotic eyes at me ain't gonna help. I'm outta here. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I fell for a silver tongued (fanged?) vamp, but this thing you've turned into? Hm..not sure I dig the shift. Sorry baby, I'm out!

Mordred

*taps his fangs on her pearl necklace.. so there's no doubt* Ok.. so I may not be in the shadow of my former self (does that make me kinda like Prince? 'the vampire formerly of blue'? :P).. but it's still me. And baby, there ain't no silver in this ghoul. I'd know.. it gives me hives. Part of my affliction. Anywayyyyyy, no worries. I have no complaints. I know I'm a cad. The 4th century was not a haven of motherhood.. so yep, I blame the human that conceived me, so long, long ago. Later, my love. I shall never get over you.
*See Pillory*