League of Legends: Shadows of Valoran - Recruiting!

Started by apygoos, March 12, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

by all means, go on  and talk plot at this point :)

SargentToughie

Well, you're the GM... Any preferences for plots you'd like to run?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

apygoos

id be interested in running the first plot myself, but im open to what the people want.

SargentToughie

That would be interesting, though I think I'd prefer to make an OC as well as control a few of the canon characters at opportune moments, if we were to do that.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

apygoos

thats more or less the general idea. OCs are welcome

Revenent

So will the first plot really just be about Void and Shadow Isles characters, or are we able to play others?

apygoos

absolutely, Kassadin has a group that fights against Malzahar's cult of the void. I get the feeling i may be NPCing alot, but as long as it makes a good story, that's all i care about. every faction has its part to play, so to say. Will Demacia and Noxus unite to fight this threat? witll the tribes of Freljord aid the others? Will Piltover offer aid to the Yordle stronghold of Bandle city? all kinds of sub plots in that grand plot.

Orochimaru

Personal pref is for idea 4, but anything is fine as I am just in the background at the moment.

Revenent

What exactly is the plot for idea 4, anyway?

apygoos

plot 4 more or less uses Quinn's latest findings and investigations as a prompt.

Revenent

So it would just be about the conflicts in the Freljord, then?

apygoos

not  just but it would be a start.

Revenent

Well, whichever we do, I am still leaning toward the character concept I already mentioned. I'm thinking of designing them to be sort of like a support, for gameplay comparison. Like instead of just draining life from they enemy with Transfuse, they could transfer their own health to allies to heal them. That and things like making their blood pump faster to invigorate them and increase their strength and speed, and so on. They would be weaker than Vlad, and thus afraid of him, since he would kill them if he knew they existed and absorb the power of their line.

apygoos

alright ladies and gents.
it seems like we are torn between plots 1 and 4? In cased you missed it, they had a second entry on Sejuani, how fiercely loyal to her  her men are, dancing to and even chanting her name. I for one cant wait for the next journal entry.

Revenent

Personally, I'm leading toward plot 4. Both because the Freljord is awesome, and, while playing Shadow Isles characters would be pretty unique, I doubt there would be much room for character development.

apygoos

so quinn journal 3 on freljord is out..nothing about volibear or the ursine :(

apygoos

Revenent

Orochimaru

I know I am. I just pull up a lawn chair and enjoy myself.

mj2002

Expressing interest in this game, if there's still room.

Orochimaru

mj2002

apygoos

ill get some sort of character sheet up either tonight or tomorrow.

apygoos