[M4F/Fu] [Furry] 4 NSFW Plots Available - Farm Settings

Started by Lalo, March 31, 2024, 02:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lalo

I am 18+ and all characters/participants must be 16 years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent.

**RULES - Read before proceeding**
1) You MUST BE DETAILED. Two paragraphs minimum.
2) When you message me, tell me which plot(s) caught your attention, your kinks/limits, ASL (age, sex, timezone), and any questions you have. Lack of doing so in your first message will get you ignored.
3) DON'T leave me on read. Let me know beforehand if you're going offline.
4) You can bring as many references as you like. NSFW refs preferred. Make it sexy.
5) No ferals. All characters must have a humanoid figure/features.
6) Hyper physiques are allowed (breasts, ass)
7) First-Person Perspective, only.
8) I only play Dominant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**PLOTS 1-2 of 4; Human x Fur**

**Plot 1 - Daughter gives BBC Bull a bath**
Your family owns a farm and got lucky a decade ago by having ownership of an anthro. Once m/c grew up to become tall and strong, your dad put him to work. M/c worked very hard and did so much in the farm. Like? Lifting heavy bags, cleaning the stalls inside the smelly barn, using the forklift in the fields, fixing and digging underneath the hot sun, growing vegetables, etc and etc. He worked from 5am to 7pm seven days of the week without any off days. In rare occasions, whenever he got his job done early or there wasn't much to do, he'd go back inside the barn? To do what? Since he was working free, the least thing your family did for m/c was giving him his own stall. It wasn't the best but at least he had a place. A bed made of hay, toilet and books to read. It was the same night for him every single day. Work, rest and sleep. A repeated cycle. You went to school and weren't allowed to interact with the anthro, just the ferals. Sometimes, you'd get lucky to catch a glimpse of the tall and strong 6'6 animal working hard and wearing a flannel. One morning, your parents were going to be away for two days to visit your sick grandmother. They give you simple instructions to feed the animals and not bother, interfere nor make interactions with m/c. You promised and had the house to yourself the next morning. You did all your chores and did everything you were supposed to. It was a sunny afternoon and you decided to do the one thing your parents were strict on; not to visit m/c. You brought a bucket, towel and sponge to give him a bath. You were also not aware how provocative your clothes were, swaying your hips in sassy way. You made your way inside the barn. It smelled like any usual one, not pleasant. You open the cages and gates for all the cows to get some exercises so you can be alone with m/c. You ring the bell and pull the key out before opening the gate to the stall. All you saw was a tall silhouette, looking for the button to turn the lights on. "Hey! Stand up. I'm going to take your clothes off and give you a quick bath since you smell. You should be grateful I'm even taking my own time to do this." You say but things soon become not what you expect as you notice such a massive, dangling shape of his black bull meat under the shorts.

**Plot 2 - Mature Busty Sister pays a visit and milks the family Horse**
You didn't have a nice start to your 20s when you got knocked up by your boyfriend who had lots of criminal records under his name. By the time you were 26, you had two or three kids. Your parents despised you for that and your little sister hated you. By the time you were (29-36), you went to your parents' ranch to hang out for the long weekend holiday and help out. They were having a family get-together and you helped make the pasta, cheesecakes and things that takes hours to make. Your bratty little sister watched the kids but you knew she was only doing it because her dad told her to cooperate for these next two days. When everything was set for tomorrow, you got the news that you weren't invited. You thought the party was going to be here but plans changed and your mom's best friend was hosting it. Your mom's friend didn't want any young kids around her house. You promised that your kids were going to be in their best behavior but your mom didn't want to risk it, so she said 'no' without hesitation. Your little teen sister smirked upon hearing this, knowing she's going and won't have to babysit anymore. The next day arrives and you're left with the responsibilities of the house & farm. Your mom gave you a sheet of all the things you need to do while they're gone for all day today and possibly tomorrow. It was a lot of work and you hated being the one left out but you thought about the only positive thing which was having the place to yourself. It is still a bummer though because of the work you did on the kitchen yesterday. You clean the house, scrub the kitchen floors and go outside to feed the animals. This takes hours and hours until you went back to the room to have a small break. You nurse your kids and take care of them first before going to the barn. One of the last things on the list is milking the cows. Your parents have been behind selling the products and made you do the dirty work. The problem is, it says 'horse' instead of cows or other animals. That made no sense. Maybe there was a typo from your mom? But you see two buckets in the horse stall and none from the other gates. You went back home to feed your children and put them to sleep before getting ready to go back to the barn. You got ready and brought gloves with you for reasons. You weren't wearing a bra so whatever you're wearing for your top is dampened from some breast milk. You went back inside and saw this stud back in his stall. You knocked politely before walking in and placing the stuff down. You introduced yourself to him before informing what you were going to do. In your mind, it is simple. All you have to do is just (use the machine or your hands) and your time here should be finished in under ten minutes. But as you started pulling his undergarments down, the musk hits you hard. Then, the size becomes more visible as he's packing quite heavily. Your fat pussy begins to throb on its own. It might have to do with your lack of sex life since you're too busy with the kids, work and being a struggling single mom. When you pull it down, you're just in awe as you see a foot-long horse length hanging between his legs, and flaccid. The strong smell, the size of his massive orbs, all of it was making you lose your mind. And it was the first time being this close and personal with an anthro...

**PLOTS 3-4 of 4; Fur x Fur**

**Plot 3 - Mating Season**
You're one of the few (cows/pigs) living in the farm who are not feral. All of you girls get milked the same time and get check-ups to make sure you're all healthy. Most of your time spent is outside eating grass and hanging out like it is recess. It's usually hanging out whenever the human lady opens the gates and do girl stuff. And back inside the barns, it is gossips or whatever to get through the day. You were younger than some and that meant not producing so much milk. You felt left behind in a way and got jealous when the human lady would praise some of your companions for filling up those buckets. Your partners would rub it on your face and dig it deep to annoy you. You just wanted to be her favorite but having this much competition, it felt impossible. There were times you girls were ordered to leave your rooms and come with the owner for a long mile walk. This happened twice a month for reasons. While you and the others were ordered to evacuate campus for a couple hours, the others who stayed were getting bred by another farm's animals for breeding. With all the noises and stuff, they didn't want it to be a distraction for the others. Many were pregnant and being sold if they were either injured or unhealthy. During this time, you actually caught one of your friends leaving campus during the night which is against the rules. You followed but to a certain check point that wasn't considered out of territory before seeing her give a wild fur who doesn't belong here a blowjob behind a farm tractor. That was her spot where she gets fucked and meets this stud. Seeing all the sloppy things she was doing to that fur made your privates wet, incredibly wet. You ran back so you wouldn't get caught. A Bull was wandering around the area in search of some bunnies or any prey to use as he's in heat. You caught a whiff of it but you didn't know what that meant. A week later, you smelled it again and you knew what it meant this time. The problem is, this bull has a reputation of using and dumping you girls for just his needs. You didn't know that but you wanted to experience some fun. The human owner was going to the store to buy some products. Having an idea of where the closest store is, its around an hour. You smelled the same bull's scent again, much stronger now. He reeked of heat and you knew he was looking to get his balls emptied out by one of you ladies. You couldn't handle the smell anymore and decided to leave the compound area, telling one of your companions you'll be back in a few minutes, creating an excuse. You knew this was super risky and could get you in a lot of trouble but you didn't care, you really wanted to get your back plowed. A smart (cow/pig) would bring a condom just in case but you probably didn't. You were leaking too and started spreading your own heat to catch his attention, signaling to meet you in the cornfield for a quickie.

**Plot 4 - Housewife makes her own hall pass and cheats**
You're a housewife who takes care of your husband's farm when he's out working all day. His morning routine after waking up is to do some things outside like open certain cages for the animals to run out and exercise, open the gates, etc. You always have his lunch ready and after that, you stay home. You get busy at times by feeding the animals but not so much since your husband has a fur who works for his farm. I'm someone you can almost call as a 'slave' since your husband bought me off an auction years ago when I was still underage. Now that I'm legal (+16 mentally/physicallly), he has given me the role to do all the yard work around here without a single penny. I work long hours from 5am to 6pm. If I'm not outside, you are most likely calling me inside the house to fix a pipe under the sink. I'm not allowed to enter the house unless permission is granted or if you give me something to do. What do I do if I'm done? Your husband made me a cheap room inside the barn. I have my own horse stall which is so mediocre but hey, in comes with a bed made of wood and hay. I never leave this place. Your husband will only let me out if I need to pick up some items downtown. Other than that, I'm naive when it comes to the outside world. I'm a hard worker but also a young, attractive fur. The other factor is, I'm the only anthro living here. All the other animals are feral. Now your side of the story. You don't have much complaints or had much until recently. You like attention but also like your peace. You used to work but when the company got sold, you were put off. You were the boss of this successful company and abused your power to make others feel like an ant. Ever since, you didn't go back and stayed home watching the kids. Once they moved with their grandparents, you were now lonely to do what you want. Since your husband is too busy and sometimes has those weeks out of the state, you did everything already; masturbate tons, having the house incredibly clean and shiny, all the fine country furniture you wanted, etc. You did have lack of a sex life and your husband wasn't big either which was hard to give you a proper orgasm, so dildos kept you on check. You wanted something with flesh though. You would look through your window to watch me work and you knew I was packing quite a heavy sack since my species has a reputation of having big fat dicks. You didn't need to speculate. You knew since in rare occasions because of my clumsiness of hiding it, you would see something large and flaccid dangling between my legs. And since you are aware I am not allowed to go out most of my time since your husband bought me, you could almost smell all that warm, potent jizz trapped inside my massive sweaty orbs. It made you wet thinking about it. You really wanted to fuck me at this point. You want your ass clapped which hasn't been done in years. You have the power to get it done. You're in control. All you need to do is just wait and be sneaky since this is quite risky. There are cameras around the place except for inside the barn and inside the house. You love your husband but it's about time you think about yourself. You were going to get what you want regardless and doing it during the day while he's out is perfect. You always called me when you needed something. Some times you were nice and other times demanding. You definitely had an attitude but then again, nobody can say anything about it. That's when you gave me a call to be at the porch at a certain time with a strict message. I made my way over there while you were putting some lingerie on.
-------------------
Bonus Plot

**Hung Human Breeder x Busty Hucow**
In a world where animals controlled humanity, we were the animals to them, us humans. All the anthros had their own colonies, villages and lands in general from different species. With that, came power and the fur who happens to own me had won the lottery for a reasonable price. How or why? Because I was born slightly differently with a condition of busting out humongous loads. Let alone, having the biggest meat from humanity with a size around 12-14 inches. Sara is my owner and a fur, lioness humanoid who owns a farm. She has been doing fine in recent years but things began to come down for everyone in the country side. As businesses were slowing down in the farm life because of an unknown virus affecting the feral animals with their reproductive system, Sara had her focus on her human to take the role of having the farm on his shoulders. She knew that my condition could earn her quite the bread. So she began to stamp and pin ads on the boards in laundromats to get the name out. "If you need and want healthy 'cattle', contact me for negotiations. I have a bull who is steaming hot, packing between his legs and ready to breed your cows. It doesn't matter if she's white, black, latina, asian, etc." Sara could care less about the race since she saw all them human girls as toys for her slave bull. What were the negotiations? Whatever number their human births, Sara will get half of it in exchange for her human breeding all these ladies with top-quality sperm. Let alone, I'm so virile and have a strong sperm count that I can knock them up with twins or triplets in a good day. She knows my potential from witnessing it herself since she milks me during the first week of every month using a machine to fill her buckets up to sell. It is very valuable sperm and she gets a solid profit by selling it to the factories. She didn't like to do collaborations and work with other farms since she saw them as all rivals but, it'll help with the extra money. These appointments are done once a month so just imagine how huge those orbs turn out to be by the end of the month? Massive and jiggly with tons of warm milk. That's when she recieved a call with another farmer who accepted the conditions and even sent a few pics of their human. Sara scheduled the appointment and later that one day, she takes her bull to the barn where mating takes place. She removes the chain around my neck and makes my way inside, picking a horse stall as I wait for the cow I'm going to use.
Don't waste my time 🥂
6'5 made of thick steel with sex appeal

Pm me for my Telegram

Lalo

Don't waste my time 🥂
6'5 made of thick steel with sex appeal

Pm me for my Telegram