St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I suppose 'scholarships' could be granted to lure much-desired students. Once they are enrolled and find out what the school is really about, they are unable to leave due to the Morimotos finding a way to blackmail them (ie, distributing media of them having sex to family and the press) and ruining their hopes of achieving their dreams.

Otherwise, one of the main requirements for students is to either be blackmailed into sexual servitude due to a mishap against the family, Or you could make them want to be a sex slave to the family, and they would engage in sexual acts willingly.

Snake

O.o  Would they accept prearranged admission on the basis that the person entering is fully at their disposal for pretty much anything they'd want by the legal contract a guardian or parent signed hoping they'd actually learn something as well?

Haibane

Theotherme, if you would like to look at some character images taken from the anime, I gathered a bunch together here:

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/HaibaneR/St%20Arcadia/

Most have their full names stated too, on the images, but if not, ask here and someone will know.

Sain

Thanks Haibane, but I've got a pretty wide anime picture collection on my DA faves so would love to use this chance to use them. Also the uniforms in those pictures look pretty good  ;D.

I think I'll go with a scholarship then, is it required for the student to have material for blackmailing before enrolling? Catching someone in the act and then taking some evidence inside the school could make for a fun small roleplay scene too.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

NileGoddess

I'd allow that, as long as it's something we can establish right away. It wouldn't be hard for Reina to get students to force a new student into a situation, then record it and give her a call to her office for a little 'chat' about her future.

It'd be nice if the student has some higher connection too, so that Reina could use that as leverage. "If you wish to drop out, I suppose you can, but it will be a shame when your father, the important politician, gets mailed a copy of this orgy you were in. I suppose I should send it to all his friends and co-workers so they can see what a little slut his daughter is."

That sort of thing.

Sain

Ah so the student's family should be either rich, famous or both. Have to ask then, are we playing in a Japanese setting where the pride and bringing shame to your family is a bit more severe than in western countries?

Haibane

Yes, this is Japan.

This is Hentai.

Enjoy.

(Its actually based closely on the h-game "Discipline" hence why I sent you those character pics links)

Sain

Yeah, I did read the thread :D. Going to start working on the bio, any suggestions are still welcome.

Here we go!

Name: Ileya Shirou
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: submissive, bisexual
Appearance: Ileya's cheerfullness carries on to her appearance, often bringing a smile on her lips and litting a clever spark in her dark coloured eyes. Her short brown hair only reachs the beginning of her neck in the back and up front, some of the bangs just barely cover her eyebrows. Ileya's features are quite delicate, somewhat frail even. Her breasts are relatively small but many would think her prompt waist and well figured hip make up for it. If not taking into account any stray hairs, Ileya is about 5' and 4" tall. She wears the school uniform when at Academy but during freetime, Ileya likes to dress in design dresses, skirts and tops that her mother comes up with.
Personality:Ileya is a bright girl. While she might not spend much time studying, her innate logic pretty much makes her an ace tests. She takes this for granted and has a small superiority complex towards others who have to work harder for the same results. As a natural born optimist, Ileya tries to convince herself that things are alright even when they really aren't, it's her way of dealing with though situations. However, when dealing with social situations, she does not just ignore people's bad sides, it's more like she just accepts them as they are and thinks people should allow others to be different. This open mindness does have a limit too though, but that's only crossed by people committing extreme acts of violence. Ileya doesn't like admitting it but she's submissive by nature and likes when others take the lead or force their way with her, either by black mailing or by restraining her.
Purpose at Arcadia: Ileya first decided to enroll into the St. Arcadia Academy after receiving a scholarship to the school. She herself would've had hard time deciding where to go due to her easy going nature but luckily it seemed like this new opportunity had made the decision for her. Her mother is a well known fashion designer and father a business man who works to keep up the front of his wife's design brand. Many rich and known buy their clothes. The family is also invited to most high class parties which the father uses as opportunities to find new clients.
(OOC ons are pretty much anything but scat and gore.)

NileGoddess

Okay Theotherme, looks good, just as long she gets into trouble right away so the Morimotos have something to work with. Go ahead and post her in the directory thread, the link for which is in the OOC header (OOC link is at the bottom of the first interest check post).

MelisaArtemis

Interested, does this place still accepting students? :P

Name: Artemis Mizuki
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Bi.
Appearance: Mizuki has extremely long straight blonde hair that she prefer to keep them free most of the time with ribbons worn as an accessories rather than to keep the hair out of the way. She is standing at 5' 1 making her look quite petite despite her long thin legs and arms. Her figure is very slim and healthy complimented with her perky B cup breast and full waist. Her fingers are slender and a bit longer than average which is understandable considering that she is a pianist. When not wearing a uniform, she mostly found wearing casual clothes that enhance her feminine appearance such as light colored blouse and mini skirt.
Personality: Mizuki is incredibly pure and innocent, almost to the point of being naive. Though shy, she has a very kind heart and love to help others when needed, especially those who are close to her. Her feeling are a bit on the sensitive side as she can easily cry when upset or depressed.  Her gestures and act are always feminine and graceful which gives the impression of her being an ojou-sama which is not far from the truth. Sometimes, she can also act like an airhead or incredibly oblivious to how others are feeling toward her. She also have a daring and kinky side to her personality too as she actually prefers to be naked as much as possible though so far only indulge in that pleasure in private.
Purpose at Arcadia: Despite her seemingly ordinary personality, Mizuki is actually a world renown young pianist and singer with several championship under her name. In addition, her parents are also quite famous as her father is a CEO of a worldwide IT company while her mother is a world renown violinist. Due to her fame, not many people are willing to really get to know her at her middle school with most of them either being her fan or jealous of her achievement. She enrolls into the St. Arcadia with the hope that she may find a true friend at the place who can see beyond her fame into the real her. Although she is not a genius academically at any rate, she has reasonably bright mind which allows her to keep her grade at most subjects above average despite her non-existent ability at PE.
ONs: Public Nudity, Bestiality, Light Bondage, Foreplay, Toys/Machine
OFFs: Scat, Gore, Watersport, Heavy bondage/Torture

NileGoddess

Looks pretty good Melisa, but so far, I don't see a connection to the Morimoto family and how she ends up at St. Arcadia. So far, students have been the payment for crossing the Morimotos in some way. Usually, their parents or family have slighted the Morimotos, and unless they want their dirty secrets aired, or other criminal activity against them, they send their children to St. Arcadia.

The only exception thus far is Theotherme's character, who is more selected by them and given a scholarship, so they can blackmail her at the school, but I may have to have him adjust the character after some thought.

Arlyn

Actually, I could see her as a sort of immediate target for the Morimoto family.  With her popularity and reputation, it would be rather easy to get her to high profile targets to bring into their schemes, while also providing additional income if, say, Reina or Leona became her manager.  Or really, anyone that serves one of them, for that matter.  I could also see that she was invited by the Morimoto for a 'full ride' (and given her naivete, I wouldn't be surprised if the girl didn't understand the significance of the phrase or to read between the lines in genera) through the Academy, in exchange for a contract to not leave until she graduates, at which point they could re-negotiate the contract.

Snake

Is it jus tme or is it alot easier to make the blackmail material for female chars as compared to male?

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Snake on November 16, 2011, 12:58:08 PM
Is it jus tme or is it alot easier to make the blackmail material for female chars as compared to male?

not really, I can come up with material for both genders easily

Snake

Hmm I just noticed the trend in general terms.  Females tend to be more bothered by the concept of it while males are more likely to take a stance of "Yeah go ahead, release that info. I'll just beat you to death for it." or something similarly as violent/physical

Bloody Rose

I honestly don't think that is the case, if a information will be so bad that his life would be ruined and he saw no way out of it even if he beat the crap out of the person I think that person will submit no matter what since he has no other choice

Snake

Indeed. They'd hate it and the school for doing it but they couldn't really get out of it until graduation. Though there are some that would naturally adjust to it and accept it as a way of life. "paying the piper" so to speak.  The only way to get out of it is to get into REina's office or something and firebomb the place (meaning to burn the blackmail material, not kill anyone or destroy the building.)

Bloody Rose

Good idea but what gives you the security that they don't have that same material stored someplace else other than the school that you don't know

Not a Devil

Quote from: Snake on November 16, 2011, 01:01:12 PM
Hmm I just noticed the trend in general terms.  Females tend to be more bothered by the concept of it while males are more likely to take a stance of "Yeah go ahead, release that info. I'll just beat you to death for it." or something similarly as violent/physical
Not really. Take my character for example-- if word gets out for a crime he committed when young his family's life is ruined. As in not only his, but his father's as well, and the dad being a politician it's interesting to keep him on a leash.

The whole idea is to be vulnerable and submit to the Morimoto girls, and if you don't like it you have to work the system from within instead of trying to break it with a sledgehammer on a chopper. They don't want partners, they want slaves. And as Haibane said, this is Japan and (in theory) people care about shit, so it's not very hard to make some blackmail material. Heck, even if you don't want to care about family and stuff imagine they have the power to take away all your fortune and make you live under a bridge.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 16, 2011, 12:47:10 PM
Looks pretty good Melisa, but so far, I don't see a connection to the Morimoto family and how she ends up at St. Arcadia. So far, students have been the payment for crossing the Morimotos in some way. Usually, their parents or family have slighted the Morimotos, and unless they want their dirty secrets aired, or other criminal activity against them, they send their children to St. Arcadia.

The only exception thus far is Theotherme's character, who is more selected by them and given a scholarship, so they can blackmail her at the school, but I may have to have him adjust the character after some thought.

In Mizuki's case, I'm actually thinking more of a "wrong person at the wrong place" type of deal. St. Arcadia is supposed to be an elite school anyway so it should not be strange to have some regular student to enroll inside rather than those who are sent there for some deal, especially ones whos parents are commonly out of the country most of the time like Mizuki here, Elite boarding school are usually too good of a deal to pass up for those under such condition.

Annie

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 16, 2011, 12:47:10 PM

That's almost the same purpose I gave Saeko to be in the school... Do I have to adjust her, too?

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Haibane

My thinking about the school was its one of those very elite exclusive places where you simply don't get in, ever, no matter who you are, how good you are or how financially powerful you are. Its a closed world, almost a secret society. There are students in there but no-one knows how they get themselves enrolled and their families aren't saying.

Sain

So everyone is basically a scholarship student though? As in someone from the school offers them the spot but they (the Morimoto family) also happen to have some material or information that they can use as leverage to force the students behave as they like?

Haibane

They are offered the position because the Morimoto's have leverage on their families. That's my understanding - or at least that is what we learned in the anime. The h-game may have been different and our GM may wish to do it slightly differently as well.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Haibane on November 16, 2011, 05:48:18 PM
They are offered the position because the Morimoto's have leverage on their families. That's my understanding - or at least that is what we learned in the anime. The h-game may have been different and our GM may wish to do it slightly differently as well.

I'd like to lean more towards the anime setting. I got about halfway through the game, and it's about halfway in the series we learn the true nature of the school.

Assume students are enrolled in Arcadia by their families because they have a debt to pay or a mistake to remedy. Reina then uses the school to turn them into sexual addicts with the sole purpose of pleasuring clients; if they refuse, they follow through with the threat of blackmail. Otherwise, the student still has a chance to 'graduate' from a prestigious university, albeit at the cost of their morals and innocence...unless of course, that's what they want for some reason.