Marvel: A New Beginning (Temprorarily closed for recruitment)

Started by AribethAmkiir, March 29, 2014, 04:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

I started to submit Pixie. I have a lovely picture of Emma Watson which was Photoshop'd to look like her. But I sent in one of my young OCs instead since she was ready to go with a few edits and ive been wanting to play her. If she doesn't work though, I may go with Pixie instead
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AribethAmkiir

Okay.

Kel is currently at work, and Ian is headed to bed - the guy has had 3 hours of sleep in the last 48.  :(

We did receive your submission Ember.  We'll be reviewing it once we are able to get a few eyes on it.   :D

I'll be contacting a number of people and have already sent a number of PM's to people.  Keep a lookout on your inbox.

Please feel free to ask any questions.  Between the 3 of us we should get a timely response to you.

Ember Star

No rush ^_^ I'm coming out of a RP coma myself and find myself rather busy across the site. Only reason I got her to you so fast was because she's a old character that was already made. Lol.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

ebpohmr

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 31, 2014, 06:42:22 PM
Please feel free to ask any questions.  Between the 3 of us we should get a timely response to you.

Yup, what she said! Incidentally, anyone is welcome to add me on YIM! ;)

apygoos

Emma Watson is Cassie's faceclaim >.>
everyones Xmen! am i the only Avenger Child? D: even though Scott Lang isnt an Avenger...yet in this game.

Ember Star

Ah. I didn't know she was already claimed. Is there a list somewhere? I saw the character thread but not everybody is there yet

Neysha

Quote from: apygoos on March 31, 2014, 07:09:10 PM
Emma Watson is Cassie's faceclaim >.>
everyones Xmen! am i the only Avenger Child? D: even though Scott Lang isnt an Avenger...yet in this game.

I sent in an application for Mantis.

Though upon reflection I probably should've taken my character choice/creation more seriously. ;)

But the die is cast.  :D
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

AribethAmkiir

I'll get a list of face claims up in the second post.  That's a good idea.

Neysha, we've looked at Mantis quite a bit, but if you want to submit something else to play instead, it isn't too late.

Neysha

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 31, 2014, 07:19:49 PM
I'll get a list of face claims up in the second post.  That's a good idea.

Neysha, we've looked at Mantis quite a bit, but if you want to submit something else to play instead, it isn't too late.

No I'm happy with what I've chosen. :)

It'll be a fun challenge if it's workable.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

arthenwel

I will be submitting a character as soon as I get some time.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

assleigh

Has Scarlet Witch been claimed? She was a.pivotal comic book Avenger... Her powers might be hard to 'balance' with the whole probability shifting... But should be doable ... If she's someone you're cool with I'll work her up as a character... Was thinking

Vanessa  Hudgens as a Faceclaim
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: assleigh on March 31, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
Has Scarlet Witch been claimed? She was a.pivotal comic book Avenger... Her powers might be hard to 'balance' with the whole probability shifting... But should be doable ... If she's someone you're cool with I'll work her up as a character... Was thinking

Vanessa  Hudgens as a Faceclaim

We do have a submission for the Scarlet Witch already, and we are currently working on trying to "balance" her.   :D

I'm sorry.  I'll be updating the first post here shortly.  I hope you can find another character you would be interested in playing.

assleigh

Will do... Dang, got hopeful... I'll wait until the list of 'taken' characters is posted... Ooo! A thought! Lorelai from Asgard? Maybe a bad girl making good? Perhaps Odin banished her to Earth to learn a lesson or two?
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Batman4560

And my character is now submitted.

I think I have to make a new character. I was looking at the ones already made and *BAM* There is a character alot like mine. :(

AribethAmkiir

I've updated the 2nd post with face claims and reserved characters.

Ember Star

Okay. Go ahead and reserve Pixie for me. Since I can't use Emma I found this for her but again, no clue who that is. Probably another random hair model. I keep finding them @.@ If you want somebody more well known, I can get somebody to Photoshop something for me. Would probably go with Evanna Lynch for thst. Either

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Ember Star on April 01, 2014, 12:24:45 AM
Okay. Go ahead and reserve Pixie for me. Since I can't use Emma I found this for her but again, no clue who that is. Probably another random hair model. I keep finding them @.@ If you want somebody more well known, I can get somebody to Photoshop something for me. Would probably go with Evanna Lynch for thst. Either

I tried to do a Google search on her but I couldn't find her Ember.  If you can use Evanna that'd be great.

Ember Star

yeah. Pretty sure she's a hair model and those are impossible.

okay, I'll use Evanna. Just have to get somebody to Photoshop magic for me

Ember Star

oh. I didn't think of this before but Pixie's "pixie dust" power causes hallucinations. Will there be a conflicking issue there?

EDIT: if it does I can go for Elektra instead.

AribethAmkiir

Ember Star

The effect of her pixie dust is somewhat similar to Mirages ability

Basically another form of illusion, just through hallucinations

AribethAmkiir

I don't know.  Pixie's hallucinations usually involve calming and pleasant images.  Mirage's are the person's worse fear.  They seem polar opposites to me.

Ember Star

They are in that way. I was just double checking just in case. Sounds like it'll be no problem though ^_^

AribethAmkiir

Looking forward to seeing her.  I think she'll be our first flier!

Good morning all.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

assleigh

Is there a heroine not in the pipeline you'd like to see as part of this?

I'm leaning a bit towards Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) or She Hulk... But am feeling a little unfocused atm. I'd a weird notion for a Genderbent Dr. Strange.... A Girl Sorcerer Suprememe...with all the asgardian Magoc about maybe that could make sense...

My ONs and OFFs