St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arlyn

She is the white-haired one.  At least, according to Gelbooru.  And hello, I've been peeking in this thread off an on today.  Nice to see a Discipline-styled RP in the making.

DomShark

This looks to be shaping up nicely. I'm a big fan of the Discipline series. I only wish I had room for a new group thread. Good luck to all, looking forward to reading once things get off the ground.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Empyrean

Yep. Karen is the white-haired one. Leona's secretary/second in the social club. I'll get started on a bio tonight then. :)

Haibane

Hello Arlyn, long time no see. Will you join us?

I'll try and find more pics of Karen then. She doesn't feature very prominently in the anime and the drawings of her don't come across as depicting a very attractive person.

http://www.jlist.com/product/KITTY002

Arlyn

Good to see you again, Haibane.  I've been considering joining in, though I think my typical characters would basically get eaten by the staff much like the main character in the game/anime is.  Then again, most of the male characters I've seen so far (I may have missed one or two, perhaps) have been those that are willing to go along with the status quo, rather than those who are trying to ride it out until they can escape (graduation or other means, I would imagine) without being 'converted.'

Not that there's much chance of an escape when we're all main characters, eh?  hehe.  Still, I wouldn't mind giving this a shot.  I'll just have to figure out a good bio for a character, as well as a pic... though I think I have one of those in mind that I could use.

NileGoddess

Just post your profiles in this thread, and I'll have a look at them! To all players, both new and accepted, I will have the OOC thread up tomorrow, and probably the character thread as well.

Until then, everyone start to get an idea of what they might like to see for their character given our roster thus far. Keep in mind that we may not be able to cater to everyone's preferences right away. Also, I will need help thinking of some 'rules' for the students and faculty to abide by, things you might see in a typical private academy or boarding school (like uniform dress code, attendance, etc). I've got a bunch right now, but I'd like to hear more.

Haibane

Arlyn, the main male character from the game Takurou Hayami would work well for you wouldn't he? A fairly ineffectual boy but with a "secret talent" that the Morimoto Group are determined to get their hands on...

I like the uniforms from the original game and a number of character images might use them so why don't we go with those?

Arlyn

...He might, but I think his being as 'super-charged' as the anime makes him out to be is a bit much for me.  I've got a pic in mind already, actually, and I'm just about finished with the character bio as well.  I may make my character with a somewhat lesser 'secret talent' than Takurou had, though.  I'd hate to hog too much attention from the Morimoto family, after all, by using him.

Arlyn

Name: Rinji Akitaro
Position: Transfer student
Sexual Preferences: Straight, Switch dom/sub
Appearance: Typically dark brown hair cut short, may an inch to an inch and a quarter in length.  Tanned due to working outside fairly often.  Hazel eyes, and stands roughly 5'8" or so.  Has a decent, average build with some definition thanks to a part time job he had before arriving here at the academy.  Why his parents had decided to send him to some private school rather than to a cheaper public one, he hadn't been told.  Can typically be found in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt when not at school (and when it's not winter); otherwise is usually wearing the school uniform.
Personality: He's new, so therefore, is a fish outta water at this school.  In fact, until his parents had handed him the brochure, he'd never even heard of St. Arcadia Academy.  He's typically a good person unless angered- when angry, he's been known to go overboard sometimes in retaliation.  Though not especially knowledgeable regarding various topics, he can be quite inventive and has an excellent imagination, though his curiosity can, and has, gotten him into trouble before with teachers at his old school.  Nothing major, however, and never to the point of anything more than detention.  When able to do so, he likes to write various stories, though he's never managed to do anything along the lines of getting his works published.  He's just the typical high school guy with quite the libido and stamina to boot.
Purpose at St. Arcadia Academy: His previous school was going to hell in a handbasket, financially, and so he was among the many that were transferred out from it and to various other schools.  Little did he know anything about this one, however, and he had no say in the matter before his parents enrolled him.  Why?  Because his parents had some connection to the Morimoto financial group, and was 'encouraged' to send their child there after they had given the family 'vitamins' for Rinji to take while growing up, in attempt to spur a growth in his height.  It worked, though not to the extent that his family had hoped.  Now, it seems they may want to cash in on their investment.
Ons: Cheerleaders and tight uniforms on female bodies, unusual colored hair, and girls with a tan.

Haibane

Mmm... vitamins...

Found a couple of better Karen Himeki images from the game rather than her ugly portrayal in the anime:

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/HaibaneR/St%20Arcadia/

I have others on my HD but Photobucket would just delete them... I can put them up on the E Wiki if anyone's interested but they are quite easily found on sites like SankakuComplex.

Arlyn

I wasn't sure just how detailed the information should be, so I hope that works out.  If not, I'll be happy to try and add some more.

NileGoddess

Looks good Arlyn. Looks like Rinji will be an object of desire for both the students and staff.

The OOC Thread is up. I put it in Non-Con small groups for the time being, but as I said, appropriate threads will get moved to the proper locations. Everyone please check in and feel free to start bouncing ideas around. I will have the Character Index and Student/Faculty Handbook up later today.

Empyrean

Name: Karen Himeki
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, bi.
Appearance: Karen likes to wear her white hair long, as a touch of vanity. She always wears an immaculate uniform (even keeping spares in the Social Club office), and is fond of wearing tops that just a little too short so she can show off her exceptional bustline.
Personality: Karen conducts herself as little miss prim and proper to outside eyes. She likes to appear friendly, cheerful, and upbeat. This in no way detracts from her loyalty to and near-worship of the Morimoto sisters. She fully believes in and supports what they're doing at St. Arcadia, and has no qualms about indulging her own sexual kinks or bullying others. She just does it with a smile and not a sneer. She likes being the honor student on her own merits, even though she could abuse the system she is genuinely intelligent and she likes to achieve.
Purpose at Arcadia: She came to St. Arcadia at the behest of her parents, a land developer and a corporate attorney, both of whom work for the Morimoto family. She knew from her first day who was in charge, and made it her business to be of service to them. Now she is the secretary and second-in-command to Leona, and feels proud that she's in Leona's clique. She just wants to concentrate on enjoying herself now, and keeping everything running smoothly for the Morimoto sisters and her friends in the Social Club is very enjoyable. She prides herself on being the perfect assistant/accomplice and doing her part to keep operations running smoothly.   

(Thanks to Nile for the image fix. :) )

NileGoddess

Did you try this Empyrean?
[img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/HaibaneR/St%20Arcadia/Karen%20Himeki/KarenHimeki_01.jpg[/img]

Otherwise, Karen looks good.

As a note to future applicants, or those still considering applying, we could start to use some more staff, either dom or sub.

Haibane

More submissive/exploitable characters generally would be good!

Not a Devil

This looks very interesting!

I saw you said you need more staff. Once upon a time I saw the anime, I don't remember if there was any male staff members. If staff happen to need to be female, what's the policy on playing other genders?

NileGoddess

I've never had a problem with people playing other genders, provided that they are convincing in the role, so I won't put any limits down. However, if other people are uncomfortable with it, they can't be forced into something they don't want to be. As long as everyone is in consent with the direction things are taken, it won't be an issue.

Arlyn

In the anime, there are male staff members.  Then again, they were mostly in masks and raping either a geek girl that outlasted them or Leona.

Not a Devil

Hm... with what Arlyn said in mind, would the idea of male staff members deviate too much from your initial concept, NileGoddess?

NileGoddess

I don't think it would deviate in any way. There were not a lot of teachers featured in either the game or the anime, so we aren't given a lot to work with. Two teachers we were shown were female, and the school was traditionally an all-girls school to begin with, so that would definitely lean things towards the female side.

We're about equal in terms of female students to male students, so either sex at this point wouldn't be a hindrance to either side. The key point is that the faculty needs to either be supportive of the Morimoto family's goals and help them willingly, therefore being more dominant in the school, or they need to be forced to serve unwillingly and reluctantly, usually through blackmail or extortion.

Not a Devil

Ok! I'll "pick a side" and start a bio to post it later today, then.  :-)

Probably some reluctant blackmail material for exploitation, seeing that the roster up til now seems to have a lot of characters playing a dom role.

Laughing Hyena

Hi guys. Seems like I missed my window but do have fun. :-)

Meliai

Name: Emily Tachibana
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive//heterosexual (possibly bi-curious)
   IC Kinks: Rough sex, dirty talk, exhibition, light bondage
   OOC Kinks: Non-con, sex slavery, forced bisexuality/lesbianism
Appearance: Emily has long, straight, chocolate brown hair that falls to mid-back and rather pale skin. Her eyes are stormy gray, large and deceptively innocent.
When not obligated to be in the school uniform she prefers loose, airy tops and skirts that are easy to move in, thigh-high socks or stockings and colorful tennis shoes. When sneaking about she wears more casual clothes, generally well-worn jeans, dark t-shirts, jackets with large hoods and scarves to hide her face.
Additional Images: {one} {two} {three} {four} {five}
Personality: Emily is feisty and strong-willed, with an adventurous streak a mile wide. When she was younger Emily would often act out in fruitless attempts to gain her parents' attention, but as she's matured a bit (and come to realize, on some level, that her parents' attitudes are unlikely to change) her disruptive nature has faded somewhat, replaced by what can at times be an equally disruptive craving for adrenaline rushes. She routinely pushes the boundaries set by the administration but never goes out of her way to cause trouble. Picking locks and climbing fire escapes up to off-limits roof tops, cracking teacher's passwords and rummaging about in their hard drives, and basically being anywhere she isn't suppose to be are a few of her favorite hobbies.
Emily has always excelled in the maths and sciences, but sometimes struggles with more abstract subjects such as literature and philosophy. Though quite intelligent she has a short attention span when it comes to things she doesn't find entertaining and her grades often suffer because of this.
Purpose at Arcadia: Emily's parents never showed much interest in the girl, regularly leaving the country for long stretches of time, missing birthdays and showing little care for her upbringing. The older she grew the more Emily acted out, and the less the mounting effort it took to keep her out of trouble seemed worth it. Both in the employ of the Morimoto family, Emily's mother and father are cold, calculating individuals. As a high level client liaison and a foreign account manager respectively both were privy to the true nature of the business and served faithfully, enthusiastically partaking in the fringe benefit working in such a business provided.  Emily's father learned of St. Arcadia Academy and it's darker purpose when an employee under his supervision was forced to hand over his daughter and it wasn't long before the Tachibana's bartered away their daughter.
Emily was transferred to St. Arcadia at the start of the new school year under the guise of a special gymnastics scholarship; her tuition and board are fully paid for but otherwise finds herself cut off financially.

Aha this took me a really long time to write for some reason. I should also probably apologize in advance for any typos or grammatical errors, it's really late and I haven't been sleeping well this week.
I've got a second character mostly written up as well, a submissive teacher who's been sort of "broken in" the previous year and fallen into a sort of Stockholm syndrome situation where she's very loyal to the family despite personal distaste for their work. I'm hesitant to play her if we're limited to 1 character as she's a pretty big departure from the sort of character I usually like to play, but I'd be willing to give it a try if the need for staff becomes to pressing.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Haibane

@ Meliai - Emily is fantastic. I love the image you linked to in the yellow bikini, so pretty! *wants to gobble her all up* I only saw one typo where you called her Yumi at one point.

@ Hyena, I am sure you could still join, we lack submissive type characters still I think.

@ Not a Devil - I saw three male teachers in the anime, Touru Machida, Eikichi Ogiwara and an un-named guy who looked like he could be an arts teacher or a gym instructor. None of them was fleshed out very much so you can take them where you wanted.

There was one female teacher shown, Kaori Matsuno, who seems to be Reina Morimoto's personal servant, plaything and new male student tester when she isn't (ineffectually) taking classes. The anime infamously opens with her orally servicing a new transfer student while Reina takes notes and grades the boy on his reactions.

I collected some pictures here:

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/HaibaneR/St%20Arcadia/Teachers/

Machida Sensei is the Vice Principal BTW and feels anger and impotence being under Reina's thumb so he seems to scheme to find ways to get back at the Morimoto sisters. As someone said in one scene he and a number of male teachers and students put on masks and abduct, tie up and gang-rape Leona in a pretty hot scene so there's scope there for some fun. I also have a particular kink for old, wrinkly stinky men forcing tight bodied nubile teens to have NC sex, particularly forced oral. It's one of my bigger turn-ons at the moment, so don't let the idea of playing a much older teacher put anyone off!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, and is there not in episode 3 a second orgy scene where the same guy who was taunted by Leona take out their 'small pitiful things' and shove them to the nymphomaniac girl with the glasses? Him saying then 'I can still make woman like that scream still!' So playing as old guy does not mean your limb dicked ;).