Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Adammair

*grabs the win, and sings* "We...are the champions, my friend..." ;D

abandoneddolly

Prefect Mos

Much like golf, the only way to win.. is to not play this game... and yet im winning .. for now.

abandoneddolly

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

elone

Takes the win and rides off into the sunset.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

Kendra

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Innocently (no, really.. quit laughing!) he sits and calmly drinks his coffee. Yet in that last sip, something falls to the back of his throat.. causing a few choking coughs. A win? In my coffee? Jeez I just wanted to return to some pretense of being alive.. wasn't wanting a win right now.
But..
I will keep it. Actually I place it on a proper pedestal on the balcony. Have at it, whoever wishes it! I will get it back, though, once the little cells inside quiver back to their proper form.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

_finds win and puts it in a very sunny place-

Adammair

*sees dolly put the win in a sunny place, splashes water on it, and watches it blossom with mini-wins, picks one and inhales the scent of a newly-grown win, takes the original win with him back to his place and plants it in his garden*

abandoneddolly

JadenMystic

I guess I'm the winner for now. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly

Adammair

Mordred

*feels timer in win going off.. indicating that the 'old' win has hit the expiration date*
*digs hole in back yard, finding a large blue (of course) egg..*
*taps egg carefully.. wanting to preserve the shell.. pulls it apart revealing a shiny new win*
Yeah baby!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly

JadenMystic

abandoneddolly

JadenMystic