PatchyGrizz; M/F M/M F/F other, Bondage, Non-Con, Extreme, Exotic.

Started by PatchyGrizz, December 11, 2012, 12:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatchyGrizz

PatchyGrizz's RP Plot ponderings

Currently open ideas in green -  Open to PM requests

Currently satisfied ideas in red -  Closed to PM requests until end of current session

(Please note I often re-do plot ideas after they are concluded with one co-writing contact.)

The major craving:  (as of Dec 23rd, 2016)  Something M/M or M/Other, heavy D/s or BDSM related.  Human characters or exotic/furry/anthro.  Something with coercion, blackmail, and dark themes.  I prefer the bottom/sub role, but can adjust to a switch/switch scenario of needed.  My preference is to play a feisty defiant bottom. 

Other/Other valid as well in most cases.  I prefer to play as a feisty submissive/bottom, someone who needs to be tamed or put in their place.  Switch/Switch can work when correctly balanced.

A long winter break and easy spring semester is on the horizon, so I am looking to increase my RPs by two new stories. I am predominately looking to play as a bottom or submissive.  This by no means is a door-mat submissive, he, or they will give you a run for your money and take every advantage to cause you some trouble.  BDSM themes are defiantly enjoyed and negotiations for the RP are encouraged.

Real-life gender and sexual orientation make no difference.

For the vast majority of these I prefer to play the submissive or bottom role.

Below are the following settings I am currently looking for RP contacts, details, roles, and general directions.  Further details on posts below including starter ideas for those who enjoy those.

If you yourself have an idea that is similar to one of these, or a combination of a few of them, please don't hesitate to message with a proposal.  I am willing to brainstorm up ideas.  As you can see I tend to prefer the submissive/bottom role as of present.

Craving!
Cold War, KGB/GRU and other spies/political prisoners.
Pairing M/F, M/M, or other.  Furry or non-furry, all options applicable.  1980's or alternate Cold War into Modern era.
Your character, KGB or GRU, my character captured operative or political prisoner, or a purged comrade of the USSR.
Bondage, Non-Con, Extreme
Currently Looking

-----------------

EvE online.
Pairing M/F, M/M,   or other.
M/F defiant submissive/switch looking for M/F/other.
Light, Bondage, Non-Con, Extreme
Currently Looking

---------------

“The good doctor”  Medical experimentation RP plot. 
Submissive M/F/other looking for Dominant M/F/other.
I would play the test subject, you the doctor or scientist.
Always a favorite, will run multiple RP's of this line
Currently open

--------------

“Debt”  Debt collection via means of indentured servitude or slavery.
Submissive/Switch M/F looking for Dominant M/F/other.
I would be playing the debtor.
Currently open

--------------

Craving and can be short!

"Good old fashioned kidnapping."
Submissive M/F looking for Dominant M/F/other.
I would play the kidnapped victim, your character the kidnapper.
Currently open

--------------

Office Blackmail.
My character is blackmailed over something at the work place.
M/F looking for M/F/other.
Modern/near future/furry, settings all negotiable.
Currently open

-------------

Old Noble Feud.
Song Of Fire And Ice setting, lesser houses (non canon characters)
M/F switch/sub looking for Dom M/F
Light, or Bondage, or Extreme.
Currently looking

----------------

Craving!
“Interrogation”
M/F defiant submissive looking for dominant M/F/other.
Currently looking

----------------

Lost and Cold  (Possible Furry/Anthro line, though open to human.)
Pairing M/F, M/M, F/F  or other.
Bondage, Exotic, Non-Con, or Extreme (open to any)
Currently open

--------------

DandD Halfling barbarian, lost in the big city.
Pairing M/F, F/F, Polyamorous or other.
F defiant submissive/switch looking for M/F/other.  Powerplay or power exchange or pure D/s.
Not looking currently

--------------------

More to come, stay tuned.

Now a bunch of logistics, read if you like, it saves discussion on the back end, but if your a skimmer you can jump ahead if you like.

Further details below, all settings negotiable if you would care to tweak around some of the details or settings.

Please note, all the detailed descriptions below are just examples of the plot or setting that could be role played.  I am always open to PM's related to hashing out ideas for settings.

RP's can range the gambit of kinks and levels of extreme, from light to extreme. 
RP settings can range from any number of pre-made worlds and settings to completely original.

Certainly not a grammar freak, I normally post 1-5 paragraphs a post depending. 
More than willing to RP with non-native English speaking contacts.  Some of my best RP's have been with foreigners who have difficulty typing in English.  My only spoken language is English unfortunately.

I will post in the Non-Fourm RP requests from time to time, many of these settings above translate to that.

If there is a kink you just can't ever seem to find another contact willing to try it, I am 99% always willing to try it.  This could be your chance.

For additional information see my ONs  OFFs  post.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159828.0

As for the list of those in the "favorite" and "Liked" categories, please note, I don't require all of those to be satisfied in an RP.  Think of all of those like the 128 piece crayon set, you don't have to use them all to make a pretty picture.

preferences
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=40362

PM's preferred, posts welcomed especially if you want to propose your own ideas.

If Interested in any of the following please let me know, grab your favorite while they last.

Fandoms I might enjoy:

Please Note: It is very very rare I play a canon character, I tend to feel, those are someone elses work of art, let them be as is.  I'll gladly create any other character within these settings, modeled after a canon character, or completely original archetype.

One or two exceptions would be, GLADoS from Portal, by far one of my favorite sadistic entities.  Second exception, Ysanne Isard, madam director of Imperial Intelligence in the extended universe Star Wars books.  Another wonderfully sadistic woman.

All Fandom's are open to M/F  M/M  F/F  Other, and what-not.  Edit:  I am not feeling as much like playing a female character right now.

Cold War era spy thriller
Cyberpunk
EvE Online
Firefly
Star Wars
Star Trek
Portal (This one would likely require a canon character with GLADoS, though she's nothing but a computer, her snarkyness is a turn on.)
Dungeons and Dragons
Pathfinder
Game of Thrones (Song of Fire and Ice)
Rome
Cowboy Beebop
Last Exile
Princes Mononoke (possible canon characters allowed here)
Many other animes, I tend to have watched ones atleast more than 7 years old.
Earth past
alternate earth
future earth
near future
ect. ect.

This list will likely expand.

Escapism!  I got tired of the stories on TV, so decided to write my own.

O and O thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159828.msg7362558#msg7362558

PatchyGrizz

“The good doctor”  Medical experimentation RP plot.   
I would play the test subject, you the doctor or scientist.
Currently Open

--------------------------------

1:  “The Good Doctor”
Scientist or Doctor wanted to do experiments on a M/F

(Bondage, Non-Consensual, Exotic to Extreme depending on what you would like)

M/F  test subject looking for a M/F/Ft doctor or scientist with loose principals.

For the first post here, I'm going to shoot straight for my favorite setting on this one, and I expect to over a year or more play this one out more than once.

Twenty five years from now, the future earth is a place of simmering problems that threaten the whole of mankind.  Thus, certain international organizations spring to life, some of which hold secret branches for research that engage in 'most secret' experiments, accountable to no governmental body.  A just graduated from college girl named Jade is seeking out employment.  The cover operation to one of these medical research labs puts out a help wanted ad.  "Research assistant" in bold letters, with "test subject" located in the small print on page 24.   Once she signs the papers, her "employment" begins.  My character of course would be the test subject, yours the "Good Doctor"  who's duty it is to process whatever experiments it is that need to be done on this poor woman.

This of course could be adapted to any number of amended scenarios as seen below.

A down on their luck business woman/man, or post college student, hard up for cash and willing to sign onto strange things.  Willingly knowing this is a "test subject" job, though might not know the extent of how much testing is involved.
A political prisoner who's been granted “early release” if he/she signs up for this “new project.”
A captured spy who's been sent to the “good doctor” for post processing.

Either way, your character uses mine for random experiments, including but not limited to, brain washing serums or procedures, mild-altering hallucinogens, genetic engineering, behavior modification, sexual enhancement, breeding, and/or whatever your mind might want to conjure.

The reasons and driving forces behind your character's deeds can be of many different reasons, and they are all open for discussion.

The setting could be Earth, future Earth, steam punk, cyberpunk, EvE online, Furry, or any setting made up on the fly.

With so many possibilities, I expect to rerun this scenario after it's completion.

My character's personality can be anything from defiant and attempting escape every now and then, to subdued and pliable to your whims, again, it is up for negotiation.

RP will take place on forums, though I am negotiable to IM's/emails if so desired. (see non-forum roleplay requests one I write it.)

ONs OFFs post

preferences

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

“Debt”  Debt collection via means of indentured servitude or slavery.
I would be playing the debtor.
Currently open

M/F looking for M/F/other

Can range from Light to Extreme as the other person desires.

--------------
'Bright and brilliant future!'  The sign boasted in front of the gray block building.  There were times Jade (gender determined by contact's preference) could not decide if it was just a cruel joke, or if whomever put that sign there had really believed in the grand future it was meant to represent.  Sixteen years since the dissolve of the second Euro-African union and it seemed earth leaders were in a continual cycle of power ebb and flow.

Whomever took to the supposed power, would after only a short time change.  Someone else was pulling the strings, hiding in plain sight, and pulling all the strings of money.  History has used words for them such as 'Cartel', 'Guild', 'Corporation' or even 'Syndicate', today the person on the street just called them, 'Managers.'

If anybody wanted to take part in the ironically called free market, they would need to post their lives and lively-hoods to a Manager, gain preference, and then embark on a rocky path full of traps.  Some made it, some didn't, some.. were never seen again. 

Jade like so many before her, posted everything to the local Manager, and soon found yet another trap.  The letter read.  “You are required to attend a specially scheduled meeting with your manager, to explain the Contact Proxy debt of one of your peers.”  Apparently someone she knew or who they thought she knew, had done something wrong and she might get the brunt of it. 

These are often the things you hear people talk about, then never come home.  Yet, there was nothing she could do but go.  Her manager almost owned her.

The above scenario is open to changes, including but not limited to, time frame, fantasy to Sci-fi, Earth far future or interplanetary, furry to human.  Or just a complete re-write of the basis. 
I can be all-inclusive.  Gender combinations are also up for negotiation.

List of favorite kinks and other information on my ONs  OFFs post.

If there is a kink you just can't ever seem to find another contact willing to try it, I am 99% always willing to try it.  This could be your chance.

ONs OFFs post

preferences

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

3:  Good old fashioned kidnapping.
Submissive M/F looking for Dominant M/F/other.
I would play the kidnapped victim, your character the kidnapper.
Currently open

Sure it's the standard fare, a bit cliche, but heck it's fun.

The two above being the biggies I'm looking for, yet, I figured it might be prudent to toss up a simple concept.  I know some people are not big sticklers to plot, and I can accommodate to that as well when the crowd demands.

This one could be a short one as well.

Standard fare here, can take place in any premade-world or original concept, any genre is open to those who want to brainstorm.

My character will be no push over, expect her/him to attempt escape and be a bit defiant.  No doormat submissive.

Five years in with the company, and he threw it all away.  Lucas had been saying he had enough, just like many of his co-workers, but he was the only one to actually follow what he said.  Walk out, say what he wanted to say, and burn the bridges.  Now on a train, his possessions sold and his entire life now in a pack on his back.  His ticket was a stand-in, someone elses given up for cheap to himself, dropping him off in the middle of nowhere.  A day or two at most and he would hop the next train to wherever it took him.  He had the time and the cash to float him for a year, why rush to the next wreck of a job.

Minx could not tell if the letter was legit or not, some blind date set up by her friends, that or a hidden holo-cam joke with her the butt end of it.  Life in the 2040's was getting a bit rough to understand even for the biggest techie folk.  It seemed the new fad, or at least recycled one, was catching people in awkward moments and broadcasting it as far off as Tranquility City.  Why the heck not, i'll have my 5 second of fame then be forgotten, just don't make a big fool of myself if it is a holo-prank.  Dressing up a bit, she set out toward the mag-Lev station.

Hope those two possibilities stir some interest.  If anyone has any other concepts brewing let me know and we can discuss.  98% of the kinks out there are available for discussion.

Many settings negotiable as well, check the O/O thread for more information.

preferences

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Office Blackmail.
My character is blackmailed over something at the work place.
M/F looking for M/F/other.
Modern / near future / furry, settings all negotiable.
Currently satisfied

Light to Bondage, Non-Con, to Extreme.  (all available)

As usual, the setting and circumstances of the plot are all flexible.  A sample of what could be done is below.

Five offenses, that's what was tallied on the sheet that lay in-front of Cindy's co-worker.  Both sat in a corner of the 5th floor coffee room, her co-worker holding a calm face that hid her power hungry mood.  Cindy leaned in to whisper. 

“You know damn well, everyone takes those little breaks, if you report them, I'll report yours.”

“Tsk tsk.. none of my little walk-a-ways during the mid day are recorded, or atleast the files are long gone.  I'm sure this will cost you... unless... you agree to a little deal?”

“I can report this action alone, HR won't tolerate any quid-pro-quo.”

“Already taken care of, and you know it, HR is in my pocket, so... deal.. or.”

The coworker rattled the paper, Cindy set her coffee cup down and looked over the city streets below pondering the options. 

“I'll let you know tomorrow.”

“Close of business, today.”

preferences

PM's preferred, posts welcomed especially if you want to propose your own ideas.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Old Noble Feud.
Song of Fire and Ice setting, lesser houses (Non-canon)
M/F switch/sub looking for Dom M/F
Light, or Bondage, or Extreme.
Currently looking

The time period is adjustable, either A:  During the Blackfrye Rebellion, B: Roberts Rebellion, or the War of the Five Kings.  Idea is a group of lesser vassal lords so far down on the noble hierarchy they are out of the picture from the main story. 

Some concepts are as follows:

Entrapping my character into making a visit to your Keep.  Restitution for a broader dispute, promise of a truce or marriage agreement, all manner of reasons.  Upon arrival your character takes the opportunity to imprison mine and exercise vindictive revenge or blackmail them for some gain.

Capture upon a battlefield and hold my character as hostage until ransom is paid.

Capture of my character and suspected of being a spy, the fun part of this one is, he/she may or may not actually be one.

The Free-Cities themselves have an enormous potential of secondary plots as well.

races/areas of interest.
Stone-Dornish, Salt-Dornish, Marcher lords, Lys and Myr, Stormlands, Riverlands.

For more information do not hesitate to PM, all kinks, settings, and combinations, are negotiable. 

preferences

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

EvE online.
Currently Open

This is the typical request for a fandom related to EvE online.  The hard scrabble, gods giveth and space taketh away, spacefareing world were your paranoid that everyone on your overview is going to take a pop shot at your ship.  Of course no one ever really sees your character, but I believe this lends to the creative sorts to write their own stories.  I'm seeking another who is willing to add to these stories.

I tend to play cloaker freaks (thank you Clear Skies for the term) exploring the backwaters in search of a big payout, which rarely ever happens and often ends with my character broke and back in a medical pod.

Edit:  I recently took up an industrialist as well, with so much possibility for blackmail and coercion, this serves as an excellent plot start point.  Many plot styles can be discussed. 

Here is a writing prompt as a starter for those who like those.

-----------

“Twyx, Twyx.. Twwwwyyyx, come in?”  Annabelle hated that nickname, she knew they were just trying to get at her, coax her into making a stupid mistake that would get her blasted to stardust again.  She had been stuck in wormhole JT87852 for a week now, spotted while tapping a sweet wreck.  The exit points watched by diligent individuals, she had to pull all the stunts she knew to hide.  It seemed she was successful, the locals of this section of disconnected space would have to seek her out by luck and line of sight, in the expanse of a twelve planet system, she had the advantage. 

Playing chess with herself, using empty shells as pieces was not exactly fun anymore, and being alone on a ship built for a dozen made it feel even more freaky when that dang communicator started blaring her bestowed nickname. 

She knew she was twitchy, she didn't need to be reminded with the nickname, or twyx as the word had evolved to be from the locals over the sometimes broken broadcast.  When one spent this much time alone in deep space, one sometimes developed personality  traits that were a bit odd to planet dwellers.  The locals were the same, she would just assume go down with a fight and end up in a medical pod back home, but.. she had a rather valuable bit of loot in her hold, and she had questions about the locals motives, she doubted they would deal with her on a toll payment out of here.  Something sounded darker than a simple podding in their voices as they streamed in through her comm system.
“Twyyyyyyxxx.. cum out and plaaayyy”

---------------

Of course I'm open to much more than just that, I'm open to any additional ideas you may have besides those above and below. 

A few ideas:  Amarri slave trafficker and an unlucky Minmatar pilot caught in the cross hairs.
Caldari company man/woman holding blackmail over a supplier.
random product testings of odd Caldari design.

A general knowledge of the game is preferred, though not required if your good with the darker sci-fi mindset.

Past plot within this setting involved space orks, so I'm also not a lore hound, if there is an element you want added, we can usually find a way to incorporate it into the story.  That one involved a pair finding a planetary cloaking device and the many factions that sought to take that technology from our characters.

Any manner of things.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

“Interrogation”
M/F defiant submissive looking for dominant M/F/other.
Currently Open, High Priority!

“Interrogation”  My character would have a predetermined amount of useful information.  How much or what exactly, your character would have to discover through the art of Interrogation.

A few settings could include, but certainly not limited to....

Criminal cartels attempting to gain information from a captive.
Corporate and industrial espionage.
Political espionage.

The setting could include, steampunk, cyberpunk, sci-fi, low fantasy, future earth, alternate earth, furry, game of thrones, EvE online, list can go on and on.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Lost and Cold  (Possible Furry/Anthro line, though open to human.)
Pairing M/F, M/M, F/F  or other.
Currently Open

Open to any setting, past Earth, near future, sci-fi. 

Furry is currently one I am interested in, it has been years since I've indulged in a Furry RP, and always enjoyed them in the past.  I tend to play as Canines, though many others are on the table depending on preferences.

My character is out wandering the wilderness, and like an idiot got lost.  Starving, hungry, lost, hunted by wild animals.  He/she ends up stumbling onto a mysterious recluse's estate.  The self sufficient, well supplied recluse (your character) lives in the literal middle of nowhere.  The recluse, gives the young man/woman a choice, go back into the wilderness, or, stay and work for their room and board until help arrives.

Some ideas:

Another would be the standard rich sadist finding a new female plaything to torment.

A female intelligence operative, forced into retirement and misses the thrill of holding power over someone, seeing this lost man/woman, as the answer to her prayers.

If anyone is really into feminization, my male character could find the work steers more and more to feminine roles, until finally he's truly forced to wear the panties and skirt of a female pet.

Might add a writing prompt to this one later.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

I decided this last idea needed to be stirred up again, and a writing prompt added.

It seems I have room for one more contact for and RP in addition to those I'm running, and those I have tabled for later.  So, grab that last slot if you feel so inclined.  Any of the above topics are up for grabs as well as any you might want to propose.

Here's the writing prompt for "Lost and Cold"

(Extreme, Bondage, Dom M/F/other needed)

“Larch, larch... um.. scotch pine?”  Dennis was plodding along, wet shoes making his feet hurt as he climbed the ridge, trying to name off the trees he passed just to keep his mind off his pain.  The fact of the matter was, he was only right half the time on his tree identification.  Sub-alpine Fir's lined the right side of the trail, he was getting higher up the ridge when he should have been going down.

September was defiantly setting in for the upper elevations, and the lost hiker was in for a beating if the storm gods kicked in.  He had taken off on a hike alone, not telling anyone where he was going, or when he would be back.  Self employed, with no one to expect him at work, he was in the toughest spot anyone could be out in the wilds. 

There would be no search party.  “Next ridge, next valley, maybe... maybe the cell will work?”  At higher elevations maybe, if you had a line of sight on a repeater some 50 miles off, but.. he had tried that to many times previously and the battery was dead.

Hours passed, the ridge was summited and the lost lamb traversed the ridgeline heading downhill.  Wind kicked at his coat and torn pants making tassels of the fraying fabric.  Half conscious he didn't see the small sensor and camera that snapped his picture, sending the image off to the PC in a nearby hidden mansion.  A lost little lamb, stumbling into a wolf's back yard. 

“rock... scrubby tree, don't know... limber pine?  Gods I'll give my left pinky finger for a sandwich!”

I'll be away from the computer this evening, so will check PM's tomorrow.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Per request by one or two, I added a "fandom" or genre section just to spur on a few more ideas.

Please note, I rarely play canon characters, original characters or characters that take a real small role that we as writers expand tend to be what I prefer.  The settings though can be easy backdrops to start with, thus why the addition to the first page of this thread.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Currently seeking a RP contact who is willing to play a top or dominant to my feisty bottom or submissive.

Any of the above settings or fandom's included.

In addition, any of your personal plot ideas will be entertained.  Ever have that one plot you just can't find another person to play the bottom to?  Let me hear your idea and we'll see if it has wings.

In addition to this post, a revamp has been made of the first page, flow and traffic adjusted, dates updated.

Room for one contact remaining.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

After a summer of working outside 7 days a week far from any internet, and after finally getting into the college schedule, I'm ready to accept one or two new contacts for RP.

Forum RP preferred, though messenger based RP will be considered.

If any of the above plot devices interest you please do not hesitate to send a PM.  If anybody has ideas of their own feel free to send a PM with inquiry and ideas.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Winter Break has found me with enough room to accept one more RP contact.  I am primarily looking for the....

EvE online.

This one will be considered before others for  the moment, after a week or so of being up if there are no takers for EvE online RP, i'll open it up to other considerations for the above open settings.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Other EvE Online plot concepts:

My character wakes up in his/her clone after being podded (aka killed) somewhere out there.  They find themselves not in the station where they normally keep their clone, but in your characters personal ship/base/fortress/moon.  Treated as a commodity or slave meant to be broken and traded.. or kept as a pet.

I'll keep the EvE Online Rp request up as the primary for the next few days, if there are no biters by early next week I'll open it up to the other proposed ideas and 'open' plots above.

That was always the problem waking up in a clone pod; you were in a clone finally getting used to thinking it had always been you, then bullets are ripping through your escape pod and your body is tossed out into the cold vacuum of space to freeze and be used as a ball between a pair of cruisers.  Meanwhile your consciousness finds itself flying faster than the speed of light into another clone what wakes up sticky in a station.  Sure, they say the fluids drain from the tank before you wake, and your clothed and placed onto a bed, but you still feel like your covered with gel, and you know those medi-techs were just ogling your new bodies private parts.

Ruby Foxwith sat up with an angry look on her face, likely half the techs would see clones wake up pissed, most had just lost a ship, all their implants, and likely a good chunk of their assets.  Ruby normally smiled to them, just to be different or disconcerting in some degree.  But this angry face was for one unexpected reason... she was not where she had plugged in her clone for long term storage.  This was someone's private station, no techs here to greet her smiling face, and her clothing was no flight suit. 

“A... sun dress?  Fuck it all a pilot doesn't wear a sun dress!”  She spoke out to her self, and quickly slid from the slab to find something else to wear.  Soon enough she acquired someones flight suit, sliding into it and finding it a bit constricting though atleast built for a female.  “Isilda... huh.”  She pawed at the name badge.  “I wonder if Isilda is still alive somewhere?”  She looked around, wondering if this lab was locked and if there was a nearby shuttle to grab and make a clean getaway from.. w.. whoever this was.  “heck, I can always kill myself again to jump back to my real clone....”  She paused... “I.. think anyway.” 

The intercom sprung to life, making her spin on a heel.  “Tsk tsk.. don't go scratching that clone of yours... you might just end up waking up on that same slab again, and I'll make you clean up your own body... naked.  So behave and be a good girl... take your late predecessor flight suit off and put on your dress again.”

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Refresh and official opening consideration to all "open" plots above.

Seeing how few EvE players are likely around...  (Though I'll still hold out in hope as long as it takes)  I figured I would open up all the above open ideas to consideration.

Please keep in mind I am looking to play as a bottom or submissive in pairings.  That or a mutual power exchange between both characters who's leverage ebs and flows on eachother.

Other ideas will be considered as well, PM with ideas as you wish.

And if any EvE online players do run across this please by all means send a message if interested in starting a RP.  One can only jump from worm hole to worm hole before it gets tiresome, and with so many clones, one can waste one of their clones on sexual experiments surely!

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

DandD Halfling barbarian, lost in the big city.

Pairing M/F, F/F, Polyamorous or other.
F defiant submissive/switch looking for M/F/other.  Powerplay or power exchange or pure D/s.
Currently Satisfied

My character would be a female halfling barbarian, arriving in the big city.  Although confident that she knows what she is doing, her illiteracy and lack of couth leave a trail of broken bits and angry shop keepers in her wake.  Your character could take her under your wing, help her along, exploit her, try to help her, try to trick her, enslave her, protect her, whatever come to mind really.  Many ideas could come from this.

She's not really dumb, just culturally unaware.  Highly intelligent but just without practice in the civilized regions of the realm.  No one needed to read where she was from, though she likely has the brains to learn how.  If your worried about her being dimwitted, she likely won't be, more inexperienced in manners of the new culture she has been thrown into.

Optional writing prompt below:

People in this city are so polite, they'll even toss you fruit after visiting their shop!  Blitz Coppershot was more than happy to bite into the soft very ripe apple a shop keep had gifted her with.  She hoped the retrofit she had helped him with would make it easier for customers to see into the dim storefront.  She was pleased to help when he asked for it, he had a funny way of asking, but these tall city folk always seemed to say things flip-flop like. 

The halfling barbarian wandered down the main street, right in the middle of it as people parted to each side often scolding her about walking the wrong way.  Twice Blitz had tried to change her pace, or step different, but only more flip-flop confusing talk came her way.  Besides, for every person who said one thing with a frown, two more would say something with a smile.  Especially the young men who kept glancing over her barbarian furs that clad onto her feminine frame.  They all liked her axe, she could tell, what youth didn't want a huge axe that was almost taller then them, slung over her back and angling against her fur clad rear.  “it takes  a lot'a work ta learn ta swin' this ya little ones!”  she would say, watching their eyes look down toward her favorite weapon.  Ever so oblivious at just what asset they were really looking towards, and bypassing the irony of a halfling calling young human men 'little ones'.  Oblivious she wandered down the street, each shop keeper gripping their counters with white knuckles as she wandered past.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Interest in M/M M/other roleplay has picked up. 
Open to ideas that might come, one writing prompt submitted below.
My character would be a bottom or bottom leaning.

Mid-terms have concluded, and I have found I have just enough space for one more RP contact.  I am open to take on one contact for one of the open settings above.

or for the writing prompt below.

Wilderness Outfitting Furry based M/M M/other or Other/Other

Dust blew through the gully a thousand feet below, yet up here on the ridge only the crisp air of 10000 ft slid through the sub-alpine fur trees.  Ian Wyldblood's mop of wild red fur dangled in front of his eyes forcing him to brush them aside for the fifth time in a hundred yards of hiking.  It was annoying sure but it was also that little extra that made this whole venture seem so much more real and fueled that energy of life.  He thought about setting up the camera with a timer, just right so he could get a shot of himself mid stride, a little bit of vanity sure but he bet it would be the picture to mark the week.  The red fox decked out in hiking gear, tans and greens, backpack and pants, straps around his frame and extra pockets full of gear.  Mountains behind that looked like white teeth with their spiked snowcaps and his fur ruffling in the shifting winds.  Both ears twitched as he turned around to see the camp site left behind, five flatlanders and their gear left for a helicopter pick-up.  Ian their guide in, paid well and tipped, yet the flight out was not his to have.  Instead he and his co-worker would be hiking the seven days back out, hitting up cashes of gear along the way on their return trip.

Ian was ahead a bit, wanting to get away from the customers they outfitted in here as fast as possible, they were just to rich for his blood to really get along with.  His co-worker was just leaving the camp and landing zone now, covering the quarter mile quickly with his gear on his back.  Ian brushed the red hairs in front of his eyes again to glance at his partner making his approach, a small smile rising on his face as he looked at the way his buddy's hiking pants tugged up in the crotch.  He nor Ian and ever really made any serious connection before, but Ian had gotten that vibe from his hiking partner, a hint of attraction, mutual attraction he hopped. 

Ian gave his own pants a tug, making sure they rode up his crack just a bit so if he took lead, his buddy would get to watch his backside the next few miles.  Clambering over rocks, wind wiping his red tail around, maybe that would strike that mutual attraction?  Caution... well yeah he had days of hiking with this guy, but if one did not take risks, one was often alone.

This is a concept prompt, we could edit it as needed, but think a M/M M/other romance in the woods.  Or a hit of bondage thrown in.  Open to other spins as others toss ideas.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Cold War, KGB/GRU and other spies/political prisoners.
Pairing M/F, M/M, or other.  Furry or non-furry, all options applicable.  1980's or alternate Cold War into Modern era.
Your character, KGB or GRU, my character (male preferred) captured operative or political prisoner, or a purged comrade of the USSR.
Currently Looking

This writing prompt is an example, other ideas are up to negotiation as well.  In this one a double agent is caught and awaiting 'processing.'

A restless sleep held the figure on the stiff mattress, thrashing around as the drugs administered wore off.  He had been out for so long that his mind and body were ready to rush to life as the drugs wore off, but the lingering does which slid through his veins held him down for just one more fitful hour of manufactured sleep.  A single lightbulb over the bed dimmed and resurged before snapping out entirely, a tell tale flicker of decaying wiring in the dank lower tombs where the captive lay.

Inside his mind like a dream running on a loop as his capture, a dead-drop gone wrong, a double agent exposed and taken in for the normal treatment of those who had defied the state.  Something went wrong, out of his control and now he was going to pay for someone's mistake.  A single eye popped open to look at the cold hard brick wall that flickered in and out with the lightbulb.  A jangle of chains as his legs moved while still fettered to the bottom of the bed.  Loosely shackled so he could move, loosely shackled to give his interrogators room to maneuver him into a better position to be beaten or whatever teases and torments were to come.

The last flicker of light led his eyes lower toward the bricks nearest the drab green bedding, old words and messages scratched onto the flaking paint.  'Always keep the eyes <Scratch> and listen to <Scratch> and you'll make it the day.'  Funny, even on prison cell graffiti the officers had censored information. 

A squeaking wheel was heard outside down a long hallway, the shackled figure on the bed sat up and immediately felt the blood leave his head.  Dizzy and regretting the sudden move he fell back to the thin mattress.  A clank of his chains and metal bed frame added to the chunk and thunk of his cell door opening, admitting three new figures.  Figured who wore the stoic depersonalized faces of the state, faces that were as blank and regale as their olive drab and red uniforms.

If interested please message.  I would prefer to play a male character, but that can be negotiated as well.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Updated top post and supplemental descriptions.

Seeking one more RP contact for any of the above or proposals from interested parties.

Additional writing prompt presented as well.

Curling toes kept moving across the tile floor, each trying to stay warm.  It seemed that was half the plan within this place, always keep people just outside their comfort zone.  The group home had been set up for former political prisoners to reenter society.  The sedition acts long past ended, atleast according to the powers that be.  Truth was however this was now just the next step in keeping Seth and his fellow compatriots under the order's thumb.  Three years in a state hospital under the pretense of 'psychiatric review' had kept him away from the public eye.  It was hard to organize non-violent direct action when one was squirreled away in a small room and bound to a bed.  Upon release he had little choice but to accept the housing within the group home for the politically reeducated.

Truth was it was just one more prison, kept in pajamas with no socks and with house matrons and patrons that looked suspiciously like orderlies.  But at least here he could see the sky, provided he could make it to the roof without catching the eye of an instructor. 

"Seth... your turn to scrub the shower room.. idle hands."  The bare feet stopped on the cold tile of the hallway, slowly scrapping along as he padded back toward the voice.  At least they called me Seth for once.. not a number.  But name or number, he feared what was going to come next.  His body bore the marks of previous encounters with patrons ordering household chores.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Currently seeking one more RP partner.

Looking first for furry M/M.  Second option for human M/M.  Furry preferred.    Male and Intersex/Transgender also valid, so long as there is male genitalia involved somewhere.

All open plots above or others you want to combine or propose.  Must include coercion or non-con settings, I am looking to play the feisty/defiant bottom/submissive.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

I have returned from the woods, and looking to start up 1-2 stories for the semester.  Maybe 1-3 depending. 

Starting a new story, or continuing an older one with a solid previous RP contact.

My preferences right now are leaning toward a furry M/M pairing where my character is the bottom/submissive.  Human/Furry is also acceptable, so long as I get to play an anthropomorphic character of some nature.

Male and Intersex/Transgender also valid, so long as there is male genitalia involved somewhere.

Care to break down a proud furry male, slowly wrap your tendrils around him and break his spirit?  I'm defiantly game.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Winter break is on the horizon, 5 solid weeks of little to do.  After that there is a spring semester with much fewer credits than normal.  This means I am available to take on two additional stories for RP.  From those listed above to any you may want to propose.  As detailed above I am looking to play as a feisty/defiant male bottom (just how feisty and defiant can be adjusted to fit your style and preference, as well as how the story arch is moving).  I could play as a herm/other/gendermix character as well, though as a bottom or a bottom/switch.

BDSM themes highly encouraged, non-con and extreme are my favorites by far.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

Winter break is in full swing, and my spring semester will be easy this time around.  I am looking for another RP partner or two.

I guess a writing prompt is in order this time around, as it's been a while since I did one of those.

Pulsing water came out of the shower in surges, strong, then weak, hot then tepid.  Derek knew just what that meant, the plumbing in the pool's showers was on the fritz again.  Likely meaning a closure for another few days.  That was something the lifeguard could not afford, part time work during college was never going to keep his wants afloat.  Needs were always met by loans, but money for play... that came from his part time work.  Derek placed a palm against the tile of the shower wall, letting the hot water surge over his body.  Lost in thought he didn't notice the others around him, some nude, some still holding onto their modesty by wearing their swim-wear in the shower.  The lifeguard had just finished his own workout, now just waiting for his next class to start and grabbing a shower before heading out.  Deep in thought he pondered, sell something, work a second part time job, or... find another way to get cash.  Steal it, borrow it, trade something?  He rubbed the tattoo on his shoulder, a bear wrestling a yin/yang symbol, just added a month ago when he thought the budget would hold. 

In the steam of the room, a set of eyes glanced over the tattoo, and the body attached to it.  An associate professor of psychology, glancing over the male in his mid twenties.  With the cuts to student employment, there were going to be desperate students looking for extra cash.  He knew, if he didn't step in and help, they might drop.  What better way to support the university, than to help these young men out with some side tasks.

One of many ideas.

If your up for exploring or brainstorming ideas, don't hesitate to message.

O and O thread:

PatchyGrizz

With a quiet winter coming and college complete I'm open for one more RP contact.  Craving something dark and sadistic, and open to other ideas that may be presented by interested parties.

O and O thread: