Silent Earth (looking for 2-3 bi Female characters )-interest check

Started by eiselmann, April 12, 2015, 06:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Would prefer at this time to have female writers for female characters there will be increasing elements of dom/sub in this story especially when ....well you'll see :-)...please also note their is a high probability of pregnancy for your characters.

Six years ago the human population of Earth suddenly disappeared less than one in a million remained.Some found each other quickly others still wander alone. In what was once the United States two main communities now exist , one in Northern California , the other in Georgia. Both have reached a population that allows them to send people into the greater world in an effort to find others.

Among those others are your characters, women who found each other soon after the disappearance and have managed to build a life together on a farm in Ohio, its not easy of course, you have a raft of problems from gathering resources that are still usable, to generating power , growing food and dealing with the population explosion among wild and feral animals , particularly the packs of dogs that can number in the hundreds. Still you are together, you have each other and you have a deep and loving relationship (thou to varying degrees you miss having men or even a single man around in bed and outside the bedroom)

Then during a trip to a nearby Gas station to restock on fuel you find a body on the road, Its a man (my character) when you nurse him back to health he soon proves his value , not just on the farm but in your bed...and while he speaks of other people still in the world he's definitely holding something back.

What your characters don't know is that n these two communities for every man there are just under twenty women (which is nearly the ratio in the wider world)and the two communities treat men in entirely different ways...in California males have no rights and while they are fed well they are kept in a prison in individual cells and when not being used to breed they are used for work that requires heavy labour , this is the place my character has run from enduring several months of evading those women , evading packs of dogs and surviving the elements. He will not go back there...at least not without a fight.

In Georgia men are all but worshiped they make all the decisions and women obey , each man has several wives and the unmarried women are used in any way any man pleases. While the women in that community have more freedom of movement and infact do all the travelling, their loyalty to their men is complete. The only reason my character knows the community in Georgia exists is that some of the women in California struggle with the treatment of the men in their community but can not directly challenge  the communities leadership.

Want to show the changing dynamics of this small group of women by introducing a male into their established relationship ...a man who will begin to exert more authority within the group , at some point (possibly when all the women are either pregnant or have given born to a child) we'll introduce the two communities into the story with each group intent on bringing our characters into the fold.

This of course is just a bare bones of an idea happy to work out the finer details with my fellow writers.

Please more than a line a time, expected posting speed 2-3 time a week.

One of the limitation in my character is that he doesn't know how to drive as he was a child when the disappearance occurred, so now six years later he'll be between 18-22 , while your characters ages are open, the difficulties your characters would have faced from the start would suggest they were adults when the disappearance happened so late twenties to late thirties is my suggested age for the ladies

Once we have firm interest from two ladies I'll generate a character sheet...happy to have more than three ladies by the way, but would certainly cap it once we got to five ladies, , as this is a story in part about the impact of a single man on an established all female relationship the more women the less the impact.

Please add interest to this thread ...happy to take consider any suggestions for the story and try to answer any questions...if I can't happy to take on board other ideas.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

RedEve

Interesting idea, but the 2-3 posts per week average is one I could not manage at this time. I will keep an eye on this game if it is launched however. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

eiselmann

HI mate 2-3 per week might be a tad optimistic suffice it to say 1-2 per week might end up being the go , especially with four or more people posting , just trying to avoid huge gaps form one posting to the other :-)

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

RedEve

Once per week would be around the maximum I could manage at this time.

One question: what would be the group dynamic prior to the man arriving?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

eiselmann

After six years alone with no sign of any other person my vision is that the women have found solace with each other  and have formed a mix of a marriage type relationship (as in they are lovers and routinely sleep together ) mixed with considering each other as sisters and working as a team ...which they would have to do to survive (a non working overseer would be a luxury they couldn't support).

Whether theres a dominant person/leader  within the group or everyone is equal I'm open to either dynamic I think both would work ,of course  the leader dynamic would present some resistance once my character starts to exert his influence...which I'm also open to.

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

My ons and offs link