Murder Mystery Mansion (OOC discussion and questions)

Started by Remiel, November 16, 2011, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

For convenience, I'm adding location to the top of my posts along with whomever I happen to be with in the room, if anyone at all.

That Girl Analise

OHHHH!

In the recap will our accusation posts be coppied for people to see? I was just going to name the three, but if there might be a reveal of such I think I'll make actual posts for them when I do them.

Remiel

Quote from: That Girl Analise on November 28, 2011, 10:15:16 PM
OHHHH!

In the recap will our accusation posts be coppied for people to see? I was just going to name the three, but if there might be a reveal of such I think I'll make actual posts for them when I do them.

Considering that all 13 or 14 players will be making Accusations every single round, I think that's a lot to keep track of. -_-;

Did you mean Suspicion or Accusation?  If you mean Suspicion, technically there is nothing preventing you from doing it publically, but just remember that the Murderer will be watching as well.  If you meant Accusation, then yes, that needs to be made public.  Be careful, though!  If any part of your Accusation is wrong, you are automatically disqualified from the game!

Remiel

Okay, after thinking about this all day today, I've decided to rescind what I just told you, and make it so that if you guess more than one correct Clue in your Suspicion, you'll still have an equal chance of learning either Clue, regardless of whether you previously learned the Clue or not.  So, in other words, if you already know the murder took place in, e.g. the Billiard Room, and you list the Billiard Room in your suspicion again, you may just confirm your previous suspicion without learning anything new.

Just my little attempt to make sure you guys are alive, awake, and paying attention.  >:)

As Josietta said, though, it really shouldn't matter.  Just make sure that your next guess does not include a clue that you have already correctly guessed. :-)

Kendra

Josietta

Can we get a murder mystery badge thingie to put in our signatures? Any ideas on an image?

something like this, maybe??

EDIT: Resized it to fit signatures..and I linked it to the actual game thread instead of the usual OOC i do for most games, since well you can't really join this one now that its started. But reading along could be fun!

[float=left][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124543.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/c/cb/Murdermystery.jpg[/img][/url][/float]

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kendra

will you be letting us know here when we should pm you our suspicions Remiel?

Josi that's a great image to use, wicked idea ;)

Remiel

Hee! I like it very much, Josi.

And Kendra, you can PM me your Suspicion for the week at any time.  You can even change your mind, although for the sake of my sanity please try not to change it too often.  :P

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Remiel

Just a reminder that I will need everyone's Suspicions (including a Weapon, a Room, and a Suspect) by Sunday.

Kendra

awesome gorgeous ;)
will pm you my suspicions this evening ... I do have great suspicions that Ryven's latest avatar might go missing and show up again with some serious damage done  >:)

;D

Geeklet

out of curiousity, any chance there could be a list of who is currently in which rooms?

Ryven

There is one in the main game thread.  It's at the bottom of the first post.

Geeklet

D'oh, I mustve missed that somehow. Now I feel like an idiot. :P

Beguile's Mistress

Geeklet

*giggles at BM* Just make sure they can at least follow instructions. *readies the dungeon*

Remiel

Just as a reminder, when you guys PM me with your suspicions, the Room must be the Room that you are currently in. I.E.: if you are currently in the Billiard Room, your guess must include the Billiard Room.

Remiel

Okay, the results of everyone's suspicions should have been PM'd to them.  Please let me know if you haven't received yours.

Round 2 starts...now!

Kendra

Nadir

Quote from: Remiel on November 29, 2011, 11:52:51 PM
Okay, after thinking about this all day today, I've decided to rescind what I just told you, and make it so that if you guess more than one correct Clue in your Suspicion, you'll still have an equal chance of learning either Clue, regardless of whether you previously learned the Clue or not.  So, in other words, if you already know the murder took place in, e.g. the Billiard Room, and you list the Billiard Room in your suspicion again, you may just confirm your previous suspicion without learning anything new.

Just my little attempt to make sure you guys are alive, awake, and paying attention.  >:)

As Josietta said, though, it really shouldn't matter.  Just make sure that your next guess does not include a clue that you have already correctly guessed. :-)

Oh, wait, so this means you can lie! And we only get 10 rounds? Duuuuude.

Can we share what we know with other people?

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Eden on December 05, 2011, 10:48:37 AM

I think we can, but we have to include Remiel in the convo... And be careful what you share and with whom.

Remiel

Quote from: Eden on December 05, 2011, 10:48:37 AM

Yes, you can.  And, as Analise said, please remember to CC me in the message. 

However, remember that, not only is the Murderer lurking among you, but there can only be one winner of Murder Mystery Mansion (namely, whoever solves the mystery first.)  So remember that you're competing against each other as well as against the Murderer.

Remiel

Valerian put this together.  It is most nifty.  Most nifty, indeed.

Nadir

Nadir

Also - is it rather narcissistic of me to fall in love with Master Indigo? ::)