Seeking a ruthless Orc Chief for a three player game! (EX)

Started by Doomsday, September 29, 2012, 02:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138759.0 Here is the IC thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138515.50 Here is the OOC thread

Basically, months ago, a horde of orcs, a monstrosity previously unknown to the world, swarmed out of the mountains and into elven territory; They were a a completely male race, created by malevolent and cruel gods, bent on two goals: Annihilating and subjugating their enemies. My character, Makretia, a strong-willed elven warrior, was one of the first to be captured by Gorgamesh and his horde.

Fast forward to months later: The orcish horde is on the verge of swallowing the entire Elven Kingdom, with only a few hoa ldout communities withstanding their might. The proud warrior once known as Makretia is known now as Doshvin, a demeaning orcish term, and she is now an obedient, mindless slave to Gorgamesh. The orcs storm a defenseless village and capture our other main character: Shaelee, a priestess, played by Bramble. Shaelee is soon singled out by Gorgamesh, and she will now be his second pet.

Just to clarify a few things now: We need Gorgamesh to be cruel, mean, brutal. He will treat Doshvin like a favored pet, and there are almost no restrictions to what Gorgamesh can do with Doshvin. Shaelee, however, will be treated differently, much to Doshvin's jealous anger. She will be the favored pet; Adored, almost entirely unabused, bathed with gems and riches; I imagine her almost like a sort of wife-slave of Gorgamesh, while Doshvin is a Pet-Slave. Another interesting dynamic: Shaelee knew Makretia from before, and is determined to help the poor, broken elf.

Some of the kinks we expect to see involve pregnancy, symbols of ownership (tattoos, piercings, etc.) dehumanization/humiliation (moreso towards Doshvin, with a much lesser extent towards Shaelee), etcetera.

Our last partner had to bow out, as he had not enough free time to devote to our game; Bramble and myself aren't exactly prepared to post in this thread once a day either, so you must be comfortable with a slower paced game.

If interested, just drop a reply here, or PM me or Bramble. Thanks!

Notadrywall

I would be very interested, this sounds right up my alley.

Tackyhillbilly