Obscura's Den of Depravity | F x Any

Started by Luna, May 05, 2020, 03:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒 𝕺𝖇𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖆

Roleplay Status: Selectively Accepting one or two more roleplays | Forum based only | Please do not reply to this thread.
Response Time: 1-5 days. | Seeking literate and creative writers only. | Extreme Plots
[On's & Off's] ⛥ [Character Sheets] ⛥ [Original Fiction] ⛥ [The Storyteller's Cafe]

𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍: 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Female x Female

Femboys

Contemporary Slice of Life

Futanari

Bondage

Age Gaps

𝕺𝖇𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖆
Qliphothic Matriarch, Patron Saint of [𝔖𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰], Mother of Chaos | Bride of Entropy

"Come forth." The accursed matron sang. "Come forth and be blessed in her unholy embrace."

Hello and welcome to the Occularium, a dark reflection of the world around us. A place where even the most innocent of ideas can become tainted and twisted beyond all recognition. I am Obscura, mistress of these corrupted walls but please, allow me to introduce myself properly.

Cryptic discourse aside, hello! Thank you for taking the time to visit my request thread. I know how overwhelming it all is in terms of detail and aesthetic but I appreciate you having a read and I hope you enjoy it as well! Despite the witchy vibes going on I promise I am not here to steal yours soul, quite the opposite in fact. As you've gathered I go by the name Obscura here on Elliquiy, prior to that I was known as Miss Sloane which amazingly was over four years ago now. I'm a twenty seven year old creative writer who uses She / Her pronouns. I've been roleplaying most of my adult life on various platforms but I am proud to say that Elliquiy has been the place I have called home the longest and I have loved every second of it being here.

Most people who know me already know that I lean more towards the extreme side of the kink spectrum. Often featuring dark tropes in my stories such as rape, abuse, torture, gore, snuff and watersports. And that is just to name a few, I stronly advise having a little look at my Ons/Offs to get a true scope of the things I am into. And I understand that these sort of themes can be quite off putting if you yourself aren't into them, I can't stress enough that they are the be all and end all as I've got older I think I myself are coming away from them ever so slightly and instead I look to write strories that allow me to get better as a writer so please, even if you're not into certain things don't let that put you off giving me a shout and seeing if we can't come up with something together!

I'm also rubbish at writing these about me parts so I'm going to leave it at that. If you have any questions shoot me a message, and I will openly admit that it may take me a while to get back to you but I promise when I do I wont bite.

Luna

𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖆𝖊

Forever in the debt of those who travel between worlds.

𝕷𝖊 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 | 𝔈𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔶'𝔰 𝔚𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔚𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫   
An amazing person inside and out L'im is one of the main reasons I have stuck around on Elliquiy by just being so nice and understanding with me especially with my posting habits and how long I can take to get back into the swing of things. She plays a wonderful Wonder Woman and is just a fantastic writer as well with so many ideas that make panties fall to the floor and boxers get catapulted around the room. Chances are if she's reading this then she's expecting a post from me but I like to think she knows she's got one on her way!

𝕯𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖞𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 | 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰   
I have no shame in saying this but Dhampy is someone that I have followed for years as I find her writing completely intoxicating and then I finally got a chance to write with her and it was just an unforgettable experience, especially the planning stage, she is delightful, friendly and so compromising on ideas to make something suit both of her partners. I think she tries to come across as a cool-headed professional but I just know she's also got a heart of gold and is a big softie!

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝕸𝖚𝖘𝖊 | ℑ𝔫𝔡𝔲𝔩𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔱   
Muse is one of those rare finds, you know the kind I mean something you're really looking for and end up finding it in some market in the middle of nowhere. I have a lot of love for him because he puts up with my despicable kinks and lets me play out any power fantasy I want too with plenty of death and drama. He also has a knack for finding the best face-claims and write them superbly!

𝖁𝖎 𝖁𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖙 | 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯   
Poor, poor Vi. Oh how sorry I feel for having to put up with my never ending questions regarding graphical art. I can safely say that the entire layout of my thread, as well as the character cards I use are thanks entirely to her helpful and politely given advice. It's safe to say that I hope you read this and I miss you lots and lots, especially you're amazing writing and loving demeanour!

𝖝𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖊 | 𝔏𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔩   
Perhaps one of the kindest and most genuine souls I have ever come across - understanding to a fault and I couldn't be more thankful to the patience they have given me, although maybe a bit too much haha. I apologise for absences and I hope you read this and know that I think you're utterly amazing and your writing is something else!

𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

Post Lengh: I am absolutely not expecting novella style posts (even though I myself prefer to write more), however I sincerely ask that you give me enough to work with and enough to carry the story forward.

No Godmodding: From what I've seen (and been impressed by) so far perhaps there is no need for me to put this here. However on the off chance it occurs I feel it necessary to state the obvious. Under no circumstances are you to control my characters without permission first.

No Underage Characters: As per the sites rules characters must be over the age of 18. Anything less is considered a child and children are to be cherished not involved in adult stories.

Do not request roleplays to take place in Private Messages: As a writer I want my work to be seen and open to criticism to others. Similarly I will not take part in cybering and will not feel bad about leaving the conversation if you try to start it.

I enjoy my anonymity: I will remain Obscura and you will remain whatever your username is. I do not wish to know about who you are in real life and I will certainly not give you any information regarding myself.

Be respectful and Considerate: If you approach me with respect and niceness you can expect respect and niceness back. I am first and foremost polite. However if you think that  "pretending to be a dom" in an OOC discussion will get you any points you are sadly mistaken. Do not make demands off me.

Please don't pester me regarding a post: As I like to say: "You can't keep prodding an artist and expect him to create a work of art." Creativity cannot be rushed and sometimes my muse ventures off for a vacation. Fear not I will post eventually and I will always let you know if I'm not feeling the roleplay and wish to end it.

𝕼𝖑𝖎𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈 𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖆

TitlePartnerStatusTagsPairing
You Can't EscapeMontagneOngoingProstitution, Manipulation, Snuff, Extreme Themes, Abuse, CyberpunkMale x Female
The Goblin TavernCountdownOngoingOne-shot, Smut, Goblin Female, Messy Sex, Dirty Talk, Excessive Cum, PrositutionMale x Female
Discrete & AnonymousEnglishMasterAbandonedRough Sex, Power Struggle, Older Woman, Messy Sex, Impregnation, Romance, Bondage, Public SexMale x Female
The Apopis ApocryphaRevelationAbandonedAncient Egypt, Fantasy, Age Differences, Beautiful Men, Story Driven, Romance, Passionate SexMale x Female

Luna

𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘

PairingsThemesSettingsTurn off's
Princess / Queen x KnightAge differences (20+years)Contemporary ModernVore
Stepmother x stepson / stepdaughterAdulteryScience FictionAge play (Very different to age differences)
Married woman x ex-lover's daughterBad endsHistoricalBoring typical characters
Victim x kidnapper / murdererWatersportsAlternative HistoryRacism
Celebrity x anyAbuse (Physical & Mental)FantasyImmobilisation
Witch x nunTorture
Priestess x warlord / barbarianRape
Detective x police officer

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬
      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 | 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺, 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘺, 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘥𝘰𝘮, 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺.
        To be a shieldmaiden was an honour, a higher calling that would make a woman worthy in the eyes of the Valkyr when she would inevitably fall in battle and be lifted up to Fólkvangr, to reside with Freyja and spend eternity dining in her halls. Hilda was one such warrior, having proven herself in the shield wall and adopted the raiding lifestyle of adventure and conquest, following her heart and throwing herself into the fire at every opportunity she got. Her legend grew and so did the confidence she had in herself - her only downfall was that she disliked sharing glory, even with her fellow shieldmaidens. -So, basically just an idea for a shorter sort of story; a back and forth romance between two shieldmaidens who are both stubborn and convicted to their cause who find themselves developing feelings for one another.
    𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 | 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘈𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘙𝘢𝘱𝘦, 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴
        Sydney's husband was the best out of a bad bunch and she knew that, the reason she married him was his kind and caring attitude and she had never had so full a heart than when her children were born. But no matter how hard someone tries they can't escape their family and Sydney is just about to find out how depraved his family is when her brother in law decides to stay for a few days. - Looking for someone to play an abusive brother in law who blackmails an unsuspecting housewife and turns her into nothing more than a whore for his personal amusement. A short one shot that definitely belongs in the extreme section. Depraved souls are implored to enquiry further.
    𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐁𝐓𝐒      𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵 | 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘯 1: 𝘝𝘰𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘢, 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘗𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤, 𝘋𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘈𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺.
        Haven't really got a little blurb for this one; essential I've just recently watched Vox Machina on Amazon and that made me revisit the first campaign and it got me thinking about an idea about the sort of things that go on outside of the show (or even during it without our knowledge) Of course, in typical Obscura fashion these scenario's are deeply warped and twisted for example Laura could be forced to give Liam a handjob while Travis was none the wiser, or Ashley offers her body to the producers who threaten to kick her off the show due to her the other commitments she has. Basically it's a sandbox but the most important thing is that this could be a series of short encounters, swapping characters and engaging in fun little scenario's rather than delving into some long drawn out story.
    𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦/𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 | 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘌𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘦𝘹, 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘊𝘶𝘮, 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱, 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘹, 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵
        The battle is over and for your gallantry the Sultan has granted you his most prized possession as a reward. The head of his lavish Harem for one night only. She is yours to do with as you see fit, but no harm must befall her for even a single bruise upon her perfect caramel skin will have you hung at dawn. - Basically I just want to roleplay an erotic belly dancer which leads to a passionate fuck. Just a quickie but I think it would be really fun!
    𝐒𝐧𝐮𝐟𝐟'𝐝      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦/𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 | 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵, 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘚𝘯𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘕𝘰 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴
        Getting Snuffed is the new craze. Everyone is talking about it but only a few decide to go ahead and get killed by a stranger. Luckily now there's an app just for that - think of tinder only this time you don't survive the first date. - A nice quick little roleplay where one of our characters snuffs the other one after matching on a tinder like app. Obviously not for the faint of heart but could be a fun little dive into stories that include bad endings.
    𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦/𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 | 𝘖𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵, 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘎𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦, 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘹, 𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘊𝘶𝘮, 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
        Your day has been a long one and it seems that you have constantly been on your feet. But the road still winds and you are desperately far from your destination. Lucky you that there is a tavern just over the hill, the sound of merry chatter and the smell of cooked meat luring you in. It's only when you enter do you discover that it is run by a female troupe of goblins who are more than happy to give you a room for the night.. And any other "comfort" you may desire.  - I just want to roleplay a cute busty goblin wrench okay?! Seriously though this would be a fun little one shot for anyone who like that idea, in this universe goblins would be known for their lustful ways and are almost exclusively female yet they can mate with every other race there is.
    𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵, 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘈𝘨𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱, 𝘓𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
        You never really had a chance to spend any real time with your fathers new wife. You were away for college or university or whatever matters you had to attend to that forced you away from home, but now your back and it turns out that not only is your new step-mother an insatiable slut it seems she's taken quite a liking to you. - Another nice little roleplay to satisify my desire to play a thick, busty older woman who wants to milk her young son in law dry with her loving affection.
    𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤-𝐚-𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛      𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦/𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵, 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘦𝘹, 𝘕𝘰 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴, 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺
        On-demand streaming had ruined cinema and many main-stream actors and actresses were having to find new ways to pay for their luxurious lifestyles, many of them turning to prostitution for ridiculous fees. Competition is ripe and many have even started getting surgery to appeal more such as breast and ass enlargement. Of course, while the lesser known actresses are forced to work the streets it just so happens you can afford to pay for that celebrity crush you've always had - Another one-shot where you get to fuck a celebrity. I think it would be fun and using celebrities and writing stories around them is one of my biggest kinks!
    𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞 ♡      𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘹 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦/𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵, 𝘋𝘶𝘣-𝘊𝘰𝘯, 𝘈𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘦𝘹, 𝘗𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘚𝘦𝘹, 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
        Skylar's feminine features and smaller frame were always getting him the worst of situations. Specifically with the alpha males of the workplace. Part of him hated the names they called him, part of him loved the way they stared as they verbally assaulted him. He's decided to take things up a notch and go into work wearing something that will definitely get their attention. - Always wanted to do a dub-con play where my fem-boy dresses like a slut to get the attention of a bully!

Luna

Eleanor had always dreamt of her wedding day, ever since she was a young girl with not a care in the world. It was a common thing to dream about for women growing up; supposidly it was the going to be the happiest day of her life eclipsing the second happiest day: her engagement. And after planning for most of her life it brought her joy to see it all coming together: from the idyllic venue to the catering. The little invitations that were sent out in their droves to the simply gorgeous dress she was going to wear. Everything was perfect and it would be a day that she would be proud to look back on and smile with her future husband. And yet, despite all of that she couldn't deny the nervous feeling that had gripped her heart and the anxious nausea that filled her stomach.

Make no mistake. She wasn't having second thoughts.

It was her mother that put the notion into her head, bringing up memories that had been cast aside years ago, for good reason as well. Looking through old photos she knew she was going to run into some ex partners and her mother loved to dwell on them longer than she should have. In this particular instance it wasn't a lover at all, instead it was something much more intimate. Before she had even met her husband to be she was seeing someone, but not in the relationship type of way. Eleanor submitted her body to this person completely in the most degrading of ways. It was a power that they held over her, no it was the fact that they knew that deep down Eleanor loved it.

She wasn't able to shake it from her mind and after days agonising over it Eleanor watched herself make a very big mistake, sending an invitation to her own wedding their way. it was irrational, foolish and completely fucked; but she couldn't deny that lying in bed, thinking of those times she brought herself to the best orgasms she had had in the entirity of her current relationship. Maybe she was after one last night before she took another person's name. Maybe it was her own form of self-sabotage or maybe it was that base animalistic side that Eleanor knew she had, clawing to be free.

Setting:
Contemporary modern day Greece, the venue for the wedding itself which is where the majority of the story would take place. Opportunities would arise for flash back sequences set in the past in various locations.

What I'm after:
I am looking someone to play the Mistress/Master from Eleanor's past. I intentionally didn't disclose the gender to leave it up to yourselves as I welcome both male and female pairings. (Not going to lie I'm leaning a little towards a Female x Female pairing as that just adds another layer of scandal that is going to take place during this heterosexual wedding.) You can play your character however you like! They would need to be quite assertive in what they want in the bedroom and the things they are going to make Eleanor do but I would love them to have some character outside of that realm as well. Perhaps quirky or charming during the filler conversations. The most important thing is depth of character, no one likes two dimensional protagonists.

Plot direction:
This story was inspired by Destination: Wedding, an absolutely amazing film starring Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder which I highly recommend watching it's just so funny. The film itself takes place over the course of a wedding which is about three days and I would like to have that sorta time limit involved with this one as well. This is to keep the story on the straight and narrow and give us something to end for. In terms of what is actually going to happen in the story is dependant on discussion. Your character might do everything in their power to make Eleanor leave her fiancée at the altar and run off with them. Or perhaps it is just a one off fling with both of them parting ways for good afters - maybe it's out of sheer spite that your character shows Eleanor what she is missing effectively ruining her marriage before it starts. Which ever one takes your fancy, it's all about the discussion before hand!

Story Tags:
BDSM / Degradation / Dub-con / Humiliation / Bruising / Adultery / Public Sex / Ownership / Physical & Sexual Abuse / Messy Sex / Sex Toys

Luna

With the ever increasing rise in tuition fees and the complete abolishment of student financing Nate found himself in a precarious position. It was his dream to go into the gaming industry but without any connections to get a foot into the door he required a degree to be even noticed by some reputable company. He had tried everything: working multiple low wage jobs, saving every penny he could and it still became painfully clear that he would never be able to afford the education he needed. There was however a new scheme the government had brought in. Taking a leaf from Amsterdam's book sex working had become legal and was even promoted especially to students. This came in many different shapes and sizes, from red-light districts booming the economy in every major city, to street corner prostitutes enjoying more rights and no harassment from the law. The most popular by far was individuals becoming 'sex-slaves' for a year, being bought by either a single person or in many cases an entire family and then being paid a rather lucrative lump sum at the end of it, the application process was even government run meaning that there was no risk of not being paid although it did mean it was taxed. Obviously.

Back to Nate, this was an option he hadn't really considered, he was a feminine twenty year old and bi-curious at best. Women who owned used the sex slave program went exclusively for the buff, hung men that could satisfy them for hours on end. It wasn't until he was out clubbing one night, cross-dressing as a dare from a close friend that he noticed the sheer amount of men that tried to chat him up, even going so far to experience the groping that women often complained about. Worst off all he even felt sexy being the object of desire. He was out of options and desperate to achieve his goals so with a pounding in his chest he applied to be a sex-slave under the name Natalie listing his gender as trans and awaited to be allocated an owner for a year.

Setting: Contemporary modern America

What I'm after: So! This is an idea that has been in my head for a while. Not only does it really satisfy my itch to play a feminine man but I think the setting leaves loads of different routes to take. Personally for this one I would love to play opposite to a male character, perhaps one that isn't my usual abusive daddy type maybe a bear whose a bit shy and caring. Of course if my partner is willing I would also love to play against a married couple, my character serving both of them!

Plot direction: As by the synopsis Nate is doing this as a means to an end but I would love if by the end of it he either falls in love with his owner or is broken completely that he goes on to apply again, simply being a sex slave for the near future and making a fortune doing it. His dreams that were held so dearly being forgotten by the excitement that the process brought and the confidence he gained.

Story Tags:
Trans Male x Male and or female, or both! / Cross Dressing / Cosplay / Deepthroating / Messy sex / Rough sex / Manipulation / Ownership / Humiliation / Romance / Slice of Life / World Building

Luna

Across the globe some of the wealthiest men are being picked off one by one. Of course, with enough going on in the world the media is paying little attention to these apparent suicides. The secret agencies of the world however know that these are results of a highly skilled assassin and have thus decided to send their top agents to investigate. One thing becomes clear straight away; each of those killed had certain.. sexual tendencies as at the scene of every incident there is an ominous calling card with a storage drive showing the recently departed doing some unspeakable illegal things. Some believe that whoever is committing the homicides are doing the right thing, putting monsters to rest but they are still a vigilante by taking the law into their own hands and even being able to obtain the information on their target means they either know what they are doing or have some serious intelligence to work of.

After some top notch investigating and sleuth work it comes to the attention that each man ordered a prostitute the night of their deaths, of course each one came from a different agency but it definitely gives them the lead they need to narrow things down.

Little do they know who they are truly dealing with, and little do they know how well she covers her tracks. She's unrelenting, unstoppable and anyone who tries to get in her way will soon find out why they call her the Widowmaker.

Setting: Contempory modern locations across the globe.

What I'm after: Someone to play an international agent chasing down my gorgeous assassin - who knows how it goes after they meet one another, do they walk away together or will another grave be dug. I do really see this being a nice drawn out story set across multiple locations with some genuine character development and deception going on so because of that I would be looking for someone who understands how to write in a macro format as well as just what goes on between our characters! Both male and female characters are welcome for this one!

Plot direction: A story that moves from place to place, with twists and turns which either lead to romance between our characters or an untimely end.

Story Tags:
Slow Burn / Mystery /  Spies /  Snuff / Extreme themes /  Romance / Deception / Manipulation / Macro & Micro Prose

Luna

The Twin Kingdoms, Couthia & Nightingale have a long and storied history. Their alliance has lasted centuries which have only strengthened the ideals of friendship and goodwill between them. As is tradition, the King or Queen sends their heir to spend time under their counterparts tutelage and that time has come once more, the Crown Princess of Couthia travelling to Ravenhold, the capital of Nightingale to learn under the leadership of Queen Evangelica IV. You have heard stories about her, waging two wars in her lifetime against the brutal savages that come from across the seas and pushing a cultural revolution that has uplifted the prosperity of her kingdom tenfold. Women enjoy more rights a house of commons was established to give a voice to the peasantry and innovation is encouraged. For the Crown Princess this would be an opportunity of a lifetime to learn under the guidance of someone who was considered a role model for so many.

It is only upon arrival that things soon turn out to not be what they seem. The population talks in hushed voices, agonising wailing can be heard from the massive fortress dungeons that dot the landscape and there have even been rumours that the Queen herself dabbles in the darkest of arts. Despite all of this, one can never really know for sure and to the Crown princess the Queen is nothing but amicable to her company, showing her the ropes of leadership and spoiling her like a mother would a favoured child. It is because of this that the most devious plans are born. Eva has no children off her own, but with the Crown Princess she intends to mate her with the demons she has been conspiring herself, giving her a legitimate heir to the Couthia throne and with the two kingdoms cemented under her rule she'd spread her darkness to the world itself, twisted armies lead by her and the demonic anti-christ she called her surrogate son.

Setting: High medieval fantasy

What I'm after: Someone to play the younger Crown Princess to my older regal Queen. Also someone who isn't put up by contextually dark themes that will be going on around the interactions between the two characters.

Plot direction: In my head I want this to start off relatively soft, the Queen welcoming the princess and giving her a fairytale experience but then the cracks start to show until it escalates into a full blown degenerate storyline with the Crown Princess groomed to be impregnated with a demon.

Story Tags:
High Fantasy / Magic / Slow Burn / Dark Themes / Torture / Rape / Breeding / Gore / Horror / Verbal Abuse / Younger x Older / Age Gap

Luna

There's been quite a few changes in the office this year already, forced redundancies, pay rises not meeting the increased cost of living and even the hours worked have increased as well. It feels like everything is going down hill, your favourite boss got fired and there's talk of someone new coming to replace him, which is odd. Usually people move up the ladder from within the department but apparently the woman getting the job has little to no experience what so ever and is going to be getting a hell of lot more than the last guy. There's been rumours, that she's fucked every executive in the company to get the position, or that she blackmailed her way to the top all you know is that someone is going to have to bite the bullet and show her the ropes. Lucky you.

On her first day she calls you into the office, she's quite the opposite from what you were expecting and it seems that everyone was right in thinking she doesn't have a clue but her ability to delegate her own workload is astonishing, she simply has to show a bit of skin and say the right words and everything gets done for her - people hate it but they can't say no. You're one of those people, hating the fact that you're doing everything for her until you discover that all that sexuality is vindicated and she's not scared to act upon those lustful cravings in the workplace.

Setting: Contemporary modern America

What I'm after: In my head I've got this down as a role-reversal scenerio, a dominant woman making a buff, manly man submit through seduction and sexuality. Of course there's loads of room for office politics but this is not and repeat not a romance play.

Plot direction: Starting with her coming into the business, to gradually revealing her true self and showing the workplace exactly how she gets what she wants.

Story Tags:
Female x Male / Pegging / Femdom / Breast Worship / Public sex / Manipulation / Multiple Characters / Degradation

Luna

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖌 & 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘

Thank you for coming to the end of the request thread! Important announcements below!

Bumping thread 17/01/2023 | [𝗡𝗼𝗻-𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲]

Changelog updated 19/09/2022 | [𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲]

• Discrete & Anonymous removed!
  • Cubic Zerconia added!
  • To Reap and Rule added!
  • Executive added!
  • Insatiable Step-mother one shot added!
  • Fuck-a-celeb one-shot added!
  • Bully Me ♡ one shot added!

Important Announcements:
17/01/2023: New year, new me, same depravity.

Currently Seeking:
Wanting to play cute little femboys against older women / men. Preferably mommy or daddy types! Also longing for some Female x Female pairings.

It's a lot to take in, this request thread but to show me that you've made it tell me your favourite colour and why!