D&D adventure in pulp setting. Peril, monsters, sexploitation!

Started by FragarachZ, July 31, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

towerhouse

Was wondering if a human paladin turned tiefling would be able to keep their paladin powers, as the tiefling no longer has a soul.

Obviously, they still have to follow their paladin moral code.
-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

Quote from: towerhouse on August 02, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
Was wondering if a human paladin turned tiefling would be able to keep their paladin powers, as the tiefling no longer has a soul.

Obviously, they still have to follow their paladin moral code.

That's possible. Cursed ones still have souls, but their fiend has claim over it. Their only escape from the deal is either killing the fiend or suicide by angel sex.

Quote from: Snake on August 02, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
Interested, perhaps a tiefling char that's actually 100% sterile or is absolutely in control of it as most outsiders are

Altered races are completely sterile as written in the house rules. Also outsiders might not work exactly as you'd expect but we'll leave that for skill checks later.

Quote from: Sethala on August 02, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
Hm, I'm interested in this.

Oh my yes.  Definitely want to go with Paladin in this case, possibly with a wolf for a steed.  (Or possibly a summoner.)

A lion might be most fitting in stead of a warhorse for a paladin, but it's your choice. Thinking back on fantasy art I've seen, a warrior babe riding a sabertooth tiger is also awesome. Just keep in mind the steed is actually a celestial taking on the shape of a mount so you might want to be careful how close you get to it  O:)

O&O

Snake

So if a tiefling offs themselves by banging an angel...theyr'e gone permanently or can reincarnate into another mortal form?

Fuck better rethink my hermaphrodite tieflings' tendency toward angel pussy... . XD

towerhouse

So, for the altered races, we are going by player's handbook stats right?

So if an elf becomes a tiefling, they lose all of their elf abilities, gaining the tiefling abilities.  Then they lose -2 Dex, +2 Cha, +1 Int.

Just want to make sure... 
-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

Quote from: towerhouse on August 03, 2017, 01:49:56 AM
So, for the altered races, we are going by player's handbook stats right?

So if an elf becomes a tiefling, they lose all of their elf abilities, gaining the tiefling abilities.  Then they lose -2 Dex, +2 Cha, +1 Int.

Just want to make sure...

Your character gets the racial traits of whatever race they are. Should that change during game, the ability scores etc will be adjusted yes as the mutation will take its toll both physically and mentally they'll lose the previous racial adjustment.
Note that for tieflings there's the variant trait of "feral" that improves dex and int instead of charisma.
O&O

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

I'd rather we stick to published rather than playtest material. Unless it's for the specific abilities of that kit, you can make a barbarian or a fighter with a matching background and work as a non-spellcasting wilderness warrior.
O&O

Muse

*waves*  hi there Frag. 

Do you have room for another? 

What sort of post speed are you hoping for? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

FragarachZ

Quote from: Muse on August 03, 2017, 05:53:21 AM
*waves*  hi there Frag. 

Do you have room for another? 

What sort of post speed are you hoping for? 

Hey Muse!
For posting speed hoping for as good as it gets. As for room for another nothing is set in stone yet, I've gotten only one actual character so far in this thread.
O&O

Kathyan

The thought of an aasimar keeps circlying my mind just because the idea of a tieling and an aasimar having sex is so hot, but... as I havent fully decide myself yet, what kind of birth control methods are there available, maybe I could have access to some spell or through herbalism kit proficiency?

And well with so many tieflings around wanting to save their souls by copulating with a celestial I'm thinking going with a cleric. ^^

FragarachZ

Quote from: Kathyan on August 03, 2017, 12:23:12 PM
The thought of an aasimar keeps circlying my mind just because the idea of a tieling and an aasimar having sex is so hot, but... as I havent fully decide myself yet, what kind of birth control methods are there available, maybe I could have access to some spell or through herbalism kit proficiency?

And well with so many tieflings around wanting to save their souls by copulating with a celestial I'm thinking going with a cleric. ^^

If you're an aasimar you can't have children. As for birth control, there's herbalism/alchemy/medicine as well as the good old diplomacy check "Please don't cum inside me Sir, I'll drink it instead!" for example.
Also "celestial" and "fiend" refers to actual angels and fiends the planar creatures. Aasimar and tiefling don't have power over the souls of others they're just a different or changed spirit in a physical body.
O&O

Kathyan

Yeah I asked because I was also considering going human yet. And yes I know you were referring to actual celestial and fiends and to aasimar and tieflings yet the idea of an aasimar and a tiefling banging each other is still hot :P
Also there is also an alternate hole for cumming in should the diplomacy check fail ^^ but yeah I would look for proficiency in one of the kits to have birth control tools. And I thought of a cleric because eventually she could be able to call forth a celestial and so I thought the tieflings would have to 'convince' my cleric to do that favor to them. ^^

FragarachZ

Looks like the description wasn't specific enough or there's been misunderstandings. Sorry if my post wasn't more detailed.

Holy ones (aasimar) and cursed ones (tieflings) are not considered celestial and fiendish beings. They are mortals, altered by outside influence. They can mate safely with others as they are natives of the material world. The actual outsiders, angels, devils and demons are otherworldly beings and their essence is overwhelming and alien to the point where they would produce offspring with a mortal, that mortal dies on the spot. Aasimar and tieflings don't kill via snu-snu.

During the creation of aasimars, there's a chance the celestial spirit will preserve the mortal partner's body and an entirely new being awakens in the hollowed out shell. This is not something the angel chooses to bestow. Mortals are either annihilated in the act or are durable enough to nurture a spirit that preserves the body and takes over after a year and a day. There are no memories of what the original body experienced. It's essentially a character reroll. Instead of a baby angel, the new consciousness possesses the preserved body.

As for tieflings, union is still deadly towards mortals but demons and devils may know a way to instead turn the person into a cursed one (tiefling). In this case the consciousness remains but the body will mutate and the fiend will lay claim to the soul at a later time. Since this is something the fiend decides to do, without insurance they can choose to go back on their word and instead kill their partner. Or they can decide to mess up a righteous paladin or cleric by raping them and cursing them with the transformation.

Also, altered races will be quite rare. They'd be about 5% of the total population of the empire.
O&O

Flying Tengu

There's a great deal in this that appeals to me!

I'll see if I can come up with something.  Ideas are coming!

Pink Kitten

I'm away from home and my computer for the whole week, but I'll try to get a more detailed character up as soon as I can! :-)

I was thinking of a young wood elven (or maybe half elven) druid who travels the world as a performer of sorts, a dancer who combines natural magic into her alluring act; trying to spread the elven culture among the people and hopefully giving them a more positive picture of them... looking at something like this for her so far:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Flying Tengu

Here's my character.  Thanks to corvusul86 for putting everything in a neat format to copy!

Posting rate:  Generally at least once a day.  Weekends can be a bit more spotty, but probably once a day is doable.

Kinks I'd like:  Actions involving breasts, forced pleasure, sexy submission, perhaps the occasional audience, general sexy consequences and happenings.

Kinks I wouldn't like:  Anal, pain, anal pain, excessive cruelty.

character
Mia Lin
Human Monk of the Four Elements

Armor Class 15
Hit Points 23/23
Ki Points 3/3
Speed 40 feet
Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 9 (-1) Dex 16 (+3) Con 14 (+2) Int 12 (+1) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 14 (+2)
Saves Strength, Dexterity
Trained Skills Acrobatics, Athletics, Medicine, Religion
Weapon Proficiencies Simple Weapons, Shortsword
Armor Proficiencies None!
Tool Proficiencies Herbalism Kit
Languages Common, Elven, Primordial

Abilities
Unarmored Defense When wearing no armor or shield, AC = 10+Dex mod+Wis mod (already included)
Martial Arts Use Dex instead of Str for attack and damage rolls of unarmed strikes and monk weapons, and can use d4 for damage.  When you attack, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action.
Hermit Feature: Discovery You have access to a unique and powerful discovery.  Needs GM discussion.
Deflect Missiles You man use your reaction to reduce damage from a ranged weapon attack by 1d10+dex mod+monk level.  If it is reduced to 0, you can catch it.  If you do so, you may spend 1 ki point to make a proficient ranged attack with it as part of the same reaction.
Monastic Tradition:  Way of the Four Elements Gain Elemental Attumentent, plus more as you level
Water Whip You can spend 2 ki points as a bonus action to create a whip of water that shoves and pulls a creature to unbalance it. A creature that you can see that is within 30 feet of you must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 3d10 bludgeoning damage, plus an extra 1d 10 bludgeoning damage for each additional ki point you spend, and you can either knock it prone or pull it up to 25 feet closer to you. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage, and you don’t pull it or knock it prone.

Combat
Dart ranged (20/60) +5, 1d4+3 damage
Quarterstaff melee +5, 1d6+3 damage, 1d8+3 damage (2 handed)

Personality Traits What a strange, exciting world there is outside the monastery walls; is this really what things are like?
Satisfaction comes from within, not from without.
Ideal Self-Determination -- Everyone deserves the chance to find their own destiny.
Bond The monastery.  I can never go back, but it is still a part of me, and I learned everything I know there.
Flaw How much did a life spent in martial and spiritual training really prepare me for the real world?

Equipment
Quarterstaff
10 Darts
Herbalism Kit
Scroll Case filled with Mantras
Explorer's Pack (backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin,50 feet of hempen rope)
Common Clothes
Winter Blanket

Trinket  A fragment of a beautiful song, written as musical notes on two pieces of parchment.
During her travels, Mia encountered a dying elf.  She did her best to treat him, but there didn't seem to be any injury on him, and he couldn't speak.  Then, with great urgency, he thrust these sheets into her hand.  She's been carrying them ever since, hoping she can unravel what was so important about them.

Mia Lin doesn't remember how she came to be in the monastery.  If one of the other monks there was her mother, she never knew.  Her earliest memory is of sweeping, but that's not really a surprise.  She spent a lot of time sweeping.

Even as a youth, there was no denying Mia's gifts.  She was skilled both physically and spiritually, overcoming her fellow students in every possible way.  Unless one counted discipline.  She was given extra chores again and again for arguing with her teachers or fighting with other students so often it was a wonder that she kept up on her studies.  But she did, and continued to excel.

On her eighteenth birthday, she was supposed to spend the night in meditation, and test to become a full member of the monastery the next day.  As she meditated, however, a vision came upon her.  She could feel a male presense, perhaps more than one, hands running all over her supple nude body.  A voice whispered to her, telling her that she had nothing more to learn at the monastery.  She felt the hands teasing, tugging, her shapely legs gently spread... and then her eyes opened.

Strange as the vision was, she knew she had to act on it.  She slipped silently over the wall in the night, leaving the monastery behind forever.  She's been travelling ever since.

Kathyan

Valva Lurlun
Aasimar Cleric of Rao (Knowledge)

Background
Formerly a human acolite Valva was a pious and ever willing servant of the order, always following every command given to her and procuring the best for the church. It was like this that she volunteered to bond with a celestial, sure it would cost her her life but it was all for a greater good, the retrieval of a long lost treasure the elders had been looking for for generations.

The visage of the summoned angel was glorious, magnificent, blissful and it was all before she was even able to touch him, once she was able to commune with him Valva thought she was going to die in the most delightful pleasure she could ever experience and that was indeed what hapenned though not quite exactly as her soul.... and she was reborn as a holy one.

She had no memories of her past life now though she would still kept herself as loyal to the church as before if not even more but she now had no clue of what had she offered herself to being her only clue the magical marking she had inherited on her ass but that she couldn't see herself as none of her fellow acolites and friends knew about it either, apparently it was supposed to be a secret except only to the highest members of the church. Her death and rebirth was motive of joy on the order but Valva still had a pending quest so after the celebrations finished she left the safety of the order and searched herself for some kind soul that would help solve the mystery she bore on her rear while also find the hidden treasure as it was commended to her.

Trinket: A sheet of parchment upon which is drawn a complex mechanical contraption
Trying to find out about her mission she once came up with an inventor to whom she showed her bare ass in hope for some clues, after lenghtly, detailed and pleasant examination she was not able to determine the mystery behind the magical marking but she explained to Valva that she had to orgasm or became extremely aroused for the map to be seen. As a sort of payment for the pleasurable moments Valva had given to her this woman gave her a sheet which contained the blueprint of the small contraption she had used to make Valva orgasm, should she find an inventor herself she could request another one is made for her personal use.

Inheritance: Valva doesn't remember why or how but she has a map tattooed on her ass which has to be fully spread to be read though it only shows itself when she orgasms or is in blissful ecstasy. It reveals the secret location of a hidden treasure but it's true motive hasn't been revealed yet

Trait: I misuse long words in an attempt to sound smarter.
Ideal: Destiny. Nothing and no one can steer me away from my higher calling.
Bond: My tools are symbols of my past life as a human, and I carry them so that I will never forget my roots.
Flaw: I have a weakness for the vices of the city, especially exotic sex.

Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1293107

Petrus02

WIP

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1291551

Background Soldier(scout): Inalana was a part of the Army of the woodelves. Although officially retired, she still has a good standing with many of her former officers and comrades. She worked as a scout to protect her land from all and any threats, seeking to discover them before they came close, and give her allies enough time to react and prepare.

Feature:Vou have a military rank from your career as a soldier.
SoIdiers loyal to your former military organization
still recognize your authority and influence, and they
defer to you if they are of a Iower rank. You can invoke
your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and
requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary
use. You can also usually gain access to friendly
military encampments and fortresses where your
rank is recognized.

Trait
I'm haunted by memories of war. I can't get the images
of violence out of my mind.

Ideal
My city, nation, or people are all that matter.

Bond
I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves

Flaw
People who can not live by themselves get what they deserve.

Other personality stuff

FragarachZ

Going to ask everyone who still has interest to submit their characters, sheet, background information and illustration within the next week as well as what posting speed they can manage or what they're comfortable with. Please also include what kinks you would like to include and avoid in the game. You can include the additional information in your post if you already posted the character so it's easier for me to find.

Looking to start this game up next weekend latest and I'd like to know how many there are still for this game and what I will have to work with.

The party will consist of 4 lady adventurers of my choice from the applicants. If there are more than 4 characters submitted, based on how many there are there's a chance for a second group or the additional characters can join if we have dropouts.
O&O

Sethala

GOing to bow out of this for now then, as we're going on vacation pretty much all of next week for GenCon.  When I get back I'll try to give you a character to fill if there's an open slot.

indarkestknight

Ah, damn, I had just seen this and thought that a character based on this image would be a great fit, but if only ladies will be chosen, I guess that's out...

towerhouse

Name:  Takuya
Race: Tiefling
Class:  Paladin Oathbreaker
Background: Far Traveler
Alignment: LN

Proficient Skills: Persuasion (CHA), Insight (WIS), Athletics (STR), Perception (WIS)
Proficient Tools: Musical Instrument (Bamboo Flute)

Armor: Chain mail,
Weapon: Longsword, 5 javelins
Other: Holy Symbol (emblem on shield)
Language:  Something akin to Japanese

Str:  15, Dex:  10, Con:  14, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 16

HP:  28
AC:  18
Fighting Style (Lv. 2): Dueling

Typically prepared spells:
1st level: Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite, Divine Favor

In Takuya's recent adventure he acquired a pendant of silver stone engraved with a strange rune.  At night, he saw the face of a beautiful maiden in the stone.  She appeared trapped and begged for his help.  After some divination, he decided to find a way to free the poor woman.  There was something about her that the Paladin couldn't quite resist.  He became obsessed with the necklace, soon finding a wizard who could help him. 

Upon her freedom, he found himself mesmerized by the woman.  It turned out she was a powerful demon succubus, locked away centuries ago in the necklace.  Her powers were beyond Takuya, and he lost all control in her presence.  He fell smitten to her.  In the end, the truth was revealed.  In the peak of pleasure, she took his soul, turning him into a tiefling.  The change was not complete, as overnight, his body changed to that of a female.  Takuya was now her new love toy.  Her mistress soon took off to seek revenge against her captors, leaving her alone to explore her new body, when the summon from Drake arrived.  At first she was unsure, but her mistress encouraged her to make a "name" for herself.  She has no idea what that means.  It has something to do with her new succubus nature, one that will give her urges that are beyond control. 

Personality Traits: I have a strong code of honor or sense of propriety that others don't comprehend.
Ideals:  Reserved. As someone new to these strange lands, I am cautious and respectful in my dealings. (Lawful)
Bond:   I'm fascinated by the beauty and wonder of this new land.
Flaws:  I am secretly (or not so secretly) convinced of the superiority of my own culture over that of this foreign land.

Ons:  Pretty much anything goes with female and male sexual partners. 
Offs:  Hemaphrodite.  Excrements.
Post Rate:  three times a week.

-TH

On/Offs

Phaia

@FragarachZ: Would you allow the Bladesinging class from Sword Coasts and the cantrips from there-- Booming Blade, Green-flame Blade.

I am thinking on an Elf [maybe half-elf] bladesinger

Phaia

FragarachZ

Quote from: Phaia on August 07, 2017, 06:54:37 AM
@FragarachZ: Would you allow the Bladesinging class from Sword Coasts and the cantrips from there-- Booming Blade, Green-flame Blade.

I am thinking on an Elf [maybe half-elf] bladesinger

Phaia

Sure thing, go ahead.
O&O

Phaia

new image and working on sheet and character hopefully will have it done today

WIP

Phaia