D&D adventure in pulp setting. Peril, monsters, sexploitation!

Started by FragarachZ, July 31, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tormentedmale

I'm also going to bow out - I'll be travelling for a couple of weeks at the start of September and wouldn't want to take a slot that could have gone to someone else then go MIA for a while.

Phaia

I have come to the point of a decision. Sorry took me so long but it was a busy day.

From what I am seeing a rogue/arcane trickster might be a much better build then the wizard/bladesinger.

What are ya'lls thoughts? I can go with either and actually was multi-classing  a L1 rogue and L2 wizard until I reread the character build section.

Phaia

corvusul86

We don't seem to have a tricksy trap springing type party member pitched at the moment, but you should probably play whichever you would enjoy more.

FragarachZ

Quote from: Phaia on August 07, 2017, 07:39:22 PM
I have come to the point of a decision. Sorry took me so long but it was a busy day.

From what I am seeing a rogue/arcane trickster might be a much better build then the wizard/bladesinger.

What are ya'lls thoughts? I can go with either and actually was multi-classing  a L1 rogue and L2 wizard until I reread the character build section.

Phaia

Please make a single class character to start out, you can multiclass during the game.

As for the build don't worry about it, make the character you'd enjoy more.
O&O

KandiBox

I'm totally new to this. Any my interests are in a physical Fem vs Fem fight, which could result from 2 characters being mind controlled by 1 master or perhaps fighting as surrogates for 2 Masters, playing out a war between them.  I'm looking for scene or scenes that might play out this fight, with input from an arena audience, and that had as it's key elements, stripping, humiliation, and attacks to sensitive areas. Not looking for severe violence but fight to KO or some clear end, like submission of the mind controllers, that their minion had lost.

Would this fit?

MC would be elfin, and be involved in the school to build up their defenses against mind control-- but present in the school not knowing the competitive design.

FragarachZ

Quote from: KandiBox on August 08, 2017, 01:21:31 PM
I'm totally new to this. Any my interests are in a physical Fem vs Fem fight, which could result from 2 characters being mind controlled by 1 master or perhaps fighting as surrogates for 2 Masters, playing out a war between them.  I'm looking for scene or scenes that might play out this fight, with input from an arena audience, and that had as it's key elements, stripping, humiliation, and attacks to sensitive areas. Not looking for severe violence but fight to KO or some clear end, like submission of the mind controllers, that their minion had lost.

Would this fit?

MC would be elfin, and be involved in the school to build up their defenses against mind control-- but present in the school not knowing the competitive design.

Some good ideas you have there KandiBox! Unfortunately this game will be more exploration and adventuring based, with the heroines fighting off creatures and (mostly) male attackers, getting sexually assaulted when failing challanges or bartering for services through sexy means. While arena fighting may happen, it won't be the focus or the game and most players are against their character being extensively mind controlled.
I'm not certain our ideas overlap here, but from what I read your idea is pretty solid to stand on its own as a game. Why not try and make an ad for it and see if people take interest?
O&O

1651Leviathan

I'm expressing my interest!

I'd like to either make a rogue or a fighter. I'm not super familiar with 5e, but I'm sure I'll get my head around it.

For our DM, is it possible that I can submit two characters and you decide which you want to take (if you take either)? I understand if the answer is no; don't wanna create an arms race of character submissions!

FragarachZ

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 08, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
I'm expressing my interest!

I'd like to either make a rogue or a fighter. I'm not super familiar with 5e, but I'm sure I'll get my head around it.

For our DM, is it possible that I can submit two characters and you decide which you want to take (if you take either)? I understand if the answer is no; don't wanna create an arms race of character submissions!

For now I'd rather we kept it to one character submission per players. If your character retires or is captured you can always choose to bring in the other idea as backup. If you need any help with character creation let me know in a PM and I'll gladly help! :)
O&O

FragarachZ

So far the following finished characters have been submitted with a full sheet:

Lyssindra the Black Rose, High Elf Warlock by corvusul86
Mia Lin, Human Monk by Flying Tengu
Valva Lurlun, Aasimar Cleric by Kathyan
Takuya, Tiefling Paladin by towerhouse

Everyone else posted interest, ideas or WIPs. If you still want to play please have a finished character sheet posted here by the end of week. I'll be picking the 4 party members and start the game thread on Saturday.
O&O

KandiBox

Quote from: FragarachZ on August 08, 2017, 02:25:30 PM
Some good ideas you have there KandiBox! Unfortunately this game will be more exploration and adventuring based, with the heroines fighting off creatures and (mostly) male attackers, getting sexually assaulted when failing challanges or bartering for services through sexy means. While arena fighting may happen, it won't be the focus or the game and most players are against their character being extensively mind controlled.
I'm not certain our ideas overlap here, but from what I read your idea is pretty solid to stand on its own as a game. Why not try and make an ad for it and see if people take interest?

Thanks. I'm not ready for that quite yet. I'll have to be involved in a few of other's making before I try to start something myself.

1651Leviathan

I'm going to post my WIP character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1297785

Fragarach: I have a couple questions: Is it okay if my character is a paladin of the Dragon Emperor? If so, how high up is it plausible that she got in His service? Also, I think your map link died!

euanthe

Hi,

I'd be interested in this - very interested. I'll make a character directly.

Yours,

euanthe

FragarachZ

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 09, 2017, 04:30:40 PM
I'm going to post my WIP character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1297785

Fragarach: I have a couple questions: Is it okay if my character is a paladin of the Dragon Emperor? If so, how high up is it plausible that she got in His service? Also, I think your map link died!

The Dragon Emperor though revered is not in fact a deity so he doesn't grant divine spells. Some of his service may call themselves priests and paladins but they'd technically be wizards, sorcerers and eldritch knights. He's also not lawful good :P

And yes, map link died. Hopefully it'll work now from another hosting site.
O&O

1651Leviathan

Alright, I think I'm done!

Cassia Falconheart

Description
Cassia has the demeanour of a mother lioness: disciplined, fearless, and fiercely protective of those around her, and it manifests in the warrior's appearance. Her body is tall and curvy, sporting wide, flared hips and a weighty bust. Her face bears high, proud cheekbones and a strong – though not overly masculine – jawline. Her blue eyes are clear and sharp, with a steely quality to them that comes from years of command.

She is garbed in stately plate armour, though it hardly covers her entire voluptuous body. Rather, she is clad in shoulderplates, a cuirass that reveals much of her plush breasts, and leg-guards that rise up her thighs. All of it is emblazoned with the gold sigils of the Dragon Emperor.

Backstory
The world is not an easy place for women, to say nothing of women soldiers. But Cassia has managed to prosper within its harshness. Her childhood was spent amongst the well-to-do citizens of the Peerless City, where she was taught the skills appropriate to a future wife. But Cassia's ambition as she came of age precluded the life of a quiet housewife to a man likely many years her senior. So the young woman did a thing that no one expected: she enlisted in the Emperor's legions.

At first, the recruitment officer scorned her. If the men needed a whore for the barracks, he said, she'd be the first to know. Until then, they had no need of her. But someone – perhaps the garrison's commander, or one of the Emperor's officials, decided that Cassia would present an amusing experiment, and ordered that she be allowed to join... and sent to the wild frontiers of the kingdom immediately to guard against the orcish and elvish threats lurking in the wilderness.

Doubtlessly, those who sent her thought she would be dead within a week, or raped senseless by a band of orcs and left with her womb full of half-breeds. But such was not to be her fate. Hieroneous, the god of valour, smiled on the young woman's bravery and granted her his blessing. And so she prospered. When her company was ambushed, she healed the wounded and struck down their monstrous assailants with righteous fury. Time and time again, her actions earned her the loyalty of the men with whom she served.

As the years passed, her position in the legion was secured, and Cassia was made an officer in the Emperor's service. She took to leadership well, becoming the protectress of her soldiers. And as she too grew in years, her mind was awakened to the desires and needs of her men... And it was, after all, the duty of a commander to see to -all- of her soldiers' needs. Thus any new recruits who arrived filled with doubts about serving under a female were soon silenced after their welcome visit to Cassia's tent.

Eventually, after receiving a bad leg wound, Cassia retired from her military service. But boredom gnawed at her and she quickly turned to occasional mercenary work. Several of these expeditions were with Drake Stormgale, who became one of her trusted allies. Hence, when she received his summons to Anfaigh, she set out at once.

Posting Frequency: Basically once per day.
Kinks: Most things are good except bathroom stuff. Cassia has a bit of a cougar-y side to her, so she'll mostly lust after attractive younger males. That said, nonconsensual is obviously good too, with humanoids or otherwise. Group stuff is fun as well.

Pink Kitten

Took me a while, sorry! I'm now back home, ready to play and (somehow) survived through my trip and end-of-vacation shock -_-

Nimnia
Half-Elf Druid

Background:
Nimnia was born to a human mother, but her father was wood elf. That much she was told as a child, and her fey ancestry was quite obvious when looking at her. But she never knew much of either of her parents. Nimnia had never met her father, who was said to be a wandering wood elf who only passed by; and her mother was killed when Nimnia was but a child.

Growing up mostly on her own, Nimnia found herself drawn to the nature, especially the sea, which she loved. As a young, innocent girl, she learned on her own to communicate with Fey spirits. She was taken away by the beauty of the Fey, and everything she knows, she has learned from these spirits, water nymphs of the coast being her dearest friends.

Now 19 and alread quite accomplished in the powers of nature, Nimnia travels around the world as an adventurer second, dancer first. She spreads joy and beauty and lifts spirits with her dancing performances, but is unafraid to use her magic and strength in combat when need be. Men tend to be very suspicious of all things Feywild, but Nimnia is determined to show that it's not evil in nature. There is so much beauty and joy to be found in Feywild and the powers it can grant, and Nimnia's goal in life is to show this beautiful side with her dancing, her moves enchanted by the magic of nature.

In her heart, Nimnia is a happy little bundle of joy and light. The world is filled with danger and cruelty, and Nimnia herself has seen her fair share of it; but she prefers not to think about those dark things. Instead, she does her best to spread as much light, joy and happiness as she can.

Trinket: A pouch containing ten dried peas.

These peas were the very first thing Nimnia grew in her childhood. To her, they symbolize her bond with the nature and its powers. When Nimnia finds true happiness, she intends to enchant and plant these peas as a symbol of her no longer needing to hold on to her roots -- but that day is still quite far away.

Trait: I want to be friends with every single person I meet.
Ideal: Happiness. I want to spread light and beauty in as many hearts as I possibly can, with my performances as well as my actions.
Bond: The Feywild and its inhabitants have given me everything, and I will return the favor if need be.
Flaw: I always expect the best of people, which can make me quite naive and easily manipulated.

Sexual Ons:
Anything non-con, public use / public humiliation, bondage / BDSM, sexual torment

Sexual Offs:
Anything bathroom related, blood / gore (in sexual context) and other super extreme things

Character Sheet: https://www.orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/characters/17592189544467

For the DM: If allowed, I'd love it if her wand (her druidic focus) could be considered a club -- in essence, it'd just be a very well crafted, polished, sturdy piece of wood (conveniently phallic shaped, perhaps...) which would double as both a club and a wand. Basically, I'd love to be able to cast Shillelagh on it instead of having to carry an ugly club with me as well :-)

I can post every other day normally, in special cases at the very least once a week.

Petrus02

I think i'm gonna bow out. bad case of no suitable idea right now

Zenkai

End of vacation shock here, too  ;D as well as noticing this thread almost too late.

Ember

Female Human Sorcerer (Draconic bloodline) 3. Al: CN
Str 9 -1 Dex 15 +2 Con 15 +2 Int 11 +0 Wis 11 +0 Cha 16 +3

Ember rarely talks of her past. What little one can piece together points towards her growing up as an orphan on unforgiving backstreets. She has only faint recollection of her mother, and none of her father at all. Her childhood  is a blur of back alleys, scruffs with other children, and scrounging. That is, until she stole in the wrong shop. Her fate would have been sealed right then and there under the draconic laws of the Empire. But that is not what fate had in store for her. She was instead made into a messenger and thief. Being regularly fed and laid to sleep in an actual bed (the luxury!) made the stunted creature grow into something akin to an actual child rather than a rat; and much to people's amazement, she started developing in all the right places.

Of course, there came a time when she developed too much to be left alone. It's even less clear what happened, but it involved several men losing their lives in a huge fire. Ember's owner changed again, the girl now being treated as semi-valuable goods. Serious men with stern eyes put her through a series of tests; finally, an old man who referred to himself as "Spark" (much to the amusement of the others in the house) took her under his wing. He was a benign master, a sorcerer of some power, and a competent teacher. He was slightly amused that his pupil was a girl, and even more amused at what she was willing to do to stay out of the streets.

There is an unwritten law that good things never last. So it was with this arrangement as well. Ember is still not clear about what exactly happened, but a single night of confusion, fighting, fires and death made an end to the comfortable life. She was on the streets again - and she turned back to her old "gang", the only marginally safe place to be she was aware of. The gang was only too pleased to have a member who could do actual magic, and for a time everything was comfortable again, despite a small amount of charred corpses showing up in back alleys. Ember outstayed her welcome fairly quickly.

Drake Stormgale appeared in her life then - a godsend (not that she worships any gods) in a thin disguise and in need of help. She got entangled in his business and lived through various encounters; her magic complemented his swordfighting, and for a while she was distracted and warm.

The only constant in life is change, however. They grew apart eventually, and she went on to pursue her own interests. The skills she earned earlier in life served her well as she fell back into her usual routine, peppered by the occasional small adventure. Ember still has fondness enough for the tall warrior to come when he bids her, however, and Anfaigh was not too far anyways.

Background: Criminal (Smuggler)
- Personality trait: I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide.
- Ideal: People. I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care.
- Bond: I'm trying to pay off an old debt I owe to a generous benefactor. (Spark is still out there, somewhere.)
- Flaw: When I see something valuable, I can't think about anything but how to steal it.
- Skills: Deception, Stealth
- Tool Proficiencies: cards, thieves' lools
- Equipment: A crowbar, a set of dark common clothes including a hood, and a belt pouch containing 15 gp
- a light crossbow and 20 bolts
- an arcane focus
- an explorer's pack
- two daggers

Trinket: a petrified mouse (Spark introduced is as a practice object for her cantrips)

Sorcerer
- Armor proficiencies: None
- Weapon proficiencies: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
- Tools: None
- Saving Throws: Constitution, Charisma
- Skills: Arcana, Persuasion
- Metamagic: Subtle Spell, Quickened Spell
- Draconic Bloodline (Red/Fire)
- Draconic resilience (+1 HP/level. Base AC 13+dex mod)

Spells:
Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Message
1st: Expeditious retreat, Shield, Sleep
2nd: Scorching Ray

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'll see your Frazetta and raise you a Royo.

Ons:
bondage, sexual and other painful kinds of torment, non-consensual, collars, strangling/hoods/asphyx, piercings

Offs:
toilet stuff

FragarachZ

Calling it now!

The starting party is made up of:

Mia Lin, Human Monk by Flying Tengu
Valva Lurlun, Aasimar Cleric by Kathyan
Cassia Falconheart, Paladin of Heironeus by 1651Leviathan
Ember, Bloodline Sorceress by Zenkai

IC Game thread
OOC thread

Thanks everyone who submitted characters, had a tough time deciding on the four above. Should someone drop out during game and there's still interest, anyone who posted character or interest here will be able to join the game before newcomers.

O&O

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

Kathyan

Sorry you didn't make it towerhouse, I was really expecting there to be a tiefling in the party and now I'm the only non human.

Tanken Sai

Was reading and love the idea and was hoping if the game is still open. If not i will keep reading to keep watch when an opening does happen.
May the goddess watch over you

Sethala

I think Frag's got a full group but will open it up if someone has to drop out.

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you