Genie looking for Lamp Finder (F for Any)

Started by Psyonicg, October 16, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psyonicg

Hello so a quick note before I throw on some details, this is just one plot idea that keeps popping up in my head and refuses to leave so I thought I'd make a post about it!

The Plot!

My character is a genie or spirit or other magical creature with (practically) unlimited power that is beholden to whomever controls a certain object: lamp, bottle, ring etc.
Your character is someone (no restrictions) who finds said object and is cunning enough to find a loophole in the limited number of wishes rule and makes my character your personal genie slave.
Sound simple enough? Great!

The Setting!

I'm not particularly fussy when it comes to setting although I am not a big fan of boring modern day settings. Anything magical or sci-fi is big in my books.
Your character can be any race, gender, etc you wish to be although certain restrictions apply:

• No animal of any kind, be that werewolf, cat person, etc. 
  • And no huge creatures, human size roughly although particularly tall or small creatures within reason (halflings or dwarfs for example) are ok.

Bonus points!

I'm more likely to be willing to RP with you and be more invested in the RP if you:

Have a dominant character.
Include a story and a motivation for your character acquiring the lamp(etc.)
Demonstrate the relationship between the characters in environments other than sexual (if I had a genie I'd flaunt it)
Have it set in a sci-fi or fantastical world.
Have your character treat my character like his own personal slave along with the clothing/punishing/working associated with this role. (Humiliation and degradation)

Point deductions!

I'm less likely to want to RP with you if you desire the following.

Scat or water sports.
Serious mutilation OR gore.
Male on male.
Modern day setting.
Smut

So that's everything. If you're interested PM me!
O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!