D&D adventure in pulp setting. Peril, monsters, sexploitation!

Started by FragarachZ, July 31, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragarachZ

Hello E!

I seemed to have more time on my hands lately and was wondering if I could get a group game started here on E if there is interest. As the title described, it would be set in a pulp sword and sorcery universe with scantly clad heroines, peril, gratuitous nudity and monstrous creatures along with depraved villains looking to have their way with them and put their vile offspring into them. The heroines would band together in a chauvinistic world and brave the dangers of wilds and dungeons and evil religions for glory and treasure.

Preferably a short adventure can be completed before the group inevitably falls apart like most forum games, but in hopes that there will be interest and some success we could take an episodic approach and play it as a series of adventures. Characters could fall, retire, get abducted and bred by nasties in-between, allowing for a rotating cast of characters (or players) if required.

I plan to use the most recent edition of dungeons and dragons rules (also known as 5e) with some house rule tweaks and personal flavoring on races.

I hope to get a balanced or at least functional group together. The characters will have recently met in the story and spent some time together, but this will be their first adventure as a team.

Races
Native races:

Human: The most common civilized mortal race in the world. They are citizens of the True Empire that existed for millenia, paying tribute to and ruled by the Dragon Emperor. The Empire spans the known world and the rule of the Emperor is absolute to the point he is considered a deity residing in the world of mortals. Once a year during the largest celebration, the dragon emperor assumes his true draconic form and flies from his palace so his people may bask in his terrifying glory. He otherwise rarely intervenes personally and tales speak of him wearing the shape of a human while residing in the royal palace. Audiences are granted only to the Grand Vizier and the Imperial Champion, as well as a select few servants living in the castle their entire lives. Within the Empire there are few laws and most crimes are punished by death on the spot unless an agreement can be made during the criminal and the victim, in which case the criminal is still branded.

Half-Elf: The offspring of a human and an elf (any subrace) parent. May be subjected to negative discrimination in certain parts of the world but otherwise treated as a citizen of the empire.

Invader races:

Ages ago, portals connecting the world with the feywild opened and elven conquerors attempted to invade and subjugate the Empire. The war failed and the fey lords were driven back by the Emperor. The remaining elves were either forced back to the feywild only to return centuries ago peacefully as allies this time, or some were stranded in the world, facing hostility from all folk and becoming a myth, living in secluded areas as nomadic, tribal folk that abandoned the old arcane ways and rediscovered magic by tapping into the land.

High Elf: A descendant of the planar conquerors and masters of the arcane who were crushed ages ago. They hail from the feywild and joined the world as explorers, emissaries or scholars. In place of a pantheon, they serve the fey lords who wield near limitless power in their home domain of the feywild. Their society is in its golden age, with floating citadels in the feywild and smaller communities in imperial cities on the material plane. All sexualities are accepted in their society and marriage doesn't exist as an institution, since most high elves tend to be polyamorous or rarely commit to a single partner long-term.

Wood Elf: People descended from elves who were stranded on the material plane after the great war. They are a reclusive, nomadic people. While they became tolerated over time, it is mostly thanks to them living in isolated tribes, only rarely interacting with people of the empire. They all but faded into myth, and while there are always individuals or groups more willing to cooperate with communities, there are places where the average citizen never met or heard of an elf outside of tales. Their society is tribal with many unique customs, such as ceremonially mating for life and the mates sharing a single vote on matters affecting the tribe. While different sexualities and multiple partners are accepted in their society, bondmates can only take a vow if they are able to produce offspring to ensure the future of the tribe.

Altered races:

Some races are not born naturally and come to be through external influence, unusual or otherworldly unions, unique circumstances or some sort of alteration. These races are as a result never born, and are unable to produce offspring.

Aasimar(Holy One): During the union of a mortal and a celestial, the soul of the mortal creature is annihilated and in rare occasions the empty vessel becomes host to part of the celestial spirit involved with a union. In these cases the mortal body doesn't die, but is placed in a coma for a year and a day, not requiring and food, water and is perfectly preserved. During this time, physical traits may alter and at the end of the period the new entity awakens with no memories of the previous life of the host body, but with the knowledge of speech, and skills and traits that might be reminiscent of what the mortal or celestial creature possessed. As such, they are "born" as completely new beings but with the skills and mind of a young adult. Holy ones do not age and are immortal unless killed. They can also safely mate with angels, as they have just enough celestial heritage to be immune to the fatal effects of the angel's climax.

Tiefling(Cursed One): During the union of a mortal and a fiend, the fiend may decide to consume the soul of the mortal creature, annihilating it forever. Should the creature decide not to, through some pact or its own cruelty, the mortal survives (though usually in critical condition) and mutates through the next night, enduring unimaginable pain as their body transforms into a more fiendish form, forever marked as possession of the fiend that caused the transformation. The benefits of this horrific transformation is eternal life, however the price is eternal servitude. Cursed Ones do not age and are immortal unless killed. However, upon death their soul is taken by their fiendish patron to be tortured for eternity. For this very reason cursed ones try desperately to avoid their doom. The only possible way for them to rest in peace is union with a celestial, which annihilates their souls but prevents the fiend from laying claim to it.

Dark Elf: First emerging during the great war, some elves volunteered to undergo experiments to empower them as warriors and spellcasters. The result of these alchemical and dark alterations were the dark elves. Through originally the method was known only to certain elven lords and archmages, the secret was found out and many others learned the secret arts, often enforcing it on unwilling subjects who were then broken or brainwashed into service. The alteration process kills any non-elf creature subjected to it, and even elves are rendered sterile after undergoing the ordeal. Such alteration takes months and several doses of chemicals and enchantments applied to the subject, causing violent reactions in the body and often damaging the mind. Only one of five elves undergoing the ritual survives to emerge as a fully capable deadly dark elf. The others either die from the chemicals or are driven insane, committing suicide before the mutation finalizes.

Genasi(Child of Air/Earth/Fire/Water): Sexual with an elemental being is usually fatal simply due to the fact that they can only exist temporary in the material plane, and their native environment is deadly to mortals without the right preparation and spells at bare minimum. However, rare rituals might exist in secret that can bind the essence of such beings to mortals, however doing so alters the personality of the host at least, their nature reflecting that of their bonded element more closely. They can no longer bear offspring and when their lives come to an end their remains are transformed and consumed in a torrent of elemental magic.

House rules and game info

Because this is E, sex will be part of this game and in certain unfortunate situation the characters might not be willing participants (such as after being defeated by horny goblins or offered as a bride to a demon). We will try to follow these guidelines for sex when it comes up:
-If sex is consensual, no rules are involved, only RP
-If non-consensual, we will use the death save mechanic. 3 successes means the assaulted party gets away or makes it through the ordeal, 3 failures means they are completely overpowered and at the mercy of the rapist.
-Humanoid races can interbreed with another in almost every case, but the offspring usually takes after one parent and is not a hybrid. Half-elves and half-orcs are the exception to this. Outsiders however do not sire offspring with mortals, such unions are in most cases deadly if the act is fully concluded. There are also powerful beings, shapechangers, dragons, aberrants and altered creatures that might be able to breed with any mortal creature.
-Pregnancies work differently in the game world. They draw a heavy toll on the mother from the start of the pregnancy, effectively meaning that if a character becomes pregnant they stop adventuring and retire. Without countermeasures a fertile female is almost certain to be impregnated with elves having a lower probability due to their longer lifespans.
-Sexuality and acts thereof will be common in the world, possibly a form of payment or service that a partner or higher power may demand. A fighter that loses to a superior during a challenge might be taken as prize, or depraved mages might request favors as a form of payment for teaching their spells to aspiring students. Druids or totem barbarians might have to offer their bodies to their animal gods so they can become vessels of their powers, warlocks and paladins could be similarly expected to offer themselves for sexual use to their patrons/familiars or paladin steed from time to time. Clerics might be tasked by their church to conjure a celestial and fulfill its needs and high level clerics might offer to flufill that union by abandoning their lives in hopes of creating a holy one for their religion. The possibilities are E-ndless.
-Going with the above, the world will have a pulp fantasy flavor to it meaning females will be treated as prizes, female adventurers often ridiculed for trying to break out of their position and viewed as "rape bait" waiting what's coming to them. Armor, even heavy will be similar in style to what is depicted in fantasy art from the time of pulp comics. Chainmail bikini, plate armor that is basically a metal bra, bracers and some loincloth, etc. Wardrobe malfuncitons and nudity during action will happen, whenever a character first drops to 50% hit points or below in an encounter, the DM might narrate that the character's clothing malfunctions, at least partially exposing their body from waist up or below. Dropping to 0 hp for the first time would mean the armor or clothing is rendered technically nonexistent and the character is naked or mostly so, at the mercy of whatever they are facing. Mechanically these are only there for flavor and like the description of equipment do not impact the rules. Malfunctioning armor or ripped clothes are fixed during short and long rests.

Leveling up:
Gaining enough experience points required for the next level is not enough, characters who wish to progress also need to find a teacher (a higher level character of the class they wish to take the level in). The training of the level requires a price or service that can be as simple as money or unique to the class or teacher (possibly sexual in nature)

Character creation and background
Character creation will be point buy as described in the first chapter of the players handbook, meaning 27 points to spend and at creation, abilities cap at 15 before racial modifiers. Characters will start at 3rd level, single-class characters, already possessing some experience as adventurers, enough to define their class path/archetype. For equipment take background + class granted items. Everyone gets max hp at first level then rolls each hit die after that. Reroll 1s when determining hit points this way. Roll 1d% for a trinket. The trinket you get ties in to the previous adventures of your character.
For gods and religion you can choose from the default greyhawk pantheon or if you play an elf, you can be a servant of a fey lord, if you are a tiefling or warlock you can serve a fiend, or a warlock with the great old one patron can be a member of a cult of an elder god.

World map

Story Intro
Npc image
You are summoned to the port town of Anfaigh, an exotic market town on the Northern coastline, bordering a great jungle to the Southwest and a wasteland to the East. The veteran adventurer Drake Stormgale, human warrior and your trusted ally from a previous quest has called for you, his message speaking of a great opportunity without going into detail. You have saved another dozens of times and shared moments of adventure and passion in the past so you have no reason to suspect deceit. Intrigued by the offer you arrive in the bustling city, full of unsavory figures and quickly find the inn your former companion is staying at. Soon you find there are others who were also summoned, just like you. Brave, beautiful women of strength, skill and cunning. Drake smiles as he finishes a round of cards, showing his hand of a queen of each suite.
"So, I have an opportunity that can provide glory, riches and even positions of power if you're interested. It's not a quest that any one person can complete, but as group the rewards far outweigh the risks."

Here are some inspirational images (nsfw):

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

O&O

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Pink Kitten

corvusul86

This sounds like it could be fun -- I'll put some tentative interest forward.

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Petrus02

let me put some tentative interest here. *vanishes into the thin air to keep lurking from the shadow under the bed, waiting for more* :-)

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

FragarachZ

Updated my initial post with game info. Looks like we have enough interest to form a party.

If still interested in playing please make a basic character based on the information in the initial post. Bonus points for genre appropiate artwork or illustration :)
O&O

Raveled

So in one fell swoop you've removed any interest I had in this game. Your races post doesn't mention Dargonborn or Halflings or Gnomes, so I'm guessing those races are just out. Having to find a teacher is seven kinds of bumpkis and is only going to slow down peoples' leveling. If players don't want to play non-con scenes they shouldn't have mechanics forcing their characters into non-con. And I think it's far more interesting to have pregnant PCs in the adventuring party than the force them out of the game. So... I'm bowing out of this.
O|O A|A Ideas

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

corvusul86

Lyssindra the Black Rose
CN High Elf Noble Warlock 3

Armor Class 13
Hit Points 22/22 (3d8 + 3)
Speed 30 feet
Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 8 (-1) Dex 15 (+2) Con 12 (+1) Int 15 (+2) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Saves Wisdom, Charisma; Advantage to save against charm
Trained Skills Arcana, History, Intimidation, Persuasion
Weapon Proficiencies Longsword, shortsword, shortbow, longbow, simple weapons
Armor Proficiencies Light Armor
Tool Proficiencies Dragonchess

Condition Immunities Immune to magical sleep
Senses Darkvision 60 feet
Languages Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic

Abilities
Trance A semiconscious meditative trance lasting 4 hours provides the same benefits as 8 hours of sleep
Cantrip Know a single cantrip from the wizard list, cast using the Intelligence stat: Light
Noble Feature: Position of Privilege You are part of high society, and people try to think the best of you.  You may secure an audience with a local noble.
Otherworldly Patron Archfey (The Queen of Air and Darkness)
Fey Presence As an action you may cause each creature in a 10 foot cube originating from you to take a Wisdom save vs. your Spell Save DC or be charmed or frightened (your choice) until the end of your next turn.  This ability refreshes when you finish a short or long rest.
Pact of the Tome You have a Book of Shadows, which grants three cantrips from any class spell list as long as you have it on your person.  It takes a one hour ceremony (which may be performed during a short or long rest) to replace it if it is lost.

Magic
Spell Save DC 12
Spell attack modifier +4
Spell Slot Level 2
Class Cantrips Known (2) Eldritch Blast, Friends
Book of Shadows Cantrips Known (3) Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
Elf Cantrip (Int Based -- DC 12, Attack +4) Light
Spells Known (4) Armor of Agathys, Charm Person, Sleep, Hold Person
Invocations Known (2) Agonizing Blast (Add Cha mod to Eldritch Blast), Eldritch Sight (Detect Magic at will)

Combat
Eldritch Blast ranged (120 ft) +4, 1d10+2 force damage
Quarterstaff melee +1, 1d8-1 damage (2 handed)

Personality Traits I don't like to get my hands dirty, and I won't be caught dead in unsuitable accommodations.  If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
Ideal Independence -- I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.
Bond I will face any challenge to win the approval of my family.
Flaw I secretly believe that everyone is beneath me.

Equipment
Quarterstaff
2 Daggers
Arcane Focus (staff)
Scholar's Pack (Backpack, book of lore, bottle of ink, ink pen, 10 sheets of parchment, a little bag of sand, a small knife)
Leather armor
Fine set of Clothes
Signet Ring
Scroll of pedigree
Purse containing 25gp
Trinket: A vial of Dragon Blood

Lyssindra spent most of her early life pampered by her noble family.  She proved to have a brilliant mind, and like her elder siblings before her, she sought a teacher in the arcane arts.  Unfortunately, a powerful wizard she despised desired her, and she had no interest in having sex with the foul old mage, and he would accept no other terms for her apprenticeship.  Even worse, his influence prevented anyone else from being willing to teach her.

Her family tried to convince Lyssindra to accept his tutelage, but instead she turned to the Archfey, finding and begging The Queen of Air and Darkness to grant her power.  Even years later she still shudders, in a combination of fear, awe, and sexual desire when she recalls her decades spent as the Archfey's pet to gain her favor.  In time the Queen of Air and Darkness grew bored with her, and she was sent away, but she had become a Warlock.

Lyssindra left the Feywild to further her knowledge of the arcane arts, so that she can return one day a true master of magics, surpassing both her siblings, and the archmage that sought to own her.  Despite her magical abilities she was unprepared for how dangerous the mortal world can be, and after only a week almost met her end at the claws of dragon.  With a combination of luck and guile she managed to trick it and escape with a small vial of its blood.  Unfortunately, this earned her a bitter enemy, who has sent out feelers to find and kill her for her impudence.  Even worse, she arrogantly believes the dragon left in the past, and is not aware of this complication.

Posting Speed I can post almost every day.
Ons I'm fine with most things.  I like lesbian sex scenes in particular, and I also have a fondness for reluctance (it seems this game's premise is full of that sort of thing).  I made a very selfish noblewoman character, so I'd like to see her have a difficult time.
Offs Bathroom related activities, and while I'm fine with graphic violence or torture in story, I'm not interested in making scenes about mutilation or extreme gore sexual.
On/Offs Thread https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=271827.0

Kathyan

Still interested but got a few questions before I decide what character to build:

- Half-orcs are not mentioned in the playable races yet they are in the house rules, so are we allowed to choose half orcs?
- Since getting pregnant effectively retires our character I'd like to know what are the odds of these happening, I mean what would be the mechanics to decide pregnancy?
- About armor malfunctioning, you say mechanically this is for flavor only and will not impact the rules, I take then that even while naked we still get the bonus from the armor that was worn?
- How much time would it take to level up once we find a teacher and pay is done?
- As say we would roll for hp are we we allowed rerolls?, say for example what if barbarian rolls a 1 on her d12 hp die?
- Oh and what material are we allowed to use? all official published material or just of it?, perhaps UA as well?

FragarachZ

Quote- Half-orcs are not mentioned in the playable races yet they are in the house rules, so are we allowed to choose half orcs?

Half-orcs exist but I'd be more partial to attractive races. If you want to play one really really badly, it is negotiable, but due to social standing and how they are viewed your character would most likely be be a slave, a gladiator or a marauder people would stay away from and call guards on.

Also note on races that halflings and gnomes are not included on purpose, as in a game that includes sex in many situation they might resemble underage characters and nobody wants to go there.

Quote- Since getting pregnant effectively retires our character I'd like to know what are the odds of these happening, I mean what would be the mechanics to decide pregnancy?

Unless countermeasures are used (herbs, barriers, pulling out etc) it's almost guaranteed. This means you don't want to let every merchant or city guard creampie your character for the possible discount or turning a blind eye unless she uses some sort of birth control. If you're interested in the mechanics, a d20 roll is made. On a 18-20 you're safe. After a bit of in game time I'll send a pm or put a spoiler message in one of the posts to let you know. This can come into play only if the partners are compatible and only if creampied.   
If you are also a fan of creampies like I am and it's one of your big ons, you can consider playing one of the altered races and be filled up to your hearts content without worrying about pregnancy.

Quote- About armor malfunctioning, you say mechanically this is for flavor only and will not impact the rules, I take then that even while naked we still get the bonus from the armor that was worn?

Correct. Think of it as a breasplate being dislodged or loincloth tearing. Since chainmail bikini doesn't offer much protection to start with such malfunctions don't reduce AC. You'd still have bracers, shoulder pads and other armor accessories to possibly deflect with, you just grant easy access to your would-be conquerors.

Quote- How much time would it take to level up once we find a teacher and pay is done?

This would be basically a city encounter. It can happen offscreen if it's just "pay x gold to show me some combat tricks" or played out if it involves a skill check (prove your knowledge to the mage you want to teach you by rolling arcana, or perform if you'd rather strip for him) or a short combat encounter (reduce the barbarian champion to half hp and he acknowledges your progress, lose and he'll have his way with you).
Once the scene is over you'd get all the benefits for that level.

Quote- As say we would roll for hp are we we allowed rerolls?, say for example what if barbarian rolls a 1 on her d12 hp die?

Thanks for reminding me how fickle the dice can be. When determining hp totals during leveling, you can reroll the die if it shows a 1.

Quote- Oh and what material are we allowed to use? all official published material or just of it?, perhaps UA as well?

Official published material for now. If you have something specific in mind, let me know and we can discuss it.
O&O

towerhouse

Quick question.  Are gender changes allowed for your Tiefling?  For example, my character sleeps with a succubus, and the Tiefling changes he receives also changes him into a a female with succubus features.
-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

Quote from: towerhouse on August 02, 2017, 03:08:13 AM
Quick question.  Are gender changes allowed for your Tiefling?  For example, my character sleeps with a succubus, and the Tiefling changes he receives also changes him into a a female with succubus features.

I did not intend of altered races changing genders, only physical features such as horns or skin and eye color. That said, if you want to play a character like that they can always be afflicted with some other exotic curse in addition to the tiefling transformation and include it in your traits, flaws and background.
O&O

Petrus02

oh man, i can see me burning through a lot of characters with that pregnancy rule. especially since I'm currently thinking of an woodelf druid who refused to chose a mate so far, secluding herself because of that, and has no experience there whatsoever with the other gender, aside from combat clashes, where she only supported from the backline.

Hexed

Question!  Looking at your elemental changed races do the rituals need to be willing? Pondering some sort of escaped slave/experiment. That way they aren't prepared/used to just how they changed

FragarachZ

Quote from: Petrus02 on August 02, 2017, 08:30:05 AM
oh man, i can see me burning through a lot of characters with that pregnancy rule. especially since I'm currently thinking of an woodelf druid who refused to chose a mate so far, secluding herself because of that, and has no experience there whatsoever with the other gender, aside from combat clashes, where she only supported from the backline.

You can see how lucky or unlucky you can get :)
Also, wood elves are not forced to choose a mate, but rather when they do it's a lifelong bond.

Quote from: Hexed on August 02, 2017, 09:07:29 AM
Question!  Looking at your elemental changed races do the rituals need to be willing? Pondering some sort of escaped slave/experiment. That way they aren't prepared/used to just how they changed

The ritual, or magical phenomenon could also affect a character if they are unwilling. Keep in mind though that the party is made of adventurers who already have a few levels of experience with their current abilities.

Also, not in your question but related: Altered races like celestial/fiendish/elemental transformations aren't limited to humans. Elves and other creaturtes in the world can also be affected in the same way, though statistically the charcter would still be aasimar/tiefling/genasi.

O&O

Sethala

Hm, I'm interested in this.

Quotepaladins could be similarly expected to offer themselves for sexual use to their [...] paladin steed from time to time

Oh my yes.  Definitely want to go with Paladin in this case, possibly with a wolf for a steed.  (Or possibly a summoner.)

tormentedmale

Am leaning towards a necromancer - will start on the build tonight

Snake

Interested, perhaps a tiefling char that's actually 100% sterile or is absolutely in control of it as most outsiders are

towerhouse

Was wondering if a human paladin turned tiefling would be able to keep their paladin powers, as the tiefling no longer has a soul.

Obviously, they still have to follow their paladin moral code.
-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

Quote from: towerhouse on August 02, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
Was wondering if a human paladin turned tiefling would be able to keep their paladin powers, as the tiefling no longer has a soul.

Obviously, they still have to follow their paladin moral code.

That's possible. Cursed ones still have souls, but their fiend has claim over it. Their only escape from the deal is either killing the fiend or suicide by angel sex.

Quote from: Snake on August 02, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
Interested, perhaps a tiefling char that's actually 100% sterile or is absolutely in control of it as most outsiders are

Altered races are completely sterile as written in the house rules. Also outsiders might not work exactly as you'd expect but we'll leave that for skill checks later.

Quote from: Sethala on August 02, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
Hm, I'm interested in this.

Oh my yes.  Definitely want to go with Paladin in this case, possibly with a wolf for a steed.  (Or possibly a summoner.)

A lion might be most fitting in stead of a warhorse for a paladin, but it's your choice. Thinking back on fantasy art I've seen, a warrior babe riding a sabertooth tiger is also awesome. Just keep in mind the steed is actually a celestial taking on the shape of a mount so you might want to be careful how close you get to it  O:)

O&O

Snake

So if a tiefling offs themselves by banging an angel...theyr'e gone permanently or can reincarnate into another mortal form?

Fuck better rethink my hermaphrodite tieflings' tendency toward angel pussy... . XD

towerhouse

So, for the altered races, we are going by player's handbook stats right?

So if an elf becomes a tiefling, they lose all of their elf abilities, gaining the tiefling abilities.  Then they lose -2 Dex, +2 Cha, +1 Int.

Just want to make sure... 
-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

Quote from: towerhouse on August 03, 2017, 01:49:56 AM
So, for the altered races, we are going by player's handbook stats right?

So if an elf becomes a tiefling, they lose all of their elf abilities, gaining the tiefling abilities.  Then they lose -2 Dex, +2 Cha, +1 Int.

Just want to make sure...

Your character gets the racial traits of whatever race they are. Should that change during game, the ability scores etc will be adjusted yes as the mutation will take its toll both physically and mentally they'll lose the previous racial adjustment.
Note that for tieflings there's the variant trait of "feral" that improves dex and int instead of charisma.
O&O

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

I'd rather we stick to published rather than playtest material. Unless it's for the specific abilities of that kit, you can make a barbarian or a fighter with a matching background and work as a non-spellcasting wilderness warrior.
O&O

Muse

*waves*  hi there Frag. 

Do you have room for another? 

What sort of post speed are you hoping for? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

FragarachZ

Quote from: Muse on August 03, 2017, 05:53:21 AM
*waves*  hi there Frag. 

Do you have room for another? 

What sort of post speed are you hoping for? 

Hey Muse!
For posting speed hoping for as good as it gets. As for room for another nothing is set in stone yet, I've gotten only one actual character so far in this thread.
O&O

Kathyan

The thought of an aasimar keeps circlying my mind just because the idea of a tieling and an aasimar having sex is so hot, but... as I havent fully decide myself yet, what kind of birth control methods are there available, maybe I could have access to some spell or through herbalism kit proficiency?

And well with so many tieflings around wanting to save their souls by copulating with a celestial I'm thinking going with a cleric. ^^

FragarachZ

Quote from: Kathyan on August 03, 2017, 12:23:12 PM
The thought of an aasimar keeps circlying my mind just because the idea of a tieling and an aasimar having sex is so hot, but... as I havent fully decide myself yet, what kind of birth control methods are there available, maybe I could have access to some spell or through herbalism kit proficiency?

And well with so many tieflings around wanting to save their souls by copulating with a celestial I'm thinking going with a cleric. ^^

If you're an aasimar you can't have children. As for birth control, there's herbalism/alchemy/medicine as well as the good old diplomacy check "Please don't cum inside me Sir, I'll drink it instead!" for example.
Also "celestial" and "fiend" refers to actual angels and fiends the planar creatures. Aasimar and tiefling don't have power over the souls of others they're just a different or changed spirit in a physical body.
O&O

Kathyan

Yeah I asked because I was also considering going human yet. And yes I know you were referring to actual celestial and fiends and to aasimar and tieflings yet the idea of an aasimar and a tiefling banging each other is still hot :P
Also there is also an alternate hole for cumming in should the diplomacy check fail ^^ but yeah I would look for proficiency in one of the kits to have birth control tools. And I thought of a cleric because eventually she could be able to call forth a celestial and so I thought the tieflings would have to 'convince' my cleric to do that favor to them. ^^

FragarachZ

Looks like the description wasn't specific enough or there's been misunderstandings. Sorry if my post wasn't more detailed.

Holy ones (aasimar) and cursed ones (tieflings) are not considered celestial and fiendish beings. They are mortals, altered by outside influence. They can mate safely with others as they are natives of the material world. The actual outsiders, angels, devils and demons are otherworldly beings and their essence is overwhelming and alien to the point where they would produce offspring with a mortal, that mortal dies on the spot. Aasimar and tieflings don't kill via snu-snu.

During the creation of aasimars, there's a chance the celestial spirit will preserve the mortal partner's body and an entirely new being awakens in the hollowed out shell. This is not something the angel chooses to bestow. Mortals are either annihilated in the act or are durable enough to nurture a spirit that preserves the body and takes over after a year and a day. There are no memories of what the original body experienced. It's essentially a character reroll. Instead of a baby angel, the new consciousness possesses the preserved body.

As for tieflings, union is still deadly towards mortals but demons and devils may know a way to instead turn the person into a cursed one (tiefling). In this case the consciousness remains but the body will mutate and the fiend will lay claim to the soul at a later time. Since this is something the fiend decides to do, without insurance they can choose to go back on their word and instead kill their partner. Or they can decide to mess up a righteous paladin or cleric by raping them and cursing them with the transformation.

Also, altered races will be quite rare. They'd be about 5% of the total population of the empire.
O&O

Flying Tengu

There's a great deal in this that appeals to me!

I'll see if I can come up with something.  Ideas are coming!

Pink Kitten

I'm away from home and my computer for the whole week, but I'll try to get a more detailed character up as soon as I can! :-)

I was thinking of a young wood elven (or maybe half elven) druid who travels the world as a performer of sorts, a dancer who combines natural magic into her alluring act; trying to spread the elven culture among the people and hopefully giving them a more positive picture of them... looking at something like this for her so far:

Flying Tengu

Here's my character.  Thanks to corvusul86 for putting everything in a neat format to copy!

Posting rate:  Generally at least once a day.  Weekends can be a bit more spotty, but probably once a day is doable.

Kinks I'd like:  Actions involving breasts, forced pleasure, sexy submission, perhaps the occasional audience, general sexy consequences and happenings.

Kinks I wouldn't like:  Anal, pain, anal pain, excessive cruelty.

character
Mia Lin
Human Monk of the Four Elements

Armor Class 15
Hit Points 23/23
Ki Points 3/3
Speed 40 feet
Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 9 (-1) Dex 16 (+3) Con 14 (+2) Int 12 (+1) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 14 (+2)
Saves Strength, Dexterity
Trained Skills Acrobatics, Athletics, Medicine, Religion
Weapon Proficiencies Simple Weapons, Shortsword
Armor Proficiencies None!
Tool Proficiencies Herbalism Kit
Languages Common, Elven, Primordial

Abilities
Unarmored Defense When wearing no armor or shield, AC = 10+Dex mod+Wis mod (already included)
Martial Arts Use Dex instead of Str for attack and damage rolls of unarmed strikes and monk weapons, and can use d4 for damage.  When you attack, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action.
Hermit Feature: Discovery You have access to a unique and powerful discovery.  Needs GM discussion.
Deflect Missiles You man use your reaction to reduce damage from a ranged weapon attack by 1d10+dex mod+monk level.  If it is reduced to 0, you can catch it.  If you do so, you may spend 1 ki point to make a proficient ranged attack with it as part of the same reaction.
Monastic Tradition:  Way of the Four Elements Gain Elemental Attumentent, plus more as you level
Water Whip You can spend 2 ki points as a bonus action to create a whip of water that shoves and pulls a creature to unbalance it. A creature that you can see that is within 30 feet of you must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 3d10 bludgeoning damage, plus an extra 1d 10 bludgeoning damage for each additional ki point you spend, and you can either knock it prone or pull it up to 25 feet closer to you. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage, and you don’t pull it or knock it prone.

Combat
Dart ranged (20/60) +5, 1d4+3 damage
Quarterstaff melee +5, 1d6+3 damage, 1d8+3 damage (2 handed)

Personality Traits What a strange, exciting world there is outside the monastery walls; is this really what things are like?
Satisfaction comes from within, not from without.
Ideal Self-Determination -- Everyone deserves the chance to find their own destiny.
Bond The monastery.  I can never go back, but it is still a part of me, and I learned everything I know there.
Flaw How much did a life spent in martial and spiritual training really prepare me for the real world?

Equipment
Quarterstaff
10 Darts
Herbalism Kit
Scroll Case filled with Mantras
Explorer's Pack (backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin,50 feet of hempen rope)
Common Clothes
Winter Blanket

Trinket  A fragment of a beautiful song, written as musical notes on two pieces of parchment.
During her travels, Mia encountered a dying elf.  She did her best to treat him, but there didn't seem to be any injury on him, and he couldn't speak.  Then, with great urgency, he thrust these sheets into her hand.  She's been carrying them ever since, hoping she can unravel what was so important about them.

Mia Lin doesn't remember how she came to be in the monastery.  If one of the other monks there was her mother, she never knew.  Her earliest memory is of sweeping, but that's not really a surprise.  She spent a lot of time sweeping.

Even as a youth, there was no denying Mia's gifts.  She was skilled both physically and spiritually, overcoming her fellow students in every possible way.  Unless one counted discipline.  She was given extra chores again and again for arguing with her teachers or fighting with other students so often it was a wonder that she kept up on her studies.  But she did, and continued to excel.

On her eighteenth birthday, she was supposed to spend the night in meditation, and test to become a full member of the monastery the next day.  As she meditated, however, a vision came upon her.  She could feel a male presense, perhaps more than one, hands running all over her supple nude body.  A voice whispered to her, telling her that she had nothing more to learn at the monastery.  She felt the hands teasing, tugging, her shapely legs gently spread... and then her eyes opened.

Strange as the vision was, she knew she had to act on it.  She slipped silently over the wall in the night, leaving the monastery behind forever.  She's been travelling ever since.

Kathyan

Valva Lurlun
Aasimar Cleric of Rao (Knowledge)

Background
Formerly a human acolite Valva was a pious and ever willing servant of the order, always following every command given to her and procuring the best for the church. It was like this that she volunteered to bond with a celestial, sure it would cost her her life but it was all for a greater good, the retrieval of a long lost treasure the elders had been looking for for generations.

The visage of the summoned angel was glorious, magnificent, blissful and it was all before she was even able to touch him, once she was able to commune with him Valva thought she was going to die in the most delightful pleasure she could ever experience and that was indeed what hapenned though not quite exactly as her soul.... and she was reborn as a holy one.

She had no memories of her past life now though she would still kept herself as loyal to the church as before if not even more but she now had no clue of what had she offered herself to being her only clue the magical marking she had inherited on her ass but that she couldn't see herself as none of her fellow acolites and friends knew about it either, apparently it was supposed to be a secret except only to the highest members of the church. Her death and rebirth was motive of joy on the order but Valva still had a pending quest so after the celebrations finished she left the safety of the order and searched herself for some kind soul that would help solve the mystery she bore on her rear while also find the hidden treasure as it was commended to her.

Trinket: A sheet of parchment upon which is drawn a complex mechanical contraption
Trying to find out about her mission she once came up with an inventor to whom she showed her bare ass in hope for some clues, after lenghtly, detailed and pleasant examination she was not able to determine the mystery behind the magical marking but she explained to Valva that she had to orgasm or became extremely aroused for the map to be seen. As a sort of payment for the pleasurable moments Valva had given to her this woman gave her a sheet which contained the blueprint of the small contraption she had used to make Valva orgasm, should she find an inventor herself she could request another one is made for her personal use.

Inheritance: Valva doesn't remember why or how but she has a map tattooed on her ass which has to be fully spread to be read though it only shows itself when she orgasms or is in blissful ecstasy. It reveals the secret location of a hidden treasure but it's true motive hasn't been revealed yet

Trait: I misuse long words in an attempt to sound smarter.
Ideal: Destiny. Nothing and no one can steer me away from my higher calling.
Bond: My tools are symbols of my past life as a human, and I carry them so that I will never forget my roots.
Flaw: I have a weakness for the vices of the city, especially exotic sex.

Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1293107

Petrus02

WIP

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1291551

Background Soldier(scout): Inalana was a part of the Army of the woodelves. Although officially retired, she still has a good standing with many of her former officers and comrades. She worked as a scout to protect her land from all and any threats, seeking to discover them before they came close, and give her allies enough time to react and prepare.

Feature:Vou have a military rank from your career as a soldier.
SoIdiers loyal to your former military organization
still recognize your authority and influence, and they
defer to you if they are of a Iower rank. You can invoke
your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and
requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary
use. You can also usually gain access to friendly
military encampments and fortresses where your
rank is recognized.

Trait
I'm haunted by memories of war. I can't get the images
of violence out of my mind.

Ideal
My city, nation, or people are all that matter.

Bond
I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves

Flaw
People who can not live by themselves get what they deserve.

Other personality stuff

FragarachZ

Going to ask everyone who still has interest to submit their characters, sheet, background information and illustration within the next week as well as what posting speed they can manage or what they're comfortable with. Please also include what kinks you would like to include and avoid in the game. You can include the additional information in your post if you already posted the character so it's easier for me to find.

Looking to start this game up next weekend latest and I'd like to know how many there are still for this game and what I will have to work with.

The party will consist of 4 lady adventurers of my choice from the applicants. If there are more than 4 characters submitted, based on how many there are there's a chance for a second group or the additional characters can join if we have dropouts.
O&O

Sethala

GOing to bow out of this for now then, as we're going on vacation pretty much all of next week for GenCon.  When I get back I'll try to give you a character to fill if there's an open slot.

indarkestknight

Ah, damn, I had just seen this and thought that a character based on this image would be a great fit, but if only ladies will be chosen, I guess that's out...

towerhouse

Name:  Takuya
Race: Tiefling
Class:  Paladin Oathbreaker
Background: Far Traveler
Alignment: LN

Proficient Skills: Persuasion (CHA), Insight (WIS), Athletics (STR), Perception (WIS)
Proficient Tools: Musical Instrument (Bamboo Flute)

Armor: Chain mail,
Weapon: Longsword, 5 javelins
Other: Holy Symbol (emblem on shield)
Language:  Something akin to Japanese

Str:  15, Dex:  10, Con:  14, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 16

HP:  28
AC:  18
Fighting Style (Lv. 2): Dueling

Typically prepared spells:
1st level: Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite, Divine Favor

In Takuya's recent adventure he acquired a pendant of silver stone engraved with a strange rune.  At night, he saw the face of a beautiful maiden in the stone.  She appeared trapped and begged for his help.  After some divination, he decided to find a way to free the poor woman.  There was something about her that the Paladin couldn't quite resist.  He became obsessed with the necklace, soon finding a wizard who could help him. 

Upon her freedom, he found himself mesmerized by the woman.  It turned out she was a powerful demon succubus, locked away centuries ago in the necklace.  Her powers were beyond Takuya, and he lost all control in her presence.  He fell smitten to her.  In the end, the truth was revealed.  In the peak of pleasure, she took his soul, turning him into a tiefling.  The change was not complete, as overnight, his body changed to that of a female.  Takuya was now her new love toy.  Her mistress soon took off to seek revenge against her captors, leaving her alone to explore her new body, when the summon from Drake arrived.  At first she was unsure, but her mistress encouraged her to make a "name" for herself.  She has no idea what that means.  It has something to do with her new succubus nature, one that will give her urges that are beyond control. 

Personality Traits: I have a strong code of honor or sense of propriety that others don't comprehend.
Ideals:  Reserved. As someone new to these strange lands, I am cautious and respectful in my dealings. (Lawful)
Bond:   I'm fascinated by the beauty and wonder of this new land.
Flaws:  I am secretly (or not so secretly) convinced of the superiority of my own culture over that of this foreign land.

Ons:  Pretty much anything goes with female and male sexual partners. 
Offs:  Hemaphrodite.  Excrements.
Post Rate:  three times a week.

-TH

On/Offs

Phaia

@FragarachZ: Would you allow the Bladesinging class from Sword Coasts and the cantrips from there-- Booming Blade, Green-flame Blade.

I am thinking on an Elf [maybe half-elf] bladesinger

Phaia

FragarachZ

Quote from: Phaia on August 07, 2017, 06:54:37 AM
@FragarachZ: Would you allow the Bladesinging class from Sword Coasts and the cantrips from there-- Booming Blade, Green-flame Blade.

I am thinking on an Elf [maybe half-elf] bladesinger

Phaia

Sure thing, go ahead.
O&O

Phaia

new image and working on sheet and character hopefully will have it done today

WIP

Phaia

tormentedmale

I'm also going to bow out - I'll be travelling for a couple of weeks at the start of September and wouldn't want to take a slot that could have gone to someone else then go MIA for a while.

Phaia

I have come to the point of a decision. Sorry took me so long but it was a busy day.

From what I am seeing a rogue/arcane trickster might be a much better build then the wizard/bladesinger.

What are ya'lls thoughts? I can go with either and actually was multi-classing  a L1 rogue and L2 wizard until I reread the character build section.

Phaia

corvusul86

We don't seem to have a tricksy trap springing type party member pitched at the moment, but you should probably play whichever you would enjoy more.

FragarachZ

Quote from: Phaia on August 07, 2017, 07:39:22 PM
I have come to the point of a decision. Sorry took me so long but it was a busy day.

From what I am seeing a rogue/arcane trickster might be a much better build then the wizard/bladesinger.

What are ya'lls thoughts? I can go with either and actually was multi-classing  a L1 rogue and L2 wizard until I reread the character build section.

Phaia

Please make a single class character to start out, you can multiclass during the game.

As for the build don't worry about it, make the character you'd enjoy more.
O&O

KandiBox

I'm totally new to this. Any my interests are in a physical Fem vs Fem fight, which could result from 2 characters being mind controlled by 1 master or perhaps fighting as surrogates for 2 Masters, playing out a war between them.  I'm looking for scene or scenes that might play out this fight, with input from an arena audience, and that had as it's key elements, stripping, humiliation, and attacks to sensitive areas. Not looking for severe violence but fight to KO or some clear end, like submission of the mind controllers, that their minion had lost.

Would this fit?

MC would be elfin, and be involved in the school to build up their defenses against mind control-- but present in the school not knowing the competitive design.

FragarachZ

Quote from: KandiBox on August 08, 2017, 01:21:31 PM
I'm totally new to this. Any my interests are in a physical Fem vs Fem fight, which could result from 2 characters being mind controlled by 1 master or perhaps fighting as surrogates for 2 Masters, playing out a war between them.  I'm looking for scene or scenes that might play out this fight, with input from an arena audience, and that had as it's key elements, stripping, humiliation, and attacks to sensitive areas. Not looking for severe violence but fight to KO or some clear end, like submission of the mind controllers, that their minion had lost.

Would this fit?

MC would be elfin, and be involved in the school to build up their defenses against mind control-- but present in the school not knowing the competitive design.

Some good ideas you have there KandiBox! Unfortunately this game will be more exploration and adventuring based, with the heroines fighting off creatures and (mostly) male attackers, getting sexually assaulted when failing challanges or bartering for services through sexy means. While arena fighting may happen, it won't be the focus or the game and most players are against their character being extensively mind controlled.
I'm not certain our ideas overlap here, but from what I read your idea is pretty solid to stand on its own as a game. Why not try and make an ad for it and see if people take interest?
O&O

1651Leviathan

I'm expressing my interest!

I'd like to either make a rogue or a fighter. I'm not super familiar with 5e, but I'm sure I'll get my head around it.

For our DM, is it possible that I can submit two characters and you decide which you want to take (if you take either)? I understand if the answer is no; don't wanna create an arms race of character submissions!

FragarachZ

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 08, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
I'm expressing my interest!

I'd like to either make a rogue or a fighter. I'm not super familiar with 5e, but I'm sure I'll get my head around it.

For our DM, is it possible that I can submit two characters and you decide which you want to take (if you take either)? I understand if the answer is no; don't wanna create an arms race of character submissions!

For now I'd rather we kept it to one character submission per players. If your character retires or is captured you can always choose to bring in the other idea as backup. If you need any help with character creation let me know in a PM and I'll gladly help! :)
O&O

FragarachZ

So far the following finished characters have been submitted with a full sheet:

Lyssindra the Black Rose, High Elf Warlock by corvusul86
Mia Lin, Human Monk by Flying Tengu
Valva Lurlun, Aasimar Cleric by Kathyan
Takuya, Tiefling Paladin by towerhouse

Everyone else posted interest, ideas or WIPs. If you still want to play please have a finished character sheet posted here by the end of week. I'll be picking the 4 party members and start the game thread on Saturday.
O&O

KandiBox

Quote from: FragarachZ on August 08, 2017, 02:25:30 PM
Some good ideas you have there KandiBox! Unfortunately this game will be more exploration and adventuring based, with the heroines fighting off creatures and (mostly) male attackers, getting sexually assaulted when failing challanges or bartering for services through sexy means. While arena fighting may happen, it won't be the focus or the game and most players are against their character being extensively mind controlled.
I'm not certain our ideas overlap here, but from what I read your idea is pretty solid to stand on its own as a game. Why not try and make an ad for it and see if people take interest?

Thanks. I'm not ready for that quite yet. I'll have to be involved in a few of other's making before I try to start something myself.

1651Leviathan

I'm going to post my WIP character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1297785

Fragarach: I have a couple questions: Is it okay if my character is a paladin of the Dragon Emperor? If so, how high up is it plausible that she got in His service? Also, I think your map link died!

euanthe

Hi,

I'd be interested in this - very interested. I'll make a character directly.

Yours,

euanthe

FragarachZ

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 09, 2017, 04:30:40 PM
I'm going to post my WIP character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1297785

Fragarach: I have a couple questions: Is it okay if my character is a paladin of the Dragon Emperor? If so, how high up is it plausible that she got in His service? Also, I think your map link died!

The Dragon Emperor though revered is not in fact a deity so he doesn't grant divine spells. Some of his service may call themselves priests and paladins but they'd technically be wizards, sorcerers and eldritch knights. He's also not lawful good :P

And yes, map link died. Hopefully it'll work now from another hosting site.
O&O

1651Leviathan

Alright, I think I'm done!

Cassia Falconheart

Description
Cassia has the demeanour of a mother lioness: disciplined, fearless, and fiercely protective of those around her, and it manifests in the warrior's appearance. Her body is tall and curvy, sporting wide, flared hips and a weighty bust. Her face bears high, proud cheekbones and a strong – though not overly masculine – jawline. Her blue eyes are clear and sharp, with a steely quality to them that comes from years of command.

She is garbed in stately plate armour, though it hardly covers her entire voluptuous body. Rather, she is clad in shoulderplates, a cuirass that reveals much of her plush breasts, and leg-guards that rise up her thighs. All of it is emblazoned with the gold sigils of the Dragon Emperor.

Backstory
The world is not an easy place for women, to say nothing of women soldiers. But Cassia has managed to prosper within its harshness. Her childhood was spent amongst the well-to-do citizens of the Peerless City, where she was taught the skills appropriate to a future wife. But Cassia's ambition as she came of age precluded the life of a quiet housewife to a man likely many years her senior. So the young woman did a thing that no one expected: she enlisted in the Emperor's legions.

At first, the recruitment officer scorned her. If the men needed a whore for the barracks, he said, she'd be the first to know. Until then, they had no need of her. But someone – perhaps the garrison's commander, or one of the Emperor's officials, decided that Cassia would present an amusing experiment, and ordered that she be allowed to join... and sent to the wild frontiers of the kingdom immediately to guard against the orcish and elvish threats lurking in the wilderness.

Doubtlessly, those who sent her thought she would be dead within a week, or raped senseless by a band of orcs and left with her womb full of half-breeds. But such was not to be her fate. Hieroneous, the god of valour, smiled on the young woman's bravery and granted her his blessing. And so she prospered. When her company was ambushed, she healed the wounded and struck down their monstrous assailants with righteous fury. Time and time again, her actions earned her the loyalty of the men with whom she served.

As the years passed, her position in the legion was secured, and Cassia was made an officer in the Emperor's service. She took to leadership well, becoming the protectress of her soldiers. And as she too grew in years, her mind was awakened to the desires and needs of her men... And it was, after all, the duty of a commander to see to -all- of her soldiers' needs. Thus any new recruits who arrived filled with doubts about serving under a female were soon silenced after their welcome visit to Cassia's tent.

Eventually, after receiving a bad leg wound, Cassia retired from her military service. But boredom gnawed at her and she quickly turned to occasional mercenary work. Several of these expeditions were with Drake Stormgale, who became one of her trusted allies. Hence, when she received his summons to Anfaigh, she set out at once.

Posting Frequency: Basically once per day.
Kinks: Most things are good except bathroom stuff. Cassia has a bit of a cougar-y side to her, so she'll mostly lust after attractive younger males. That said, nonconsensual is obviously good too, with humanoids or otherwise. Group stuff is fun as well.

Pink Kitten

Took me a while, sorry! I'm now back home, ready to play and (somehow) survived through my trip and end-of-vacation shock -_-

Nimnia
Half-Elf Druid

Background:
Nimnia was born to a human mother, but her father was wood elf. That much she was told as a child, and her fey ancestry was quite obvious when looking at her. But she never knew much of either of her parents. Nimnia had never met her father, who was said to be a wandering wood elf who only passed by; and her mother was killed when Nimnia was but a child.

Growing up mostly on her own, Nimnia found herself drawn to the nature, especially the sea, which she loved. As a young, innocent girl, she learned on her own to communicate with Fey spirits. She was taken away by the beauty of the Fey, and everything she knows, she has learned from these spirits, water nymphs of the coast being her dearest friends.

Now 19 and alread quite accomplished in the powers of nature, Nimnia travels around the world as an adventurer second, dancer first. She spreads joy and beauty and lifts spirits with her dancing performances, but is unafraid to use her magic and strength in combat when need be. Men tend to be very suspicious of all things Feywild, but Nimnia is determined to show that it's not evil in nature. There is so much beauty and joy to be found in Feywild and the powers it can grant, and Nimnia's goal in life is to show this beautiful side with her dancing, her moves enchanted by the magic of nature.

In her heart, Nimnia is a happy little bundle of joy and light. The world is filled with danger and cruelty, and Nimnia herself has seen her fair share of it; but she prefers not to think about those dark things. Instead, she does her best to spread as much light, joy and happiness as she can.

Trinket: A pouch containing ten dried peas.

These peas were the very first thing Nimnia grew in her childhood. To her, they symbolize her bond with the nature and its powers. When Nimnia finds true happiness, she intends to enchant and plant these peas as a symbol of her no longer needing to hold on to her roots -- but that day is still quite far away.

Trait: I want to be friends with every single person I meet.
Ideal: Happiness. I want to spread light and beauty in as many hearts as I possibly can, with my performances as well as my actions.
Bond: The Feywild and its inhabitants have given me everything, and I will return the favor if need be.
Flaw: I always expect the best of people, which can make me quite naive and easily manipulated.

Sexual Ons:
Anything non-con, public use / public humiliation, bondage / BDSM, sexual torment

Sexual Offs:
Anything bathroom related, blood / gore (in sexual context) and other super extreme things

Character Sheet: https://www.orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/characters/17592189544467

For the DM: If allowed, I'd love it if her wand (her druidic focus) could be considered a club -- in essence, it'd just be a very well crafted, polished, sturdy piece of wood (conveniently phallic shaped, perhaps...) which would double as both a club and a wand. Basically, I'd love to be able to cast Shillelagh on it instead of having to carry an ugly club with me as well :-)

I can post every other day normally, in special cases at the very least once a week.

Petrus02

I think i'm gonna bow out. bad case of no suitable idea right now

Zenkai

End of vacation shock here, too  ;D as well as noticing this thread almost too late.

Ember

Female Human Sorcerer (Draconic bloodline) 3. Al: CN
Str 9 -1 Dex 15 +2 Con 15 +2 Int 11 +0 Wis 11 +0 Cha 16 +3

Ember rarely talks of her past. What little one can piece together points towards her growing up as an orphan on unforgiving backstreets. She has only faint recollection of her mother, and none of her father at all. Her childhood  is a blur of back alleys, scruffs with other children, and scrounging. That is, until she stole in the wrong shop. Her fate would have been sealed right then and there under the draconic laws of the Empire. But that is not what fate had in store for her. She was instead made into a messenger and thief. Being regularly fed and laid to sleep in an actual bed (the luxury!) made the stunted creature grow into something akin to an actual child rather than a rat; and much to people's amazement, she started developing in all the right places.

Of course, there came a time when she developed too much to be left alone. It's even less clear what happened, but it involved several men losing their lives in a huge fire. Ember's owner changed again, the girl now being treated as semi-valuable goods. Serious men with stern eyes put her through a series of tests; finally, an old man who referred to himself as "Spark" (much to the amusement of the others in the house) took her under his wing. He was a benign master, a sorcerer of some power, and a competent teacher. He was slightly amused that his pupil was a girl, and even more amused at what she was willing to do to stay out of the streets.

There is an unwritten law that good things never last. So it was with this arrangement as well. Ember is still not clear about what exactly happened, but a single night of confusion, fighting, fires and death made an end to the comfortable life. She was on the streets again - and she turned back to her old "gang", the only marginally safe place to be she was aware of. The gang was only too pleased to have a member who could do actual magic, and for a time everything was comfortable again, despite a small amount of charred corpses showing up in back alleys. Ember outstayed her welcome fairly quickly.

Drake Stormgale appeared in her life then - a godsend (not that she worships any gods) in a thin disguise and in need of help. She got entangled in his business and lived through various encounters; her magic complemented his swordfighting, and for a while she was distracted and warm.

The only constant in life is change, however. They grew apart eventually, and she went on to pursue her own interests. The skills she earned earlier in life served her well as she fell back into her usual routine, peppered by the occasional small adventure. Ember still has fondness enough for the tall warrior to come when he bids her, however, and Anfaigh was not too far anyways.

Background: Criminal (Smuggler)
- Personality trait: I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide.
- Ideal: People. I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care.
- Bond: I'm trying to pay off an old debt I owe to a generous benefactor. (Spark is still out there, somewhere.)
- Flaw: When I see something valuable, I can't think about anything but how to steal it.
- Skills: Deception, Stealth
- Tool Proficiencies: cards, thieves' lools
- Equipment: A crowbar, a set of dark common clothes including a hood, and a belt pouch containing 15 gp
- a light crossbow and 20 bolts
- an arcane focus
- an explorer's pack
- two daggers

Trinket: a petrified mouse (Spark introduced is as a practice object for her cantrips)

Sorcerer
- Armor proficiencies: None
- Weapon proficiencies: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
- Tools: None
- Saving Throws: Constitution, Charisma
- Skills: Arcana, Persuasion
- Metamagic: Subtle Spell, Quickened Spell
- Draconic Bloodline (Red/Fire)
- Draconic resilience (+1 HP/level. Base AC 13+dex mod)

Spells:
Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Message
1st: Expeditious retreat, Shield, Sleep
2nd: Scorching Ray

I'll see your Frazetta and raise you a Royo.

Ons:
bondage, sexual and other painful kinds of torment, non-consensual, collars, strangling/hoods/asphyx, piercings

Offs:
toilet stuff

FragarachZ

Calling it now!

The starting party is made up of:

Mia Lin, Human Monk by Flying Tengu
Valva Lurlun, Aasimar Cleric by Kathyan
Cassia Falconheart, Paladin of Heironeus by 1651Leviathan
Ember, Bloodline Sorceress by Zenkai

IC Game thread
OOC thread

Thanks everyone who submitted characters, had a tough time deciding on the four above. Should someone drop out during game and there's still interest, anyone who posted character or interest here will be able to join the game before newcomers.

O&O

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

Kathyan

Sorry you didn't make it towerhouse, I was really expecting there to be a tiefling in the party and now I'm the only non human.

Tanken Sai

Was reading and love the idea and was hoping if the game is still open. If not i will keep reading to keep watch when an opening does happen.
May the goddess watch over you

Sethala

I think Frag's got a full group but will open it up if someone has to drop out.

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you